Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Yes, everything is "political" now, but why?

  1. #1

    Yes, everything is "political" now, but why?

    Great quick clip that does a good job of answering that, I'd just add that in any Marxist society or revolution, that everything is political is accepted as a self evident fact.


    https://twitter.com/i/status/1757938276911161504




    This is what happens: you get music like this because the lyrics are disapproved by the state.

    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-16-2024 at 04:30 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Because there is no rest, no peace.

    Our new elites are like that. Ever striving, ever challenging, ever seeking gain.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

  4. #3
    I was under the impression that everything has been political since politics became a thing and not something that happened recently.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I was under the impression that everything has been political since politics became a thing and not something that happened recently.
    No, not so much.

  6. #5
    There's that saying that if you're not into politics, politics will be into you and then I read a version of that from some ancient Greek so it's not a new idea. It's hard to square with spiritual teachings that say mankind needs to become one and love their brother and enemy. How?
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

    -GLP poster

  7. #6
    Maybe back in 1492 and for some time after that, people that were here had common ideals.

    Then as more and more people came the enemy appeared.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I was under the impression that everything has been political since politics became a thing and not something that happened recently.
    It comes and goes but there was a fairly long period where everybody wasn't at each other's throats.

    That went away when the official policy of the this country became one in which declared war on native citizens and the homogenous, high trust society that we had built.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    No, not so much.
    "The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:" (Ps. 23:1,2)

    This is what peace is like. Sheep grazing in pasture. When war comes, peace departs and everything is politics:

    "It is written: "'I will strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered.'" (Mark. 14:27)

    The signs are everywhere.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 02-16-2024 at 09:27 PM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1757938276911161504
    Here's a relatively trivial but illustrative example (h/t @jct74: Jon Stewart Draws Liberal Anger for Criticizing Biden).

    FTA: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv...se-1235824591/

    And that’s precisely the sort of blowback that happened, with everyone from progressives to Elon Musk to the White House weighing in.

    Mary Trump — a vehement critic of her uncle — wrote on X: “Not only is Stewart’s ‘both sides are the same’ rhetoric not funny, it’s a potential disaster for democracy.” She expanded on her thoughts in a newsletter titled “Jon Stewart’s Danger to Democracy,” writing, “The damage done by his [2010 event] ‘The Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear,’ a DC rally/joke which inspired an entire generation to shrug off politics and ignore the dangers of the right wing, cannot be overstated. It was, in no small part, responsible, for helping Donald come to power. It made a mockery of nuance, encouraged people to believe that all politicians are the same, that there was no daylight between Democrats and Republicans, or Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. Now Stewart is bringing back the same b******* that got him rich in the 2000s, and helped get Donald elected in 2016.”

    Podcast host Michael J. Elston tweeted, “If you’re a Democrat with high hopes about the return of Jon Stewart, save your excitement. The first half of his return was both-sides-ing the age issue. I bailed when we got to the guest who believes Biden should not have run for a 2nd term. Jon Stewart is not your friend.”

    Chris D. Jackson, an election commissioner in Tennessee, tweeted, “Wow. So you basically say because Biden is old, he is basically as bad as Trump. Why th[e] F do we never learn in this country? Sorry, but I won’t be watching you either.”

    Former MSNBC host Keith Olbermann tweeted, “Well after nine years away, there’s nothing else to say to the bothsidesist fraud Jon Stewart bashing Biden, except: Please make it another nine years.”

    A self-described Democratic activist tweeted, “Jon Stewart retired and came back as Bill Maher. I had a Jon Stewart for President shirt and rarely missed a show. So disappointing.” (And, yes, apparently Stewart being on Apple TV+ for his recent show The Problem is basically like being retired.)

    Another Biden supporter wrote, “President Biden honored Jon Stewart for his work on the PACT Act at the bill signing ceremony, calling for a standing ovation. The Daily Show this is how you pay him back? What a cheap shot. I’ll never forgive you.”
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

    • "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

    · tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Here's a relatively trivial but illustrative example
    You used to see it, and still do to some extent, right here as well.

    Veer off from the "party line" in any way, whatever that line may be, and you're a "$#@! turd <blank>" all while preaching the evil of "divide and conquer".

    It's going to take a lot of people to try and save this shipwreck, and many of them probably will have disagreements on things.

    As long as they plugging holes with mattresses, and not running around opening watertight doors to make the ship sink faster, then fine.

    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

  13. #11
    Is the thread title a serious question?

    Because it keeps the sheep distracted and divided. Bread and circus....and a side of hate. Social engineering and profit opportunities by harvesting the energy of the sheep (shearing) who buy into the narratives and spend their currency (current-cy=energy) on it.

    Most of what we call "political" is created by intel agencies, such as the CIA who works for the City of London bankers, fed to their assets and then injected into human interaction by the black mirrors.
    Last edited by devil21; 02-17-2024 at 03:06 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

    "We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

  14. #12
    Controlled Opposition.

    Tricking people into accepting a Political Identity is a form of Mind Control.

    ... now if I move the King here, then on the next move I can checkmate the Whites. Chess is so much easier when you control both sides of the board. There! Seven move checkmate, I win!
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  15. #13
    Everything's political now because the more we fight over fags, blacks and aliens, the less we do about inflation, corruption, genuine official federal government child trafficking, and war.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Everything's political now because the more we fight over fags, blacks and aliens, the less we do about inflation, corruption, genuine official federal government child trafficking, and war.
    It's all "political" in the Marxist/Leninist sense of the word.

    Everything you say, do, think or feel must be run through the lens of state acceptance before you act.

    And if you have any question, it's best to self censor and shut up so as to avoid any entanglements with the state.

    As to the issues you mentioned, I can walk and chew gum at the same time.

    They are all equally dangerous and important and must be addressed.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

  17. #15
    You are governed by commies , everyting is always political to commies. Ive seen this coming for decades and told everyone . That did about as much good as I figured. Its every man for himself now. You may not be bright enough to know but we are at war because they are at war against you.
    Do something Danke

  18. #16
    "Us versus them" has been around since the beginning of time. (yes, even before the existence of intelligence agencies)

    The only problem it has now, is that everything is so jumbled together and overlapping, with people of different belief systems living on top of each other (often by design).

    Red-states, Blue-states, used to be a thing, and now it's Purple states. Purple states everywhere. Everything is up for grabs. Go get it!

    Georgia has 2 Democrat senators in the U.S. Senate and yet damn near every state-wide office at the state level is held by a "republican". Quite an anomaly, but nonetheless, Georgia is a damned Purple state. A BatTLEgRoUNd StATe.

    So every election, funds pour in from all over the country to try to fight for this state as if lives depended on it. Admittedly, I don't 'feel' the Blue-ness. I do my damned-est to avoid Atlanta or other liberal cesspools scattered across the state. I have to wonder if it is really as much of a toss up as the media makes it seem.

    In short, I have no problem with "us versus them." In fact, I welcome it. I just wish the lines were more clearly drawn.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 02-18-2024 at 02:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

    We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Politics is simply how humans interact with each other. It's human nature. It's how humans decide who has power and who doesn't. It exists any time there are more than 1 human around.

    It can be as simple as you and the wife deciding where to eat dinner, or as complicated as Congress, and everything in-between.


    The reason why government should be as minimal as possible, is because they have a monopoly on the use of force and everything the government does is the result of politics.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Politics is simply how humans interact with each other. It's human nature. It's how humans decide who has power and who doesn't. It exists any time there are more than 1 human around.

    It can be as simple as you and the wife deciding where to eat dinner, or as complicated as Congress, and everything in-between.


    The reason why government should be as minimal as possible, is because they have a monopoly on the use of force and everything the government does is the result of politics.
    Matt is right.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Matt is right.
    I don't agree with the "It can be... as complicated as Congress," line. This psychological medical, election and invasion game they're running on us are a damned sight more complicated than Congress ever was.

  23. #20
    (Bloomberg) -- President Joe Biden raised $42 million for his reelection campaign and the Democratic Party in January and now heads to the West Coast for events with deep-pocketed donors, including billionaire Haim Saban and entertainment mogul Casey Wasserman.

    Biden ended January with a $130 million war chest for his reelection effort, according a statement released by the campaign. That’s a record amount for a Democratic candidate at this point in the calendar.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ul/ar-BB1izwKQ

    Saban has famously described himself as a “one-issue guy”, with the issue being support for Israel.

    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveb...update=2721434

    Casey & Laura Wasserman is listed in Epstein's black book on page 56.

    https://epsteinsblackbook.com/names/...aura-wasserman

    Haim Saban wiki:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haim_Saban
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It comes and goes but there was a fairly long period where everybody wasn't at each other's throats.
    I'm turning 50 this year and I have never experienced this.

    My wife and I have two very good, very dear friends we made recently as a direct result of the Covaids responses. I'm sure everyone has a similar story:
    "Hi, I'm Fisharmor. This is Mrs Fisharmor. We both say $#@! a container ship full of this bull$#@!."
    "Hey, my wife and I say $#@! a whole rail yard full of this bull$#@!, too! We're gonna be friends now."

    Nevertheless my wife and I both agreed a year into the friendship that we both had to get past some 35 year old nonsense we were programmed with. This couple gives off a pretty couple vibe, an almost preppie vibe, and my wife and I both had to verbalize it and get past the fact that high school was raising one last specter of meaningless division in our lives.

    I had been out of HS for 7 years when Columbine happened, and was talking about it with a bunch of similarly aged people on a college campus, and half the room's response was kind of a yawning "oh, ok, someone actually followed through on what a lot of us were thinking, I guess".
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

  25. #22
    I would also say that politics is war by less violent means.

    People try to take our stuff and run our lives. It used to be that the only way to combat that was through violence. That is less true today, especially in western countries.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2017, 04:07 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-09-2015, 11:12 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2015, 11:04 AM
  4. "Cosmos" vs. "Provos" - The New Political Divide By Sean Scallon
    By Badger Paul in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 12:59 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 04:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •