Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Three US troops killed by Iranian backed militia drone strike

Three US troops killed by Iranian backed militia drone strike

Why are 3000 US troops guarding Jordan's border, while we are being invaded on our own border?

Biden: Three Americans Killed, ‘Many’ Wounded in Drone Attack by Iran-Backed Militia in Jordan

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-eas...tia-in-jordan/

BREITBART NEWS 28 Jan 2024

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Three American service members were killed and “many” were wounded in a drone strike in Jordan, President Joe Biden said in a statement Sunday. He attributed the attack to Iran-backed militia groups.

They were the first U.S. fatalities in months of strikes against American forces across the Middle East by Iranian-backed militias amid the Israel-Hamas war in Gaza, increasing the risk of escalation. U.S. officials were still working to conclusively identify the precise group responsible for the attack, but have assessed that one of several Iranian-backed groups are responsible.

Biden said the United States “will hold all those responsible to account at a time and in a manner our choosing.”

There was no immediate reaction from Jordan, a kingdom bordering Iraq, Israel, the Palestinian territory of the West Bank, Saudi Arabia and Syria.

U.S. troops long have used Jordan as a basing point, and the attack took place in northeast Jordan near the Syrian border. U.S. Central Command said 25 service members were injured the attack in addition to the three killed.

Some 3,000 American troops typically are stationed in Jordan.

Jordanian state television quoted Muhannad Mubaidin, a government spokesman, as insisting the attack happened outside of the kingdom across the border in Syria. The conflicting information could not be immediately reconciled.

Since Israel’s war on Hamas in the Gaza Strip began, U.S. troops in Iraq and Syria have faced drone and missile attacks on their bases. The attack on Jordan marks the first targeting American troops in Jordan during the war.

Biden, who was in Columbia, South Carolina, on Sunday, was briefed by Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, national security adviser Jake Sullivan, and principal deputy national security adviser Jon Finer, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said.

Syria is still in the midst of a civil war and long has been a launch pad for Iranian-backed forces there, including the Lebanese militia Hezbollah. Iraq has multiple Iranian-backed Shiite militias operating there as well.

Jordan, a staunch Western ally and a crucial power in Jerusalem for its oversight of holy sites there, is suspected of launching airstrikes in Syria to disrupt drug smugglers, including one that killed nine people earlier this month.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm amused with the "Iranian-backed" characterizations of which we cannot possibly verify and serve to demonize our newest target of aggression.

As if the people that live there just love 'murika and its presence.

How long before this narrative will be changed to "white supremist-backed" on events closer to home?

Wow, I cannot believe this. I hope it's true that it was not in Jordan and it seems that the Jordanians would know. Another country doesn't need to be added to the list of all of the other parties involved in this $#@!show.

Jordan... is suspected of launching airstrikes in Syria to disrupt drug smugglers

"Suspected". I wonder if that's true. This is the first I've head anything about drug smuggling going on, on top of everything else over there.

No doubt, this was some Iranian backed militia and Iran is not, in the least, intimidated by the US or anyone else so it's going to get worse if the US responds and I don't see it not responding.

Parties directly involved, so far, are:

Israel
    Hamas
    Lebanon Hezbollah
    Syria (several groups)
    Iraq (several groups)
    Kurds
    Turkey
    Yemen Houthies
    US
    Iran
    Russia

Indirectly:

Gulf States (Saudi Arabia, Qatar - at least)
    Egypt
    Jordan (?)
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I'm amused with the "Iranian-backed" characterizations of which we cannot possibly verify and serve to demonize our newest target of aggression.

As if the people that live there just love 'murika and its presence.

How long before this narrative will be changed to "white supremist-backed" on events closer to home?
    It's true, though. Just as the US is the financial backer of Israel, as well having it's own forces all over the place, Iran is the main backer and supplier of the Shi'ite groups.The difference is, they have a real interest because it's their neck of the woods, or "sphere of influence", whereas the US has no business being over there.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

In Jordan is a lie. Base is in Syria & we have run some underhanded $#@! out of that unnamed base

The reports that they were killed in Jordan is not true.

Unfortunately these attacks agaisnt US troops were bound to happened.
    What are they doing in Syria and still in Iraq training up future Sunni Jihadist Groups?

How well did that went the last time?

F*n Goldma n Sachs criminal Phil Murphy just had huge “rally” in Trenton sending 1,500 Nj National Army guards to Syria & Iraq

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    F*n Goldma n Sachs criminal Phil Murphy just had huge “rally” in Trenton sending 1,500 Nj National Army guards to Syria & Iraq
    They would rather gladly start a war with Iran instated of sending those 1,500 National Army guards to the Southern Boards.

Iran Isn't Iraq.

All war is a racket.

Wish Smedly Butler would re appear & address America on who he really fought for.

#highest decorated Marine ever
    #bring ‘em home

All war is a racket.

Wish Smedly Butler would re appear & address America on who he really fought for.

#bring ‘em home
    The MIC cant afford four more wars in the world.

Lets be honest.
    Ukraine isn't even winning agaisnt Russia.

The Southern Boards they cant secure yet they want to send troops to Iraq/Syria for "National Interests"

All war is a racket.

#bring ‘em home
    Butler said:

I believe in adequate defense at the coastline and nothing else.

I wouldn't go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

https://man.fas.org/smedley.htm
    All three are under vicious organized attack, by enemies foreign and domestic.

We are, in fact, surrounded.

Therefore:

"We've been looking for the enemy for several days now, we've finally found them. We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them." - Gen OP Smith - Korea - 1950 (This quote is often misattributed to Chesty Puller.)
    I did, while verifying that quote, find this one from Puller:

“Our Country won’t go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
    – Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC
    He would weep at the sight of this current generation of "men", most of whom don't even know what their dick is for.

The damage that has been done to us, in less than 50 years, is staggering.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-28-2024 at 04:55 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Butler said:

All three are under vicious organized attack, by enemies foreign and domestic.

We are, in fact, surrounded.

Therefore:

I did, while verifying that quote, find this one from Puller:

He would weep at the sight of this current generation of "men", most of whom don't even know what their dick is for.

Well unfortunately that foreign "enemy" is coming to the Southern Boards. Well claiming to be "Migrants"

The Enemy shouldn't be Russia/China.

Thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    The reports that they were killed in Jordan is not true.
    I've noticed that's it's war hawks twitter accounts and news that is reporting Jordan - in spite of Jordan saying it wasn't. I think the motivation there is because if it happened in Jordan, it would be a big escalation and would provide the psychopaths more reason to demand striking Iran.

I HATE the commie piece of $#@!. He can't send any troops anywhere, though, without the DoD ordering it. Could be he's shooting his mouth off to look tough and win the approval of the other psychopaths.

The MIC doesn't afford anything. They are the beneficiaries. It's We the People who can't afford it.

Butler said:

I believe in adequate defense at the coastline and nothing else.

I wouldn't go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

https://man.fas.org/smedley.htm

And to think how the US has the most natural defenses in the world, being on two oceans, making it much easier to secure and defend. At least that was the case.

-GLP poster

Well unfortunately that foreign "enemy" is coming to the Southern Boards. Well claiming to be "Migrants"

The Enemy shouldn't be Russia/China.
    The enemies are within. Those people coming over the border are just pawns. Doesn't mean that some can't be dangerous but they aren't the travel agent.

The Russians are sane and don't a want world war. They didn't want to go into Ukraine, either. That was purely defensive.

China is not trustworthy and poses a threat but I'm not it's a military one. They're very pragmatic and the US is their biggest trading partner which means they need the US market as much the US market needs them. They also hold a lot of US debt which I'm sure they want to be paid on. The threat from them is infiltration, both ideologically and economically.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    The enemies are within. Those people coming over the border are just pawns. Doesn't mean that some can't be dangerous but they aren't the travel agent.

The Russians are sane and don't a want world war. They didn't want to go into Ukraine, either. That was purely defensive.

China is not trustworthy and poses a threat but I'm not it's a military one. They're very pragmatic and the US is their biggest trading partner which means they need the US market as much the US market needs them. They also hold a lot of US debt which I'm sure they want to be paid on. The threat from them is infiltration, both ideologically and economically.
    Whats funny about what Nikki Haley said a few debate ago how she claimed that China/Russia wanted a war with US. That is not true at all.

China and Russia's idea of a multipolar world in a world of cooperation and trade not war.

Russia wasn't seeking to rebuild their empire if they wanted they would done that after Putin took over in 2000.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's long past time to bring those troops home.

Maybe if we brought all our troops home instead of dispersing them all across the globe this wouldn't be a problem.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...91808210362484

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...91808210362484

Same Sen Cornyn

Cornyn to propose resolution calling for Libya regime change

Cable, says that “the policy of the United States should be to remove Moammar Gadhafi from power and to use military force, if necessary, to achieve that goal.”

This clown is a long time war monger and interventionist.
    When this clown says his agaisnt supplying Ukraine his lying.

Why are 3000 US troops guarding Jordan's border, while we are being invaded on our own border?
    Because Trump put them there in 2016 during his Syria campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Because Trump put them there in 2016 during his Syria campaign.
    They should not be there, regardless.

On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It looks like a setup job.

1. Tower 22 (which protects Al-Tanf) has never been attacked before.
    2. Iran denies any involvement at all.
    3. Biden warned just last week that American troops are going to be killed soon.
    4. US/Israel jet fighter deal just announced.
    5. US/IDF refueling training and coordination in 22/23 was massive. As we speak, 6 Stratotankers are en route to the region.
    6. Russian Special Envoy to Syria, Alexander Lavrentiev, has affirmed that the United States is escalating terrorist activity in al-Tanf where the US is training ISIS/Daesh for operations against Syrian Gov. He says there is a surge of terrorist activity in the region, under U.S. direction.
    7. Tower 22 possesses top-level surveillance capabilities that should have spotted the lone drone easily, but rather than that occurring, the troops were slain as they slept.
    8. This commitment and "revenge" excuse is running concurrent with the expected IDF/US aerial assault against Lebanon, in addition to Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Iran, etc. Therefore it provides ample reason to escalate with "The Full Monte".
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

The MIC - Raytheon, General Dynamics, Northrop Grumman, ATK Global, Boeing, along with the lobbying entities, the top military and civilian staff on the government side - ALL benefit from war. That is EXACTLY what Eisenhower was warning against in his fair well speech in 1960. There is a lot of money for these people to make, and they aren't going to make it unless the US is in a (very) near state of continual war. And so it has been since JFK got his head canoe'd in Dallas. Ever since, it's really been, with very few exceptions, a non-stop state of war for this country, to the enrichment of the above said MIC. Can't make money if ordnance is sitting on the shelves, fellas - find somewhere to deploy it so more can be made. And if it takes conjuring enemies on our own, then so be it.

And don't worry, boys - Uncle Sugar has an UNLIMITED supply of money, because they own the printer. So us little nothings incrementally the purchasing power of our labor, and the MIC, ad the Banks, and the financiers, and the pols are all in line first, get their pockets lined, and we slowly but surely descend into abject poverty. And frankly, they've taken mercy on we here in the West... because they've already exploited and encumbered people in Africa and Asia and South America. It's just that we're next. Inevitably.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    The enemies are within.
    They're within and without. These enemies couldn't care less about national borders.

They're very pragmatic and the US is their biggest trading partner which means they need the US market as much the US market needs them. They also hold a lot of US debt which I'm sure they want to be paid on. The threat from them is infiltration, both ideologically and economically.
    They're playing the long game, and politicians in the US either don't get that, or don't care. They probably don't care because many US politicians are octogenarians who are going to be pushing up daisies sooner than later. I'd say China has been for years planning their exit strategy for untangling themselves from economic relations with the US. The threat the US faces from China is not military... it is and really always has been economic... which is far more concerning. I'd trust the US government in a military conflict; not so much in an economic one. Our politicians aren't nearly enough forward thinking for something like that.

Theres a few different plausible scenarios.

1. Nothing happened, the entire thing is a lie.

2. People died and were injured but it was due to something unrelated, helicopter crash etc.

3. There was an attack but it was a false flag.

4. Theyre telling the truth.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    It looks like a setup job.

1. Tower 22 (which protects Al-Tanf) has never been attacked before.
    2. Iran denies any involvement at all.
    3. Biden warned just last week that American troops are going to be killed soon.
    4. US/Israel jet fighter deal just announced.
    5. US/IDF refueling training and coordination in 22/23 was massive. As we speak, 6 Stratotankers are en route to the region.
    6. Russian Special Envoy to Syria, Alexander Lavrentiev, has affirmed that the United States is escalating terrorist activity in al-Tanf where the US is training ISIS/Daesh for operations against Syrian Gov. He says there is a surge of terrorist activity in the region, under U.S. direction.
    7. Tower 22 possesses top-level surveillance capabilities that should have spotted the lone drone easily, but rather than that occurring, the troops were slain as they slept.
    8. This commitment and "revenge" excuse is running concurrent with the expected IDF/US aerial assault against Lebanon, in addition to Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Iran, etc. Therefore it provides ample reason to escalate with "The Full Monte".
    Lo and Behold.
    'Cause you know if it were "one of ours", they can't tell you that anyway.

Drone that killed American troops in Jordan may have been mistaken for US craft

WASHINGTON — US forces may have mistaken an enemy drone for an American one and let it pass unchallenged into a desert base in Jordan where it killed three US troops and wounded dozens more, officials said Monday.
    Details of the Sunday attack emerged... (read more)
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/drone-...-craft-report/
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Word is strikes order tonight
    with Biden giving the go-ahead

Better get crackin' before enough people understand it was our own drone

Hurry Up and Keep Pushing Forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Word is strikes order tonight
    with Biden giving the go-ahead

Better get crackin' before enough people understand it was our own drone

Hurry Up and Keep Pushing Forward.
    Are you following some Telegram channels? Do you really think it was a US drone? If so, that would mean it was an intentional false flag. I'm all about false flags but it would seem that Iraqi militias would be making clear it wasn't any of them.

-GLP poster

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast