Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RFK Jr: "I'm creating a new party"

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Snowden was part of infighting between the CIA and NSA, that's why he was allowed to escape unlike Assange.
    Then why have the name Assange and the word extradition been linked together for umpteen years now?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Then why have the name Assange and the word extradition been linked together for umpteen years now?
    Because they imprisoned him, first in the embassy and now in a British prison.
    Snowden is free as a bird in Russia and there is no extradition taking place.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Because they imprisoned him, first in the embassy and now in a British prison.
    Snowden is free as a bird in Russia and there is no extradition taking place.
    And that couldn't be explained by Snowden having better sense in choosing Russia..?

And that couldn't be explained by Snowden having better sense in choosing Russia..?
    He had to be allowed to make it there.

And you don't get to just ignore the fact that RFK's handler loves the CIA and has never done anything like Snowden or Assange.

Snowden's true loyalties are irrelevant to this conversation.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He had to be allowed to make it there...

Snowden's true loyalties are irrelevant to this conversation.
    That's fortunate, because anyone who can attribute the qualities of God to a shyster like Trump undoubtedly has created himself some disturbing rabbit holes about Snowden.

Or rather, no doubt someone like Zerohedge has, as rabbit holes require a bit of imagination.

That's fortunate, because anyone who can attribute the qualities of God to a shyster like Trump undoubtedly has created himself some disturbing rabbit holes about Snowden.

Or rather, no doubt someone like Zerohedge has, as rabbit holes require a bit of imagination.
    And you don't get to just ignore the fact that RFK's handler loves the CIA and has never done anything like Snowden or Assange.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That's not one claim of "fact", it's three. I'm not the thought police, so I don't go around claiming to know who loves what. And neither are you the thought police, much as you seem to want to be. I'm not CIA, so I can't say with anything resembling authority who they've assigned handlers to. And neither are you a CIA insider, much as you seem to want to be. And you also have no clue what she has or hasn't done; I doubt for all your claimed expertise you've even read her book.

So I do get to ignore you. Which is my pleasure.

That's not one claim of "fact", it's three. I'm not the thought police, so I don't go around claiming to know who loves what. And neither are you the thought police, much as you seem to want to be. I'm not CIA, so I can't say with anything resembling authority who they've assigned handlers to. And neither are you a CIA insider, much as you seem to want to be. And you also have no clue what she has or hasn't done; I doubt for all your claimed expertise you've even read her book.

So I do get to ignore you. Which is my pleasure.
    She wrote a book showering love on the CIA, that's a fact.
    She has not done one thing to be a whistleblower and you can't therefore point to one, you just tried to ascribe such heroism and opposition to the CIA agenda to her in spite of the contrary facts in a desperate attempt to deny RFK's CIA connection.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

She wrote a book showering love on the CIA, that's a fact.
    You know you didn't read her book. So whose opinion is this really?

She has not done one thing to be a whistleblower and you can't therefore point to one, you just tried to ascribe such heroism and opposition to the CIA agenda to her in spite of the contrary facts in a desperate attempt to deny RFK's CIA connection.
    I never denied any connections. I said the CIA killed his father, uncle and cousin. Don't look now, but that's a connection.

She hasn't done one thing etc. etc. is an opinion. And you aren't even coming close to proving that RFKJr has a handler.

Care the try again?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123