Thread: ****!!!!!!!!!!-stop Complaining-!!!!!!!!!!****

Exclamation ****!!!!!!!!!!-stop Complaining-!!!!!!!!!!****

The media will report it tomorrow. It's Sunday night, folks. People can not ignore this all week. Just because they think there are more important issues in politics does not take away from the fact that Ron Paul is kicking fund raising butt today. People will take notice. This is another significant step forward.

The more people hear about it, the more impressed they'll be.

Ron Paul is on Glen Beck on Tuesday.

Everything is happening just the way I personally hoped/expected.

RELAX.
    O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Ass Mistake, America

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    True.

I didn't expect ANY media coverage until Tomorrow myself, and it's already gotten SOME coverage today so..... I'm not freaking out here.

I'll complain as much as I want.

Revolutions aren't relaxed affairs.
    Pledge to buy Dr Paul's upcoming book (and read the preface!):

http://www.ronpaulbookbomb.com/

#4 on Amazon and climbing! Pre-order it here:

http://www.ronpaulbookbomb.com/buy/amazon/

I've seen it mentioned twice already. Who honestly expected the world to stop turning because we raised a bunch of money? Even if we got 10 million who are we surprising? The media knows what we're capable of, they're ignoring it for a reason. They'll report what they HAVE to report WHEN they have to report it. That's all we can hope for.

And when they do that, they'll reach more people. We're building. Keep working!

I agree with Celestial! Get passionate! Get riled up! R[EVOL]UTIONs and movements are grown and sustained by enthusiasm and energy. Nothing gets the emotions going like injustice apparent.

Heck, the story is not over. There will probably be some pretty good fund raising tomorrow as well. The numbers will be piling up all the way to RP's Monday press conference.

I just saw an MSM add for Ron Paul on Glenn Beck.
    ..Oo.o~ Rights are Divine ~o.oO..

Quote Originally Posted by shadowspires View Post
    I agree with Celestial! Get passionate! Get riled up! R[EVOL]UTIONs and movements are grown and sustained by enthusiasm and energy. Nothing gets the emotions going like injustice apparent.
    I totally agree with this notion.

But that's much different than acting like a defeatist who gives the powers that be more credit than they deserve.

We have the power and we need to act like it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll chill....just watched reports on CNN and FOX about the Tea Party.
    Maybe this event made a difference. I didn't hear the words kooky or unlikely on either report. They even called Ron Paul a republican and not a libertarian.
    !
    If change is inevitable, predictable, beneficial, doesn't logic demand that you be a part of it? James T. Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by chipvogel View Post
    Maybe this event made a difference. I didn't hear the words kooky or unlikely on either report. They even called Ron Paul a republican and not a libertarian.
    !
    If this is true then we accomplished something significant today boys and girls!

Quote Originally Posted by chipvogel View Post
    !
    They said long-shot multiple times in the CNN piece, said they were unconfirmed pledges, and said that the campaign lit the fuse.

The MSM is not necessary to our victory. We should not be self-defeatist because of this. But attempting to correct these errors is a useful expense of energy.

Regardless of which, the last thing any rEVOLutionary should be doing is relaxing. Constant vigilance! : P
    Pledge to buy Dr Paul's upcoming book (and read the preface!):

http://www.ronpaulbookbomb.com/

#4 on Amazon and climbing! Pre-order it here:

http://www.ronpaulbookbomb.com/buy/amazon/

Well, one thing to keep in mind is that the old media will try to hold off as long as possible from giving this as much coverage as it deserves. The last thing in the world they want is to blare this out to the whole world and have waves of new people coming to the site to see what's up, and possibly contributing to the cause.

November 5th goal: $10 million. November 5th haul: $4.3 million.

December 16th goal: $10 million. Current December 5th haul: almost $5 million.

Fourth quarter goal: $12 million. Current fourth quarter haul: $16+ million.

EDIT: D'oh
    Last edited by ronpaulitician; 12-16-2007 at 07:10 PM.
    You either believe that within your society more individuals are good than evil, and that by protecting the freedom of individuals within that society you will end up with a society that is as fair as possible, or you believe that within your society more individuals are evil than good, and that by limiting the freedom of individuals within that society you will end up with a society that is as fair as possible.

That would be FOURTH Quarter... but that's ok.