Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 98

Thread: Trump BACKTRACKS On Guarantee To End Ukraine War!

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I haven't had anyone to vote for in 14 years and neither have you.
    Unless you want to cop to actually voting for someone, that is.
    This is why conservatives and libertarians always lose. The leftists completely understand how a bunch of small victories lead to what they want. Conservatives and especially libertarians want 100% perfection on absolutely everything on day 1. Leftists are willing to do the long game. Making the argument that the lesser of two evils argument here is the same as Bush vs. Gore/Kerry, Obama vs. McCain/Romney is just absurd.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    If he didn't have a track record then your indignation would come across as a bit more righteous. As it is, you're basically claiming to be a rank-and-file conservative who considers the "proper" use of the overblown standing army and the fiat machine to be just fine. As long as you have cheap gas, it doesn't matter. That's the position Trump personifies in both word and deed.
    Oh, and something about liberty, because otherwise we'd lose Pennsylvania again, or some $#@!.



    You know what Trump can do as president? He can order all our military forces home, immediately. Then he can go to the legislature and say "this isn't happening so $#@! off" and if they impeach him, it can be a real impeachment hearing about something that actually happened. And the military isn't going to do anything until the impeachment hearing is over.
    If he was anti-war, this would be the pretty obvious low-hanging-fruit option. The war would at least not happen for a year.
    But he's not anti-war. He's not going to trade his career for anyone's life. We heard for a year under HIS watch that "if it saves just one life" we should give up our own lives. I guess that really only matters when it's big pharma dick getting slobbered.
    I might have missed it. Is there an anti war candidate running who would close our overseas imperial outposts? Because Iíd vote for that.
    No - No - No - No
    2016



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    I might have missed it. Is there an anti war candidate running who would close our overseas imperial outposts? Because Iíd vote for that.
    Define "running". Are you talking about a major party candidate with ballot access, name recognition and free publicity? Are you looking for one who is officially "electable"? Because if so, you've resigned yourself to sharing the fate of this fast-crumbling empire. You're just playing along with the people trying to turn this place into a banana "republic".

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Seems to me like Revelation is all about people being hypocrites. I don't know what else the devil has in mind, but if he can make everyone such hypocrites that they're really voting for one of these proven losers, one of these demons, he can keep a whole lot of us out of heaven.

    If we were in tune with God we'd find somebody else to elect and do it. But most people have to stumble through this with blinders on, because thinking, talking to each other, agreeing, minding the polls ourselves, and seeing that our will is done, might entail some effort.



    You conveniently don't mention what they are. Obviously you've hung around here enough to know that we have better answers than Trump for those, too. Unless it's your Raytheon or Burisma stock price you're talking about.
    Iíve been around here long enough to know to stay out of some of the debates between people who I canít tell are trolls or just shilling bots. At this point in the game Iíd first of all like to see the elections be secured. Iíd like to see the border secure. Then I want a president who strengthens the country. I have a realistic mindset that tells me that no matter who gets elected, they start where the last one left off. One president canít fix everything and do everything. Do I hate voting for the least stinky option? Yes. Do I always? No. Truth is, I do not want another 4 years of Biden, and I want to see the end of the very left wing corruption we have seen. Historic levels of it, and to me trump has never violated an issue near and dear to my trust. Is he savior? No. Am I gonna slobber? No. But I want to win the next election. Incrementally improve the state of this country. Hopefully.
    No - No - No - No
    2016

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Define "running". Are you talking about a major party candidate with ballot access, name recognition and free publicity? Are you looking for one who is officially "electable"? Because if so, you've resigned yourself to sharing the fate of this fast-crumbling empire. You're just playing along with the people trying to turn this place into a banana "republic".
    Well, thereís none on my primary ballot so I canít vote for that. Heís not on the general election ballot so canít vote for that. Iíll toss a ballot out there to try to beat the Biden vote harvesting operation. Iíll pick someone who can win, and my gut says heís the best for the job.. Not because Iím weak, but because I think sitting home is worse.
    No - No - No - No
    2016

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Incrementally improve the state of this country. Hopefully.
    Well I'm sorry. Believe me when I tell you I'm sorry. And I understand that I'm making you want to decapitate the messenger. But, one, Trump isn't that guy. Period. Obviously. Whether he crossed any of your personal lines or not, he's dedicated to leading us down the garden path. Massie already told those of us who have ears to hear, and he was in the perfect position to find out while he was preventing Pelosi from standing alone in the House chamber and disposing of the Constitution. And two, it's probably too damned late anyway. Certainly it's too damned late to steer this barge away from the iceberg by making "incremental" adjustments to the wheel. Eight more billions of debt from Trump and five more from Biden? Manning the pumps ain't going to get it done.

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    My words might seem harsh, but some people require a rhetorical punch in the mouth before they will question their delusions.
    You didn't consider this is part of the strategy of ending the war?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  10. #38
    Maybe he will end the war to put a Trump branded golf club in Ukraine.

  11. #39
    I really never considered the vast majority of RPF's to be biden , trump or whatever candy ass libertarian candidate gets put up voters in the first place. The avg person here would be to the right of establishment. Some may vote for trump in states that are contested but right now a lot of that will hinge on vp pick. From an economic standpoint I believe the long term math shows the country will fail so at this point we are just trying to maintain a little american culture until you guys are eating cats. Yeah I have my dignity today , but rest assured that doesnt mean there is going to be any of that to go around in decade or two.
    Last edited by oyarde; 02-05-2024 at 02:50 PM.
    Do something Danke

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You didn't consider this is part of the strategy of ending the war?
    Continuing his streak of ending wars as the anti-war president?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Continuing his streak of ending wars as the anti-war president?
    Continuing his strategy of appearing to be strategizing the strategic end of wars without actually ending any.

    That's the true nature of 3D chess. It's like an exhibitionist playing strip poker. It's a challenge to look like you're trying to win while you're playing to lose.

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    This is why conservatives and libertarians always lose. The leftists completely understand how a bunch of small victories lead to what they want. Conservatives and especially libertarians want 100% perfection on absolutely everything on day 1. Leftists are willing to do the long game. Making the argument that the lesser of two evils argument here is the same as Bush vs. Gore/Kerry, Obama vs. McCain/Romney is just absurd.
    You think leftists aren't pushing for their vision of perfection?
    The reason they win is because they know politics is the equivalent of a negotiation, and they are better negotiators than conservatives or libertarians.
    You do not find a middle ground and run on that. You run on extremes and when everyone dials back your extreme to a moderate position, suddenly what everyone understands to be the moderate position has moved more in your direction.

    You think leftists aren't running on the following?

    -We're gonna cut off your daughter's tits and make you pay for it, and if you say boo you're off to gulag.

    -We're gonna take away your car, replace it with a 10,000lb golf cart that costs $80k after the federal subsidies, requires $20k in maintenance every 5 years, reports everywhere you've been to the NSA, and has a remote kill switch, and if you say boo, you're gonna lose your job.

    -We're gonna make you cover your face in public for eternity, and if you say boo, we're gonna weld your doors shut like they did in China.

    It mystifies me that anyone can think for half a second that the left isn't playing for 3000% of what they could live with. They know how to negotiate. They've been pushing for the ridiculous end of their position for 30 years+, and we are so, so very far past "they're gonna take our guns and make us pay for socialized healthcare" that I don't really know how to snap people out of their thinking that Trump is going to save them.

    Trump is going to do what he did last time: run as a 1990s era Democrat. He's gonna take the needle that the left has been bulldozing in their direction for 30 years, and he's gonna put his pinky finger on it and slow down the rate of acceleration ever so much and the left is going to be absolutely giddy that they can spend the next four years throwing a mock tantrum while they sit back and watch all their wildest fantasies come true under his administration, again.

    Conservatives and Libertarians don't lose because they don't capitulate - capitulating and giving up on what you ostensibly want is in fact the dictionary definition of losing. If they got into a similar position where they're calling the shots and had to give up on one thing to get two, the same way the left has done for my entire life, then you'd have a point.

    Until then... well, we'll just have to eat the bugs until you lot realize how many people there are out there who actually do have the balls to push like that, and stop ignoring them for the promise of a cheeto flavored bone thrown in your direction to keep your mind off how much you're losing.
    Last edited by fisharmor; 02-05-2024 at 01:27 PM.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Until then... well, we'll just have to eat the bugs until you lot realize how many people there are out there who actually do have the balls to push like that, and stop ignoring them for the promise of a cheeto flavored bone thrown in your direction to keep your mind off how much you're losing.
    You will own nothing and you'll be happy, because CNN's heads will be exploding over Trump holding the line on money for free syringes.

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    The reason they win is because they know politics is the equivalent of a negotiation, and they are better negotiators than conservatives or libertarians.
    And voter/election fraud.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    You think leftists aren't pushing for their vision of perfection?
    The reason they win is because they know politics is the equivalent of a negotiation, and they are better negotiators than conservatives or libertarians.
    You do not find a middle ground and run on that. You run on extremes and when everyone dials back your extreme to a moderate position, suddenly what everyone understands to be the moderate position has moved more in your direction.

    You think leftists aren't running on the following?

    -We're gonna cut off your daughter's tits and make you pay for it, and if you say boo you're off to gulag.

    -We're gonna take away your car, replace it with a 10,000lb golf cart that costs $80k after the federal subsidies, requires $20k in maintenance every 5 years, reports everywhere you've been to the NSA, and has a remote kill switch, and if you say boo, you're gonna lose your job.

    -We're gonna make you cover your face in public for eternity, and if you say boo, we're gonna weld your doors shut like they did in China.

    It mystifies me that anyone can think for half a second that the left isn't playing for 3000% of what they could live with. They know how to negotiate. They've been pushing for the ridiculous end of their position for 30 years+, and we are so, so very far past "they're gonna take our guns and make us pay for socialized healthcare" that I don't really know how to snap people out of their thinking that Trump is going to save them.

    Trump is going to do what he did last time: run as a 1990s era Democrat. He's gonna take the needle that the left has been bulldozing in their direction for 30 years, and he's gonna put his pinky finger on it and slow down the rate of acceleration ever so much and the left is going to be absolutely giddy that they can spend the next four years throwing a mock tantrum while they sit back and watch all their wildest fantasies come true under his administration, again.

    Conservatives and Libertarians don't lose because they don't capitulate - capitulating and giving up on what you ostensibly want is in fact the dictionary definition of losing. If they got into a similar position where they're calling the shots and had to give up on one thing to get two, the same way the left has done for my entire life, then you'd have a point.

    Until then... well, we'll just have to eat the bugs until you lot realize how many people there are out there who actually do have the balls to push like that, and stop ignoring them for the promise of a cheeto flavored bone thrown in your direction to keep your mind off how much you're losing.
    You completely missed my point. Do you think the average leftist would want a Biden Pelosi, Schumer, etc? No, but they do use them to gain their agenda. The fact that they ask for 3000% of what they want, is my point exactly. They understand how to get to their end game with baby steps. Does a Trump win bring us closer or farther to a Rand Paul or JD Vance having a bigger voice?

    When it's establishment Republicans and Democrats against each other, as I pointed out there is an argument that the lesser of two evils. Are you really suggesting that Trump vs. Biden's handlers is the same as Bush vs. Gore or Kerry? The same as Obama vs. McCain or Romney? Will Trump be anywhere near perfect. Absolutely not. Will he be greatly better than the alternative? Yes.

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post

    At a recent campaign event, Donald Trump told followers that he was NATOís greatest hero and that if elected he would persuade the U.S.ís European allies to beef up their funding for the Ukraine War to match what the U.S. currently spends.
    Why are we supposed to vote for this piece of Shiite?
    And when they refuse (because they can't) he will use that refusal to end our involvement.
    This is nonsense.
    He's taking votes from Haley and then will proceed to beat up Biden over Ukraine for the General election, then he will get us out.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Well Trump's biggest mistake as president was he ordered a airstrike to kill an Iranian general who fought agaisnt ISIS and other Jihadist Sunni Groups in Syria that alone likely shows he brought in all the wrong people into the white house when it comes to foreign policy.
    You mean the general who was coordinating the terrorist attacks on our embassy?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    As a "moderate" Trump supporter, why should I dip into this thread, to argue about $#@! that has been argued about a thousand times already, and listen to the OP call me a tranny $#@!?

    $#@! him and his thread.

    If Trump openly pledges more money to Ukraine, then maybe I'll change my mind.

    And with that said, I'm out.
    As I said, he knows the rest of NATO can't match us and that will give him justification to end our involvement.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Of course he does. He just lost an 80 million dollar judgment and is about to lose his real estate business. He needs income and Ukraine isn't shy with the bribes. Worked for Biden.
    LOL

    He will not lose a dime and all the cases will be slapped down on appeal.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Iíve already lost a lot of respect after reading your posts. This one takes the cake. Somehow a fellow liberty minded person who supports trump in the next election slobbers dick?

    Hereís my positive spin- maybe trump canít fully control what the legislature authorizes spending on regarding Ukraine, but it would be nice to see other countries in NATO take some of the burden of cost. Would be nice to see leadership. Trumps not perfect but neither am I. heís getting my vote.
    A voice of sanity.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  25. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Basically he's talking about the military spending in form of NATO just like all the other times.

    He knows that Europe is not going to shoulder the level of costs the US contributes.

    Trump is not for this aid to Ukraine. He wasn't even for previous wartime aid to Ukraine.

    Trump Urges Republicans To Kill Ukraine Aid Bill


    https://www.barrons.com/news/trump-u...-bill-a93dd1d4

    ""Don't be STUPID!!! We need a separate Border and Immigration Bill. It should not be tied to foreign aid in any way, shape, or form!" said Trump.

    (unlike the GOP's attempt to segregate Israel 17.8 Billion package instead of the Border)
    Don't bring facts into the two minutes of hate.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    I watched the clip. He said if the EU is in for $20B, then the US should only be in for $20, but instead we are in for $200B+ and that is "stupid". If he were to force the EU to contribute more, they would be more inclined to a peace deal. As long as the USA is paying the vast majority of the cost, they have no incentive to resolve the dispute. He is saying that changes with his administration and we will not be taken advantage of. That will immediately change the calculation and bring Ukraine to peace talks.
    Don't expect critical thinking from the sexually obsessed TDS crowd.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  27. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    C'mon bro, you've got to vote for the Satanic, pedophilic, communists who want you dead, or the no-hope, unprincipled Libertarian who wants to import a billion people who oppose libertarian ideology. Or maybe RFK, but we know how that will turn out. You're a tranny $#@! if you don't! A border is $#@!ing statist, bro!
    Don't forget the possibility of being one of the good men who do nothing so that evil might triumph while they wash their hands like Pilate.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  28. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Continuing his streak of ending wars as the anti-war president?
    Yes.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    I think sitting home is worse.
    Objectively speaking, I don't think a cost-benefit analysis would bear that out.

    You are far more likely to die in a car accident on your way to and from your polling place than you are to have your vote make a difference, and given that the difference in outcome offers so little benefit for one candidate versus another, sitting at home is probably the better option.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    As a "moderate" Trump supporter, why should I dip into this thread, to argue about $#@! that has been argued about a thousand times already, and listen to the OP call me a tranny $#@!?

    $#@! him and his thread.

    If Trump openly pledges more money to Ukraine, then maybe I'll change my mind.

    And with that said, I'm out.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

    It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    Making the argument that the lesser of two evils argument here is the same as Bush vs. Gore/Kerry, Obama vs. McCain/Romney is just absurd.
    Are you trying to say that Trump is better than Bush, McCain, and Romney?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

  33. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Are you trying to say that Trump is better than Bush, McCain, and Romney?
    Yes, and anyone that doesn't I don't really have words for. Far from perfect, but we got no new wars, The Abraham accords, Trump actually talking to Kim in North Korea and crossing into their territory, a tax plan that was pretty decent and wouldn't even include the "Tax loopholes for the rich" if a couple moderate Communists had voted for it. Compare that to Bomb, bomb Iran McCain, leftist Romney or Bush, and if you don't think there's a difference than again I don't have any words.

  34. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    Yes, and anyone that doesn't I don't really have words for. Far from perfect, but we got no new wars, The Abraham accords, Trump actually talking to Kim in North Korea and crossing into their territory, a tax plan that was pretty decent and wouldn't even include the "Tax loopholes for the rich" if a couple moderate Communists had voted for it. Compare that to Bomb, bomb Iran McCain, leftist Romney or Bush, and if you don't think there's a difference than again I don't have any words.
    I think Trump was better on foreign policy, And that's no small thing. On the other hand, he gave us the COVID lockdowns and associated spending, and that's no small thing either.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

  35. #60
    Trump has never & would never VETO anything that would take away $1 from Industrial Military Industry...Pharmaceutical side as well

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 02:41 PM
  2. Jon Huntsman Backtracks on climate change
    By bluesc in forum 2012 Presidential Election
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 02:45 PM
  3. Family Leader backtracks (somewhat) on pledge language
    By sailingaway in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 07:59 PM
  4. Donald Trump Thomas Sowell: Donald Trump's Nomination Will Guarantee Obama's Second Term
    By FrankRep in forum 2012 Presidential Election
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 03:11 PM
  5. Joe Biden backtracks on US troop withdrawal from Afghanistan
    By Liberty Star in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 05:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •