Thread: Joe Biden "Politics has gotten too bitter"

Joe Biden "Politics has gotten too bitter"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1761845230620590527

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't imagine why.

Last edited by nobody's_hero; 02-26-2024 at 09:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Clown world.

No, Biden. I don't call people who screw me friend. $#@! off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

$#@!ing dems and those voters , the retards that keep on giving , if biden went to hell tomorrow his replacement , harris , would sound just like him.
    Do something Danke

NAH!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Narrator's voice: "But he did not quite get the quote 'exactly right' ..."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1761845230620590527
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1565492666120523778

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

https://twitter.com/TCAZ1776/status/1762145169883951398

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Speak of the Devil he can blame the Mainstream News Media and the Liberal themselves for that.

https://twitter.com/TCAZ1776/status/1762145169883951398

Wow. Imagine that rephrased and said about urban Jews.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Wow. Imagine that rephrased and said about urban Jews.
    Or urban blacks, who are "raging" and causing murder and mayhem at levels many many times what their percentage of the total population would suggest.

Most of rural white America is too fat, too content, too full of misplaced patriotism, loyalty, respect for authority and politeness to ever be much of a problem, even though they are armed to the teeth.

Coming from the guy who is currently trying to spark a civil war and may end up being successful.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

bitter because power is now the key to get to spend the budget into the ground and getting your friends and donors rich in the process while killing the dollar because..well.. its too late. GG Dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Coming from the guy who is currently trying to spark a civil war and may end up being successful.
    A civil war and WWIII. Simultaneously.

...THEN STOP HUNTING US
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Artificially bitter...

Gee I wonder who's paying for people to protest against a candidate. Don't you, Mr. Taxpayer?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    $#@!ing dems and those voters , the retards that keep on giving , if biden went to hell tomorrow his replacement , harris , would sound just like him.
    I'm betting on a lot screecher and slightly less coherent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1565492666120523778

during the career of biden the soul of this country was killed, nobody voted for more of it than him.
    Do something Danke

https://twitter.com/FrankDeScushin/s...43767329427840
    MSNBC's @Morning_Joe discusses: White Rural Rage: The Threat to American Democracy.

Why wouldn't white rural voters have rage?

Their jobs were sent overseas and people were imported to compete for the remaining ones.

They're ridiculed as Deplorables or white supremacists, and where they live is mocked as Flyover Country.

And now they're told that they pose the greatest threat to Amercian democracy rather than being part of it.

White rural people are being vilified and marginalized to make way for new voters who pundits will then tell us are marginalized.

If I was a white rural person I'd be filled with rage too. More should be.
    //

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-29-2024 at 03:00 PM.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1763323507554083210