Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Virginia lt. governor misgenders trans lawmaker

Virginia lt. governor misgenders trans lawmaker

RICHMOND, Va. – Virginia Lt. Gov. Winsome Earle-Sears on Monday misgendered state Sen. Danica Roem (D-Manassas) on the Virginia Senate floor.

WVTF Richmond Bureau Chief Brad Kutner in an X post said Earle-Sears, who is a Republican, referred to Roem, who is a transgender woman, as “sir” during a debate on House Bill 964, which would allow attorneys to serve as the executive director of the Virginia Board of Medicine.

Kutner said the Senate went “recess twice after reportedly ‘Sears refused to apologize.’”

“I’m not here to upset anyone, I’m here to do the job the people of Virginia have called me to do,” Earle-Sears later said, according to Kutner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTZpOOTBLUA
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    merca
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Kutner said the Senate went “recess twice after reportedly ‘Sears refused to apologize.’”
    Good.

That's not a woman.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Good!

But refusing to apologize is just the first half of what needs to happen here.

The second half is following through by continuing to refuse to pretend that "transwomen are women".
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Virginia's governor is probably hard at work right now trying to get Winsome to resign because of this.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 02-26-2024 at 09:18 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Good.

That's not a woman.

Try not offend the Great "International Based Orders"
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 02-26-2024 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Good!

But refusing to apologize is just the first half of what needs to happen here.

The second half is following through by continuing to refuse to pretend that "transwomen are women".
    100% agree.
    "The Patriarch"

"I apologize for referring to this tranny as a man".

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think it's kind of stupid. I just call them whatever they ask to be called because I'm polite and honestly just don't give a $#@! whatsoever anymore. On the other hand I think that somebody who refuses to call them something should not face legal or professional repurcussions.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I think it's kind of stupid. I just call them whatever they ask to be called because I'm polite and honestly just don't give a $#@! whatsoever anymore. On the other hand I think that somebody who refuses to call them something should not face legal or professional repurcussions.
    Of course you do.

They've ground you down, you don't care anymore and the cultural Marxists have won another victory.

Of course you will face legal repercussions, in many countries around the world you will go to prison for saying what is an obvious truth, that the fat man in a dress is not woman. Only a short matter time before it's here as well.

And in ten years, probably much less, you'll be explaining how you don't care anymore and it's stupid and you should just be polite and call the child molester a "Minor Attracted Person".

And that's how the Marxists win, because you are like most people out there, nobody gives a $#@! anymore.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-26-2024 at 10:31 PM.

I really like Winsome Sears and hope we see more of her in the future.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

She didn't misgender that guy at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

She did apologize.
    (February 26, 2024)
    The senate only resumed business after Earle-Sears finally offered an apology.

“We are all equal under the law … I apologize … and I would hope everyone would understand there’s no intent to offend,” Earle-Sears said, according to Kutner.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/26/d...er-danica-roem
    In the future, she could address this person with a title like Person or Lifeform. It's accurate and would allow Earle-Sears to assert reality, while depriving the Senator of the need to perform a time-consuming tantrum.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    She didn't misgender that guy at all.
    Exactly, she properly gendered that man. Time to stop using their fake made up terms. Same with "cis-gender".

Do you have a line?

Let's say they identify as a Furry and want to be called a pretty little kitten.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30806867/

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    Exactly, she properly gendered that man. Time to stop using their fake made up terms. Same with "cis-gender".
    Not sure why we are enabling mental disorders.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    She did apologize.
    Awe man.

Never apologize. They'll never graciously accept any apology offered, but they will herald it as a victory that you relented.

Last edited by nobody's_hero; 02-27-2024 at 11:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

She did apologize.
    (February 26, 2024)

In the future, she could address this person with a title like Person or Lifeform. It's accurate and would allow Earle-Sears to assert reality, while depriving the Senator of the need to perform a time-consuming tantrum.
    lol @ Lifeform.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

One would have to ask, how did we get here?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QZRqHCjLvViU/

-GLP poster

She did apologize.
    (February 26, 2024)

The senate only resumed business after Earle-Sears finally offered an apology.

“We are all equal under the law … I apologize … and I would hope everyone would understand there’s no intent to offend,” Earle-Sears said, according to Kutner.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/26/d...er-danica-roem
    This perfectly encapsulates why conservatives will always lose to progressivism.

I don't see what "equal[ity] under the law" has to do with this particular incident, but progressives don't give a damn about it in any case.

And they care even less about whether they offend anyone. (In fact, they actively try to be offensive as a way of provoking useful reaction.)

In the future, she could address this person with a title like Person or Lifeform. [...]
    Differently-Sized Gender-Non-Specific Crèche Companion approves.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-27-2024 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Do you have a line?

Let's say they identify as a Furry and want to be called a pretty little kitten.

Yes I do have a line. I'm not calling anyone a cat. I won't mangle the english language and call a single person they. I won't use the made up prononons like ze zir or whatever.

If a dude in a dress that is trying to present as a woman asks to be called she. whatever, I don't give a $#@! and will do it.

[...] I won't mangle the english language [...]

If a dude [presenting] as a woman asks to be called she [I] will do it.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-27-2024 at 05:38 PM.

Welp. There goes my respect for Winsome. Shame, I actually did have some.

Either she has no respect for herself as a woman, or she was told to do it and is little more than a house n******.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Do you have a line?

I have lines, which is why I don't get into emotional fits of outrage over people just being themselves using their good ole American freedom.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down
    Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
    Into the blue again, after the money's gone
    Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    I have lines, which is why I don't get into emotional fits of outrage over people just being themselves using their good ole American freedom.
    A commendable sentiment, and one with which I agree.

Sadly, though, I doubt lawmakers in general [1] - and ones who also happen to be men pretending to be women (and who want to make everyone else go along with that pretense) in particular [2] - have any such lines.

[1] Such as the Virginia state senate Democrats who refused to allow business to be resumed until they got an "apology" (i.e., submission) from someone who dared to call a man "sir".

[2] Such as Virginia state senator "Danica" Roem.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-28-2024 at 08:23 AM.

I wonder what Patrick Henry would have said if he knew that the result of risking his life in a revolution against a massive standing army would result in the deliberative sessions of his home state being reduced to a foreign black woman and man in a dress who claims he is a woman, arguing about what pronouns to call each other?

This is not my country any more.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-28-2024 at 06:37 AM.

Yes I do have a line. I'm not calling anyone a cat. I won't mangle the english language and call a single person they. I won't use the made up prononons like ze zir or whatever.

If a dude in a dress that is trying to present as a woman asks to be called she. whatever, I don't give a $#@! and will do it.
    Part of the problem.*^
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down
    Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
    Into the blue again, after the money's gone
    Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground
    Same as it ever was
    Same as it ever was

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast