Thread: Upgrading

Upgrading

I don't really need to go into how much I don't make. But I was only originally going to donate twenty-five bucks. Now I'm thinking about seventy-five bucks. So I'm thinking of upgrading fifty dollars.

So if I can get at least nine more people to match me (by upgrading their donation fifty dollars), then I'm going to upgrade fifty dollars.

So who's game? I think more and more people should do it. Liberty is intoxicating.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is anyone game or not?

I saw so much back and forth upgrading and what have you on November 5th, but hardly as much this time around. Come on guys and gals!

I'm down. I already donated $200 w/ another $300 planned. I'll throw on an extra $50 with you.
    '"No army can stop an idea whose time has come!" - Ron Paul 2007

The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself... Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable. - H. L. Mencken

I upgraded $100 to $200.

I'll add to my donation.
    Shaun.

I can't add any more to my donation, but I'll be sure to work extra hard in Iowa for you!
    tu ne cede malis

You're all awesome.

I'm feeling so excited about donating for the first time to a politician even though my mom is skeptical. Go liberty!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by richk View Post
    I'll go another $100
    Mr. XXXXXXX,

Thank you very much for your donation of $100.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
    T246173-106649058

Quote Originally Posted by RonRed View Post
    You're all awesome.

I'm feeling so excited about donating for the first time to a politician even though my mom is skeptical. Go liberty!
    I am 48, and it's the 1st candidate I have donated to. Probably the last, also.

I doubt we will find another Ron Paul to support in the near future.

"Let it not be said we did nothing." Ron Paul.

Donated $300 already -- I'll go for another $200 - got $13.55 in my PayPal I'll throw in too...
    LukeNM

Gen. George Washington during the first American Revolution:
    "We can't guarantee victory, but we can deserve it."

I'm increasing my donation so everyone else do the same!

Liberty is brewing!
    I GOT MY BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SCIENCE DEGREE IN MY HANDS AND RAN!!!!!!! THEY'RE NEVER GETTING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!

"It is dissent from government policies that defines the true patriot and champion of liberty."

- Ron Paul

You guys are truly awesome! I mean that with all sincerity.

I donated $100 on Nov. 5th, then several times as paychecks came in before I knew teaparty was out there, so got up to $1,100! I was going to give $200 today, but gave $300 so I could match you!

My best friend gave me an early Christmas present - a BIG FAT DONATION to RON PAUL! His FIRST EVER donation to a candidate... :-)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.