View Poll Results: Who will Trump choose as a running mate?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nikki Haley

1 4.76%
  • Kari Lake

1 4.76%
  • Rand Paul

0 0%
  • Vivek Ramaswamy

3 14.29%
  • Kristi Noem

3 14.29%
  • Tim Scott

0 0%
  • Elise Stefanick

0 0%
  • Tulsi Gabbard

0 0%
  • Glenn Beck

0 0%
  • Marjorie Taylor Greene

0 0%
  • Thomas Massie

0 0%
  • RFK Jr.

2 9.52%
  • JD Vance

0 0%
  • Sarah Huckabee Sanders

0 0%
  • Tucker Carlson

0 0%
  • Byron Donalds

1 4.76%
  • Doug Burgum

0 0%
  • Glenn Youngkin

0 0%
  • Lindsey Graham

2 9.52%
  • Chip Roy

0 0%
  • Mike Pompeo

0 0%
  • Henry McMaster

0 0%
  • Ron DeSantis

1 4.76%
  • Ben Carson

3 14.29%
  • Mike Lee

0 0%
  • Marco Rubio

0 0%
  • Mike Pence

0 0%
  • Ted Cruz

0 0%
  • Ron Paul

1 4.76%
  • Other

3 14.29%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who will Trump choose as a running mate?

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    Dan Crenshaw is a better option than Nikki Haley or Lindsey Graham. If Trump's picks either of those two he will lose my vote.
    Crenshaw is just as bad and he will pick none of them.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    There's no option for "I don't care, and neither should you"

^^^^THIS^^^^
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Crenshaw is just as bad and he will pick none of them.
    Pence is too. And yet...

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    He's a neocon.
    Dan does have some positions I disagree with, but I think he is overall a great guy. I would suggest reading his book Fortitude: Resilience in the Age of Outrage.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dan does have some positions I disagree with, but I think he is overall a great guy. I would suggest reading his book Fortitude: Resilience in the Age of Outrage.
    I would rather drink a bucket of monkey snot.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I'm confused because earlier in this thread you said, "voted Lindsey Graham. But I would like to change my vote to Michelle Obama". Yet Crenshaw is somehow worse? Please enlightened me!

I'm confused because earlier in this thread you said, "voted Lindsey Graham. But I would like to change my vote to Michelle Obama". Yet Crenshaw is somehow worse? Please enlightened me!
    Americans don't bet on who they want to win. They bet on who they think will win.

Doesn't mean they want to read crappy books. Masochism has its limits.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Americans don't bet on who they want to win. They bet on who they think will win.

Doesn't mean they want to read crappy books. Masochism has its limits.
    The book is far from "crappy". I think I know what I'm talking about I've listened to 99 books in the last 5 years on Audible and Fortitude is one of the best ones.

The poll question was, "Who will Trump choose as a running mate?" not, "Who do you want to read a book from?"

Crenshaw is comparable to Graham and Obama, and any one of the three would be a good match with Trump.

Crenshaw does seem to have the edge over those other two when it comes to hoodwinking, which gives him an edge in an area that Trump thinks much of. So I certainly wouldn't rule him out.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Some of these names are absurd. Glenn Beck? Really? Lindsey Graham? Pompeo? PENCE??!!!!! Whose list is this?
    It is a list of 30 (max) of anyone I could think of, most of who have been floated, mentioned, promoted, or suggested in the past few months.

No odds have been applied, obviously most are long shots, some are favorites. Will the winner even be on the list? You never know.

Now that you mention it, the odds are tracked:

https://www.oddschecker.com/us/polit...can-vp-nominee

https://www.covers.com/politics/us-e...p-betting-odds
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

no way will crenshaw ever be master of hoodwink like obama but i agree graham not very good
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    no way will crenshaw ever be master of hoodwink like obama but i agree graham not very good
    Michelle Obama?

Or are you talking about Barrack?
    Ron Paul

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It is a list of 30 (max) of anyone I could think of, most of who have been floated, mentioned, promoted, or suggested in the past few months.

No odds have been applied, obviously most are long shots, some are favorites. Will the winner even be on the list? You never know.

this list is great , lol , has kanye , crenshaw , romney , haley, paul ryan , christie , pompeo, ivanka , tulsi , lake . i may put 20.00 on noem
    Do something Danke

Michelle Obama?

Or are you talking about Barrack?
    i guess any obama or any clinton
    Do something Danke

i guess any obama or any clinton
    I don't know. Michelle and Hillary both don't seem too savvy or charming to me. They may be phony, but they don't do it well.
    Ron Paul

graham leading the poll at 14.29 percent , almost up to 2023 congress favorability rating of 15
    Do something Danke

graham leading the poll at 14.29 percent , almost up to 2023 congress favorability rating of 15
    If Trump picks someone based on loyalty to him--and loyalty is sure to be a big factor, if not the biggest--then I don't see anyone else who has been a more loyal ally of Trump's since early in his first term than Graham.
    Ron Paul

If Trump picks someone based on loyalty to him--and loyalty is sure to be a big factor, if not the biggest--then I don't see anyone else who has been a more loyal ally of Trump's since early in his first term than Graham.
    i think haley and graham would hurt him much more than anyone else on the list with typical voters.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

you are doing a great job , this thread makes me laugh.
    Do something Danke

I also expect biden to start bombing some iranian targets at any time so i think trump needs to not get a war monger vp pick for certain
    Do something Danke

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe Trump will choose Omarosa to be his running mate.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Larry Silverstein would be a seasoned partner

Pence is too. And yet...
    And yet the RNC forced him on Trump.
    They can't do that this time.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The poll question was, "Who will Trump choose as a running mate?" not, "Who do you want to read a book from?"

Crenshaw is comparable to Graham and Obama, and any one of the three would be a good match with Trump.

Crenshaw does seem to have the edge over those other two when it comes to hoodwinking, which gives him an edge in an area that Trump thinks much of. So I certainly wouldn't rule him out.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Nobody on the list will be the VP.
    Nobody in the thread is even close with a guess.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

After careful consideration of the options, I decided Iíd rather read the book.
    No - No - No - No

He will pick a women.
    FJB

And yet the RNC forced him on Trump.
    They can't do that this time.
    The way he was sold to me -- by you and others -- they couldn't do it to him last time, either. How do you explain that allegedly impossible frat? Is that, too, something that happened in a...?

Childlike faith is childish -- and woefully misplaced in politics.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The way he was sold to me -- by you and others -- they couldn't do it to him last time, either. How do you explain that allegedly impossible frat? Is that, too, something that happened in a...?

Childlike faith is childish -- and woefully misplaced in politics.
    I never made any such claim last time.
    And everyone I saw said Pence was the RNCs choice.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And everyone I saw said Pence was the RNCs choice.
    No, everyone who was saying what your selective hearing wanted to hear said that. Lots of people told you the truth, but you have little patience with that stuff.

The only Seal of Approval you require is this:

That's what makes you so easy to manipulate.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-03-2024 at 07:24 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast