Thread: Michelle Obama 2024

Michelle Obama 2024

https://meaww.com/does-his-silence-s...un-makes-waves

Barack doesn't say no or yes while Michelle vacas on Spielberg's yacht

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...gs/ar-AA1jtPY0

Ted Cruz thinks Barack can tell Joe to step aside for Michelle

https://rumble.com/v2m2czm-in-focus-...esidentia.html

Joel Gilbert

"When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They always maintained a myth that the president is somehow the engine driving this whole thing.

Now they're telling us the president's just a tranny?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    They always maintained a myth that the president is somehow the engine driving this whole thing.

"When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

since the whisky (J6) rebellion
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/statu...76788616290389
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Roger Stone this week on Infowars --

https://odysee.com/@AlexJonesChannel...dent-in-2024:a

DNC 2024 in Chicago is ALL ABOUT MICHELLE (her hometown)
    It's also why they moved South Carolina ahead of Iowa and New Hampshire
    Stone: "I would put money on it. Today." (10:58)

Can't wait to see Michael campaign for only a couple months next year and somehow beat Trump.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Can't wait to see Michael campaign for only a couple months next year and somehow beat Trump.
    I'd wager she would give a speech or two and not "campaign" at all. Her VP candidate Newsom will do all of the media.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I still think this is the most likely possibility. Let's face it, the Obama machine is running the current government. They don't want to let it go.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Inauguration speech: "I am the first woman president."

Crowd: "Show us yer nuts!"

not a boy.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Inauguration speech: "I am the first woman president."

Crowd: "Show us yer nuts!"
    LOL
    It will be the mantra at a Trump rally.

Big Mike would "win" in a landslide.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Speculation Runs Wild After Michelle Obama Joins Clintons, Biden Alone on Air Force One

https://ijr.com/speculation-runs-wil...air-force-one/

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Speculation Runs Wild After Michelle Obama Joins Clintons, Biden Alone on Air Force One

https://ijr.com/speculation-runs-wil...air-force-one/
    Will Big Mike survive? Will Biden Survive?

I know who will survive.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Don’t be shocked if Michelle Obama sneaks her way into 2024 race
    By Cindy Adams
    Published Jan. 17, 2024, 7:23 p.m. ET

"She’s sent a survey to Dem biggies asking their feelings about her candidacy."

"Making the music is Barack the orchestra leader."

"A Joe flop-out offers probability Michelle could wiggle in. Obama’s negotiating to make that happen."

January 17
    https://nypost.com/2024/01/17/opinio...nto-2024-race/

https://nypost.com/2024/01/17/opinio...nto-2024-race/

“There’s such a thing as knowing too much and when you’ve been married to the president of the United States, who knows everything about everything in the world — sometimes you just wanna turn it off,” said Obama, 59. “What keeps me up are the things that I know.”

“It has less to do with me personally and more to do with the world that we’re in,” she replied."

The attorney and author named a number of specific concerns she had, including the ongoing wars, AI’s potential impact on humans and climate change

January 8
    https://nypost.com/2024/01/08/news/m...2024-election/

Michelle Obama Allegedly Plotting Presidential Run

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other...un/ar-BB1hvgWD

Trump should nip this in the bud by asking her to be his running mate.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Trump should nip this in the bud by asking her to be his running mate.
    So basically you want 40% of the country to have a material motivation to have Trump assassinated?
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    So basically you want 40% of the country to have a material motivation to have Trump assassinated?
    I've heard many people say their main motivation for wanting Trump is the entertainment value.

You have to admit, that would thicken the plot of this soap opera.

That said, they've got too much invested in making us care about the teams to pull a boneheaded intermural stunt like that.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-01-2024 at 12:47 PM.

First-of-its-kind campaign fundraiser in the works with Bill Clinton, Barack Obama and Biden

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...ama-rcna136020

This fundraiser in the Spring is when they get behind closed doors and decide about what the ticket will be in August.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A co-worker of mine was telling me he was listening to a podcast (didn't tell me the name of it) that said Obama is going to pull the plug on Biden's reelection campaign starting in May and start promoting Michelle.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge