Thread: FBI orders the arrest of reporter Steve Baker for 6 Jan "crimes"

FBI orders the arrest of reporter Steve Baker for 6 Jan "crimes"

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1762792320875847704

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone know if he went inside of the capitol? How is it that anyone can ordered to turn themselves in without being told what for (the charges)? I mean know that feds are completely lawless and do whatever they want - and get away with it - but was tuning oneself in for unknown charges before Jan 6 a thing? And, whatever happened with John Sullivan, that black activist who was behind Babbitt when she was killed?

This is like straight out of Kafka's The Trial where a man was persecuted with constant investigations where the investigators claimed they didn't know what he was being investigated for.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

https://twitter.com/RMConservative/s...02838645580094
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/glennbeck/status...93019654021560
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/Chesschick01/sta...89952611233924

What is worse is they have yet to tell Steve Baker what crimes he is being charged for. Imagine a system where you can be arrested on a whim...well you don't have to imagine that because that is the system we have now. The democrats have weaponized the FBI to go after their political opponents, journalists, lawyers, former presidents, etc... Anyone who doesn't kneel and bow before the party line. And it would seem the Biden administration is taking a page out of the Stalin/Hitler playbooks (both were known to have jailed and executed their political opponents)

Politics has dropped its pretenses as Jeff Deist (@jeffdeist) pointed out in an article in 2023:
    "Many politicians, especially at the federal level, have dropped any pretense of working to achieve democratic consensus. Lying, gaslighting, and subterfuge are the operative tools to win elections and vanquish the other side. This is not the simple cynicism of my grandfather’s day, when the whole political charade might well have been viewed as a gang of crooks fighting over spoils. This is not a period scandal like Watergate, Iran-Contra, or Teapot Dome. Today we must entirely rework our understanding of modern US politics, understanding it as a precursor to violence rather than a mechanism for governance and dispute resolution."

To put it simply... they want you silenced. Now more than ever you need to raise your voice.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 03-02-2024 at 11:26 AM.

To put it simply... they want you silenced. Now more than ever you need to raise your voice.
    They want us dead is what they want.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Imagine the fear a white man has being arrested by two Black officers.

Biden is an amazing president and I'm a big fan of our government they do amazing job

I'm sure there was a good reason they arrest journalist he probably did something to deserve it probably was Trump supporter
    Last edited by TheTexan; 03-03-2024 at 01:20 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.