Thread: Great 12 minute video explaining/showing how climate fraudsters massage the data

Great 12 minute video explaining/showing how climate fraudsters massage the data

Last edited by susano; 02-13-2024 at 07:42 PM.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just saw a Weather Channel report about the lack of ice on Lake Erie which they said "should be" more (why?) and they showed a graph, which I had to snicker at after watching the video in the op.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster