View Poll Results: Who will Trump choose as a running mate?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nikki Haley

1 4.76%
  • Kari Lake

1 4.76%
  • Rand Paul

0 0%
  • Vivek Ramaswamy

3 14.29%
  • Kristi Noem

3 14.29%
  • Tim Scott

0 0%
  • Elise Stefanick

0 0%
  • Tulsi Gabbard

0 0%
  • Glenn Beck

0 0%
  • Marjorie Taylor Greene

0 0%
  • Thomas Massie

0 0%
  • RFK Jr.

2 9.52%
  • JD Vance

0 0%
  • Sarah Huckabee Sanders

0 0%
  • Tucker Carlson

0 0%
  • Byron Donalds

1 4.76%
  • Doug Burgum

0 0%
  • Glenn Youngkin

0 0%
  • Lindsey Graham

2 9.52%
  • Chip Roy

0 0%
  • Mike Pompeo

0 0%
  • Henry McMaster

0 0%
  • Ron DeSantis

1 4.76%
  • Ben Carson

3 14.29%
  • Mike Lee

0 0%
  • Marco Rubio

0 0%
  • Mike Pence

0 0%
  • Ted Cruz

0 0%
  • Ron Paul

1 4.76%
  • Other

3 14.29%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [JD Vance picked] Who will Trump choose as a running mate?

There's no option for "I don't care, and neither should you"
    WHAT THE F*** DID YOU THINK​ WAS GOING TO HAPPEN???

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    See, that's why "Kludge is a douchebag" was a great tradition. It made a good catch-all for things like this.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I'm still not convinced Trump will get past his legal issues.
    Trump's all in. From a prison cell he will run. and get elected. His ego is a double edged sword.. for him and for his opponents too.

I say Carson or Noem.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Why do you say this?
    Greene at least can be easily portrayed as nutty and you gotta know that Trump knows this. He is one of the most optics conscious guys ever which is why he's such a talented politician. I don't know about Lake - I don't like her but she's articulate and did alright in her last election considering the other main candidate did significantly worse.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    I don't know about Lake - I don't like her but she's articulate and did alright in her last election considering the other main candidate did significantly worse.
    Sarah Palin with a brain. Conventional wisdom says her main disadvantage compared to Palin is she has never held office. But I don't see Trump counting that against her.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-31-2024 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Why do you say this?
    Because a lot of people see Greene as batshit insane and Lake is nothing but a grifter who still won't shut up about her failed gubernatorial bid.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    ...and Lake is nothing but a grifter who still won't shut up about her failed stolen gubernatorial bid.
    Um, and if that works for Trump, why would he shy away from her, again?

Because a lot of people see Greene as batshit insane and Lake is nothing but a grifter who still won't shut up about her failed gubernatorial bid.
    I don’t know Greene, but Lake comes across to me as genuine and principled.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    Other....Dan Crenshaw
    In your dreams, Dan.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    We need a poll...

Who will Trump choose as a running mate? Not who you would like, but who will he actually choose?

Nikki Haley
    Kari Lake
    Rand Paul
    Vivek Ramaswamy
    Kristi Noem
    Tim Scott
    Elise Stefanick
    Tulsi Gabbard
    Glenn Beck
    Marjorie Taylor Greene
    Thomas Massie
    RFK Jr.
    JD Vance
    Sarah Huckabee Sanders
    Tucker Carlson
    Byron Donalds
    Doug Burgum
    Glenn Youngkin
    Lindsey Graham
    Chip Roy
    Mike Pompeo
    Henry McMaster
    Ron DeSantis
    Ben Carson
    Mike Lee
    Marco Rubio
    Mike Pence
    Ted Cruz
    Ron Paul
    Other
    Some of these names are absurd. Glenn Beck? Really? Lindsey Graham? Pompeo? PENCE??!!!!! Whose list is this?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Some of these names are absurd. Glenn Beck? Really? Lindsey Graham? Pompeo? PENCE??!!!!! Whose list is this?
    What?

Pence isn't any more ridiculous a choice now than he was in 2016. Trump is the theater of the absurd. Anybody that could appoint Bolton could select Pompeo. Be honest with yourself already.

But the more I think of the last election in Arizona the more convinced I am the script calls for an Oughtabe Pres. Trump/Oughtabe Gov. Lake ticket. I don't know if that election was stolen, but someone went to some trouble to make it look that way. None too subtle.

Pick your poison. The Child Diddlers or the Orange Mussolini. Liberty doesn't lie down either path. After the aftermath of the next obvious election rigging, there will be no more elections.

They pretend to steal for Biden, capitulate, install Trump For Life, and that's the flavor of totalitarianism we get. Fewer children have their groins butchered, but none of the children have freedom in their future.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-01-2024 at 07:06 AM.

lol pence is as good or much better than almost half that list , so we'll see. i wouldnt vote for any gop ticket with haley , pompeo, graham , bolton , gabbard or rfk jr on the ticket , i'd vote third party . weve already got enough commies , gun grabbers , war mongers and democrats running around on the national stage . i have the luxury of living in a state where biden may not hit 30 percent and will never reach 40.
    Last edited by oyarde; 02-01-2024 at 07:27 AM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Kari might be decent white house press secretary

ZERO legislative experience ZERO
    I’d consider that a plus.

I voted Lindsey Graham. But I would like to change my vote to Michelle Obama.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

..... Lake is nothing but a grifter who still won't shut up about her failed gubernatorial bid.
    and a lifelong democrat and enthusiastic Klinton/Obama supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    lol pence is as good or much better than almost half that list , so we'll see. i wouldnt vote for any gop ticket with haley , pompeo, graham , bolton , gabbard or rfk jr on the ticket , i'd vote third party . weve already got enough commies , gun grabbers , war mongers and democrats running around on the national stage . i have the luxury of living in a state where biden may not hit 30 percent and will never reach 40.
    ditto on everything ^^^^

Missouri is going to be a caucus again this time, so 100% certainty of Trump win.....however, without my support.

The last MO caucus was a freak show with my local republitards.

I vowed to never ever attend again.

Gina Haspel.

The one thing that his first term lacked was some good ol freedom-affirming torture.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    and a lifelong democrat and enthusiastic Klinton/Obama supporter.
    Again, this will bother Trump and/or his supporters how, exactly..?

I gave up on getting Republicans to care that they're nominating ex-Democrats who still spend like Democrats long before Trump.

Like, in the 1980s, when that Hollywood ex-New Dealer was president. You remember. The guy who picked that greasy CIA chief as a running mate.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-01-2024 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

I gave up on getting Republicans to care that they're nominating ex-Democrats who still spend like Democrats long before Trump.

Like, in the 1980s, when that Hollywood ex-New Dealer was president. You remember. The guy who picked that greasy CIA chief as a running mate.
    Shhhh...that's been memory holed.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Yes. I agree.

But people need to be reminded lest they accept the new revisionist narratives.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Yes. I agree.

But people need to be reminded lest they accept the new revisionist narratives.
    History never repeats, but somebody's out to make it rhyme.

Where is Kid Rock?? Kanye??

Why are we limiting the poll to politicians? Last time he needed someone with "political experience" to calm the donors. This time, why not go full reality show TV?

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

John Amos. Star of Good Times and Roots, ex-Kansas City Chief, and 84. Who could be more perfect?

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I'd say that that falls under "other".

That said, my hopes for President Trump Part Deux are not high. He talked a big talk, and while I held vanishingly small expectation that he'd make good on the only promise that meant anything to me, draining the swamp, my hopes were low. Sadly, I was not pleasantly disappointed there, and here we sit nearly four years later with the Undead ostensibly at the helm, and the world's last gasping hope for anything better than Planet of the Drones seeming to be circling the drain.

Nonetheless, we have what we have. It's not much, but given the facts, my usual sense of morbid curiosity seeks to see Trump the Lame Duck get his final chance to exercise his vast NDAA powers to round up the usual suspects, conduct drumheads, and unceremoniously execute several thousands of fedgov position-holders as the promised house cleaning and as a message to all comers that their necks are far from vouchsafed just because they hold those positions. We're in it to the tops of our eyelids, the mess far worse than nearly anyone in America can fathom, and at this point I see any chance however thin as being better than no hope at all.

I wish we the people would step up, but that ain't happening.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I voted Lindsey Graham. But I would like to change my vote to Michelle Obama.
    Figured you for Herchel Walker
    Do something Danke

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Where is Kid Rock?? Kanye??
    Kanye West? Are you serious?

Why are we limiting the poll to politicians?
    Because that is what the mean American has been trained to expect and to regard as acceptable and proper. We are a ruined people, the only question remaining being whether the 3% still exist, whether they will one day act, and whether 3% is actually enough in this era of globalized, tech-enabled, ranting, frothing, galloping tyranny.

BTW, did anyone see the statement made by that German MEP, a woman whose name escapes me at the moment, and who asked why we the people were not rising to resist Themme? I was left wondering how many more breaths she will take before the tragic... <AHEM> ... accident takes her life and possibly those of her entire family. Speaking of which, we had a horrible accident over here in Pinch last week. Truck on elevated road hit the armco barrier, which gave way and it went down onto Pinch Rd. but not before spitting the driver and her 10 year old son onto the roadway and then promptly landing on them both, killing them.

At least my mom got to live 90 years. That poor kids never got the chance. I must say that God's purpose evades me more often than I care to contemplate.

Ya probably need kanye and Ted Nugent on the list
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    In your dreams, Dan.
    Dan Crenshaw is a better option than Nikki Haley or Lindsey Graham. If Trump's picks either of those two he will lose my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    Dan Crenshaw is a better option than Nikki Haley or Lindsey Graham. If Trump's picks either of those two he will lose my vote.
    He's a neocon.
    'Here......Once again, we have gathered in the depths of a small Cotswold town called Stow-On-the Wold, among the town and country folk, we can witness the lesser spotted Karens, going about other peoples business, in their natural habitat'.......

-In the voice of Sir David Attenborough

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast