Thread: CA - new law requires police to tell you why they pulled you over

CA - new law requires police to tell you why they pulled you over

New Law Requires Police to Tell You Why They Pulled You Over
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6YbpEmC7Ok
    {Steve Lehto | 21 December 2023}

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dont see that it makes any difference, they just lie
    Do something Danke

Relevant bit starts @ 3:20

Cops Can't Ask THIS QUESTION Anymore!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUmCahzC-iU
    {LackLuster | 28 December 2023}

Another State Bans 'Do You Know Why I Pulled You Over?'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVHTF5W-15M
    {Steve Lehto | 10 June 2024}

But the rule has no remedy.

Awesome! Every win is a win.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    A tweak by government is a win? I'll consider it a win when the people decide that victimless crimes should not be fined or punished. Let the private insurance companies determine what the penalty should be based on damage to person or property.

Tweak tweak.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    It would make little diff I think . They just make something up is my experience. In two occasions here in Southern In ive been blatantly lied to about why I was pulled over and I never even asked. There was no reason to lie .On one occasion I was on a rural road and cop came by me from other way and turned around and pulled me over checking Lic and reg . Once concluded said he pulled me over because hitch obstructed part of view of my lic plat . That isnt true because plates here are on rear of vehicle and he didnt see that from front of my blazer and was no obstructed view . On another occasion I was pulled over by the actual County sheriff who followed me for a few miles after a long posted lower mph stretch on a hwy. that included a school zone I saw him pull out behind me a long ways behind me and I was driving 38 in a 40 the whole time . I know he ran my plate which wouldve come back clean then he pulled me over anyway after a few miles and ran my lic . In parting he said wear my seat belt ( which I had on ) and I was going a little fast . All lies. As far as Im concerned they are all liars and thieves, every single one. They do it so much they do it by nature even when not needed. I never asked , I didnt need to I already knew there was no reason. They are just basically making random stops looking for drug , alcohol type offenses or warrants, Revenue raising which is only purpose.
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-12-2024 at 07:03 AM.
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.