Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump BACKTRACKS On Guarantee To End Ukraine War!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Trump BACKTRACKS On Guarantee To End Ukraine War!

At a recent campaign event, Donald Trump told followers that he was NATO’s greatest hero and that if elected he would persuade the U.S.’s European allies to beef up their funding for the Ukraine War to match what the U.S. currently spends.
    Why are we supposed to vote for this piece of Shiite?
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    Why are we supposed to vote for this piece of Shiite?
    Because he's going to make everyone else pay for our empire?

Because he's so good at promising everyone everything, no matter how much he contradicts himself?

Because do as you're told, prole?

No, that's not it. Because the lesser evil isn't as bad as Lucifer's Main Man Biden, and if we don't vote for the second worst president in history we'll still be stuck with the worst as apparently third party votes don't get counted and that's apparently the way everyone feels it should be.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-05-2024 at 07:12 AM.

Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see what these orange d1ck-polishers will come up with in response.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see what these orange d1ck-polishers will come up with in response.
    I’ve already lost a lot of respect after reading your posts. This one takes the cake. Somehow a fellow liberty minded person who supports trump in the next election slobbers dick?

Here’s my positive spin- maybe trump can’t fully control what the legislature authorizes spending on regarding Ukraine, but it would be nice to see other countries in NATO take some of the burden of cost. Would be nice to see leadership. Trumps not perfect but neither am I. he’s getting my vote.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    I’ve already lost a lot of respect after reading your posts. This one takes the cake. Somehow a fellow liberty minded person who supports trump in the next election slobbers dick?

Here’s my positive spin- maybe trump can’t fully control what the legislature authorizes spending on regarding Ukraine, but it would be nice to see other countries in NATO take some of the burden of cost. Would be nice to see leadership. Trumps not perfect but neither am I. he’s getting my vote.

Now here is a liberty lover, he says so.
    On Trump:

If he didn't have a track record then your indignation would come across as a bit more righteous. As it is, you're basically claiming to be a rank-and-file conservative who considers the "proper" use of the overblown standing army and the fiat machine to be just fine. As long as you have cheap gas, it doesn't matter. That's the position Trump personifies in both word and deed.
    Oh, and something about liberty, because otherwise we'd lose Pennsylvania again, or some $#@!.

You know what Trump can do as president? He can order all our military forces home, immediately. Then he can go to the legislature and say "this isn't happening so $#@! off" and if they impeach him, it can be a real impeachment hearing about something that actually happened. And the military isn't going to do anything until the impeachment hearing is over.
    If he was anti-war, this would be the pretty obvious low-hanging-fruit option. The war would at least not happen for a year.
    But he's not anti-war. He's not going to trade his career for anyone's life. We heard for a year under HIS watch that "if it saves just one life" we should give up our own lives. I guess that really only matters when it's big pharma dick getting slobbered.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    If he didn't have a track record then your indignation would come across as a bit more righteous. As it is, you're basically claiming to be a rank-and-file conservative who considers the "proper" use of the overblown standing army and the fiat machine to be just fine. As long as you have cheap gas, it doesn't matter. That's the position Trump personifies in both word and deed.
    Oh, and something about liberty, because otherwise we'd lose Pennsylvania again, or some $#@!.

You know what Trump can do as president? He can order all our military forces home, immediately. Then he can go to the legislature and say "this isn't happening so $#@! off" and if they impeach him, it can be a real impeachment hearing about something that actually happened. And the military isn't going to do anything until the impeachment hearing is over.
    If he was anti-war, this would be the pretty obvious low-hanging-fruit option. The war would at least not happen for a year.
    But he's not anti-war. He's not going to trade his career for anyone's life. We heard for a year under HIS watch that "if it saves just one life" we should give up our own lives. I guess that really only matters when it's big pharma dick getting slobbered.
    I might have missed it. Is there an anti war candidate running who would close our overseas imperial outposts? Because I’d vote for that.
    No - No - No - No

A voice of sanity.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "I don't understand why these Trump supporters won't agree with me."

You know, the orange apologists are always saying hold your nose and vote for the lesser of two evils...seriously, there is no lesser. It's all full blown evil.
    On Trump:

You know, the orange apologists are always saying hold your nose and vote for the lesser of two evils...seriously, there is no lesser. It's all full blown evil.
    Exactly. Tired of the mental gymnastics

Are you having a forum conversation with yourself?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

They won't. There's nothing they do so well as avoiding facts that contradict their unicorn farts. They haven't touched this thread, and they're not going to.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    They won't. There's nothing they do so well as avoiding facts that contradict their unicorn farts. They haven't touched this thread, and they're not going to.
    As a "moderate" Trump supporter, why should I dip into this thread, to argue about $#@! that has been argued about a thousand times already, and listen to the OP call me a tranny $#@!?

$#@! him and his thread.

If Trump openly pledges more money to Ukraine, then maybe I'll change my mind.

And with that said, I'm out.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    As a "moderate" Trump supporter, why should I dip into this thread, to argue about $#@! that has been argued about a thousand times already, and listen to the OP call me a tranny $#@!?

$#@! him and his thread.

Me thinks thou doth protest to much.
    On Trump:

$#@! him and his thread.

C'mon bro, you've got to vote for the Satanic, pedophilic, communists who want you dead, or the no-hope, unprincipled Libertarian who wants to import a billion people who oppose libertarian ideology. Or maybe RFK, but we know how that will turn out. You're a tranny $#@! if you don't! A border is $#@!ing statist, bro!
    Last edited by Philhelm; 02-05-2024 at 10:50 AM.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    C'mon bro, you've got to vote for the Satanic, pedophilic, communists who want you dead, or the no-hope, unprincipled Libertarian who wants to import a billion people who oppose libertarian ideology. Or maybe RFK, but we know how that will turn out. You're a tranny $#@! if you don't! A border is $#@!ing statist, bro!
    I haven't had anyone to vote for in 14 years and neither have you.
    Unless you want to cop to actually voting for someone, that is.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Don't forget the possibility of being one of the good men who do nothing so that evil might triumph while they wash their hands like Pilate.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

$#@! him and his thread.

As I said, he knows the rest of NATO can't match us and that will give him justification to end our involvement.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

$#@! him and his thread.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

They didn't back in 2017 either:

- December 2017 - Trump Gives Green Light To Selling Lethal Arms To Ukraine

- March 2018 - The Trump Administration Completed The Sale Of Javelins To Ukraine

- October 2019 - Trump Admin Approves New Sale Of Anti-Tank Weapons To Ukraine

President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy looks on during a meeting in New York on September 25, 2019, on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly.

It's all here:

Donald Trump On The Record

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

The pretense that the orange are liberty minded is just one big lie. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds. Yet they pretend, come to think of it, they have a lot in common with transsexuals, they pretend also.
    On Trump:

Of course he does. He just lost an 80 million dollar judgment and is about to lose his real estate business. He needs income and Ukraine isn't shy with the bribes. Worked for Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Of course he does. He just lost an 80 million dollar judgment and is about to lose his real estate business. He needs income and Ukraine isn't shy with the bribes. Worked for Biden.
    LOL

He will not lose a dime and all the cases will be slapped down on appeal.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Trump openly pledges...
    ... what difference could that possibly make? He has spent his entire political career promising everyone everything.

Well Trump's biggest mistake as president was he ordered a airstrike to kill an Iranian general who fought agaisnt ISIS and other Jihadist Sunni Groups in Syria that alone likely shows he brought in all the wrong people into the white house when it comes to foreign policy.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Well Trump's biggest mistake as president was he ordered a airstrike to kill an Iranian general who fought agaisnt ISIS and other Jihadist Sunni Groups in Syria that alone likely shows he brought in all the wrong people into the white house when it comes to foreign policy.
    You mean the general who was coordinating the terrorist attacks on our embassy?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    I so agree with this.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Maybe Trump will give you that hand/reach around you have been going on about.
    On Trump:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast