Thread: Biden admin/feds to pay "work-study" students to register voters

Biden admin/feds to pay "work-study" students to register voters

"The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Let me see if I got this right: they are going to use my tax money to pay college students to get out the vote for them?
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Let me see if I got this right: they are going to use my tax money to pay college students to get out the vote for them?
    It's like free money!
    "The Patriarch"

Well, after all, elections ain't gonna fortify themselves.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

You act like this is something new.

Hell, during the Rally for the Republic in '08 the campground was half full of people paid by your tax dollars to protest against you.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You act like this is something new.

Hell, during the Rally for the Republic in '08 the campground was half full of people paid by your tax dollars to protest against you.
    I realize that...my response was rhetorical satire.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan