Thread: This winter is our final hour...

This winter is our final hour...

Listen... They are trying to add the final straws that will break the Camel's back. And no matter what we do they will win. We are trying to save a sinking ship and it is just not going to happen. It is absolutely stupid to believe the denial response that we have them on the run. The whirlpool is just to large to escape and they are counting on sucking us in easier with our own arrogance and refusal to see reality for what it really is.

Martial law will be declared before election day. And the reasoning will be a new virus, or the immigration crisis they themselves created. Or a global shortage of food. Or a national terrorism false flag. Or all four. They are going to make sure Trump can't even run. If by some accident he does win his hands will be tied. Electing any other Republican will be electing another communist.

They are setting up the perfect storm and I strongly predict it will come this winter. So we can keep trying to bull$#@! ourselves and debate semantics that are going to absolutely make no difference. Or we can wake up and start being proactive and productive about how we can best batten down the hatches and weather the storm. But that storm is coming, and anyone who doesn't think so is totally inept.

We are now oppressed citizens of china as far as reality goes. We would be doing ourselves a huge favor by studying how they have survived their storm. We need to study how they black market and use practical trade for labor and barter with alternative methods that keeps them off the radar and prevents a bad social credit score.

As much as we hate the Chinese system, their own subjects just might be our new gurus in how to survive a communist system. Because we have one now, and it is just going to get worse from this point on. I have seen it in a vision. And it will come to pass sooner than we want or like. I am sharing this because I will not be around much longer.

But my Grandchildren will, and they will need help from those intelligent enough to understand our new reality. I am begging you all to wake up and see things for what they really are and stop bullshitting yourselves into a false reality that has now past. As with Rome, we got caught with our pants down. Our own arrogance and false sense of security has been our own downfall.

Now it is time to wake up, accept what is to come, and act accordingly as best we can so we are prepared for it. If not... Then we are just deer in the headlights...

Thank you for letting me share this here too.
    Last edited by ATruepatriot; 11-25-2023 at 04:59 PM.
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Okay.

What are your specific suggestions?

Will a 5 year supply of consumables and 10 off grid acres be enough?
    Last edited by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged; 11-26-2023 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    ... I strongly predict...

...I have seen it in a vision...
    dood. What are you doing?

I predicted ALL OF THIS SH*T back in the Summer of 1983.

A false reality might be that if you own an off grid place and have prepped for disaster, you will be better off than those that did not. Maybe the reality is that when the day comes, everything you worked for will be taken from you and you will be thrown in a cage, tortured, made to serve, or eliminated.

If looters can go into stores and steal what they want and have been indoctrinated into thinking there is nothing wrong with doing so, your bug out cabin a few miles from town will be raided at some point in time.

What is your well thought out solution?

I noticed that you said you won't be here long. Does that mean you have a terminal illness, will be dead by summer, or does that mean you are over 50 and will die before those born yesterday? You spoke of your grand children. What about your children.

Please share your wisdom so the inept pawns can have a chance.

If what you say is true, it is winter in a few days. Providing a generalization saying it would be wise to study how the Chinese have dealt with this is pretty lame. I guess if you said read this book or gave some actual tangible advice, your thread would be of more value.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Please share your wisdom so the inept pawns can have a chance.
    He did. The sum total of his wisdom was, Trump Hominum Salvator. Thus the meltdown. God doesn't approve of that kind of talk; the first three commandments make that clear.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    He did. The sum total of his wisdom was, Trump Hominum Salvator. Thus the meltdown. God doesn't approve of that kind of talk; the first three commandments make that clear.
    Please link me to the "Our Lord for President" PAC...
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Please link me to the "Our Lord for President" PAC...
    Our Lord has known since Adam and Eve that we will defy Someone who loves us and wants what's best for us in favor of a slick talking snake who strokes our egos. Why would He waste His time doing the impossible for the ungrateful?

The Bible told you we'd take a beating when the time came to separate the wheat from the chaff. No president can stop it at this point. Not a single one of the past presidents would even give it the old college try.

The Lord has known since before you were born that you don't really want to spend eternity with the chaff. So shed your own chaff and take your lumps, and prove you're worthy to meekly inherit this mess when He decides He's seen enough of the clown show.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-27-2023 at 10:10 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Our Lord has known since Adam and Eve that we will defy Someone who loves us and wants what's best for us in favor of a slick talking snake who strokes our egos. Why would He waste His time doing the impossible for the ungrateful?

The Bible told you we'd take a beating when the time came to separate the wheat from the chaff. No president can stop it at this point. Not a single one of the past presidents would even give it the old college try.

The Lord has known since before you were born that you don't really want to spend eternity with the chaff. So shed your own chaff and take your lumps, and prove you're worthy to meekly inherit this mess when He decides He's seen enough of the clown show.
    You are just attempting to drag the thread off topic with your personal hangups about trump and I am not following.

Read again, I clearly stated Trump is NOT going to be able to do any good like many are hoping he will.

Now back to the bigger philosophical picture.

Yeah, yeah. And when they do install him and nothing improves, will you listen when he says to give up your arms?

You don't seem to be addressing the philosophy, but rather the nuts and bolts of survival. People have been discussing that here for decades. There's a whole subforum full of good information on surviving this storm. Perhaps you should break it down and bump some older, but now highly relevant threads. Might be a handy way to stimulate the type of conversation you seem to be after.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-27-2023 at 02:03 PM.

Yeah, yeah. And when they do install him and nothing improves, will you listen when he says to give up your arms?

You don't seem to be addressing the philosophy, but rather the nuts and bolts of survival. People have been discussing that here for decades. There's a whole subforum full of good information on surviving this storm. Perhaps you should break it down and bump some older, but now highly relevant threads. Might be a handy way to stimulate the type of conversation you seem to be after.
    You are thinking far far too small here. It was not at all about basic survival skills. It is about the bigger picture and the real perspective everyone is denying. We have to put ourselves in the shoes of the oppressed in communist cultures because that is our new reality. Until we do, we are just going to be deer in the headlights.

We have to put ourselves in the shoes of the oppressed in communist cultures because that is our new reality. Until we do, we are just going to be deer in the headlights.
    Uh huh. You're sounding a wake -up call among the very people who planted the seed in your mind which eventually grew up and woke you up.

There are few deer in headlights still hanging around here. Mostly it's the remnant. We've already been through all the stages of grief. We already put ourselves in the shoes of the East Germans who tore down the wall in 1989. We're just wondering how many decades it's going to take every else to catch up, so we can finally put a stop to it.

They're counting on y'all not listening to us until we're too old to show you how to get it back.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-27-2023 at 03:19 PM.

Or to put it another way...

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I don't know how we got on this timeline of unimaginable stupidity... wherever it leads us, I'm gonna yeehaw and laugh my balls off all the way to the bottom like I'm riding a nuke straight to ground zero baby.

It's a helluva time to be alive!

Uh huh. You're sounding a wake -up call among the very people who planted the seed in your mind which eventually grew up and woke you up.

There are few deer in headlights still hanging around here. Mostly it's the remnant. We've already been through all the stages of grief. We already put ourselves in the shoes of the East Germans who tore down the wall in 1989. We're just wondering how many decades it's going to take every else to catch up, so we can finally put a stop to it.

They're counting on y'all not listening to us until we're too old to show you how to get it back.
    Oh no, it is not new to me at all. Having lived in Ca at the time, I saw all this coming since the early 70s. Been preaching it with no avail in efforts to nip it in the bud ever since. But now we are to the point where we can't think in terms of if or when. We snoozed and it is too late, it is now here, irreversible, and locked in. Time to recognize this perspective and adapt accordingly.

So we've crossed your personal threshold. Noted.

Well, boys, we might have a live one here, maybe.

You could have just quoted this guy:

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The problem here is that we humans were engineered for tribal life as hunter/gatherers. We are not engineered for civilized life, yet that is where we find ourselves.

So-called "primitive" men survived by their wits. Our brains are wired to extrapolate to generalization. I large yellow predatory cat with vertical stripes eats one of your crew. You'd never seen one before. Your midbrain is wired such that it is now going to sound the alarm when any large cat is sighted, regardless of color or even if its stripes are horizontal. That is how we survive. That is why so-called "racism", an admittedly stupid word what any intelligent man finds despicable, lives on. We are wired to "us and them". It's the most natural thing in the world, but it is not compatible with the unnatural circumstance of living the civilized life. We are predators living in a predatory world. Everyone is attempting to eat everyone else because that is how God engineered things. You may not like it. I may not like it. Too bad. We either deal with it, or die with ulcers and an eaten-up heart.

Civilization is false collectivism. Though it provides seemingly manifold benefits, the cost of living in a way so contrary to our human architecture is extraordinarily high, most particularly because the "ideals" we have served unto ourselves and our posterity, with respect to how we must live among our fellows, are not in harmony with our predator nature. Going so utterly against the grain of our humanity in so many ways is bound to give rise to serious problems. And so it has been borne out. The world of humans is up to its eyeballs in the septic tank, and is about to step into the end that has the diving board.

Endless generations of bred-in cultural bull$#@! has doubtlessly effected our basic wiring such that we are no longer willing to mind our own business. And so we stick our noses into the business of others, at many times understandably so because so many people have turned their back to the most basic instincts of being a fundamentally decent human being. $#@!ing your own children and leaving your dog to rot on a chain tied to a tree are all acts of the most rank evil imaginable, yet so many of us - far too many - insist on doing things of such caliber. We are a destroyed species, on the average, and if God is really out there and watching, his hair must have long ago burst into wildfire, having witnessed not just the things some men do, but that which the rest of us tolerate. If he's there and if he's coming to straighten this $#@! out, I don't think he is going to look very kindly on the vast majority of us who have stood idly as the tyrant bent the world over the wood to give its sphincter a mighty exercising.

Rather than accepting people for what they are where it makes sense, and adopting positions of stern and woe-dealing intolerance of the intolerable, we have chosen either to embrace raging evil, or at the very least to accept it in blasé stride as Theye run wildly about, raping children and waging wars the world over, all the while laughing at we, the supposedly "free" men of the world who sit, cow-eyed, watching as our children are consumed, too corrupt and rotten ourselves to raise the least finger to stop Themme. We should be hunting and dispatching Themme and their entire families, snuffing out their genetic lines. Instead, we effectively suck Theire dicks.

We get what we pay for. What we've paid for is hell on earth.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-27-2023 at 03:43 PM.

Was there any benefit to being astute enough to be the early one to notice the inevitable?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Or to put it another way...

So we've crossed your personal threshold. Noted.
    Oh my threshold was crossed the day I, at age 10, was forced at gunpoint (not a real gun but I didn't know then) to watch Gerard J., 7, beaten until all he could do was drool and bleed on himself, then to be gang-banged by six other students. I was lucky they hadn't turned on me. I was unlucky that I had to witness such a thing, being a weak and stupid child to begin with. Unlike normal people, I was unable to get past it... or perhaps I was just unwilling.

That was in September of 1968 and it was not my only glimpse into hell. It is why when I talk of the rottenness of the average man, I know of what I speak. It is why when people protest that opinion with the generally truthful assertion that most people are "nice", I school them without equivocation about how nice counts for just this side of nothing at all. I will take ugly truth worthy of my trust over "nice", any day, all day long, and twice on Sunday.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Listen... They are trying to add the final straws that will break the Camel's back.
    I believe you may be on to the truth. Theye have painted us into a very nasty corner. The apparent strategy is simplicity itself: $#@! with us in such manners and degrees that one of two things happen. We either blow a nationwide fuse and go into full war-dance, or we fold like cheap suits and finally capitulate utterly to the Tyrant. Either way, Theye see themselves as winners. If we war, Theye send in an international army full of fellows not just willing to genocide the American breed, but eager to do so. So complete a war has been waged against the American animal these past 150 years, the full-bore measure of it coming to bear against us in the past thirty or forty years, that the world has fallen utterly for the steaming pile of lies of how we live and why everything we do and that for which we stand is naught but the most essential evil imaginable. It has been a psywar operation to put all others to shame. The Chinese army will relish setting boots on American soil, as will those of several other nations, and the more we fight in defense, the more resolute will they become to wipe us out, and you can rest assured there will be no speak of Geneva Conventions and all that rot. It will be the largest and most outright bloodbath since WW II and much of the world will find itself masturbating with wild abandon at the thought that we Americans are to extinguished as such.

If we surrender, then we are still extinguished as Americans, though perhaps we retain what will then have proven to be nothing better than our most wretched existences. This, of course, is the far worse fate as they physically go door to door to disarm us and reduce us to a status even Muslims would lack the stomach to foist. The degradation will be utter and continuous as the world gets to witness the end of humanity's last hope. At that point, the human world will be ready for the fork.

And no matter what we do they will win.
    You poor sot... landing in the same boat in which I've been floating for fifty years. Well, I suppose we can spend time telling one another dirty jokes.

We are trying to save a sinking ship and it is just not going to happen. It is absolutely stupid to believe the denial response that we have them on the run. The whirlpool is just to large to escape and they are counting on sucking us in easier with our own arrogance and refusal to see reality for what it really is.
    The truly irritating bit here is that it doesn't have to be that way. We are choosing our doom for the sake of low-rent convenience. Were we indeed Freemen, we would long ago have rounded up those who violated their oaths, hung them, and perhaps sent their innocent children into the Void right along with them... ahead of them in fact, so they could witness the unspeakable consequences of what they'd done, not so much as punishment for their crimes, but as a clear message to any and all who would presume to don the mantle of the Public Trust. This is all such people understand and respect: brutal retaliation for their crimes. Otherwise, we get the world as we now enjoy it, and it is 100% on us, not Themme. After all, a sidewinder bites as a matter of its nature. To "blame" it is irrational. To kill it when it threatens, on the other hand, is sound.

Martial law will be declared before election day. And the reasoning will be a new virus, or the immigration crisis they themselves created. Or a global shortage of food. Or a national terrorism false flag. Or all four. They are going to make sure Trump can't even run. If by some accident he does win his hands will be tied. Electing any other Republican will be electing another communist.
    A bold prediction, but not implausible. I still cannot quite tell with confidence whether Trump is the real deal, or part of an unimaginably long con. I know it seems paranoid as hell to think of it all as such a con, but I just cannot escape that uneasy feeling that we're all taking it up the butt in ways most can't even imagine. There is nothing that cements my belief in the contrariwise notion that Trump is in fact what he appears: an actual patriot who, in spite of his seemingly imperfect understanding of liberty, is of sufficient caliber of a man that he's perhaps the only one capable and willing at this time to drive off the vampires. And so I sit patiently in wait for a punchline that is now not very far off.

They are setting up the perfect storm and I strongly predict it will come this winter. So we can keep trying to bull$#@! ourselves and debate semantics that are going to absolutely make no difference. Or we can wake up and start being proactive and productive about how we can best batten down the hatches and weather the storm. But that storm is coming, and anyone who doesn't think so is totally inept.
    I don't know what will happen or when, but I agree with you 100% about how we bull$#@! ourselves, even about how Trump is going to save us. I hope I prove wrong on everything, that the cavalry comes to our rescue and that we the people learn the lessons, but that hope is vanishingly thin, and it is a most depressing thought.

We are now oppressed citizens of china as far as reality goes. We would be doing ourselves a huge full favor by studying how they have survived their storm. We need to study how they black market and use practical trade for labor and barter with alternative methods that keeps them off the radar and prevents a bad social credit score.
    I'd rather we started thinking in terms of killing those bastards and their entire families. Alas, we have not the sand nor the sense, much less the integrity.

As much as we hate the Chinese system, their own subjects just might be our new gurus in how to survive a communist system. Because we have one now, and it is just going to get worse from this point on. I have seen it in a vision. And it will come to pass sooner than we want or like. I am sharing this because I will not be around much longer.
    Until about two years ago, my wife traveled to China every week and did so for enough years that many of the local merchants and she knew each other by name. She will tell you that the misery in China is vast. Their lives are nothing to emulate. But I'm slowly edging into old age and don't really care that much any longer about thing like dying in combat or rotting in a cell. You get that way past a year, or so it has been in my case and many I know of similar age. We're the ones Theye want dead the most because we carry live history with us and we are not afraid and we are not naive. That is a dangerous combination and Theye know it.

But my Grandchildren will, and they will need help from those intelligent enough to understand our new reality. I am begging you all to wake up and see things for what they really are and stop bullshitting yourselves into a false reality that has now past. As with Rome, we got caught with our pants down. Our own arrogance and false sense of security has been our own downfall.
    No. I would rather find my very sneaky self in a hide with a good long-distance rifle, taking as many of those bastards to hell with me as I am able to manage.

Now it is time to wake up, accept what is to come, and act accordingly as best we can so we are prepared for it. If not... Then we are just deer in the headlights...
    I'm no deer. I'm Danger.

Thank you for letting me share this here too.
    S'right. It's what we're here for.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

We wouldn't be here if Republicans hadn't so carefully conserved every single step the Democrats took down this road. Just sayin'.

Now yeehaw socialists are coming in here and trying to get the remnant to capitulate. Hey, TruePatriot, I don't think being a yeehawer is fashionable right now. And by screeching for our surrender, you aren't exactly polishing the yeehaw socialist reputation.

Sorry you couldn't attention whore us into a panic for your amusement, but we're made of sterner stuff than yeehaw socialists are. We're going to give them more than slogans before we're through, and we're not going to kiss their asses before sneaking around behind their backs. Stop sounding arrogant; you're the one who's late to this party.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-28-2023 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I believe you may be on to the truth. Theye have painted us into a very nasty corner. The apparent strategy is simplicity itself: $#@! with us in such manners and degrees that one of two things happen. We either blow a nationwide fuse and go into full war-dance, or we fold like cheap suits and finally capitulate utterly to the Tyrant. Either way, Theye see themselves as winners. If we war, Theye send in an international army full of fellows not just willing to genocide the American breed, but eager to do so. So complete a war has been waged against the American animal these past 150 years, the full-bore measure of it coming to bear against us in the past thirty or forty years, that the world has fallen utterly for the steaming pile of lies of how we live and why everything we do and that for which we stand is naught but the most essential evil imaginable. It has been a psywar operation to put all others to shame. The Chinese army will relish setting boots on American soil, as will those of several other nations, and the more we fight in defense, the more resolute will they become to wipe us out, and you can rest assured there will be no speak of Geneva Conventions and all that rot. It will be the largest and most outright bloodbath since WW II and much of the world will find itself masturbating with wild abandon at the thought that we Americans are to extinguished as such.

If we surrender, then we are still extinguished as Americans, though perhaps we retain what will then have proven to be nothing better than our most wretched existences. This, of course, is the far worse fate as they physically go door to door to disarm us and reduce us to a status even Muslims would lack the stomach to foist. The degradation will be utter and continuous as the world gets to witness the end of humanity's last hope. At that point, the human world will be ready for the fork.

You poor sot... landing in the same boat in which I've been floating for fifty years. Well, I suppose we can spend time telling one another dirty jokes.

The truly irritating bit here is that it doesn't have to be that way. We are choosing our doom for the sake of low-rent convenience. Were we indeed Freemen, we would long ago have rounded up those who violated their oaths, hung them, and perhaps sent their innocent children into the Void right along with them... ahead of them in fact, so they could witness the unspeakable consequences of what they'd done, not so much as punishment for their crimes, but as a clear message to any and all who would presume to don the mantle of the Public Trust. This is all such people understand and respect: brutal retaliation for their crimes. Otherwise, we get the world as we now enjoy it, and it is 100% on us, not Themme. After all, a sidewinder bites as a matter of its nature. To "blame" it is irrational. To kill it when it threatens, on the other hand, is sound.

A bold prediction, but not implausible. I still cannot quite tell with confidence whether Trump is the real deal, or part of an unimaginably long con. I know it seems paranoid as hell to think of it all as such a con, but I just cannot escape that uneasy feeling that we're all taking it up the butt in ways most can't even imagine. There is nothing that cements my belief in the contrariwise notion that Trump is in fact what he appears: an actual patriot who, in spite of his seemingly imperfect understanding of liberty, is of sufficient caliber of a man that he's perhaps the only one capable and willing at this time to drive off the vampires. And so I sit patiently in wait for a punchline that is now not very far off.

I don't know what will happen or when, but I agree with you 100% about how we bull$#@! ourselves, even about how Trump is going to save us. I hope I prove wrong on everything, that the cavalry comes to our rescue and that we the people learn the lessons, but that hope is vanishingly thin, and it is a most depressing thought.

I'd rather we started thinking in terms of killing those bastards and their entire families. Alas, we have not the sand nor the sense, much less the integrity.

Until about two years ago, my wife traveled to China every week and did so for enough years that many of the local merchants and she knew each other by name. She will tell you that the misery in China is vast. Their lives are nothing to emulate. But I'm slowly edging into old age and don't really care that much any longer about thing like dying in combat or rotting in a cell. You get that way past a year, or so it has been in my case and many I know of similar age. We're the ones Theye want dead the most because we carry live history with us and we are not afraid and we are not naive. That is a dangerous combination and Theye know it.

No. I would rather find my very sneaky self in a hide with a good long-distance rifle, taking as many of those bastards to hell with me as I am able to manage.

I'm no deer. I'm Danger.

S'right. It's what we're here for.
    Thank you very much for the intelligent and objective reply osan. I fully understand your position on all the points. I too have had my own suspicions about Trump (the hero Musk also), they both could be wearing a coat of many colors and are a rope a dope for the Globalists. But Trump did prove himself to be somewhat useful the in right direction by wanting to make the economy better and getting us out of the wars. Which I suspect is why the MIC had to get him out at all costs. But he has the numbers and if only by a miracle, the only one who can beat the Democrats. He might just hold off the storm for another four years if he plays his cards right. But again the odds of him even making it to election day and winning are now astronomical.

I'm not at all suggesting we emulate the Chinese, I'm suggesting that based on our new reality that we study how they do make their lives a little easier and adapt them into our own situation. I'm sure they have written the book on how to duck their oppressive government "as best as possible". Point is, although we arrogantly think we are not going to need this knowledge and experience, we really will soon like it or not, it is coming way sooner than anyone is figuring. It really is time to wake up and realize how grave our present situation really is and act accordingly to make the blow coming less painful. Far too many are not, they are in denial, and they are going to take the rest of us down with them.

Thank you again for the great reply. I haven't been here much the last few years but I always enjoyed dialog with you osan. Your reply was what I was hoping for and why I posted this here also.

We wouldn't be here if Republicans hadn't so carefully conserved every single step the Democrats took down this road. Just sayin'.

Now yeehaw socialists are coming in here and trying to get the remnant to capitulate. Hey, TruePatriot, I don't think being a yeehawer is fashionable right now. And by screeching for our surrender, you aren't exactly polishing the yeehaw socialist reputation.

Sorry you couldn't attention whore us into a panic for your amusement, but we're made of sterner stuff than yeehaw socialists are. We're going to give them more than slogans before we're through, and we're not going to kiss their asses before sneaking around behind their backs. Stop sounding arrogant; you're the one who's late to this party.
    Your unnecessary derogatory comments display your grade level. You should be proud you actually made it to the fourth grade.

I haven't been here much the last few years but I always enjoyed dialog with you osan. Your reply was what I was hoping for and why I posted this here also.
    I thought I remembered that you two got along, that's why I dragged him into this conversation by quoting him here.

Well, when I detected a hint of panic I thought they might have taken the starch out of your collar. From the assumption that we aren't working on everything from alternative currencies to gardening, to the reference to dear old Mrs. Long (bless her memory), I see that you're as presumptuous as ever. You might be fit for tough times after all.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you very much for the intelligent and objective reply osan. I fully understand your position on all the points. I too have had my own suspicions about Trump (the hero Musk also), they both could be wearing a coat of many colors and are a rope a dope for the Globalists. But Trump did prove himself to be somewhat useful the in right direction by wanting to make the economy better and getting us out of the wars. Which I suspect is why the MIC had to get him out at all costs. But he has the numbers and if only by a miracle, the only one who can beat the Democrats. He might just hold off the storm for another four years if he plays his cards right. But again the odds of him even making it to election day and winning are now astronomical.

I'm not at all suggesting we emulate the Chinese, I'm suggesting that based on our new reality that we study how they do make their lives a little easier and adapt them into our own situation. I'm sure they have written the book on how to duck their oppressive government "as best as possible". Point is, although we arrogantly think we are not going to need this knowledge and experience, we really will soon like it or not, it is coming way sooner than anyone is figuring. It really is time to wake up and realize how grave our present situation really is and act accordingly to make the blow coming less painful. Far too many are not, they are in denial, and they are going to take the rest of us down with them.

Thank you again for the great reply. I haven't been here much the last few years but I always enjoyed dialog with you osan. Your reply was what I was hoping for and why I posted this here also.
    Thanks to you as well.

As for how the. Chinese deal, I'm not that interested. What I want to see is hotwar. I don't want it because I'm some armchair $#@! who thinks war is neat and glamorous. I want it because I see it as the only hope remaining to us. Several other options exist... in theory. But how likely is it that the various factions who now wish to rip out each other's lungs will have that come-to-Jesus moment and unite against the Global Tyrant? I call that chance twenty places on the wrong side of of the dot. It isn't going to happen. What remains? Pray? All well and good, and if Jesus returns in a sour mood and a mind to straighten this $#@! out, I will heave a sigh of thankful relief, even if I'm one of the damned. But I don't see any of that happening. God gave us what we need to live well and all we have done, on the whole, is squander these wonderful gifts. We've been doing that for thousands of years and our technologies are now enough that we are easily capable of unwinding ourselves right into Oblivion.

But if I've misjudged the numbers and we are enough to get this dirty job done, then I say the sooner, the better because time is by no means on our side, and I see no possibility that we will set aside our differences and turn our ire toward our real enemy.