Thread: The Future Of Baby Naming Is Here, And It's Genderless, Baby Names Gone Woke

Thumbs down The Future Of Baby Naming Is Here, And It's Genderless, Baby Names Gone Woke

Only in some insane Western Countries this seems to be pushed upon families.
    This is truly unfortunate how some sites are truly trying to accept this Genderless nonsense as part of a changing culture.

It seems that Baby names is going woke by accepting baby naming being Genderless.

The Future Of Baby Naming Is Here, And It's Genderless

to the rise of gender-neutral and dictionary names. Now, we’re just months away from the first Generation Beta babies — and firmly on the cusp of a new era of baby naming.

Gender-neutral names are definitely becoming more trendy for both boys and girls. That's just how our culture is changing.
    No this nonsense is only happening Leftist areas and Western countries are pushing this garbage idea of your children being "Genderless" nosense is coming from the same side pushing the current agenda.

Same people behind pushing the idea of Genderless are the same people who believe that boys can become or be like girls.
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 02-07-2024 at 02:58 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Only in some insane Western Countries this seems to be pushed upon families.
    This is truly unfortunate how some sites are truly trying to accept this Genderless nonsense as part of a changing culture.

It seems that Baby names is going woke by accepting baby naming being Genderless.

The Future Of Baby Naming Is Here, And It's Genderless

No this nonsense is only happening Leftist areas and Western countries are pushing this garbage idea of your children being "Genderless" nosense is coming from the same side pushing the current agenda.

Same people behind pushing the idea of Genderless are the same people who believe that boys can become or be like girls.
    Behold, the "Christian" culture of America.

You know who doesn't go along with all this gender fluid crap? Most of the people the immigration restrictionists are trying to keep out of this country because they think our culture is better than theirs.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

[On the] girls’ side, it’s surprising that the “alternate spelling” phase seems to have already phased out. Probably because of all the online name-shaming groups like “That name is a Tragedeigh.”

lol

Terrible to do that to a baby but better than $#@! like La'Quaysha, Sha'Quonda and De'Ontay.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Behold, the "Christian" culture of America.

You know who doesn't go along with all this gender fluid crap? Most of the people the immigration restrictionists are trying to keep out of this country because they think our culture is better than theirs.
    No problem , my guess is all the *** states will step in with a review board to ensure quality meets state standards like license plates. Only a matter of time.
    Do something Danke

I didn't see that article present any stats. I look at the most popular boy names of the past 100 on the SSA site. I count two unisex names for boys out of the 100 names. I go to the girls side and see 0/100 unisex names.

This link is the most popular names for the 2010s. I see maybe 4/200 unisex names for boys (5 if you count Christopher as Chris). I look in the girls column and see 6/200 unisex names.

Seems like the vintage names were more popular in the old days--names like Alex, Chris, Jo/Joe, Sam, Pat, etc.

I didn't do any kind of systematic analysis, but I don't think the article did either.

Weirdosexualism is obviously more prominent now, but I wonder if anyone has actually analyzed this name thing.

https://www.ssa.gov/oact/babynames/d...ames2010s.html

5 most popular boys' and girls' names for the past 100 years. Christopher is the only unisex name I see, and it hasn't been in the top 5 since 2001.

https://www.ssa.gov/oact/babynames/top5names.html