Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Tucker Carlson - Vlad Putin Interview

https://twitter.com/Glenn_Diesen/sta...35792629731713

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Last edited by acptulsa; 02-10-2024 at 07:31 AM.

The final comment by Clinton in this clip is staggering.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1755720999226499581

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And that little grin she can't conceal while she says it is just priceless.

Funny just how poor a poker face she has. She might as well have winked.

Scholz
    "When we saw this recent absurd interview with Putin, we understand that he always lies a lot about the history of this war
    Kind of funny how the American puppet Scholz would cliam that Putin is lying about the war considering Germany goes along with everything the US govt does in its foreign policy.

The sanctions that Germany agaisnt Russia had resulted in Germany's economy hurting and hurting its industrial sector.

He wants to get part of the territories of his neighbors. Simply an imperialist - imperialism."
    Russia is an imperialist?

Says the German likely who is still being occpied by America after 85 years....
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 02-10-2024 at 09:19 AM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think it's interesting what was left out. In a 2 hour long form interview, Putin didn't mention the increased shelling of the Donbass at the request of the senile pedophile's administration. He didn't offer anything on the release of the Wall Street Journal guy. Tim Pool said that he could have released him, and won universal support from US citizens. I don't think that was his goal in the slightest. He played it out so that no matter what, each side over hear maintains their current view.

By the time the live war in Ukraine started, I think Putin was done trying to make nice and be part of the global West. After over 2 decades of trying, it became pretty obvious that the west isn't letting Russia into their club, and are going to continue to be adversarial. At this point his goal is going to be to continue to bleed the west dry in Ukraine. Continue to work with the BRICS in de-dollarization. With that backdrop, he wants to continue the infighting between the two sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    I think it's interesting what was left out. In a 2 hour long form interview, Putin didn't mention the increased shelling of the Donbass at the request of the senile pedophile's administration. He didn't offer anything on the release of the Wall Street Journal guy. Tim Pool said that he could have released him, and won universal support from US citizens. I don't think that was his goal in the slightest. He played it out so that no matter what, each side over hear maintains their current view.

By the time the live war in Ukraine started, I think Putin was done trying to make nice and be part of the global West. After over 2 decades of trying, it became pretty obvious that the west isn't letting Russia into their club, and are going to continue to be adversarial. At this point his goal is going to be to continue to bleed the west dry in Ukraine. Continue to work with the BRICS in de-dollarization. With that backdrop, he wants to continue the infighting between the two sides.
    Don't forget that while doing everything you mentioned, Putin will also continue to build strong relations and partnerships with other countries. In the end the USA will be more despised than Russia.

This is correct.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Putin's interview with his fawning stooge Tucker Carlson was straight out of Hitler's playbook. I pray Americans see through this unholy charade

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnis...r-charade.html

By: Boris Johnson 10 Feb 2024

When Tucker Carlson went to the Kremlin he had a function well known to history. He was to be the stooge of the tyrant, the dictaphone to the dictator and a traitor to journalism.

In his fawning, guffawing, slack-jawed happiness at having a ‘scoop’, he betrayed his viewers and listeners around the world.

He didn’t ask tough questions. He didn’t ask Putin why even now he is using the most brutal means of modern warfare to maim and murder innocent Ukrainian civilians.

He didn’t take him to task for the torture, the rapes, the blowing up of kindergartens — all of it wholly unnecessary and unprovoked. Not once did he even try to dam the flow of lies from Putin.

Instead he gasped fanboyishly at Putin’s alleged erudition, boneheadedly accepting the Russian leader’s mixture of semi-masticated Wikipedia and outright falsehood — such as the bizarre (and ominous) suggestion that Poland was somehow responsible for her own partition and destruction in 1939 — as if Russia had had no part in the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact.

He did not challenge the ludicrous suggestion that the UK government persuaded the Ukrainians to fight on, rather than surrender to Putin’s tender mercies, in the spring of 2022.

As every member of the Ukrainian government will confirm, from Zelensky down, nothing and no one could have stopped those lion-hearted Ukrainians from fighting for their country — and nothing will.

In the last two years Putin has conclusively demolished his own thesis. By his reckless and criminal violence he has proved himself completely wrong.

He has revealed that Ukraine is not only a country, but a great one, and by his stupid miscalculation he has helped engender a patriotic feeling that is stronger and more unquenchable than any in the world.

But of course Tucker Carlson didn’t make that point. He allowed the Russian leader to dilate for half an hour on the supposed historic non-existence of Ukraine then gushed about Putin’s ‘encyclopaedic knowledge’.

Not since George Galloway went to Baghdad and hailed the indefatigability of Saddam Hussein have we seen such a display of bum-sucking servility to a tyrant.

In a way it is unfair to blame Carlson for his abject performance. He was not there to challenge. He was just the medium, the sewer, the hose by which the untreated slurry of Putin’s message could be sprayed where Putin wants it most — over the fertile heartlands of America.

The message to the American people was simple. This is not your problem, Putin was saying. It’s a European problem. Stay out of this conflict, let me finish it off — and soon we can all be at peace. It is a message that the Americans have heard before.

In June 1940, shortly after Hitler invaded France, the newspapers of WR Hearst secured an interview with the German dictator, mainly because Hearst had long shown sympathies with Hitler.

The chosen journalist was a German-American called Von Wiegand, who had already conducted several positive interviews with the Fuhrer.

Von Wiegand was duly ushered into a captured French chateau, where he found Hitler, von Ribbentrop and others, and with the help of detailed notes that he had prepared Hitler gave the U.S. newspaper reporter his uninterrupted historical wisdom.

This is about Europe, not America, said Hitler. The Americans have nothing to fear from Nazi Germany and no reason to interfere. He didn’t particularly want to conquer Paris, he said; he didn’t even want to be waging war on the European continent.

He just wanted to vindicate the ancient rights of the German-speaking peoples. Does that sound familiar?

Exactly like Hitler, Putin now drones on about the alleged injustices suffered by speakers of his native tongue. Listen to Putin talking about Russophones in the Donbas, or Hungarophones in western Ukraine, and you can hear Hitler talking about the Sudetenland or Alsace-Lorraine.

Of course Putin kicked off the interview with his half-hour monologue about Yaroslav The Wise and Rurik and the events of the 9th century; because he wants to give American viewers and voters the impression that this is all some baffling euro-problem, some six-of-one-half-a-dozen-of-the-other Schleswig-Holstein** question that goes back hundreds of years, when the truth is as bald as Putin himself.

The Russian leader chose to invade a sovereign and independent European country — with no justification other than his arrogant desire to crush that country and to rebuild the Soviet Union. Like Hitler, he is of course lying about his future intentions.

After all, he lied bare-facedly about his intention to invade Ukraine. He told the world, he told me personally, that he wasn’t going to invade Ukraine, only weeks before giving the orders for the tanks to roll in.

Why on earth should he be trusted now to respect any peace deal — even if the Ukrainians tried to do one? He obviously can’t be trusted over Poland, or the Baltic states, or anywhere in the vast periphery of the former Soviet Union.

So I pray that the people of the U.S. are able to see through last night’s unholy charade of an interview. I know how many U.S. congress men and women have been fans of Tucker Carlson, and I say: remember Charles Lindbergh, remember the America Firsters, remember how many American legislators at first opposed involvement in the war with Hitler.

Well, they were wrong then, and the Tucker Carlsonites are grievously wrong about Putin today. To all those Republicans who are currently blocking aid to Ukraine, I say, for God’s sake remember who you are.

You are the heirs of Ronald Reagan, the leaders of the last best hope of earth. You cannot make America great again by selling out Ukraine and allowing Putin to use violence to rebuild the Soviet empire.

On the contrary, by investing only a fraction of the U.S. defence budget, you can help those valiant Ukrainians to turn the tide, put Putin back in his box — and therefore help secure the Euro-Atlantic area for a generation, without actually risking a single U.S. soldier.

You can show the world that trying to change borders by force will lead to disaster; because the greatest lie of all — and the one Putin hoped most to project by his interview — is that the Russian leader is bound to win. He is no more invincible than Adolf Hitler; in fact, he is bound to lose.

He has already suffered colossal losses, but that is not the point. Whatever Ukrainian territory he temporarily occupies, he can never conquer their spirit.

I hope and believe that if President Trump is elected again he will confound his critics, turn his party round and complete the work that he began when he became the first U.S. President to give arms to the Ukrainians.

I say that because in the end all U.S. Presidents know that our collective security is indivisible. In the end the Americans can be relied upon to do the right thing, having exhausted — as the old saying has it — all the available alternatives.

Tucker Carlson did us all a favour last night in the sense that he proffered the alternative — a Putin victory, the destruction of Ukraine and the descent of much of Europe, once again, into darkness and fear. It cannot and must not happen.

You are a lying $#@!, Boris, $#@! you.

He did not challenge the ludicrous suggestion that the UK government persuaded the Ukrainians to fight on, rather than surrender to Putin’s tender mercies, in the spring of 2022.
    In a surprise visit to Ukraine on 9 April 2022, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said "Putin is a war criminal, he should be pressured, not negotiated with," and that the collective West was not willing to make a deal with Putin. Three days after Johnson left Kyiv, Putin stated publicly that talks with Ukraine "had turned into a dead end".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_...%20join%20NATO.

Possibility of talks between Zelenskyy and Putin came to a halt after Johnson’s visit - UP sources

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/05/5/7344206/

https://twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/...88954359595057

https://twitter.com/i/status/1756061498051375435

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-10-2024 at 10:03 PM.

Putin's interview with his fawning stooge Tucker Carlson was straight out of Hitler's playbook. I pray Americans see through this unholy charade

When Tucker Carlson went to the Kremlin he had a function well known to history. He was to be the stooge of the tyrant, the dictaphone to the dictator and a traitor to journalism.

In his fawning, guffawing, slack-jawed happiness at having a ‘scoop’, he betrayed his viewers and listeners around the world.

He didn’t ask tough questions. He didn’t ask Putin why even now he is using the most brutal means of modern warfare to maim and murder innocent Ukrainian civilians.

He didn’t take him to task for the torture, the rapes, the blowing up of kindergartens — all of it wholly unnecessary and unprovoked. Not once did he even try to dam the flow of lies from Putin.

Instead he gasped fanboyishly at Putin’s alleged erudition, boneheadedly accepting the Russian leader’s mixture of semi-masticated Wikipedia and outright falsehood — such as the bizarre (and ominous) suggestion that Poland was somehow responsible for her own partition and destruction in 1939 — as if Russia had had no part in the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact.

As every member of the Ukrainian government will confirm, from Zelensky down, nothing and no one could have stopped those lion-hearted Ukrainians from fighting for their country — and nothing will.

In the last two years Putin has conclusively demolished his own thesis. By his reckless and criminal violence he has proved himself completely wrong.

He has revealed that Ukraine is not only a country, but a great one, and by his stupid miscalculation he has helped engender a patriotic feeling that is stronger and more unquenchable than any in the world.

But of course Tucker Carlson didn’t make that point. He allowed the Russian leader to dilate for half an hour on the supposed historic non-existence of Ukraine then gushed about Putin’s ‘encyclopaedic knowledge’.

Not since George Galloway went to Baghdad and hailed the indefatigability of Saddam Hussein have we seen such a display of bum-sucking servility to a tyrant.

In a way it is unfair to blame Carlson for his abject performance. He was not there to challenge. He was just the medium, the sewer, the hose by which the untreated slurry of Putin’s message could be sprayed where Putin wants it most — over the fertile heartlands of America.

The message to the American people was simple. This is not your problem, Putin was saying. It’s a European problem. Stay out of this conflict, let me finish it off — and soon we can all be at peace. It is a message that the Americans have heard before.

In June 1940, shortly after Hitler invaded France, the newspapers of WR Hearst secured an interview with the German dictator, mainly because Hearst had long shown sympathies with Hitler.

The chosen journalist was a German-American called Von Wiegand, who had already conducted several positive interviews with the Fuhrer.

Von Wiegand was duly ushered into a captured French chateau, where he found Hitler, von Ribbentrop and others, and with the help of detailed notes that he had prepared Hitler gave the U.S. newspaper reporter his uninterrupted historical wisdom.

This is about Europe, not America, said Hitler. The Americans have nothing to fear from Nazi Germany and no reason to interfere. He didn’t particularly want to conquer Paris, he said; he didn’t even want to be waging war on the European continent.

He just wanted to vindicate the ancient rights of the German-speaking peoples. Does that sound familiar?

Exactly like Hitler, Putin now drones on about the alleged injustices suffered by speakers of his native tongue. Listen to Putin talking about Russophones in the Donbas, or Hungarophones in western Ukraine, and you can hear Hitler talking about the Sudetenland or Alsace-Lorraine.

Of course Putin kicked off the interview with his half-hour monologue about Yaroslav The Wise and Rurik and the events of the 9th century; because he wants to give American viewers and voters the impression that this is all some baffling euro-problem, some six-of-one-half-a-dozen-of-the-other Schleswig-Holstein** question that goes back hundreds of years, when the truth is as bald as Putin himself.

The Russian leader chose to invade a sovereign and independent European country — with no justification other than his arrogant desire to crush that country and to rebuild the Soviet Union. Like Hitler, he is of course lying about his future intentions.

After all, he lied bare-facedly about his intention to invade Ukraine. He told the world, he told me personally, that he wasn’t going to invade Ukraine, only weeks before giving the orders for the tanks to roll in.

Why on earth should he be trusted now to respect any peace deal — even if the Ukrainians tried to do one? He obviously can’t be trusted over Poland, or the Baltic states, or anywhere in the vast periphery of the former Soviet Union.

So I pray that the people of the U.S. are able to see through last night’s unholy charade of an interview. I know how many U.S. congress men and women have been fans of Tucker Carlson, and I say: remember Charles Lindbergh, remember the America Firsters, remember how many American legislators at first opposed involvement in the war with Hitler.

Well, they were wrong then, and the Tucker Carlsonites are grievously wrong about Putin today. To all those Republicans who are currently blocking aid to Ukraine, I say, for God’s sake remember who you are.

You are the heirs of Ronald Reagan, the leaders of the last best hope of earth. You cannot make America great again by selling out Ukraine and allowing Putin to use violence to rebuild the Soviet empire.

On the contrary, by investing only a fraction of the U.S. defence budget, you can help those valiant Ukrainians to turn the tide, put Putin back in his box — and therefore help secure the Euro-Atlantic area for a generation, without actually risking a single U.S. soldier.

You can show the world that trying to change borders by force will lead to disaster; because the greatest lie of all — and the one Putin hoped most to project by his interview — is that the Russian leader is bound to win. He is no more invincible than Adolf Hitler; in fact, he is bound to lose.

He has already suffered colossal losses, but that is not the point. Whatever Ukrainian territory he temporarily occupies, he can never conquer their spirit.

I hope and believe that if President Trump is elected again he will confound his critics, turn his party round and complete the work that he began when he became the first U.S. President to give arms to the Ukrainians.

I say that because in the end all U.S. Presidents know that our collective security is indivisible. In the end the Americans can be relied upon to do the right thing, having exhausted — as the old saying has it — all the available alternatives.

Tucker Carlson did us all a favour last night in the sense that he proffered the alternative — a Putin victory, the destruction of Ukraine and the descent of much of Europe, once again, into darkness and fear. It cannot and must not happen.
    So now the fake conservative Boris Johnson is comparing Putin to Hitler.

Its ok for the Urkanian govt to be using brutal means of modern warfare to maim and murder innocent Ukrainian civilians like in Donbass and donetsk isnt it?

Its only ok to murder innocent civilians as long as our side is doing it.
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 02-10-2024 at 02:16 PM.

How does this interview impact Tucker's career? For the better or worse?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    https://twitter.com/Glenn_Diesen/sta...35792629731713

Even more than the US, it's the $#@!ing British and their colonies or whatever the hell NZ, OZ, Canada are (Commonwealth?) who push the anti Russia narrative. The Brits are the quintessential $#@! stirrers and use the US taxpayer, military might and deep state to achieve what they want. They are master manipulators and the traitors within our own govt are just Anglophiles who are loyal to the British empire vision of controlling the world (Mackinder's Heartland Theory) which includes the breaking up and looting of Russia. On a daily basis, the British press runs anti Russian scare propaganda to fuel paranoia and hate toward Russia and Russians. They control their populations through fear and that also includes endless articles about disease, too. I don't mean to diminish the work of the demons in the US, but to point out that they mirror the very scumbags this country had a revolution against - maybe even to the extent that the US is their puppet. Meanwhile, however, even the director general of NATO came out and said this:

On 23 January, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg stated that he saw no direct or imminent threat from Russia to any NATO member state, though the Alliance has increased its vigilance to prevent an attack.

Source: European Pravda with reference to Stoltenberg’s statement on 23 January during the signing of agreements on the purchase of about 220,000 rounds of artillery ammunition

Quote: "...we don't see any direct or imminent threat against any NATO Ally. And therefore, we, of course, monitor closely what Russia does, we have increased our vigilance, our presence in the eastern part of the Alliance, but the whole idea of that is to prevent an attack on a NATO Ally."

Details: Stoltenberg recalled that in response to Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine, NATO members increased defence production, not only to provide additional military assistance to Kyiv, but also to strengthen their own defence capabilities.

The NATO Secretary General added that another task of the Alliance in the current war is to prevent escalation "by deploying more combat troops to the eastern part of the Alliance, by further increasing our defence investments, and also by exercising more".

"We will have the big exercise starting later this week, which will be the biggest exercise in decades for NATO, with 90,000 personnel participating," said Stoltenberg.

"We do all of this to ensure that we have the readiness, the preparedness and the forces in place to remove any room for miscalculation or misunderstanding in Moscow about our readiness to protect every inch of NATO territory. And as long as we do that, there will be no attack against the NATO territory," he concluded.

https://news.yahoo.com/no-direct-thr...153230479.html
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1755720999226499581

In the Glenn Greenwald clip posted up thread, where he goes over the attitudes of previous administrations toward Russia, there is a bright line where that flipped and it was Hillary Clinton's run for president. That bitch is a psychopath of the "Dark Triad" (psychopath, narcissist, Machiavellian) variety. What she said at the end of that video is because she's always got that worry that she could be tried for her crimes. How I would relish seeing that day.

ETA: All of those commie pieces of $#@!, repeating their talking point - have you ever seen a more despicable bunch? It's unbelievable. I hope they all get carjacked.
    Last edited by susano; 02-10-2024 at 02:56 PM.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

1. He did not challenge the ludicrous suggestion that the UK government persuaded the Ukrainians to fight on, rather than surrender to Putin’s tender mercies, in the spring of 2022.

2. As every member of the Ukrainian government will confirm, from Zelensky down, nothing and no one could have stopped those lion-hearted Ukrainians from fighting for their country — and nothing will.

3. He has revealed that Ukraine is not only a country, but a great one, and by his stupid miscalculation he has helped engender a patriotic feeling that is stronger and more unquenchable than any in the world.

4. The message to the American people was simple. This is not your problem, Putin was saying. It’s a European problem. Stay out of this conflict, let me finish it off — and soon we can all be at peace. It is a message that the Americans have heard before.

5. Exactly like Hitler

6. So I pray that the people of the U.S. are able to see through last night’s unholy charade of an interview. I know how many U.S. congress men and women have been fans of Tucker Carlson, and I say: remember Charles Lindbergh, remember the America Firsters, remember how many American legislators at first opposed involvement in the war with Hitler.

Well, they were wrong then, and the Tucker Carlsonites are grievously wrong about Putin today. To all those Republicans who are currently blocking aid to Ukraine, I say, for God’s sake remember who you are. (!!!!!!!!!)

You are the heirs of Ronald Reagan, the leaders of the last best hope of earth. You cannot make America great again by selling out Ukraine...

7. On the contrary, by investing only a fraction of the U.S. defence budget, you can help those valiant Ukrainians to turn the tide, put Putin back in his box — and therefore help secure the Euro-Atlantic area for a generation, without actually risking a single U.S. soldier.

8. I hope and believe that if President Trump is elected again he will confound his critics, turn his party round and complete the work that he began when he became the first U.S. President to give arms to the Ukrainians.

Such insane vitriol - hate really - but it's the manipulation that really stands out for me.

1. Right there he tells on himself. He's saying that any peace deal would be surrendering to Putin's tender mercies which is an admission that he did tell Zelensky to keep fighting. Very clever use of contradictory language he uses to confuse his targets.

2. He likes that brave lion analogy and has used it before:

Speaking in a video address alongside President Zelensky a short while later, Mr Johnson said Ukrainians "have shown the courage of a lion but you, Volodymyr, have given the roar of that lion".
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-61052643

Classic manipulation using flattery and framing the Ukrainians as so fearless (never give up! keep fighting! go get 'em tiger, erm, I mean lion!) in the face of grave danger so everyone will fall in line and support the noble lionhearted heroes. Slava Ucraini!

3. Oooh, lawdy. More patriotic than any country in the entire whole wide world! Lions, I tell ya. He's really laying it on there. Fly those Ukrainian flags, sheople.

4. And here he gets to his greatest fear which is for the century old British agenda to take down Russia they need OUR money. God forbid that get's cut off.

5. Literally.

6. He's telling the NPCs, congress, Republicans, whoever will listen, who they are. They are internationalists and interventionists, by God. America's future depends on what the British want. Now keep the money and weapons flowing.

7. It's peanuts, mates. You can easily afford to do as we want. You've already got 33 trillion in debt so what's a hundred billion? The UK certainly cannot afford it!

8. Appeal to Trump (and his ego), just in case. Telling him what "all US presidents know". America rides to the rescue after "all of the alternatives", such as staying the $#@! out of everyone else's business, are exhausted. Do the right thing, and we define what that is, m'kay?

I am of the firm opinion that the British are still the enemy and that's never changed. The British elite still see the US as their rightful colony to be bilked and the traitors within this country are pleased to oblige because it's profitable for them.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    How does this interview impact Tucker's career? For the better or worse?
    Kind of a wash, I'd guess. Those who hated him hate him more and those who liked him still do. I actually think the interview would be most appreciated by Europeans.

-GLP poster

Good take. The sanctions are pushing Russia into economic protectionism! Its boosting their own industry. We should complain to the WTO!!

Sanctions are strategically stupid when they fail. And they failed miserably. This double edged sword is now destroying Europe and the power of the Dollar.

Russia won the war and will keep winning because the west is controlled by emotional dishonest liars. All of this because of what? Because of the media that does not call out those liars.

RP 2008 started to open the eyes for many but the lying media is the most problematic evil force at play in this world.

Can't wait til Tucker is back and can speak freely about his experience in Russia.

Well, slightly more freely.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Good take. The sanctions are pushing Russia into economic protectionism! Its boosting their own industry. We should complain to the WTO!!

Sanctions are strategically stupid when they fail. And they failed miserably. This double edged sword is now destroying Europe and the power of the Dollar.

Russia won the war and will keep winning because the west is controlled by emotional dishonest liars. All of this because of what? Because of the media that does not call out those liars.

RP 2008 started to open the eyes for many but the lying media is the most problematic evil force at play in this world.
    While looking for additional info on the Heartland Theory, I ran across this amazing article about why some countries use sanctions (economic warfare) and others don't. I think it's one the best pieces on geopolitics I've ever read and you may find it interesting:

HEARTLAND THEORY AND THE DUALITY OF LANDPOWER VS SEAPOWER

https://katehon.com/en/article/heart...er-vs-seapower

-GLP poster

Tucker Talks To Putin | Part Of The Problem 1091
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfYdrWLHQNI
    {Dave Smith | 10 February 2024}

On this episode of Part Of The Problem, Dave and Robbie discuss the media reaction to Tucker Carlson getting an interview with Vladimir Putin, and then we hear from Chuck Schumer on MSNBC talking about the unfettered illegal immigration on the southern border.

-GLP poster

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Whats this former prime minster of a clown still traveling around to convince to support Ukraine and the dancing zelensky?

Jeez, these people are so unoriginal, all saying the same thing:

Chris Wallace has ripped into Tucker Carlson over his Vladimir Putin interview, saying his former Fox colleague is worse than a 'useful idiot.'

The veteran journalist, 76, called Carlson 'an eager puppy' during his two-hour interview with the Russian president in Moscow this week.

There has been no love loss between Wallace and Carlson in recent years - with Tucker calling his former co-worker a 'bitchy little man' in the past.'

Wallace said on his CNN show, The Chris Wallace Show: 'Tucker Carlson showed up in Moscow to interview Vladimir Putin. It turned out to be anything but an interview.

Speaking to his audience, Wallace continued: 'During the Cold War, gullible Westerners who spread Soviet propaganda were dismissed as "useful idiots." But calling Tucker that is unfair, to useful idiots.

'No, he's made a cynical decision to chase MAGA's affection for dictators and what better way to cash in than Putin's Kremlin.'

[and then the Daily Mail writes this, straight out Victoria Newland's mouth]

The issue arose when Putin blamed, without any pushback from Carlson, that the CIA was responsible for the 2014 Revolution of Dignity in Ukraine.

The movement began after the then-Russia friendly government of the country was peacefully overthrown by mass protests following the rejection of a cooperation deal with the European Union.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...interview.html

-GLP poster

The issue arose when Putin blamed, without any pushback from Carlson, that the CIA was responsible for the 2014 Revolution of Dignity in Ukraine
    Was it?

They never ask that.

The part where you explain your wet-dream fantasy to the public, word-for-word...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    The part where you explain your wet-dream fantasy to the public, word-for-word...
    Never forget, this wretched bitch had her hands in the Waco Massacre, she applied pressure to Bill who applied pressure to another miserable broad, Janet Reno, to go forward with the attack on 19 April 1993.

People tried to warn you...God knows people tried to warn you about all of this.

https://twitter.com/jlawrencenc/stat...84330589720614

Never forget, this wretched bitch had her hands in the Waco Massacre, she applied pressure to Bill who applied pressure to another miserable broad, Janet Reno, to go forward with the attack on 19 April 1993.

Here's a picture of that psychotic b----

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast