Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump fans launch GoFundMe to raise $355M ex-prez owes after civil fraud trial

They need to hurry up and come up with that cash.

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    The go fund me is at half a million. Only 354.5 million to go.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NY is so stupid they dont even know how bad this hurts future tax revenue in a $#@! state already in decline with businesses leaving and wealthy individuals leaving. My family was all gone from upstate before summer of 1784 after making the mistake of fighting against the british.
    Do something Danke

What’s Republicans back up plan to DJT?

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    What’s Republicans back up plan to DJT?
    I would guess DeSantis or Haley.

If you donate to this, you deserve to lose your money
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

They know perfectly well he doesn't have $355 million in cash.

So they'll seize whatever they can, arrest for not paying the balance and there you go.

Letitia Beria said she was going to get him and she did.

Half the voting public cheers.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Trump Raises $400 Million Bond in Order to Appeal “No Victims” Fraud Ruling

https://thenewamerican.com/us/politi...-fraud-ruling/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

should be overturned eventually but his money will be tied up for a long period and then he'll owe the lawyers so hopefully he gets enough back from them to pay his lawyer , good example for some of the public to see how corrupt the law is and for some others to see why some people make no real attempt to obey the law. It is a third world justice system .
    Last edited by oyarde; 02-21-2024 at 07:34 AM.
    Do something Danke

That fund raiser has already raised 800k+.

If that's not a symptom of TDS, nothing is.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Wonder who wrote the bond for him? Typically you still need 10% in cash down.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    That fund raiser has already raised 800k+.

If that's not a symptom of TDS, nothing is.
    I dont think ny dems donated
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Probably someone who knows he's good for it, and can pay them back.

Kinda like that bank Trump borrowed money from.

. . . Which got paid back.

. . . And no one was harmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Probably someone who knows he's good for it, and can pay them back.

Kinda like that bank Trump borrowed money from.

. . . Which got paid back.

. . . And no one was harmed.
    You didn't read the other post nor the indictment. All this has already been discussed.

You didn't read the other post nor the indictment. All this has already been discussed.
    I did read it.

But I got a good laugh out of you asking that question.

Like, you almost seemed mystified that someone would loan Donald J. Trump money to meet a bond.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I did read it.

But I got a good laugh out of you asking that question.

Like, you almost seemed mystified that someone would loan Donald J. Trump money to meet a bond.
    I would like to know who issued the bond. He doesn't seem like a good risk at this point in time.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/02/21/trum...aud-case-.html
    Last edited by 69360; 02-21-2024 at 09:11 PM.

I would like to know who issued the bond. He doesn't seem like a good risk at this point in time.
    I bet Letitia James agrees with you.

She should sue Trump again for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I bet Letitia James agrees with you.

She should sue Trump again for this.
    She's got her hands full throwing the VDare folks in jail.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1760075607927648419

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-funding.html

The two met on Sunday in Palm Beach, Florida, along with a few wealthy Republican donors, according to the New York Times.

Trump and his team are desperately seeking a cash injection to boost his presidential campaign.

Musk is currently the second richest man in the world, with an estimated fortune of $200billion.

The Tesla founder has become more political in recent weeks and has been posting on social media platform X blasting Democrat Joe Biden's woke policies and the administration's handling of the border crisis.

Trump may be seeking funding amid mounting financial woes stemming from legal troubles.

He currently owes more than $454 million for judgements in New York, after a jury ordered him to pay up for defaming his rape accuser E. Jean Carroll and a separate civil fraud trial saw him fined $364 million.

The legal fees associated with the trials and other charges are said to have cost him around $50 million.
    Last edited by unknown; 03-07-2024 at 10:35 AM.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-funding.html

The two met on Sunday in Palm Beach, Florida, along with a few wealthy Republican donors, according to the New York Times.

Trump and his team are desperately seeking a cash injection to boost his presidential campaign.

Musk is currently the second richest man in the world, with an estimated fortune of $200billion.

The Tesla founder has become more political in recent weeks and has been posting on social media platform X blasting Democrat Joe Biden's woke policies and the administration's handling of the border crisis.

Trump may be seeking funding amid mounting financial woes stemming from legal troubles.

He currently owes more than $454 million for judgements in New York, after a jury ordered him to pay up for defaming his rape accuser E. Jean Carroll and a separate civil fraud trial saw him fined $364 million.

The legal fees associated with the trials and other charges are said to have cost him around $50 million.
    You're late. Musk has already said he will not donate to either Trump or Biden.

Nah ni--a, I never cum quick.

Ok, well, once I did.

Yup, Trump is really going to miss Elon's $2,500.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/02/21/trum...aud-case-.html
    SEC clears Trump's social media deal worth as much as $10 billion
    February 15, 2024
    https://www.reuters.com/markets/deal...rm-2024-02-15/

Trump should just post on twitter, they said.. it will be fun, they said..
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Yup, Trump is really going to miss Elon's $2,500.
    The assumption was that Musk could either post bond or donate to a super pac, which he is not going to. But you knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    SEC clears Trump's social media deal worth as much as $10 billion
    February 15, 2024
    https://www.reuters.com/markets/deal...rm-2024-02-15/

Trump should just post on twitter, they said.. it will be fun, they said..
    X has half a billion users, Truth has 8 million. Based on that alone the valuation is massively overstated just like everything else Trump is involved in.

I'm donating Trumpy Shoes in Lou of $$$

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The assumption was that Musk could either post bond or donate to a super pac, which he is not going to. But you knew that.
    No I didn't, he said he wouldn't be giving money to either candidate. I don't know if he will give money to any Super PACs or not, but he did not indicate that.

But he said nothing about loaning Trump money for posting the bonds while he appeals.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

But he said nothing about loaning Trump money for posting the bonds while he appeals.
    It's already implied he won't. What would it gain for him if he did?

It's already implied he won't. What would it gain for him if he did?
    The interest on the principal.

(Was that a real question?)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast