Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: How they'll set Trump up to be be installed as dictator

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    If they had done it, but not by the book, they'd have faced a backlash. Just because you'd have licked their boots doesn't mean men would have.
    They weren't doing it by the book. (they weren't doing it at all but if they were it wasn't by the book)
    And Massie's action would only have helped them to do it by the book if they had wanted to .
    Massie just created a fantasy so he could cast himself as a hero who save the day.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    (they weren't doing it at all but if they were it wasn't by the book)
    And Massie's action would only have helped them to do it by the book if they had wanted to .
    You've clearly never even read the book. I can't tell if you've ever read any book.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I think if Hillary had won, we'd be in a hot war with Russia.

Actually, the war would be over by now, and we wouldn't be having this conversation, because we'd all be glowing puddles of radioactive goo.

Having said that, they seem to be doing everything they can do to provoke the bear, even under Biden. But . . . I can't exactly blame Biden for what's going on now, given his mental state. He is the epitome of a puppet. For all we know, Hillary is pulling the strings.
    I meant politically worse, as in less electable.

IMHO, Hillary was a horrible candidate. The Dems could hardly have done worse than her no matter who they nominated. Biden in 2020 was not weighed down by the same level of shear unlikability that Hillary in 2016 had.

Now in 2024, it may be a different story. Public perception of Biden has gone down quite a bit.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

But I said the plan was to obviously steal the election for Biden again, then use the backlash to install Trump dictator.

So, who's trying to sell you the notion that their plan is for Trump to be declared the "winner" of the "election"?

In order for this plan to work, Biden must be about as popular as a bag of coughed up hairballs when he's declared the "winner" of another "election".

They want us to think we threw the big babies of the Deep State out with Bathwater Biden. But the big babies of the Deep State will still be with us, because Trump is just fresh bathwater.

They'll probably shoot Biden dead live on national teevee just to convince you. But but but Biden's a loyal lackey and they wouldn't blah blah blah!! They're psychopaths, eugenicists and humanists who worship only their own brains. They just "culled the herd" of millions of souls. They're telling each other it's a mercy killing of a guy whose brain is failing, so he obviously can't be happy any more. Oh, they don't want to make their other loyal lackeys nervous. So it'll obviously be quick and painless. Wait and see.

I know you don't want to try to think the way these creatures do. It's not a fun activity, believe me. But somebody has to, or we'll never escape the trap they have all set for us.
    If the system is going to go through all this trouble to kill Biden after making a horse's ass out of him, then why install Trump, who is old and a pain in the ass to their ambitions?

Why not install a young, charismatic and persuasive person, preferably of color, to lead their agenda as dictator for life? As much of the country that supports Trump, would be in favor of that, especially in blue states and big cities.

I really feel like you are over-thinking this.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    If the system is going to go through all this trouble to kill Biden after making a horse's ass out of him, then why install Trump, who is old and a pain in the ass to their ambitions?

Why not install a young, charismatic and persuasive person, preferably of color, to lead their agenda as dictator for life? As much of the country that supports Trump, would be in favor of that, especially in blue states and big cities.

Because Trump can do it.

We're not talking about a job just anyone can do, here. Trump's got to be as appealing as Reagan, and as Teflon. Even Trump, charismatic as he is, has to work at it.

Where's the advantage in a young Big Brother? Once the Constitution is gone, your Big Brother is just someone who can cause you trouble if he gets too big for his britches. Where's the downside to a figurehead about whom you can say, he died of old age? And what does "persuasive" mean? Erudite? You'd stick someone erudite up in front of the people who reelected Dubya? Where's the percentage in that?

Preferably of color. Jesus Christ, man. You certainly can't be accused of overthinking this thing. Give it a try one time. News flash: This thing is designed to be won by the side who has all the guns and knows how to use them (unlike these "47 shell casings were found and three people in a crowd of a thousand were injured" gangbangers). That's you, man. Now do a little overthinking of your own and tell me why they didn't use a person of color.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-14-2024 at 11:14 AM.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

For sure he is over thinking it. Newson is the ideal dictator. Acptulsa makes simple things more complicated than they really are. The swamp hates and fears Trump pure and simple. They don't trust him.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    The swamp hates and fears Trump pure and simple.
    Then why do they talk about him all the time? Why is he He Who Must Be Named?

Compare his free publicity to Dubya's the previous two years. Don't tell me it's just because he held the office.

How soon we forget what our experience promoting Ron Paul showed us. This psyop isn't Simple and it certainly isn't Pure. I can't believe this corporate consortium is throwing the freaking Book of Revelation at you and you're still expecting Pure and Simple.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-14-2024 at 02:50 PM.

For sure he is over thinking it. Newson is the ideal dictator. Acptulsa makes simple things more complicated than they really are. The swamp hates and fears Trump pure and simple. They don't trust him.
    Count me in with @acptulsa

The very idea that the swamp hates Trump is simply far-far-fetched and completely ludicrous. He has furthered their agendas to the T. Every solution that he spews in public is completely statist [not a single one has ever been liberty-oriented], and every bill that he signed cost the Americans mountains more in dollars and freedom and lined the pockets of the industrialists.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    The very idea that the swamp hates Trump is simply far-far-fetched and completely ludicrous. He has furthered their agendas to the T. Every solution that he spews in public is completely statist [not a single one has ever been liberty-oriented], and every bill that he signed cost the Americans mountains more in dollars and freedom and lined the pockets of the industrialists.
    And perhaps most importantly to the Swamp at the moment, his grubby paws are dripping with The Jab. He won't be conducting any Nuremberg Trials over that Mengele-style mRNA experiment.

Meanwhile that's just almost the only platform plank RFKJr hasn't wavered on one inch. He promises he will. And I want that.

Will RFKJr implement carbon tax? What will he do to abortion? He'll spend most of his time dodging bullets, I expect. What he can accomplish in between I can't say, but if crucifying Fauci is half as high on his priority list as he lets on, then he's the man.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-14-2024 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I meant politically worse, as in less electable.

IMHO, Hillary was a horrible candidate. The Dems could hardly have done worse than her no matter who they nominated. Biden in 2020 was not weighed down by the same level of shear unlikability that Hillary in 2016 had.

Now in 2024, it may be a different story. Public perception of Biden has gone down quite a bit.
    Yet, Hillary won the popular vote. They failed to adequately account for the electoral college. They didn't make that mistake again in 2020.

On the contrary, Biden was immensely unpopular despite the MSM's efforts to shore up run his campaign, which is why they had to flip several 'swing' states in the wee hours of the morning, day after election.

They don't do this just so they can throw away their hard-cheated victory 4 years later. I'm sorry.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 05-14-2024 at 03:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

On the contrary, Biden was immensely unpopular despite the MSM's efforts to shore up run his campaign, which is why they had to flip several 'swing' states in the wee hours of the morning, day after election.
    Now they've made him so unpopular they can't even let anyone run against him in the primaries.

Yet another reason to understand this election is something different from anything we've seen before. No one is allowed to try to primary Biden. That's unprecedented. It simply doesn't happen.

They threw a Kennedy out of the party over it. They want to run this loser so bad they chucked out DNC Royalty. When they steal the election this time, they want everyone to know it. They're preparing to piss people off. They want people to know Biden stole it.

We're not going to have much to be thankful for in November.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-14-2024 at 03:43 PM.

And perhaps most importantly to the Swamp at the moment, his grubby paws are dripping with The Jab. He won't be conducting any Nuremberg Trials over that Mengele-style mRNA experiment.

Meanwhile that's just almost the only platform plank RFKJr hasn't wavered on one inch. He promises he will. And I want that.

Will RFKJr implement carbon tax? What will he do to abortion? He'll spend most of his time dodging bullets, I expect. What he can accomplish in between I can't say, but if crucifying Fauci is half as high on his priority list as he lets on, then he's the man.
    Deep down I don't want anybody to win, I hope that it all goes up in smoke.

But then, deep down also, I hope that RFK Jr. does win for the reasons you stated. Maybe at that point, it will be some indication that more people are waking up to the reality that Trump/Biden are long-lost Twins.

Deep down I don't want anybody to win, I hope that it all goes up in smoke.

But then, deep down also, I hope that RFK Jr. does win for the reasons you stated. Maybe at that point, it will be some indication that more people are waking up to the reality that Trump/Biden are long-lost Twins.
    If I'm right, this is designed to turn violent. If the powers that be are goading us to violence, if it's as inevitable as a riot when there are pallets of bricks in the streets, I'd rather see people fight for RFKJr than any tried-and-failed ex-president.

The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over again and expecting a different result.

Now they've made him so unpopular they can't even let anyone run against him in the primaries.

Yet another reason to understand this election is something different from anything we've seen before. No one is allowed to try to primary Biden. That's unprecedented. It simply doesn't happen.

They threw a Kennedy out of the party over it. They want to run this loser so bad they chucked out DNC Royalty. When they steal the election this time, they want everyone to know it. They're preparing to piss people off. They want people to know Biden stole it.

We're not going to have much to be thankful for in November.
    So, why help promote the narrative that "TruMP's GoNNa Be A DicTAtoR"?

Sounds more like banana republic elections and jailing opposition would be more of a Dictator Biden thing at this point (or deep state with their hand up Biden's [edit: puppet hand-hole])

There's literally *nothing* that you think Trump might do that they couldn't do (frankly, they are doing) with Biden, right now. The American people will take it, right up the . . . puppet hand-hole. There's no need for all the flair and bamboozlery which you think TPTB waste time running in circles doing.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 05-14-2024 at 04:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Then why do they talk about him all the time? Why is he He Who Must Be Named?

Compare his free publicity to Dubya's the previous two years. Don't tell me it's just because he held the office.

How soon we forget what our experience promoting Ron Paul showed us. This psyop isn't Simple and it certainly isn't Pure. I can't believe this corporate consortium is throwing the freaking Book of Revelation at you and you're still expecting Pure and Simple.
    Count me in with @acptulsa

Yes yes, 4D chess and all that, we heard it all before. We get it, Trump is a double agent, wait make that a quadruple agent secretly working for the Bilderberg group to further the globalist agenda blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Yes yes, 4D chess and all that, we heard it all before. We get it, Trump is a double agent, wait make that a quadruple agent secretly working for the Bilderberg group to further the globalist agenda blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...
    You're a very good republican. And I really do mean that.

Do you save your 'I Voted' stickers?

I hope you two are still able to tell me I'm crazy on Thanksgiving.

You've clearly never even read the book. I can't tell if you've ever read any book.
    I read a book once. The movie was better
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I read a book once. The movie was better
    That's often the case. Like anything with Star Trek in the title.

Of course, I don't know exactly what's going to happen, and neither do the people running this bizarre psyop. But I think I can safely predict that this is a contingency plan: If RFKJr legitimately wins the election, then Trump is the one who "wins" the "election".

We're living the ancient Chinese curse. We're living in interesting times.

They know how to cut their losses. I just hope I can make Republicans see how to really slow the spread of this disease. You guys worry about liberalism. I'm worried about government of the eugenicists, by the eugenicists and for the eugenicists. Don't give up the Constitution for Trump. You don't have to believe me to take the precaution of preaching to your friends that Trump's not worth giving up the Constitution for.

I hope you two are still able to tell me I'm crazy on Thanksgiving.
    I hope so too, because if you are right, we'll be in a war that will shed blood knee deep across this country, and utterly extinguish freedom for a 1000 years or more around the world.

The number one reason why I think you are wrong is that "theye" are not stupid.

It's a much safer bet to launch the 99 percent mortality rate super plagues that theye have already tested as effective, on us.

Theye do not care that many of themme will die as well.

Just so long as theye remain convinced enough will survive to utterly take over and control what is left.

Better to rule in hell than serve in heaven.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

I hope so too, because if you are right, we'll be in a war that will shed blood knee deep across this country, and utterly extinguish freedom for a 1000 years or more around the world.

It's a much safer bet to launch the 99 percent mortality rate super plagues that theye have already tested as effective, on us.

Just so long as theye remain convinced enough will survive to utterly take over and control what is left.

It is said that there will be 1,000 years of peace. But it doesn’t elude to having anything to do with freedom. Or prosperity.

It is said that there will be 1,000 years of peace. But it doesn’t elude to having anything to do with freedom. Or prosperity.
    We have been here before...

“Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace-- but there is no peace. The war
    is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will
    bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are
    already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that
    gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so
    sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid
    it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for
    me, give me liberty or give me death!” - Patrick Henry

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

He's arguing to a conclusion.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Yes yes, 4D chess and all that, we heard it all before.
    Gee, I have an idea. Why don't you repeat some of your conspiracy theories from 2016 for us? You know the ones. Swamp drained and Clintons in prison and balanced budgets so we don't get all our wealth inflated away. I think we could all stand to hear those pleasant fairy tales again. We could use the laugh.

Tell us more about how wonderful it is that Jab Daddy Trump financed that medical experiment that just killed tens of millions or more.

Like you'd know a viable possibility if it bit you in the ass.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-15-2024 at 06:00 AM.

But they do care if many of them die as well. As in, none of them want to die. They don't take this macro view of their own asses that they have of ours. Each of them will survive, or die trying. Not one of them will sign off on a significant threat to himself.

Safer. They didn't seem to feel particularly threatened when they were placing pallets of bricks in inner city neighborhoods four years ago.

Earth population half a million? Isn't that what the Guidestones said? They want blood in the streets. They'll be betting on those circuses. The idea they'd be averse to it is as silly as the notion that any of them would be willing to risk their own necks in the process. They aren't dedicated to the cause. Fascism doesn't do them any good if they're dead, and each one's own personal power and wealth -- and survival -- is the only cause that motivates any of them.

Safer. Look at how deep the blood is in Gaza. They don't live in Gaza. Or Brooklyn, either. What do they care?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-15-2024 at 06:40 AM.

Yet, Hillary won the popular vote. They failed to adequately account for the electoral college. They didn't make that mistake again in 2020.

They don't do this just so they can throw away their hard-cheated victory 4 years later. I'm sorry.
    I would say Biden was not popular. But he wasn't as positively disliked, nor as inherently unlikable, as Hillary. Both of them won the popular vote, against a Republican candidate who also set records for the number of voters who despised him and would vote for anyone just because they weren't Trump.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

I would say Biden was not popular. But he wasn't as positively disliked, nor as inherently unlikable, as Hillary.
    He is now. His administration is doing insanely unpopular things like it considers Biden himself completely disposable.

He is now. His administration is doing insanely unpopular things like it considers Biden himself completely disposable.
    I agree. He definitely has more negative baggage than he did in 2020. I think Trump is rightly favored to win this time.
    Ron Paul

I agree. He definitely has more negative baggage than he did in 2020. I think Trump is rightly favored to win this time.
    And when Biden ends up winning again by the skin of his teeth you’ll claim his reelection win was legitimate and that we need to accept the facts of reality that people really do prefer him over Trump. You’ll also probably add that Biden would have lost if he went up against someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    And when Biden ends up winning again by the skin of his teeth you’ll claim his reelection win was legitimate and that we need to accept the facts of reality that people really do prefer him over Trump. You’ll also probably add that Biden would have lost if he went up against someone else.
    Those are all distinct possibilities.
    Ron Paul

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast