Thread: Dr. Paul Saves Colleague from Choking

Dr. Paul Saves Colleague from Choking

Rand Paul uses Heimlich maneuver on choking GOP senator
    https://news.yahoo.com/rand-paul-use...043300031.html

Iowa Sen. Joni Ernst expressed gratitude toward Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul after he performed the Heimlich maneuver on her during a Republican conference lunch at the Capitol when she began choking on Thursday.

“Can’t help but choke on the woke policies Dems are forcing down our throats. Thanks, Dr. @RandPaul!” Ernst joked on X after the incident.

She later blamed the incident on food, particularly the Iowa-themed meal she brought for the GOP conference that featured substantial portions of pork chops and beef sandwiches, NBC News reported.

Attendees at the lunch including Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and Sen. Cynthia Lummis of Wyoming, commended Paul’s swift action.

“God bless Rand Paul. I never thought I’d say that,” said Graham, who often disagrees with Paul on political issues.

Paul, who previously practiced medicine as an eye doctor, joined Ernst after the incident to tell colleagues about how to respond to choking incidents.

“We talked about how you can get Heimlich training here, and other people talked about incidents that they’ve been involved in where someone required the Heimlich,” said Sen. Lummis.

This event evoked a 2018 incident in which when West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin performed the Heimlich on Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill, a fellow Democrat, during a lunch.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Miss Lindsay never learned how to do the Heimlich. Guess saving lives never much piqued his interest.

#hero...again
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

now do america...im choking on a big fake armdick

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Will an indictment or charges be forthcoming?

KENTUCKY SENATOR PHYSICALLY ASSAULTS FEMALE COLLEAGUE IN CAPITOL

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    KENTUCKY SENATOR PHYSICALLY ASSAULTS FEMALE COLLEAGUE IN CAPITOL
    looked like he was trying to RAPE her! In the butt hole!

Baptiste said.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Guess I'm not hip to the slang

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    now do america...im choking on a big fake armdick
    I can't quite parse out the end of that sentence, but it cracked me up anyway.

It won't be enough to get her to vote YES on Rand's motion next week to remove US troops from Syria

Of that we can be sure.

Hear Hear Doctor Paul !!!
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    I can't quite parse out the end of that sentence, but it cracked me up anyway.
    they remove forearm tissue and rooOOOoooLLlLLL it up

and sew it on

and now youre a man!

big fake armdick

Baptiste said.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    they remove forearm tissue and rooOOOoooLLlLLL it up

and sew it on

and now youre a man!

big fake armdick
    Ohhh - now I get it.

Had an afterthought:
    Which do you suppose is worse - an armdick -or- a splitdickgina?
    Last edited by Valli6; 12-01-2023 at 01:26 PM.