Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Melei wants the third Jewish built to fulfill prophesy

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Yeah, there's no biblical support for the rapture as the dispensationalists teach it.
    From what I've read, that was widely propagated through the Scofield Bible, financed by Oxford University. IOW, British Israel, about which I linked above.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    From what I've read, that was widely propagated through the Scofield Bible, financed by Oxford University. IOW, British Israel, about which I linked above.

Here's the short-version: The church going to glory without passing through the Tribulation, is like Jesus Ascending to heaven without having died and rose again. It would defeat the whole point and purpose. If you're going to have a rapture to escape tribulation, then you might as well throw out the Tribulation, as well, because it has no purpose. The damned are going to hell anyway, why is God going to expend all this prophetic energy on giving them a limited preview on earth, while the church is completely absent? It's utterly ridiculous.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    the Scofield Bible
    I think that this kid published that bible

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I think that this kid published that bible
    The Schofield is the Model 3 which was a good sidearm weapon but I always like the Model 2 in .38 as a pocket gun. Schofield ( Who I suspect is related to Danke) shot himself in 1892 and buried in Illinois . We dont have any active peace treaty with illini or Dankes land who are habitated by many haters of freedom. There is no truth to the rumors I was in Freeport when he was laid to rest but I may have been at Ft Sill when his wife died.
    Last edited by oyarde; 02-11-2024 at 09:00 PM.
    Do something Danke

His original surname, Mileikowsky, is the same as Netanyahu's.
    That is quite possible, that an Italian Jew would drop the suffix identifying him, especially in years past.
    No doubt he is an operative.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

so I am perpetually baffled as to how this myth that "Jesus is not Jewish" began.

From an earlier post of mine:
    Most people are. Is there where I should post things for you to reconsider that opinion and/or it's value.
    The scribes and phariseees did not recognize him as one of themselves. They even called Him a Samaritan in John 8:48. Many of those "Jews" were Edomites anyway, not Israelites, like the Apostles, except for Judas Iscariot, the only Jew of the lot, which is why they dealt with him. Peter's speech they recognized as foreign to them. Jesus did not write nor speak Hebrew but Aramaic, and it was only for Joseph (not related by blood) family "born in the house of" that the family was in Bethelem for the census based on Joseph's family abode.

Thank God My Savior Was Not A Jew
    Col. Jack Mohr
    https://archive.org/details/ThankGodMySaviorWasNotAJew

Christ Was Not A Jew
    Conner, Jacob Elon
    https://archive.org/details/JacobElo...ot_A_Jew_1936/

Benjamin H. Freedman, Jewish Historian - Researcher - Scholar.
    From "Common Sense", p. 2-1-53 and 5-1-59
    https://ia902901.us.archive.org/35/i...t%20Jew%29.pdf

Jesus Christ was not a Jew
    Bertrand L. Comparet
    https://trackingterrorism.org/wp-con...-Not-A-Jew.pdf

Pharisees, Sadducees, Circumcised Edomites in the Great Sanhedrin
    https://kingdomtruther.com/pharisees...eat-sanhedrin/

The True Hebrew Israelites
    https://theserapeum.com/the-true-heb...bes-of-israel/

Jesus came from Galilee, land of the Gentiles
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJIj1MiSSYY
    Jesus (YAHWEH) was not a Jew
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKT73OVWrNM
    note: I post the last video because I know some don't want to read.
    The narrator makes sound historical points, which applies to the topic, but his theology is heretical.
    Last edited by Snowball; 02-12-2024 at 12:21 PM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Most people are. Is there where I should post things for you to reconsider that opinion and/or it's value.
    The scribes and phariseees did not recognize him as one of themselves.
    Then why did they try him as one of themselves?

They even called Him a Samaritan in John 8:48.
    So then he was also demon-possessed, because that's the other half of their insult in John 8:48. That was an ethnic insult, like calling a New Yorker an Alabamian or something like that. In other words, John 8:48 only reinforces the fact that Jesus was Jewish.

The woman at the well, who was Samarian, ethnically distinguishes herself from Jesus on exactly this point:

The Samaritan woman said to him, "You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?" (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.)
    John 4:9
    Now, one might argue that she is an unreliable witness, but Jesus indirectly confirms her statement. After he exposes her sexual looseness, she changes the subject:

"Sir," the woman said, "I can see that you are a prophet. Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem."

Jesus declared, "Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."(John 4:19-24)
    Jesus explicitly includes himself in the label "the Jews" by his use of the inclusive pronoun "we" and in the context of distinguishing the Jews from the Samaritans!

He concludes by noting that there is coming a day when one's genealogy will not matter anymore, because God is not concerned with such matters and seeks spiritual worshipers who will worship him in spirit, and truly. But the fact that God desires to receive spiritual worship from all people does not mitigate in any way against the Jewishness of Jesus.

Many of those "Jews" were Edomites anyway, not Israelites, like the Apostles, except for Judas Iscariot, the only Jew of the lot, which is why they dealt with him.
    Just to clarify, every single word of this sentence is revisionist, false and heretical.

Peter's speech they recognized as foreign to them. Jesus did not write nor speak Hebrew but Aramaic,
    Nobody spoke Hebrew at that time. All of those arguments between Jesus and the Pharisees, etc. happened in Aramaic, not Hebrew! Hebrew then was the equivalent of Latin today, a language which existed almost exclusively for religious purposes.

and it was only for Joseph (not related by blood) family "born in the house of" that the family was in Bethelem for the census based on Joseph's family abode.
    This is just gibberish.

Thank God My Savior Was Not A Jew
    Col. Jack Mohr
    https://archive.org/details/ThankGodMySaviorWasNotAJew
    "One of the most outstanding Christian theologians of recent years, Adolf Harnock..." So I looked this guy up, wow. From Wiki: "Harnack traced the influence of Hellenistic philosophy on early Christian writings and called on Christians to question the authenticity of doctrines that arose in the early Christian church. He rejected the historicity of the Gospel of John in favor of the Synoptic Gospels, criticized the Apostles' Creed, and promoted the Social Gospel." Denying accepted dogma, rejecting canon, and promoting theological liberalism. No thanks. I'll stick to the plain, old-fashioned Gospel, thanks!

note: I post the last video because I know some don't want to read.
    The narrator makes sound historical points, which applies to the topic, but his theology is heretical.
    Everyone who denies that Jesus came in the flesh, the fleshly son of David (thus, of the ruling line, literally King of the Jews, as the Romans designated him), the fleshly son of Judah (thus Jewish), the fleshly son of Jacob (thus an Israelite), the fleshly son of Abraham (thus a member of God's chosen covenant people), the fleshly son of Adam (thus fully human)... is a heretic.

This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. (1 John 4:2,3)
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 02-12-2024 at 01:02 PM.

ClaytonB,

You have no idea what you're talking about. I am not as expert at parsing text with the boxes, but I'll make a few points and move on, because I feared it would be a waste of time sharing links and articles which you're not even open to reading.

So, I'm just going to refute some of your ignorance.

Starting with the claim that the Samaritan woman thinking Jesus was a "Jew". It means nothing, because the reason WHY she thought that is stated in the immediately preceding verses in John:
    He left Judea and went away into Galilee. It was necessary for him now to pass through Samaria. He comes therefore to a city of Samaria called Sychar...
    https://biblehub.com/interlinear/john/4.htm

Points: 1) The Greek word is JUDEAN not JEW. It was translated as JEW but its meaning is JUDEAN. 2) The Samarian woman only thinks He is a Judean BECAUSE He is walking FROM JUDEA on his way to Galilee 3) Jesus does NOT go on to say anything like, "you're right, I am a Jew".

You brushed off the FACT that the scribes and pharisees SAID TO HIS FACE that He was a Samaritan. Which is not something they would say if they thought Him to be ONE OF THEIR OWN.

Hebrew was indeed spoken, just as it was read aloud. It just wasn't considered the vernacular. How do you think they memorized the Bible?
    In your failure to address the STATED "otherness" of Peter's accent in Matthew 26:73, which is why the JEWS thought he was NOT OF THEM,
    you dragged Hebrew into it. But it was the Aramaic dialect Peter spake. UNLIKE THEM. WHICH IS WHY THEY SAID "your speech (accent) gives you away".

You say it is "false and heretical" that I said Edomites were in charge in "Jewish" Second Temple and Sanhedrin.
    Sorry, pal, but there's no heresy there. It's called history. Learn some before you talk to me again. It's also in the Old Testament.

Traditional enemies of the Israelites, the Edomites were the descendants of Esau who often battled the Jewish nation. Edom was in southeast Palestine, stretched from the Red Sea at Elath to the Dead Sea, and encompassed some of Israel's most fertile land. The Edomites attacked Israel under Saul's rulership. King David would later defeat the rogue nation, annexing their land. At the fall of the First Temple, the Edomites attacked Judah and looted the Temple, accelerating its destruction. The Edomites were later forcibly converted into Judaism by John Hyrcanus, and then became an active part of the Jewish people. Famous Edomites include Herod, who built the Second Temple.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-edomites

Embarassingly, your "quote" of Harnack, one of the most respected Protestant historians and exegetical scholars, is NOT EVEN ABOUT HARNACK.
    It's about the BOOK that Harnack wrote about MARCION. MARCION was the one who "rejected the historicity of the Gospel of John in favor of the Synoptic Gospels, criticized the Apostles' Creed, and promoted the Social Gospel" - so if that's how you "look up" people, you're a HACK!

done. good luck.

This tweet mentions the anti Christ, which I'm not saying anything about. Aside from that, this is so disappointing and disturbing.

https://twitter.com/WorldWarNow_/sta...98980139069570
    What's disappointing about this?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    He's offended by yarmulkes.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You have no idea what you're talking about.
    Quite the opposite, I am fully prepared to answer all nonsense on this topic. The word of God is clear -- Jesus came to earth the son of Mary, a Jewess, the adopted son of Joseph, a Jew, in fulfillment of the prophecies given to the Jews that the Messiah would be born of them, and this is why "salvation is from the Jews", John 4:22, as already quoted. But if the word of God in Scripture is not sufficient to convince the stubborn, the human descent of Jesus from Abraham through Judah (thus Jewish), is received dogma of the church, its martyrs, saints and teachers. The martyrs didn't die for Aryan KKK Jesus. Their blood soaked the arenas of Rome for the Jesus of history who, yes, was a Jew, an innocent man who was betrayed, falsely convicted and murdered by his fellow Jews, and the Romans.

links and articles which you're not even open to reading.
    I skimmed enough to verify it's a giant pile of heresy. No, I don't read heresy beyond establishing that it is heresy.

Starting with the claim that the Samaritan woman thinking Jesus was a "Jew". It means nothing, because the reason WHY she thought that is stated in the immediately preceding verses in John: He left Judea and went away into Galilee. It was necessary for him now to pass through Samaria. He comes therefore to a city of Samaria called Sychar...
    Uh, OK, Jesus traveled throughout the land of Judea and Galilee. So what.

The Greek word used here, Ioudaios, is the only word used in the Gospels to refer to the Jews (just verified this using a search tool.)

It was translated as JEW but its meaning is JUDEAN.
    A distinction you've just made up right here on the spot.

2) The Samarian woman only thinks He is a Judean BECAUSE He is walking FROM JUDEA on his way to Galilee
    But then Jesus confirms her statements by saying "we ... Jews".

3) Jesus does NOT go on to say anything like, "you're right, I am a Jew".
    Not in those exact words, but so what. There are many ways to say a thing, Jesus himself directly confirms in the text that he is a Jew. Not that the confirmations by the genealogies of Matthew and Luke would be any less believable if he hadn't, but the point is that even your own goofball argument fails on its own terms -- Jesus himself confirmed that he is a Jew.

You brushed off the FACT that the scribes and pharisees SAID TO HIS FACE that He was a Samaritan.
    I brushed off nothing -- in that very same sentence they SAID TO HIS FACE that he is demon-possessed. So is Jesus demon-possessed and a Samaritan? And if he is not demon-possessed, then how are you claiming from the unreliable witness of his adversaries (in an insult, nonetheless) that he is a Samaritan? If the woman at the well is not a reliable witness (and she praises him), how in the world are his enemies reliable witnesses!?

Which is not something they would say if they thought Him to be ONE OF THEIR OWN.
    You seem to be confused about the meaning of the word "Jews". Consider John 12:9, "Meanwhile a large crowd of Jews found out that Jesus was there and came, not only because of him but also to see Lazarus, whom he had raised from the dead." The Pharisees were not numerous, they were a cloistered sect. The scribes and teachers of the law with whom Jesus frequently came into conflict were a tiny elite, the equivalent of PhDs in modern times. THus, this "large crowd" could not possibly have been composed solely of the Pharisees, scribes, and so on, with whom Jesus frequently came into conflict, and which the gospels frequently refer to as "the Jews". In short, "the Jews" refers not only to Jesus's specific opponents in some contexts, but can also refers to all Jews, or all the Jews present, in other contexts.

Hebrew was indeed spoken, just as it was read aloud. It just wasn't considered the vernacular. How do you think they memorized the Bible?
    Of course it was spoken. Nobody said it wasn't spoken. But it was not vernacular, so none of the disputes recorded in the gospels were spoken in Hebrew. Jesus spoke exactly the same language as his Jewish opponents: Aramaic. He also read Hebrew, by the way, Luke 4:16ff.

In your failure to address the STATED "otherness" of Peter's accent in Matthew 26:73, which is why the JEWS thought he was NOT OF THEM,
    Peter was a Galilean Jew. Those existed, you know. We know he was a Jew because he refers to himself as a Jew in Acts 2:14 and elsewhere.

you dragged Hebrew into it.
    Nope, go back to your OP: "Jesus did not write nor speak Hebrew"

Don't make false claims and then expect not to get called on them.

But it was the Aramaic dialect Peter spake. UNLIKE THEM. WHICH IS WHY THEY SAID "your speech (accent) gives you away".
    Yeah, he had an accent. So what? The Boston accent is different from the New York accent, yet both are New Englanders, and both speak English. This is a dead-end argument.

You say it is "false and heretical" that I said Edomites were in charge in "Jewish" Second Temple and Sanhedrin.
    The Jewish rulers (such as those who were in the Sanhedrin) were the lawful heirs of the seat of Moses, Matt. 23:2, which means they were not Edomites.

Embarassingly, your "quote" of Harnack, one of the most respected Protestant historians and exegetical scholars,
    Not in any Protestant circles I've ever heard of.

is NOT EVEN ABOUT HARNACK.
    Nope again:

Carl Gustav Adolf von[1] Harnack (born Harnack; 7 May 1851 – 10 June 1930) was a Baltic German Lutheran theologian and prominent Church historian. He produced many religious publications from 1873 to 1912 (in which he is sometimes credited as Adolf Harnack). He was ennobled (with the addition of von to his name) in 1914.

Harnack traced the influence of Hellenistic philosophy on early Christian writings and called on Christians to question the authenticity of doctrines that arose in the early Christian church. He rejected the historicity of the Gospel of John in favor of the Synoptic Gospels, criticized the Apostles' Creed, and promoted the Social Gospel.
    From the Wiki.

It's about the BOOK that Harnack wrote about MARCION. MARCION was the one who "rejected the historicity of the Gospel of John in favor of the Synoptic Gospels, criticized the Apostles' Creed, and promoted the Social Gospel" - so if that's how you "look up" people, you're a HACK!
    Nope, Harnack himself is stated to have espoused these views. If the Wiki is wrong, please provide documentation to show where they made their mistake.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 02-12-2024 at 02:48 PM.

Sad the rationalizations some will turn to in order to kick an individual they want to like out of a group they collectively demonize.

I refuse to talk about it anymore with you, Clayton.
    You're so ignorant of these topics, that you don't realize Judean means anyone living in Judea, that Judahites are not necessarily "Jews", and that Israelites aren't Jews, and that King Herod was an Edomite, Edomites were in the Sanhedrin, and Edomites are of Esau. Really it doesn't matter because you're not even going to follow the line of thinking since it's new to you and you refuse to read it. Your mind is not open to absorbing anything new to you. You don't even know who Marcion was, and until today never even heard of Harnack. It's not worth my time. I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Sad the rationalizations some will turn to in order to kick an individual they want to like out of a group they collectively demonize.
    This is the problem created by theological nazism/aryanism. "Jews are evil" means that Jesus was evil. Which is a problem, since Jesus has all power in heaven and earth, Matt. 28:18. It's a tough pickle for people who want to hate all Jews that the the Son of God, in his human nature, incarnated as a Jew ...

He's offended by yarmulkes.
    lol

I do think they look stupid but that's beside the point.

I'm a she.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    As is said in the tweet, it would require the destruction of Al Aqsa and the Dome of the Rock which would lead to a massive war. Further, embracing this idea is affirming that the Israeli state has some biblical claim to that spot, justifying said massive war.

-GLP poster

I still like Milei. I don't like this. I can hold both thoughts at the same time. He's smart enough to know that such a thing would result in a terrible war and I don't see that as consistent with any ideas about non aggression.

-GLP poster

I refuse to talk about it anymore with you, Clayton.
    Fine with me.

you don't realize Judean means anyone living in Judea
    There is no separate words for "Jew" and "Judean" in Koine Greek -- it's just the one word Ioudaios rendered separately in English!

that Judahites are not necessarily "Jews"
    Yeah, I mean, if you deconvert and move away and denounce Judaism, then I'm not sure in what sense you would then be a Jew. But none of those things describe Jesus or his teachings.

and that Israelites aren't Jews
    Not all Israelites are Jews. All Jews are, however, Israelites since Judah is the son of Jacob (Israel).

King Herod was an Edomite
    OK? The Jews had been under varying levels of foreign oppression from the time of the Ptolemies.

Edomites were in the Sanhedrin
    The Jewish rulers mentioned in the gospels were Jews, which is why they are called that.

Edomites are of Esau.
    Thanks for citing the Bible dictionary to me, I know what an Edomite is.

it's new to you
    Naw, I've been around this merry-go-round many times. Your type is not as rare as you seem to think.

you refuse to read it.
    Correct. Life is short, so I read valuable information instead of trash heresy.

You don't even know who Marcion was
    Yeah, I know who the heretic Marcion was, and the heresies he taught. Still a total red-herring from the fact that Harnack was also, separately, a heretic.

until today never even heard of Harnack.
    Oh, there are thousands and thousands of historical heretics whose names I've never heard, and I'm just fine if I never hear of them. But you have brought this one to my attention and so now I'm aware of it. I guess I "learned" something today...

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol

I do think they look stupid but that's beside the point.

I'm a she.
    Yeah, I know. Sorry, I got you mixed up with someone who has a handle that would be alliterative with yours, somehow. I would blame it on age, but I also used to do that when I was not yet aged, so I have no excuse.

I still like Milei. I don't like this. I can hold both thoughts at the same time. He's smart enough to know that such a thing would result in a terrible war and I don't see that as consistent with any ideas about non aggression.
    I agree. I also have no idea what it takes in this modern clown world to convince the head psychopaths to suffer you and your little country to live. All politics is local, and his constituents call the Western Hemisphere home. That makes it inconvenient for Russia and China to come bail him out. And, honestly, they aren't as motivated to do it as the U.S. is to run around jacking with people.

I consider him skilled if he can arrange it so a little lip service is all the "protection money" he has to pay the mafia for all of them to be left alone.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-12-2024 at 05:23 PM.

Yeah, I know. Sorry, I got you mixed up with someone who has a handle that would be alliterative with yours, somehow. I would blame it on age, but I also used to do that when I was not yet aged, so I have no excuse.
    No worries. I'm also a T-Rex and that's me in my AV.

-GLP poster

No worries. I'm also a T-Rex and that's me in my AV.
    I see you're ahead of the curve... trans-species is obviously the next step of Wokism...

I see you're ahead of the curve... trans-species is obviously the next step of Wokism...
    She's farther ahead than you know. Trans-extinction is the step after that.

Oh, no. I am an adult Tyrannosaurus-rex female. No trannies here!

She's farther ahead than you know. Trans-extinction is the step after that.
    Could be but tyrannosaurus is not trannyosaurus and Marco Polo gave a rather detailed description of having seen my kind in China.

-GLP poster

And, btw, I believe that already exists in the form of "furries".

-GLP poster

Oh, no. I am an adult Tyrannosaurus-rex female. No trannies here!

And, btw, I believe that already exists in the form of "furries".
    That term is so gross.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That term is so gross.
    It's another one of those things that I couldn't believe existed when I first heard of it. I don't even want to know what happened to those people to make them turn out like that. Cute costumes, though!

-GLP poster

It's another one of those things that I couldn't believe existed when I first heard of it. I don't even want to know what happened to those people to make them turn out like that.
    Same here!

Cute costumes, though!
    A spiritual irony of the Wokism movement is that some portion of it is childlike, despite the core evil which is driving The Agenda. It's like innocents who get trapped into a cult without even realizing it, and who don't participate in the main evil of the cult. It is the habit of the wicked to hold hostage the truly innocent as a defense against attack. This satanic pattern is woven throughout the entire fabric of Clown World...

Same here!

A spiritual irony of the Wokism movement is that some portion of it is childlike, despite the core evil which is driving The Agenda. It's like innocents who get trapped into a cult without even realizing it, and who don't participate in the main evil of the cult. It is the habit of the wicked to hold hostage the truly innocent as a defense against attack. This satanic pattern is woven throughout the entire fabric of Clown World...
    Yes, that's super weird how many of these people have the childlike thing going on. I think it might have to do with arrested development. I've noticed that they all seem to love animation, too. The furrie thing is a sexual fetish so I'm pretty sure there had to be childhood sexual abuse involved. Same as with the kids pushed by their psycho mothers to dress in drag or be "trans".

-GLP poster

Yes, that's super weird how many of these people have the childlike thing going on. I think it might have to do with arrested development. I've noticed that they all seem to love animation, too. The furrie thing is a sexual fetish so I'm pretty sure there had to be childhood sexual abuse involved. Same as with the kids pushed by their psycho mothers to dress in drag or be "trans".
    I think you're right about most of it. I think some portion of it is truly arrested development without overt, traumatic abuse. This is similar to the tactic used by Islamic terrorists who hide their command centers under schools where there are innocents who are not part of the resistance and have nothing to do with it. If they are hit by a missile strike, it will take out these truly innocent children. The Wokism movement is implementing the very same pattern. The ultimate goal is not mere sexual corruption, that is merely a stepping-stone. They are already invading the church-as-such and the ultimate goal is nothing less than to instigate the Great Apostasy of prophecy, it's obvious at this point. They are in position to strike the death-blow, that is not an exaggeration or crying-wolf... this is real and it's here now:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast