Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Key EU politician Verhofstadt calls for EU travel ban on Tucker over Putin interview

  1. #1

    Key EU politician Verhofstadt calls for EU travel ban on Tucker over Putin interview

    Guy Verhofstadt is one of the most influential politicians in the EU parliament. He is also the former prime minister of Belgium.

    He is a member of the liberal party which itself proclaims to uphold democracy and classical liberal values.

    Aaannd... here is calling for a travel ban on a journalist




  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by swissaustrian View Post
    Guy Verhofstadt is one of the most influential politicians in the EU parliament. He is also the former prime minister of Belgium.

    He is a member of the liberal party which itself proclaims to uphold democracy and classical liberal values.

    Aaannd... here is calling for a travel ban on a journalist

    The EU is slowly showing the world that Europe is nothing more than a Union and content being controlled and driven by the American govt and because the American forces are currently occpying it.

    The EU has no real independence from the American govt/Military Industry Complex anti Euporean agenda.
    What is happening in Kosovo is just further proof of this.


    Good luck trying to ban Tucker..
    Tucker can say what he wants or he wants to interview with.

    Europe under the American occupation has become dictatorship.
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 02-05-2024 at 01:42 PM.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by swissaustrian View Post
    Guy Verhofstadt is one of the most influential politicians in the EU parliament. He is also the former prime minister of Belgium.

    He is a member of the liberal party which itself proclaims to uphold democracy and classical liberal values.

    Aaannd... here is calling for a travel ban on a journalist

    He's just another commie. Liberal in Europe doesn't mean what you think, it means Progressive really.
    "I am a bird"

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    The EU is slowly showing the world that Europe is nothing more than a Union and content being controlled and driven by the American govt and because the American forces are currently occpying it.

    The EU has no real independence from the American govt/Military Industry Complex anti Euporean agenda.
    What is happening in Kosovo is just further proof of this.


    Good luck trying to ban Tucker..
    Tucker can say what he wants or he wants to interview with.

    Europe under the American occupation has become dictatorship.
    Here you are wrong a little bit I think. Europe is striving to be its own and for a large part succeeds to be its own entity. Sometimes it does that by making the most stupid decisions. Yes, the US is used in this as backup, but there is some autonomy there for sure. Reason none of it actually works like a powerful block is because the whole idea makes no sense so there will be no great leader to step up and fix it.
    "I am a bird"

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Here you are wrong a little bit I think. Europe is striving to be its own and for a large part succeeds to be its own entity. Sometimes it does that by making the most stupid decisions. Yes, the US is used in this as backup, but there is some autonomy there for sure. Reason none of it actually works like a powerful block is because the whole idea makes no sense so there will be no great leader to step up and fix it.
    Europe is striving to be its own and for a large part succeeds to be its own entity
    Considering its current foreign policy and affairs towards China/Russia.

    It looks as if Washington DC is still in Charge.

    Europe should have stayed neutral in the Ukrainian conflict for a conflict which Washington DC started remember the Kiev's 2013 regime change?


    With the clown John McCain appearing in front of their "insurrectionists" on Kiev and than with the likes of Victoria Nuland appearing to their insurrectionists?






    Somehow these clowns blame Russia for starting the war in Ukraine but all soon forget the USAID/NED funded regime change in Kiev agaisnt Viktor Yanukovych.

    The regime change happened because Viktor Yanukovych didn't want to push Ukraine into the EU association agreement.

  7. #6
    Tucker hung out with Putin for a full hour today.

    No interview. Just hanging out.



    He is a traitor. https://t.co/F4yK56vSun

    — Adam Kinzinger (Slava Ukraini) ������������ (@AdamKinzinger) February 4, 2024

    Perhaps we need a total and complete shutdown of Tucker Carlson re-entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on.

    — Bill Kristol (@BillKristol) February 4, 2024

    It’s unbelievable, this is treason from Tucker. https://t.co/kk9F0fGilb

    — Kerry Winslow (@grapelive) February 4, 2024

    Tucker Carlson is a traitor to the United States of America and should be treated as such

    — Andrew Mercado (@RealAndyMerc) February 4, 2024
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

  8. #7
    https://twitter.com/BGatesIsaPyscho/...55956332097956


  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Tucker hung out with Putin for a full hour today.

    No interview. Just hanging out.


    Adam Kinzinger who is a Hawk..
    He is a traitor. https://t.co/F4yK56vSun

    — Adam Kinzinger (Slava Ukraini) ������������ (@AdamKinzinger) February 4, 2024

    Perhaps we need a total and complete shutdown of Tucker Carlson re-entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on.

    — Bill Kristol (@BillKristol) February 4, 2024

    It’s unbelievable, this is treason from Tucker. https://t.co/kk9F0fGilb

    — Kerry Winslow (@grapelive) February 4, 2024

    Tucker Carlson is a traitor to the United States of America and should be treated as such

    — Andrew Mercado (@RealAndyMerc) February 4, 2024
    Of course

    "Adam Kinzinger"



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.


Similar Threads

  1. "These Travel Restrictions Must End" - Jeffrey Tucker
    By Invisible Man in forum Coronavirus SARS-CoV2
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-15-2021, 12:39 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-18-2021, 09:12 PM
  3. Bill Gates Calls for Vaccine Certificates as Requirement for Travel
    By Created4 in forum Coronavirus SARS-CoV2
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-28-2020, 10:03 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 10:55 AM
  5. interview with a (21 yr old) libertarian politician
    By lester1/2jr in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 05:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •