Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Tucker Carlson - Vlad Putin Interview

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    At least he is coherent and knowledgeable about current events around the world.
    I always liked his presentation and knowledge.
    Right, I don't have a problem with Putin or what he said.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/WesternLensman/s...10042974581063

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/WesternLensman/s...10042974581063

The ones who refuse to accept what Tucker said are really those who still believe in the fantasy that Ukraine can win military agaisnt Russia..

Ukraine has lost a million of troops and that is something the mainstream news media fails to show and report while they suck up to zelensky with gentle reporting.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Cleavage isn't all it's cracked up to be. No pun intended, lol.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Cleavage isn't all it's cracked up to be. No pun intended, lol.
    Some people thrive on trying to ruin everything. Such trolls should be ignored.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

It's been interesting today reading articles from every MSM outlet claiming Putin is lying and insulting Tucker.

Boris Johnson calls Tucker a traitor for his interview with Putin.

Boris Johnson calls Tucker Carlson a traitor for Putin interview

This is amusing and comical considering this is coming from a fake British conservative.

Boris Johnson wearing a "2030 Agenda Pin"

“Around the world, people are watching that ludicrous interview with Vladimir Putin conducted by Tucker Carlson, and we must not fall for this tissue of lies above all for the notion that Putin is somehow fated to succeed in Ukraine. On the contrary, he is doomed to failure,” Johnson said in a video posted by the Daily Mail.
    What lies did Tucker and Putin told in that interview? you would rather believe a clown like Boris Johnson who went to Kiev and made the Ukrainians believe that they were able to military defeat Russia.

The questions could have been better. I'm still left wondering what the hell Putin wants with Ukraine in order to end the war? Can Ukraine join Nato in exchange for peace or is that out of the question. Can the western regions annexed by Russia rejoin Ukraine in exchange for peace? We really didn't get a glimpse into any of that unfortunately.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    The questions could have been better. I'm still left wondering what the hell Putin wants with Ukraine in order to end the war? Can Ukraine join Nato in exchange for peace or is that out of the question. Can the western regions annexed by Russia rejoin Ukraine in exchange for peace? We really didn't get a glimpse into any of that unfortunately.
    Ukraine joining NATO/EU is what started/pushed Russia to the conflict not just the regime change in Kiev on 2013.

They lied to Russia of Ukraine being neutral.

Russia conquered the eastern provinces of Ukraine, not the western.

My admittedly poorly informed opinion is that Russia has wanted land access to Crimea, which seems to me to be the reason he has halted, for the most part, his offensive to it's current boundaries. I think Putin will allow the people in the region he conquered to vote whether they wish to remain with Ukraine or be annexed by Russia. And I think they will vote for the latter.

I don't think there is a scenario that could play out with Ukraine pushing Russia out of Eastern Ukraine. They're done. They've expended most of their men, much of their munitions and NATO is getting tired of playing in that sandbox.

No NATO in Ukraine, period.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post

My admittedly poorly informed opinion is that Russia has wanted land access to Crimea, which seems to me to be the reason he has halted, for the most part, his offensive to it's current boundaries. I think Putin will allow the people in the region he conquered to vote whether they wish to remain with Ukraine or be annexed by Russia. And I think they will vote for the latter.

I don't think there is a scenario that could play out with Ukraine pushing Russia out of Eastern Ukraine. They're done. They've expended most of their men, much of their munitions and NATO is getting tired of playing in that sandbox.
    The people in Donbass already voted to be a part of Russia. The war is going to end where it always was. Russia is going to hold Crimea and Donbass. That is all Putin ever wanted, any fighting could have been avoided, all those people on both sides died for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The people in Donbass already voted to be a part of Russia. The war is going to end where it always was. Russia is going to hold Crimea and Donbass. That is all Putin ever wanted, any fighting could have been avoided, all those people on both sides died for no reason.
    100%

It's been a tragic, disastrous waste of money, but much more importantly, of human life and productivity.

Right after the coup, Donetsk and Lugansk (and surrounding small towns) held referendums in which they voted for independence but still remain part of Ukraine. They wanted something like what US states should be. There was talk of joining Russia but Putin was against it and persuaded not to go that route. The vote for independence was overwhelming in favor. With Crimea, Russia moved in almost immediately because their navy and sub fleet are stationed there so there was a lot to protect. At the same time, a referendum was held as to whether to rejoin Russia and they voted yes. Not only was that critical for Russia but it saved the people in Crimea from having all out war waged against them, as happened in Donbass. I posted a video up thread from Mariupol, that was thick with Azov Nazis, that you might be interested in seeing. The people there immediately rejected the coup and the video shows what happened when they did.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Right after the coup, Donetsk and Lugansk (and surrounding small towns) held referendums in which they voted for independence but still remain part of Ukraine. They wanted something like what US states should be. There was talk of joining Russia but Putin was against it and persuaded not to go that route. The vote for independence was overwhelming in favor. With Crimea, Russia moved in almost immediately because their navy and sub fleet are stationed there so there was a lot to protect. At the same time, a referendum was held as to whether to rejoin Russia and they voted yes. Not only was that critical for Russia but it saved the people in Crimea from having all out war waged against them, as happened in Donbass. I posted a video up thread from Mariupol, that was thick with Azov Nazis, that you might be interested in seeing. The people there immediately rejected the coup and the video shows what happened when they did.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to susano again.
    //

Poor Russia / Putin.

They thought that the sociopaths running our government wanted peace after the collapse of the USSR.

BWHAHAHAHAHAH

In actuality, the psychopaths who run our government were scared $#@!less, frantic as to how they're going to justify the $500 Billion/year transfer of wealth from the tax payer to the MIC without an "enemy".

Cue the war of terror.

Vivek said that one of his conditions for peace in Ukraine was the break up of Russian Chinese cooperation/relations.

Putin did a good job of explaining their relationship.

That they are neighbors, literally share a 1000km border.

That due to the US sanctions on Russia, it greatly accelerated Russian Chinese cooperation/trade/dialogue...

Putin refers to our government's actions as bad policy or miscalculations.

Does he not realize that the Globalists are engineering a crisis, all of this is intentional, including the provocation of Russia.

They need a scapegoat for the inevitable financial collapse caused by the international bankers and their minions in government.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Vivek said that one of his conditions for peace in Ukraine was the break up of Russian Chinese cooperation/relations.

That due to the US sanctions on Russia, it greatly accelerated Russian Chinese cooperation/trade/dialogue...
    That due to the US sanctions on Russia
    Not only that but unfortunately these US/EU sanctions on Russia had only hurt Europe's economy.

There is a reason why food prices had being high its not due to climate instated US sanctions on Russia this is one thing they will never say though.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I admit I had a lot of questions left unanswered.

I think it is (or at least, was) a policy of NATO not to admit countries that have ongoing conflicts (internal or external). That would instantly commit the rest of NATO to become directly involved.

I think Putin may have actually hurt his case.

I agree with what was said earlier about him sounding a bit Hitler-ish regarding how he talks about Ukraine always having been historically Russian. Regardless of what you, or I, or anyone here thinks, the media will have a field day with that perspective. He could have pointed out the shelling of ethnic Russians in the Donbass by militant neo-Nazi groups in Ukraine, with the passive blessing of the Ukrainian government. He does get into the broken promises and treaties by Western nations, but I think he should have left out the historical claims entirely.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 02-09-2024 at 11:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Poor Russia / Putin.

They thought that the sociopaths running our government wanted peace after the collapse of the USSR.

BWHAHAHAHAHAH

In actuality, the psychopaths who run our government were scared $#@!less, frantic as to how they're going to justify the $500 Billion/year transfer of wealth from the tax payer to the MIC without an "enemy".

Cue the war of terror.
    Yes, and that reminds me of the 1967 book that contains, The Report From Iron Mountain:

Report from Iron Mountain unveils a hitherto top-secret report of a government
    commission that was requested to explore the consequences of lasting peace on
    American society. The shocking results of the study, as revealed in this report, led
    the government to conceal the existence of the commission--they had found that,
    among other things, peace may never be possible; that even if it were, it would
    probably be un-desirable, that "defending the national interest" is not the real
    purpose of war; that war is necessary; that war deaths should be planned and
    budgeted. Report From Iron Mountain tells the story of how the project was
    formed, how it operated, What happened to it. It includes the complete verbatim
    text of the commission's hitherto classified report.

http://www.hourofthetime.com/lib/Bil...n_Mountain.pdf

-GLP poster

Wait, what? You're saying that Vivek - what - offered to end the proxy war against Russia with the condition that Russia and China cease all relations??? That's appalling.

-GLP poster

Putin refers to our government's actions as bad policy or miscalculations.

Does he not realize that the Globalists are engineering a crisis, all of this is intentional, including the provocation of Russia.

They need a scapegoat for the inevitable financial collapse caused by the international bankers and their minions in government.
    He certainly realizes that it's all intentional and he's saying that's a miscalculation on the part of the US. IOW, these are deliberate decisions to carry out detrimental policy which have bad consequences for many parties, including the US. The US calculated wrong. That's an interesting way to put it and is consistent with what he said in the video that I posted (this thread) of him speaking to a group of foreign officials. He said something like foreign relations is math (calculations).

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Not only that but unfortunately these US/EU sanctions on Russia had only hurt Europe's economy.

There is a reason why food prices had being high its not due to climate instated US sanctions on Russia this is one thing they will never say though.
    I cannot believe what total cucks the Germans are to just meekly accept the US blowing Nordstream and the cheap Russian gas which was the fuel of their economic engine. Pathetic.

-GLP poster

//
    Covered ya.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I admit I had a lot of questions left unanswered.

I think it is (or at least, was) a policy of NATO not to admit countries that have ongoing conflicts (internal or external). That would instantly commit the rest of NATO to become directly involved.

I think Putin may have actually hurt his case.

I agree with what was said earlier about him sounding a bit Hitler-ish regarding how he talks about Ukraine always having been historically Russian. Regardless of what you, or I, or anyone here thinks, the media will have a field day with that perspective. He could have pointed out the shelling of ethnic Russians in the Donbass by militant neo-Nazi groups in Ukraine, with the passive blessing of the Ukrainian government. He does get into the broken promises and treaties by Western nations, but I think he should have left out the historical claims entirely.
    He was not making a claim. He was explaining the relationship of Russia and Ukraine, about which there are lots of misconceptions. This was all one empire for hundreds of years and, IIRC, he said what the US did with engineering a coups was caused a civil war. Prior to US interference, Russia and Ukraine had amicable relations and Russia was even happy paying Ukraine for a lease on their naval facilities in Crimea - even though Crimea had been Russian from Catherine the Great through 1991. When Donbass voted for independence, Putin did not want them re-joining Russia. It was the US that forced all of this.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    They did die for a reason. The geopolitical goal of the Biden administration is a strategic defeat of Russia. Such defeats or victories are judged over several years. So we do not know yet. The US may also be defeated by losing the power of the Dollar.

All those people died so that the war lasted long enough so that the pipelines could be destroyed and the economic ties between Germany/Europe and Russia could be severed.

Now the war must continue for those geopolitical goals to live on.

Only chance for the war to stop is that Trump is elected and stays true to its word.. But sometimes I have doubts.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    They did die for a reason. The geopolitical goal of the Biden administration is a strategic defeat of Russia. Such defeats or victories are judged over several years. So we do not know yet. The US may also be defeated by losing the power of the Dollar.

All those people died so that the war lasted long enough so that the pipelines could be destroyed and the economic ties between Germany/Europe and Russia could be severed.

Now the war must continue for those geopolitical goals to live on.

Only chance for the war to stop is that Trump is elected and stays true to its word.. But sometimes I have doubts.
    That's a very good point. In any geopolitical action such as this proxy war, you must be right about how the gains or wins are assessed and it's all ongoing. Then, because this is live action, new goals would be developed and serendipitous wins achieved. The same would be true for foiled plans, anticipated possible losses and unexpected losses. I feel like Rumsfeld, here, with his "known knowns, known unknowns and unknown knowns", lol. And, this is all true for Russia, as well, though I think they're better at, as Putin it, the math. As long as money printer go brrrr and most of congress is on board, the US can keep this up indefinitely. Recall that first director general of NATO who said it's purpose was to keep America in, the Russians out and Germany down. So far, so good.

-GLP poster

CLIP from SYSTEM UPDATE #226:

Breaking Down the Tucker-Putin Interview
    https://rumble.com/v4cdea6-breaking-...interview.html
    {Glenn Greenwald | 09 February 2024}

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast