Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 86

Thread: MO - 1 dead 21 shot in mass shooting event at Super Bowl parade

  1. #31
    https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...62553162158183

    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    https://twitter.com/iamyesyouareno/s...97071731376179

    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/iamyesyouareno/s...97071731376179

    This is idiotic

    The whole point in contention is individual self-determination versus collectivism. The reason the globalist Marxists keep pushing those holding Western and Christian values -- who are largely white -- into the corner where the only way out is to choose collectivism, is because that's their whole goal, to break down the hard core of individual self-determination based on the image of God within us, which has nowhere blossomed more vigorously than it did in medieval Europe and later in England and then the United States. Then, once we have been pulverized to powder (both collectively and individually) to substitute the mono-mind/hive-mind collectivism of the globalist borg-Marxists themselves.

    Happily walking into the trap isn't "something to think about", it's getting lost on the battlefield.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Then, once we have been pulverized to powder (both collectively and individually) to substitute the mono-mind/hive-mind collectivism of the globalist borg-Marxists themselves.
    White American males are intelligent enough, well armed enough and well equipped enough to merit our own flavor of it. When they set out to divide and conquer us, you know they'll provide us with an enemy to piss us off, and a "leader" to placate us once the Constitution is officially history.

    I wonder who that could be? Because of course there is one. Of course there is one.

    That's not mythical 3D chess. That's not some Star Trek fantasy $#@!. That's chess. The real thing.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-17-2024 at 03:02 PM.

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    This is idiotic

    The whole point in contention is individual self-determination versus collectivism. The reason the globalist Marxists keep pushing those holding Western and Christian values -- who are largely white -- into the corner where the only way out is to choose collectivism, is because that's their whole goal, to break down the hard core of individual self-determination based on the image of God within us, which has nowhere blossomed more vigorously than it did in medieval Europe and later in England and then the United States. Then, once we have been pulverized to powder (both collectively and individually) to substitute the mono-mind/hive-mind collectivism of the globalist borg-Marxists themselves.

    Happily walking into the trap isn't "something to think about", it's getting lost on the battlefield.
    Is this communist collectivism?

    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Is this communist collectivism?
    No, it's just a way to set something aside against a rainy day of your own. For all but one of them, it's an insurance premium.

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Is this communist collectivism?

    Is it collective racial solidarity? The glue of Amish society is the Bible and the church that Jesus founded. It is in some ways a good picture of the kind of unity/solidarity ("collectivism") that Jesus specifically stated he intends for his church to have (read John 17, whole chapter). But white-racial-solidarity is just another Marxist trap. The independence of the Gospel from any particular race is precisely what makes it unbreakable to the devil's attacks, and this is precisely why the Marxists have been scheming for generations to reduce the Gospel in the West to "white culture", "white race" or some variant on this theme. Remember that the same Anglo-American imperialists who were behind global communism also funded the Nazis. There is only one conspiracy, and it is Satan's. The stakes are bigger than any one race, he's playing for the souls of all humanity, for reals, right here, right now, not in some far off place. This is the Alamo, spiritually. This is the Last Stand. But we gotta wake up to the actual stakes involved and not fall for enemy mind-tricks.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    But white-racial-solidarity is just another Marxist trap.
    Interesting, especially when you consider that it is the Marxists who are working day and night to destroy it.

    Tell me, who evangelized the word of Christ to the world?
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  11. #39
    There's an old joke around these parts about the difference between northern and southern racism. Southern racism is, "I hate all *******--except the ones I like."

    Northern racism goes, " I have absolutely no problem with African-Americans. I don't happen to know any personally. But I think they're just fine."

    Puts me in mind of the publican.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke 18
    10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. 11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. 12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. 13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Interesting, especially when you consider that it is the Marxists who are working day and night to destroy it.
    They do the divide and conquer game very well. Considering it's your money, they didn't mind spending extra to create an enemy which is indeed a credible danger. You know they want to thin the population; why would they worry about blood spilled (so long as it isn't their own)?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-17-2024 at 03:23 PM.

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    No, it's just a way to set something aside against a rainy day of your own. For all but one of them, it's an insurance premium.
    C'mon, you're being silly.

    I posted the first thing that came to mind of a team, coming together, united under one purpose, to complete a task that no one man of the community could have accomplished all alone.

    Could have just as easily been a picture of men building a dam or a locomotive.

    We get lost in protecting individualism, as we should be of course, that we lose sight of the fact that some tasks or threats require a collective response.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    C'mon, you're being silly.
    I don't think so. I think I described what's going on in that particular picture pretty well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    We get lost in protecting individualism, as we should be of course, that we lose sight of the fact that some tasks or threats require a collective response.
    Collectivists love to accuse us of that. But I don't believe everything they say.

    Currently collectivists are trying to herd us into the trap Clayton described above. Every time an individualist tells some people he doesn't trust their cause, or their mission, that accusation comes just before the "perfect enemy of the good" bull$#@!. Just because I don't believe in the thing (or living tool) you think we need to rally around doesn't mean I'm not in when I find a team willing to do the right thing. You want a herd of cats on your side? Make us an offer we can't refuse.

    Hint: That won't be what is being spoon-fed to people as the obvious "solution". We know Hegel when we meet the $#@!er, unlike most people.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-17-2024 at 03:41 PM.

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You want a herd of cats on your side? Make us an offer we can't refuse.
    If we do not get our $#@! together and organize, now, everything we value, everything we have worked for, everything we hold dear, including our closest family and those we love, all of it, collectively and individually, will be destroyed and evidence of our ever having been here, will be wiped from the face of this planet.

    If you say that's not an offer too big or important to refuse, I will say I don't believe you.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Interesting, especially when you consider that it is the Marxists who are working day and night to destroy it.

    Tell me, who evangelized the word of Christ to the world?
    Who evangelized Europe? Obviously, it wasn't Europeans. Jesus was a Jew, and all the first believers (disciples) were Jews, as well. The church was headquartered in Jerusalem until 70AD when it was destroyed according to prophecy. Jesus explained how the Gospel would go out into the rest of the world from there. No particular race has a "claim" on the Gospel, because the Gospel isn't about any particular race, it's God's plan to save all of humanity that can be saved, John 3:16, etc. If there were a special race, it would be the children of Israel. But even they are made one with us in the body of Christ, by Jesus himself. So, their specialness is not in the sense of firstness, rather, it is in the sense of the honor of bringing the light of God's Word to the faithful Gentiles who, in turn, were to take the light of the Gospel to the whole world. Not through rifles and cannons, but through the preaching of the Word, suffering persecution, and, when called to it, martyrdom. The idea that white culture invented the Gospel and now has to defend it with sword and musket is antichrist and, in fact, may even be leading us to the capital-A Antichrist. Beware!! Matthew 24:24
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...62553162158183

    Likely because the shooters weren't white and i assume there are some NGOs that are working to make sure they arent charged.

    If they wont be charged and would be released they will likely continue another crime.

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    If you say that's not an offer too big or important to refuse, I will say I don't believe you.
    I will fight for liberty. It's more than just settling for survival.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    The idea that white culture invented the Gospel and now has to defend it with sword and musket is antichrist and, in fact, may even be leading us to the capital-A Antichrist. Beware!! Matthew 24:24
    Better men than me have died for liberty. God Incarnate died for liberty.

    That's not to say I won't be shooting at some of the same targets. I'm just not willing to buy into the military version of the plandemic and rush to poison myself with the wrong goddamned (literally) "cure".

    I know $#@!ing Hegel when I see the bastard.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-17-2024 at 04:51 PM.

  19. #46
    I'm not stupid enough to think what's being publicized incessantly as the "cure" will fix anything. I didn't believe that about the Jab, and I don't believe that about the Father of the Jab.

    This is Hegel. Problem -> reaction -> "cure" worse than the disease. It's obvious. They're wreckers. They don't want us to fight the fires they set with water, because we might salvage something. They want us to fight fire with fire until it's all smoke and ash.

    I'm not of the "do something even if it's wrong" school. The only hard part of doing the thing that will truly fix the problem is watching the people who would rather panic than help me fix it. When I can wind up saying, "You can stop screaming now, I already put the fire out," there's a happy outcome. If I need help to put the fire out, well, I can either persuade someone to do the right thing with me, or I can't. Either way, I do what I can.

    Mama never had to ask me, "You did that because little Johnny was doing it? And if little Johnny jumped off the roof, would you have done that too?" I'm not a lemming.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-18-2024 at 07:35 AM.

  20. #47
    https://twitter.com/FrankDeScushin/s...90341620514986

    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Is this communist collectivism?

    No, that is not "communist collectivism".

    That is voluntary cooperation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I posted the first thing that came to mind of a team, coming together, united under one purpose, to complete a task that no one man of the community could have accomplished all alone.

    Could have just as easily been a picture of men building a dam or a locomotive.

    We get lost in protecting individualism, as we should be of course, that we lose sight of the fact that some tasks or threats require a collective response.
    You are using the term "collective" in the sense of (voluntarily & mutually) "cooperative".

    That's fine, as far as it goes. It is a common (and commonly understood) usage of the term.

    But there are other conflicting usages, and one must be careful to avoid equivocating between them.

    For example, consider the kind of "collectivism" being referred to in the following item:

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Here, the nature of the collectivism described as being "embrace[d by] every minority group" is coercive, not cooperative, in which any individual who does not (at least pretend to) "embrace" [the attitudes, beliefs, and politics of (the leaders of)] the group (whether a "minority" or not) are "race traitors" (e.g., "Uncle Toms" or the like) who are subject to excoriation, denunciation, implicit (or even explicit) threats, and, in the limit, outright coercive (and possibly lethal) force. That is not even remotely the kind of "collectivism" the Amish engage in when they build barns with and for their neighbors, and the only "something" one should think about when it comes to that kind of "collectivism" is that it should be roundly, categorically and utterly rejected. (Also note that of the conjugations of "collectivism" referenced in the item - namely, "collectivism", "collective action", and "collectively"- each has a sense and connotation different from the others, making the whole thing a kind of "triple" equivocation.)

    The moment any individuals of a race (or nation, or religion, or what-have-you) begin to be coerced into doing things (such as building barns - or dams, or locomotives, or a "better society", or so on) in the name of some supposed greater good on behalf of their "race" (or "nation", or "god", or "society", or what-have-you) is the moment you slide from the constructive voluntary cooperation kind of "collectivism" exhibited by the barn-building Amish into the destructive and viciously evil kind of "collectivism" exhibited by the Marxist wreckers (no matter how may shabby barns - or dams, locomotives, etc. - their enslaved "collective" manages to "collectively" eke out via "collective action").

    Ultimately, the pinko commies and Marxist progressives don't really give a damn about the "minority group" aspect of "minority group collectivism". At present, that is just the most useful and effective vehicle for them - but should any kind of "white" collectivism ever manifest in any significant way and seem to become a more viable venue for achieving their ambitions, most of them will quite happily decamp from the former to the latter (just as they did from "class" to "race"). We would be well-advised to not afford them that opportunity by emulating their method (contrary to "Apolitical" and "iamyesyouareno" - though I don't think that was their intent).
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-18-2024 at 02:46 PM.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    contrary to "Apolitical" and "iamyesyouareno" - though I don't think that was their intent
    No, nor is it mine, certainly I am not in favor of coerced collectivism.

    However, organized and collective actions within our fellow travelers, are dismissed out of hand in such a rigid and involuntary way, a way in which one brother here referred to as "self defeating autism", so that nothing can be accomplished or defended, ever.

    I recall an energetic discussion years ago with a dedicated ana-cap who had objections that a fire response might drag hoses across his property to fight a fire in his neighbor's home, even if the circumstances were such that his own home would burn down because of that lack of response.

    That is self defeating political autism, usually accompanied by screeching.

    My purpose in posting that was to drive home the point that, if every other nation or ethnicity can come together to defend their own people and interests, then we can and should as well.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-18-2024 at 03:27 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  24. #50
    ///
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  25. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, nor is it mine, certainly I am not in favor of coerced collectivism.

    However, organized and collective actions within our fellow travelers, are dismissed out of hand in such a rigid and involuntary way, a way in which one brother here referred to as "self defeating autism", so that nothing can be accomplished or defended, ever.

    [...]

    My purpose in posting that was to drive home the point that, if every other nation or ethnicity can come together to defend their own people and interests, then we can and should as well.
    I don't disagree with any of that.

    My objection is to adopting the rhetoric of collectivism - which is invariably one step away from adopting the philosophy of collectivism (which, in turn, is invariably one step away from forcibly imposing the philosophy of collectivism).

    There is a false dichotomy between atomistic "every man is an island" individualism and the poisonous reifications inherent in collectivism; cooperative and coordinated action in resistance and opposition to injustice and tyranny is possible, despite the former and without indulging the latter. (IOW: "Just Say No" to both atomism and collectivism.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I recall an energetic discussion years ago with a dedicated ana-cap who had objections that a fire response might drag hoses across his property to fight a fire in his neighbor's home, even if the circumstances were such that his own home would burn down because of that lack of response.

    That is self defeating political autism, usually accompanied by screeching.
    LOL

    That is a phenomenon with which I am all too familiar. It's a kind of more-libertarian-than thou "macho flashing" (e.g., "why, I am so libertarian that [fill in the blank with some provocatively bizarre and truculent stance regarding some unusual hypothetical scenario]").

    I suspect this occurs due to the unfortunate habit many fervent libertarian ideologues have of applying the principles of libertarian theory in general (and the Non-Aggression Principle in particular) in a moralistically preemptive way, rather than in a legalistically reactive way (as should be done instead [1]).



    [1] I touched upon the basics of the significance of this distinction in this post from a few years ago - regarding which see footnote [3] in particular. For example, in your "fire response" scenario, the responders should just say "to hell with that!", drag their hoses across his property anyway, put out the fire, and then be held accountable for any damages they caused to his property (plus some token fine or such in any case - because they did, after all, violate his property rights [2], even if they didn't do any damage). The NAP affords people the freedom to be "autistic" idiots - but it should never be autistically (ab)used to let them foist the consequences of their idiocy upon others.

    [2] Assuming, of course, that there are no preexisting easements, rights-of-way, or other contractual encumbrances that permit them access to or across his property, even if he doesn't like it.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-18-2024 at 05:18 PM.

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I don't disagree with any of that.

    My objection is to adopting the rhetoric of collectivism - which is invariably one step away from adopting the philosophy of collectivism (which, in turn, is invariably one step away from forcibly imposing the philosophy of collectivism).

    There is a false dichotomy between atomistic "every man is an island" individualism and the poisonous reifications inherent in collectivism; cooperative and coordinated action in resistance and opposition to injustice and tyranny is possible, despite the former and without indulging the latter. (IOW: "Just Say No" to both atomism and collectivism.)
    Agreed.

    Collectivism is a poor word for what I am describing.

    Voluntary community action maybe?

    LOL

    That is a phenomenon with which I am all too familiar. It's a kind of more-libertarian-than thou "macho flashing" (e.g., "why, I am so libertarian that [fill in the blank with some provocatively bizarre and truculent stance regarding some unusual hypothetical scenario]").

    I suspect this occurs due to the unfortunate habit many fervent libertarian ideologues have of applying the principles of libertarian theory in general (and the Non-Aggression Principle in particular) in a moralistically preemptive way, rather than in a legalistically reactive way (as should be done instead [1]).

    [1] I touched upon the basics of the significance of this distinction in this post from a few years ago - regarding which see footnote [3] in particular. For example, in your "fire response" scenario, the responders should just say "to hell with that!", drag their hoses across his property anyway, put out the fire, and then be held accountable for any damages they caused to his property (plus some token fine or such in any case - because they did, after all, violate his property rights [2], even if they didn't do any damage). The NAP affords people the freedom to be "autistic" idiots - but it should never be autistically (ab)used to let them foist the consequences of their idiocy upon others.

    [2] Assuming, of course, that there are no preexisting easements, rights-of-way, or other contractual encumbrances that permit them access to or across his property, even if he doesn't like it.
    In a homogenous, high trust society, I would think it would never even get to that point.

    The response would have gone forward, no objections raised, simply because it was the right and neighborly thing to do, and any damages would be swiftly and accurately paid, after the fact.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  27. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Agreed.

    Collectivism is a poor word for what I am describing.

    Voluntary community action maybe?
    That's a good one.

    It's a hard concept to distill into a single term or pithy phrase.

    I like the ring of "communitarian", but that's already been used and has collectivist "the group is superior to and supersedes the individual" overtones. (Maybe "voluntary communitarianism"? Or "communitarian voluntaryism"?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    In a homogenous, high trust society, I would think it would never even get to that point.

    The response would have gone forward, no objections raised, simply because it was the right and neighborly thing to do, and any damages would be swiftly and accurately paid, after the fact.
    Just so. Those kinds of hypotheticals are usually contrived "edge cases" that would not commonly arise in actual practice. They can be quite useful for focusing on particular aspects of libertarian theory for purposes of illustration, elaboration, and refinement, but they shouldn't be presented or treated as (part of) the essential core, as they aren't really suitable for that purpose, and using them that way (as the "macho flasher" types often tend to do) is just "leading with your chin". It's much more apt to put people off than to attract interest as a viable alternative to anything.

  28. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    However, organized and collective actions within our fellow travelers, are dismissed out of hand in such a rigid and involuntary way, a way in which one brother here referred to as "self defeating autism", so that nothing can be accomplished or defended, ever.
    My objection to the line of thinking in the Tweet posted is that it's the wrong collective. The sailors on a ship work most effectively when they act as a single, cohesive collective or body. How interesting that one of the primary descriptions of the church in the Bible is, "the body of Christ." That description is not just a brain-flash that the New Testament writers had, it is a concrete description of what the church is. We are to be one, unified whole (read John 17), a collective (in the non-coercive, non-Marxist, sense), a body, like sailors on a tightly-run ship. This, and only this, is the collective through which God is going to act to save the world. Any racial collective, ethnic collective, cultural collective, etc. is bound to fail in its self-assigned objective to save the world. All such false churches -- and that is what they really are -- are doomed to fail. There is only one collective/body which works, everything else fails, and the sooner that we all get on-message, the sooner we can get all believers aligned on this simple truth that somehow is fatally overlooked and ignored by many within the church itself!

    My purpose in posting that was to drive home the point that, if every other nation or ethnicity can come together to defend their own people and interests, then we can and should as well.
    We cannot and must not, to precisely the extent that there is any truth in the claim that the Gospel has taken special root among white Europeans. If we are especially Gospel-oriented, then we are especially self-sacrifice-oriented, because that is what the Gospel is really about. Giving up ME for YOU in obedience to GOD. Any other formula fails. Sacrificing myself for Big Brother fails. Sacrificing you for Big Brother fails. Sacrificing myself to some ill-defined "white European heritage" fails. Every combination fails except one: the Gospel pattern. This is not idle speculation, it has been proved in history over and over again. Whatever criticisms can be directed at the flawed humans who make up the church, there is only one institution which has stood against evil for 2,000 years: the church that Jesus founded, and is returning to deliver.

    To save this world, we need to get people out of the world, and into the church (which can only happen by the power of God). Note that "the church" doesn't mean four-walls, a sound system, 501(c)3 status and a hip young pastor. That is how modern Americans tend to define the word "church", but it is not what the church is. No, the church is the living body of Christ in whom dwells the Holy Spirit. We are the literal power of God on earth, see Matthew 28:18. For this reason, even now, we are not actually at war with the lost. We are too OP to fight them head-on, and our goal is to see them delivered from destruction, if at all possible. When things really start to go down, everyone who is on the side of Jesus is going to see this very clearly -- those who are at war with him never even stood a ghost of a chance. It was never a struggle or battle, from day one, not for him. Thus, whenever we start to characterize the spiritual war as a material one, we are getting lost on the battlefield. The power of God is operative everywhere, at all times. Those who are on the path that leads to destruction, and choosing to fight God to the bitter-end, cannot even begin to imagine how outmatched they are. It has never once entered their imagination and it will not until hell itself opens its mouth and they are swallowed forthwith in the flames.

    FIRE IS COMING
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 02-19-2024 at 03:30 AM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Better men than me have died for liberty. God Incarnate died for liberty.
    Amen, John 8:36, Gal. 5:1.

    That's not to say I won't be shooting at some of the same targets. I'm just not willing to buy into the military version of the plandemic and rush to poison myself with the wrong goddamned (literally) "cure".

    I know $#@!ing Hegel when I see the bastard.
    Each of us must choose our path prudently. In the end, we will look back and realize that most of the things that caused us anxiety were never a serious threat. The real threat is within. It's called the human heart, in particular, sin in the human heart. That's the real danger. That is why the coming war will be unlike any war ever fought -- it will not be fought in the streets, it will be fought directly inside of you. With continual info-warfare, PSYOPs, weaponized memes and now AI... we already have a glimpse of what is coming. Put 2 and 2 together and calculate... the final battle will not involve bullets, nor even bits and bytes flying around the interwebz... it will be fought completely within...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    FIRE IS COMING
    To quote Billy Joel: "I got a call from an old friend, we used to be real close, said he couldn't go on the American Way".

    This old friend and I had a falling out a couple years ago over some stupid argument.

    He called me out of the blue yesterday, and we caught up on a lot of water that had passed under the bridge. Like you, he sees this struggle as entirely spiritual.

    I bring him up only to point out that I understand your position as his is the same...so is Mrs. AF's for that matter.

    And I have only one issue with it.

    What if you're wrong?

    What if this is not the start of the end of days?
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What if this is not the start of the end of days?
    What if it's up to us if this is the End of Days or not? What if we could put off the day when God says, "Everybody out if the pool!" by turning our backs on evil, whether lesser in its evil or not?

    Walking with God is the answer regardless.

  33. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What if you're wrong?

    What if this is not the start of the end of days?
    Because of reasons I can't explain, I have been forced by life circumstances to do a deep, deep dive (almost 10 years now) on this very question. If you really want to get to the bottom of it, I recommend this lecture which really opened my eyes to one of the biggest shifts in theology which has happened since the church began. In the lecture, Pageau explains that every Orthodox church is laid out on the pattern of the Last Judgment. The church faces east because Jesus is returning in the East. At the peak of the dome or apse (the part of the church building where the congregation's attention is focused) is typically an image of Jesus Christ, seated in judgment. Beneath him are the angels and the saints who have gone ahead of us. And so we are gathered in that building together with them in what can be called the "eschatological moment" ... the moment of Christ's appearing to the world. The church service (liturgy) is an acting out of the Last Judgment itself. And we have archaeological evidence that goes back almost to the second-century that proves this is how the earliest churches that had art were decorated. This tells us that the early church, regardless of whether they had art decorations (wealthier churches) or not, was eschatologically focused. The message is this: every Sunday is Judgment Day. In fact, it is even more than this: every day is Judgment Day. That is what the early church believed, taught and practiced.

    That we feel differently, that it seems to us as though Judgment Day is a future time that is "one day, but not now" is the very error of our minds and hearts that we need God to correct in us. When we truly understand the power of God, and truly understand Scripture, we will come to understand that indeed, every single day is Judgment Day. The difference between the believer and the unbeliever is that the believer will one day awake in eternal life, whereas the unbeliever who rejects the Gospel will one day awake in eternal death. Judgment Day for the believer begins now. 1 Peter 4:17 says exactly this: "For it is [now] time for judgment to begin with God’s household..." Judgment Day begins with us, and then extends to the rest of the world. You and I join that process which has been ongoing since the church began, by becoming part of the body of Christ. It is true that it reaches culmination at the end of the Age, which is what we call the Last Judgment. That Day is too terrible to be met without preparation, and our daily preparation through living each day as Judgment Day is how God changes us to be prepared for it.

    You might say, "OK, but the church has been doing this for 2,000 years and what has changed? Things are worse than ever." Well, yes, things are worse than ever, exactly as prophesied. And the worse it gets, the closer we know we are to the end. People who think the end of the Age is still far off, often quote the verse "no one knows the day and the hour". Well, that verse cuts both ways -- no one knows the day and the hour, and he's returning like a thief in the night. What greater surprise than that Jesus returns now? And in any case, no one will wait longer than a natural lifetime to go to the Last Judgment, because they will be resurrected upon death, whether to eternal life or to eternal death, John 5:28,29, Dan. 12:2, and everyone acknowledges that they could die at any moment because it is a fact of life. For all these reasons, and more, we should not think of Judgment Day as some far off, future event, rather, we should be living every day as Judgment Day in such a way that Christ's appearing will be no surprise to us, and will not cause us fear. That is the state of mind and heart which the Scripture teaches us to live in at all times.

    The world ended in 33AD. We're just living in the aftermath of that. It will finally and completely end at the Last Judgment when the things of this world will be caused to cease. Until then, we endure, Matt. 10:22. And our faithful endurance is the very sword by which God is judging the world, and it is a terrible sword indeed:

    - "I was never warned" will be answered, "But you were warned and these who believe heeded the warning, how come you did not?"

    - "The Gospel confused me and it was simply not credible," will be answered, "But these who believe were able to understand and believe it."

    - "I was too busy to do good works," will be answered, "But these who believe did good works."

    - "I did a lot of good works on my own, even without Jesus," will be answered, "Get away from me, I have no idea who you are." (Matt. 7:21-23)

    Truly, every day really is Judgment Day...
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 02-19-2024 at 01:49 PM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

  34. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    You might say, "OK, but the church has been doing this for 2,000 years and what has changed? Things are worse than ever." Well, yes, things are worse than ever, exactly as prophesied. And the worse it gets, the closer we know we are to the end. People who think the end of the Age is still far off, often quote the verse "no one knows the day and the hour". Well, that verse cuts both ways -- no one knows the day and the hour, and he's returning like a thief in the night. What greater surprise than that Jesus returns now? And in any case, no one will wait longer than a natural lifetime to go to the Last Judgment, because they will be resurrected upon death, whether to eternal life or to eternal death, John 5:28,29, Dan. 12:2, and everyone acknowledges that they could die at any moment because it is a fact of life. For all these reasons, and more, we should not think of Judgment Day as some far off, future event, rather, we should be living every day as Judgment Day in such a way that Christ's appearing will be no surprise to us, and will not cause us fear. That is the state of mind and heart which the Scripture teaches us to live in at all times.
    But see, that's just it.

    No, they are not.

    At no point in time in all of human history have people, globally, been better off.

    By every metric you can think of, longevity, lack of disease, loss of life from natural disasters, literacy, hunger, education, eradication of slavery, personal prosperity...every one of these metrics has improved, in staggering proportions, over the last two to three hundred years.

    Why?

    Because of white, western, Christian colonialism.

    Because we had the courage of our convictions and the power of our faith to impose, yes even with force sometimes, the right way to live and form a society.

    But because we are becoming weak and decadent and have lost our faith, those metrics are now reversing.

    So what may be seen as the start of the end of days, may in fact be nothing more than the usual ebb and flow of mankind's condition.

    We are watching weak men make hard times right before our eyes.

    Point is, we can change that, if we muster that same courage and faith our forefathers had.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-19-2024 at 09:46 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  35. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    But see, that's just it.

    No, they are not.

    At no point in time in all of human history have people, globally, been better off.
    It's all a matter of perspective. Right now, in 2024, we are outdoing the ancient Roman and Greek pagans, at paganism. Never in the history of the world has it been tolerated, even among the pagans, to take children and start cutting off their reproductive organs. They might have emasculated slave boys but even that would have been done in a non-cruel way and they understood slaves not to be part of the normal generative line of humanity. In other words, they would have considered what we are doing to ourselves to be an unspeakable horror even though they would not have thought twice about emasculating a slave boy. To be sure, we have more bread and circuses than the ancient pagans did, but we are resurrecting an ancient wickedness that has not been present on the earth since before the Flood.... "the imagination of the heart of man was only evil continually... So God said to Noah, "I am going to put an end to all people, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. I am surely going to destroy both them and the earth." (Gen. 6:5,13) "As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man." It's all coming back. Nobody ain't never seen nothing like what is coming...

    By every metric you can think of, longevity, lack of disease, loss of life from natural disasters, literacy, hunger, education, eradication of slavery, personal prosperity...every one of these metrics has improved, in staggering proportions, over the last two to three hundred years.

    Why?

    Because of white, western, Christian colonialism.
    No, because of Jesus. No one gets any credit except Jesus alone. The "white man" gets no credit at all -- yes, I am white! Everything we have, we have from God. We are God's creatures. Everything you create with your hands is itself a gift that God gave to you. He provided you the body to make it with, the energy to make it with, the breath to make it with, the food to make it with, the water to make it with, the tools to make it with, the raw materials to make it with, the ground to stand on and make it with, the light to make it with, and so on, and so forth. White pride is Luciferian pride, because it discounts the practically infinite list of God's blessings as somehow a debt that God owed us, and then claims that the increment of the product of our labor is somehow "ours absolutely". Hell no, it's not, to claim absolute credit for the fruit of one's labor is to discredit God for his labor. Even the unbelievers understand that the rock musician is indebted to Mozart, Beethoven and Bach... that he stands on the shoulders of these greats and he cannot claim to be the "absolute creator" of his music. And how much more are we all standing on the shoulders of God himself when we produce medical treatments, academic knowledge, emergency response, and so on, and so forth.

    Because we had the courage of our convictions and the power of our faith to impose, yes even with force sometimes, the right way to live and form a society.
    As we recognize the transformative effect of the Gospel upon our culture, we should all the more clearly see what the true razor is between the lawful and the unlawful -- it is down to who is in Jesus, and who is not.

    But because we are becoming weak and decadent and have lost our faith, those metrics are now reversing.

    So what may be seen as the start of the end of days, may in fact be nothing more than the usual ebb and flow of mankind's condition.
    I just disagree with this assessment. I became an adult right around 9/11. My adult life has been nothing but a downward slide since then. To make my point, I'm going to brag a little -- By birth, I am a naturally experimental and entrepreneurial individual. I'm a natural hard-worker and I was raised to work hard, I like to take calculated risks, and I'm willing to live a little beneath the average standard-of-living to try to bring an idea to life. I guarantee you that the dollar-cost to your cherished White American society resulting from my inability to go out and try to make the best of my gifts in the marketplace because the legal/regulatory/nat-sec risks are just too damned high, is at least in the billions, maybe more. That's not just my own assessment, I have received this word from others. And I am just one American born at the wrong time, part of a generation of millions given gifts of incalculable value (resulting from the very list of general social conditions of peace and prosperity you just mentioned), frozen into inaction and forced into the sidelines by the chilling effect of omnipotent government. There's no point risking my entire nest-egg because I started a business and then an employee "mis-gendered" someone. Screw that. Y'all can live without the blessing of the immense intellectual and other gifts that God gave to me, sorry, I wish there was a way I could bless you with them, but the psychotic maniacs that we've put in charge of this hellhole have made sure that the risks are too damned high so that they don't have to compete with me and my generation (hint: they're terrified of us, because they know just how gifted we really are). I acknowledge the enormous inheritance that was given to American society pre-1950 or so. But it has not only been squandered by that and future generations, but the worst-of-the-worst among them scrawled their way to the top and have gone to literal war with each new generation of American babies, from the cradle. So, instead of using my many gifts to the advantage of my neighbor, I have instead been forced by this "omni-politicization" to focus my entire attention on the psychotic shadow-overlords. My poor children are just now becoming adults, and they are going out into an America that can only be accurately described as a booby-trapped house-of-mirrors assembled by Jigsaw, and designed to slice them to shreds at the slightest misstep. No doubt, their gifts, just like mine, will be turned against them at least as viciously as mine have been. And all I am left with as my great "white inheritance", for the "privilege" of being born American, is the black hole in my gut as the sand of time runs through my fingers, realizing that there is nothing but devastation from now, until God Almighty intervenes.

    There is nothing "best" about that. In fact, in objective terms, my life would have been far wealthier lived as an Amish. That's not rhetoric, I mean that objectively. The net effect of this insane system has been to take my gifts and not only squander them, but twist them upon themselves to basically only cause devastation, both in my own life and in society generally. This is the great shining city built on 9/11 Tyranny of which we are supposed to be so proud. In truth, it is a purgatory dimension, and it is going to be burnt to ash; nothing will remain of it, not even its memory.

    We are watching weak men make hard times right before our eyes.

    Point is, we can change that, if we muster that same courage and faith our forefathers had.
    You've been reading too many Fedposts. The slithering Fedbois are snaking their way through the Interwebz and everywhere else in preparation for the 2024 election. This country has been in a flaming, nosedive plane-crash for over two decades now, and suddenly 2024 is "the day of decision". Sure. The real problem is that people want to talk about anything but the actual problem, which is sin, and the Gospel. But I feel at times I am shouting into an empty echo-chamber. I just hope that someone out there gets the wake-up call. I have been awakened, truly awakened, and I have a duty to awaken as many as I can, because the kingdom of God is at hand, just as Scripture says. Let the dead bury their dead...
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 02-19-2024 at 10:44 PM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2023, 05:39 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-21-2021, 03:03 AM
  3. FL - 3 dead, 6 shot in mass shooting at graduation party event in Miami
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-07-2021, 09:14 AM
  4. Will There Be A False Flag Event at the Super Bowl?
    By 1stAmendguy in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-04-2014, 09:19 AM
  5. Citrus Bowl Parade: A Huge Event
    By Brad Zink in forum Ron Paul Blimp
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 10:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •