Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 69

Thread: RFK Jr: "I'm creating a new party"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Post RFK Jr: "I'm creating a new party"

    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Seems like they have somebody being smart about petitioning.

  4. #3
    Dude is a boss.

    He said publicly that the CIA killed his uncle...

    I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

  5. #4
    https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/...59881847185544

    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Dude is a boss.

    He said publicly that the CIA killed his uncle...

    I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.
    He wants to raise your taxes and take your guns. No thanks.

    Just because he is good on some things, doesn't mean he is good on most things. I do like the guy, but I would never vote for him.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

  7. #6
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    9,195
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    He wants to raise your taxes and take your guns. No thanks.

    Just because he is good on some things, doesn't mean he is good on most things. I do like the guy, but I would never vote for him.
    This. +1 Matt.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Dude is a boss.

    He said publicly that the CIA killed his uncle...

    I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.
    He should just call it the CIA party.

    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    He wants to raise your taxes and take your guns. No thanks.

    Just because he is good on some things, doesn't mean he is good on most things. I do like the guy, but I would never vote for him.
    Dude's pitting himself against the entire establishment and you think he'll be able to do everything he ever wanted to do?

    Goofy.

    Just because I don't like tyranny doesn't mean I'm throwing tea in the harbor. It's unseemly.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Dude's pitting himself against the entire establishment and you think he'll be able to do everything he ever wanted to do?

    Goofy.

    Just because I don't like tyranny doesn't mean I'm throwing tea in the harbor. It's unseemly.
    He's lying about the things he sounds good on and is worse than Biden on most other things.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He's lying about the things he sounds good on and is worse than Biden on most other things.
    As usual, SS turns every thread into a thread about Trump.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Dude's pitting himself against the entire establishment and you think he'll be able to do everything he ever wanted to do?
    You're not wrong, but . . . you do realize that's exactly the same defense people use for Trump's failings, right?

    I'm not going to attack Kennedy with the same harsh words that Swordsmyth uses.

    I wish him well. In the broader scope of things, he's much closer to an ally than an enemy, and frankly that's good enough for me, considering where this country is at this point in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

    We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Dude's pitting himself against the entire establishment and you think he'll be able to do everything he ever wanted to do?
    Sure he will, they agree on almost all of it and probably on all of it that he actually means.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  15. #13
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    9,195
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Dude's pitting himself against the entire establishment and you think he'll be able to do everything he ever wanted to do?

    Goofy.

    Just because I don't like tyranny doesn't mean I'm throwing tea in the harbor. It's unseemly.
    RFK is just a CIA plant of controlled opposition meant to suck in the anti-establishment fools. Its all part of the plan from the Masters of the Universeô.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He's lying about the things he sounds good on and is worse than Biden on most other things.
    Smooch your JabDaddy's ass some more.

  17. #15
    Every election is a psy-op nobody is going to become president who will not bend to tptb in some way. I think more people are starting to understand this. I pray for the people of this earth. I trust God above all. I don't trust any politician. How could I? Do you? Really? @ Swordsmyth

    Try to be logical and think about what is best for you, your family and, community. This would be a good year to vote none of the above.

  18. #16
    I wonder what the only Trump supporter will do when he has expired.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    You're not wrong, but . . . you do realize that's exactly the same defense people use for Trump's failings, right?
    Except it isn't a defense and RFKJr hasn't failed us. In fact, his efforts to expose Trump's Death Jab were a great service to us, and almost certainly saved lives.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Except it isn't a defense and RFKJr hasn't failed us. In fact, his efforts to expose Trump's Death Jab were a great service to us, and almost certainly saved lives.
    Certainly did save lives. He would be a more careful and thinking president than Trump.
    Last edited by Snowball; 02-26-2024 at 11:59 AM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Certainly did save lives. He would be a more careful and thinking president than Trump.
    Careful and thinking isnt what people find appealing about trump ( yes he sucks at that), he is America first and no dems, including kennedys are. Simple as that. Anyone supporting green subsidies on taxpayer dime is the enemy of the avg american citizen.Anyone making oil drilling , refining or fuel use difficult is the enemy . Most americans are stupid and half the country are lazy , worthless commies who do not comprehend energy or economy.Those are the dem voter base.
    Last edited by oyarde; 02-26-2024 at 05:23 PM.
    Do something Danke

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Careful and thinking isnt what people find appealing about trump ( yes he sucks at that), he is America first and no dems, including kennedys are. Simple as that. Anyone supporting green subsidies on taxpayer dime is the enemy of the avg american citizen.Anyone making oil drilling , refining or fuel use difficult is the enemy . Most americans are stupid and half the country are lazy , worthless commies who do not comprehend energy or economy.Those are the dem voter base.
    Amen. Energy (the utilities kind) is required for civilization. It's that $#@!ing simple. I am in favor of conventional energy corps making big changes but I mean R&D on better tech to extract that energy with lower impact on the environment. First their own greed prevented it and now the green retards have done it. Probably trillions pissed away. I also think energy extracted in the US should stay in the US so we have the cheapest energy possible.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

    -GLP poster

  24. #21
    Wouldn't it be nice if he answered the question? He has promise everyone everything disease, just like uncountable numbers of politicians before him, including the two major party candidates.

    Even so, if he is what I think he is it won't much matter. If we can get him the honest vote that buys him the electors he needs, the $#@! will hit the fan by Veterans Day. January will be a different world. If he lives to get inaugurated, who knows what resources will be available, if any?

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice if he answered the question? He has promise everyone everything disease, just like uncountable numbers of politicians before him, including the two major party candidates.

    Even so, if he is what I think he is it won't much matter. If we can get him the honest vote that buys him the electors he needs, the $#@! will hit the fan by Veterans Day. January will be a different world. If he lives to get inaugurated, who knows what resources will be available, if any?
    How can he admire Milei while having all of these plans for what he thinks is good massive spending?
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

    -GLP poster

  26. #23
    Imagine you have a bunch of puppets. What usefulness has the RFK puppet? To be a model for what the Dems will become, rather than what they are.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by jbnevin View Post
    Imagine you have a bunch of puppets. What usefulness has the RFK puppet? To be a model for what the Dems will become, rather than what they are.
    He's useful for corralling the sheep escaping the Dem plantation so they don't go any farther and become Constitutional Conservatives, MAGA, or libertarians.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    I would consider voting for Kennedy. Not because I agree with him on all policy, I obviously don't. But just because I don't want Trump or Biden again. I still might go with the LP candidate.

  30. #26
    I find it hard to believe that any member here would cast their vote for Joe Biden in 2024.
    I find it hard to believe that JFK Jr will defeat the Republican or the Democrat in 2024.
    I find it hard to believe that Democrats will vote against the candidate chosen for them.
    Liberals will vote for whomever is on the Democrat Ticket.
    If the above is true, then any vote for JFK Jr, is truly a vote taken away from Trump.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I find it hard to believe that any member here would cast their vote for Joe Biden in 2024.
    I find it hard to believe that JFK Jr will defeat the Republican or the Democrat in 2024.
    I find it hard to believe that Democrats will vote against the candidate chosen for them.
    Liberals will vote for whomever is on the Democrat Ticket.
    If the above is true, then any vote for JFK Jr, is truly a vote taken away from Trump.
    The world isn't black and white. You have totally ignored independents, especially those in swing states, they are who chose the president.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I find it hard to believe that any member here would cast their vote for Joe Biden in 2024.
    I find it hard to believe that JFK Jr will defeat the Republican or the Democrat in 2024.
    I find it hard to believe that Democrats will vote against the candidate chosen for them.
    Liberals will vote for whomever is on the Democrat Ticket.
    If the above is true, then any vote for JFK Jr, is truly a vote taken away from Trump.
    That's why he's my back-up plan. It would be more strategic than anything else. If Trump is prevented from being on the ballot in November, the GOP needs to know exactly how many votes they lost, because they let a few pissant D.A's in the blue-est areas of the country prevent the people from choosing who they wanted to nominate/elect.

    Writing in Trump won't do that (it won't be counted).
    Staying home won't do that (it definitely won't be counted.)
    You could vote for the LP candidate, but that party has been in existence for half a century and are lucky to get 3% of the vote in a presidential election (and plus, the official Libertarian Party has basically impaled themselves on the fence trying to be all things to all people in recent years.)

    I guess that would leave RFK,jr as the only viable protest vote, and I (speaking for myself) won't hesitate to cast that vote if it comes down to it.

    I find it hard to believe that any member here would cast their vote for Joe Biden in 2024.
    The Count will probably vote for Biden, maybe even more than once, if it gets to be past midnight on election day and they come up short again and need help filling out extra ballots.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 02-27-2024 at 12:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

    We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Liberals will vote for whomever is on the Democrat Ticket.
    If the above is true...
    All of them? It isn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The world isn't black and white. You have totally ignored independents, especially those in swing states, they are who chose the president.
    They are the largest of the three blocs, after all.

  34. #30
    Seems pretty pointless since it'll become an irrelevant party just like all the other 3rd parties.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-14-2022, 05:00 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2016, 08:55 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-09-2015, 06:28 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 09:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •