Thread: Latest national polling has Trump leading in all 7 "swing" states

Latest national polling has Trump leading in all 7 "swing" states

https://twitter.com/IAPolls2022/stat...38801954136484

https://twitter.com/IAPolls2022/stat...41969752580332

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nothing that vote harvesting and outright blatant cheating can't overcome.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Nothing that vote harvesting and outright blatant cheating can't overcome.
    That's a big ten roger.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

quick another PLANDEMIC
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Again who cares? Trump's never going to be president again no matter what convoluted BS people come up with. He's clearly in league with the Deep State to destroy this country. People can either accept that now or wait until November next year to move on.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Again who cares? Trump's never going to be president again no matter what convoluted BS people come up with. He's clearly in league with the Deep State to destroy this country. People can either accept that now or wait until November next year to move on.
    I want to see what they're truly capable of, I want to see them literally burn the constitution to ashes to keep trump from winning.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    I want to see what they're truly capable of, I want to see them literally burn the constitution to ashes to keep trump from winning.
    What do you mean? The Constitution is WHY we are in this condition. States run their own elections. Congress changed Electoral Count laws.
    All done constitutionally. They aren't burning the Constitution. They are EMPLOYING it.

Now, I don't like the way they are employing it anymore than you do, but it's legal. Since we don't like that, we are only free in the respects granted in the Constitution. That is, we have the right to choose from among their pre-selected representative choices. To represent us, as if we were criminals. And if our selection doesn't "win", we can try again after some years. It's really awesome, isn't it?
    Last edited by Snowball; 02-28-2024 at 08:16 AM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    What do you mean? The Constitution is WHY we are in this condition.
    Then why didn't "we" get in this condition 200 years ago?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Then why didn't "we" get in this condition 200 years ago?
    Because there were a lot less people, a lot more land, and less infrastructure/technology.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Because there were a lot less people, a lot more land, and less infrastructure/technology.
    Either that, or we got here not by obeying the Constitution, but by disregarding it.

If you want to change my mind, stop repeating yourself and spell out the nuts and bolts of how your theory works. Democratic Underground is the place for mindlessly repeating mere slogans.

Either that, or we got here not by obeying the Constitution, but by disregarding it.

If you want to change my mind, stop repeating yourself and spell out the nuts and bolts of how your theory works. Democratic Underground is the place for mindlessly repeating mere slogans.
    I've posted many lengthy posts about this here over the years. But all you really have to consider is that the Constitution is still in force, still being followed, and really IS a living, breathing document, subject to the interpretations and adjustments of the duly-elected representatives and their appointed office holders.

I've posted many lengthy posts about this here over the years. But all you really have to consider is that the Constitution is still in force, still being followed, and really IS a living, breathing document, subject to the interpretations and adjustments of the duly-elected representatives and their appointed office holders.
    Like I said, we got here by disregarding it, not by following it.

Like I said, we got here by disregarding it, not by following it.
    That's only your opinion. What are your recourses in such a situation?

That's only your opinion.
    The document says what it says. All that other stuff is excuses for subverting it.

What you said is your opinion. Since you won't or can't back it up, I'm perfectly willing to agree to disagree.

The document says what it says. All that other stuff is excuses for subverting it.

What you said is your opinion. Since you won't or can't back it up, I'm perfectly willing to agree to disagree.
    Our REALITY is me backing it up. It is self-evident. It is MANIFEST.

Our REALITY is me backing it up. It is self-evident. It is MANIFEST.
    Reality does not in any way refute what I said.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That assumes his opponent will be Biden, which is a big if.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Reality does not in any way refute what I said.
    The Constitution says it doesn't matter what you think. It matters what your representatives and justices think.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    true , i think they'll need to make the switch soon though , all those leads move to zero if obama gets selected
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    true , i think they'll need to make the switch soon though , all those leads move to zero if obama gets selected
    I don't see any reason for them to try to switch while primaries are still going. They don't want to have their nominee publicly campaigning against the incumbent of the same party, or the incumbent campaigning against their nominee. They want to present a unified voice to the public that looks like everybody in their party thinks Biden did a great job and everybody including Biden supports his replacement.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    They don't have anyone better.

More and more people are wising up to RFK all the time, and all the other options are as bad or worse than Biden.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment