Thread: Tulsi goes the way of RFK Jr. (another one bites the dust)

Tulsi goes the way of RFK Jr. (another one bites the dust)

Bye, Tulsi.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nothing new at all. Tulsi has always been, more than anything, opposed to terrorist elements of Islam and those who want a global, totalitarian Islamic Caliphate.

That was what she talked about in that interview, no matter how many times the hosts tried to make it all about anti-Semitism.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Nothing new at all. Tulsi has always been, more than anything, opposed to terrorist elements of Islam and those who want a global, totalitarian Islamic Caliphate.

That was what she talked about in that interview, no matter how many times the hosts tried to make it all about anti-Semitism.
    So, you think what's happening in (that part of the world) over the last month or so is about establishing an Islamic Caliphate ?

Nah.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

We can have our own opinions on this controversial topic. I was disappointed in both RFK Jr. and, now Tulsi, because I know what their positions on this matter ultimately lead to, and what they condone, both now and in US history and the future.

There is a strange vibe around Tulsi now.

She is a lifetime freedom index of 29 . When I was in school that would be an F , 31 points below a D. She was openly an anti Constitutionalist .Quite frankly you should all be comforted that she doesnt support any marxist caliphates. That may be as far as her usefulness reaches.
    Do something Danke

Thomas Massie has a lifetime freedom index of 98 , Chuck Schumer is 14
    Do something Danke

Indian president Narendra Modi is completely supporting Israel.

Netanyahu shaking the hand of Modi, 2018.

https://www.thenationalnews.com/worl...pports-israel/

See Tulsi Gabbard with zionist extremists Shmuley and Miriam Adelson.

Tulsi Gabbard was made and controlled by Modi's zionist crooks:
    Gabbard really only became a serious contender after she was backed by the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, which resulted in Indian-Americans from all over the US donating to the Hawaiian campaigns of Gabbard. It were leading figures of the American Sangh, like Vijay Pallod and Mihir Meghani, that motivated these Indian-Americans to donate to Tulsi.

From the start of her campaign in May 2011, and her election at the end of 2012, Gabbard received at least nearly $94,000 from Sangh and pro-Modi sources (almost 10% of her total itemised individual donations). Since then the Sangh and pro-Modi dollars kept coming...
    Gabbard appeared at Sangh and VHPA events, where she explained her pro-India and pro-Modi policies.
    Narendra Modi at the time wasn't allowed entry into the USA over some minor technicalities like orchestrating mass murders...

Mihir Meghani became one of Gabbard’s biggest Indian-American backers. More importantly it was Meghani that promoted Tulsi to his Indian-American network, which brought in the dollars.
    From May 2011 to August 2012, Gabbard’s campaign recieved about $190,000 of the $923,000 total from Sangh and SIF sources (more than 20% of the donations).
    See some of the early Indian-American backers of Tulsi.

Tulsi Gabbard, Narendra Modi, and the cult - Lawful Path Forums
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Indian president Narendra Modi is completely supporting Israel.
    Of course. Let's not ignore the elephant in the room. Tulsi, like many Hindus in India/Kashmir/Pakistan/etc, have had their own share of problems with Muslim extremists. Enemy of my enemy applies.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Another one bites the dust implies that Tulsi gave us the impression she was on our side on a good portion of the issues.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Of course. Let's not ignore the elephant in the room. Tulsi, like many Hindus in India/Kashmir/Pakistan/etc, have had their own share of problems with Muslim extremists. Enemy of my enemy applies.
    You mean Pakistan?!?
    As both Pakistan and Israel were effectively founded by India’s colonial oppressor Britain, I would expect Indians to NOT support Israel in this genocide.
    In general Islamic extremism was devised by the British Jew Bernhard Lewis...

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    According to Dean Henderson, the British Crown established the Aga Khan Foundation in Pakistan in 1967 to fund its covert operations in South-West Asia.
    Every single Islamic terrorist organisation, including the heroin trafficking Afghan mujahideen, has been created by the Aga Khan/Muslim Brotherhood/Freemason/MI6 intelligence network to further the agenda of the Carolingian bloodline oligarchy: https://web.archive.org/web/20150314...british-crown/

The Aga Khans most notorious ancestors, the Assassins, built up a powerful cult in Iran, where the family resided until the 1840s, when they were driven to India. In India, they became a military arm of the British raj, also running operations in Afghanistan.

Aga Khan II, was a founder of the Muslim League, for the British after the Sepoy Rebellion of 1858; its activities ultimately led to the destruction of India with the creation of Pakistan in 1947.
    His son, the 48th Imam, Sir Sultan Mohammed Shah Aga Khan III, was very close to the British royal family during his 72-year reign, and was even chairman of the League of Nation's General Assembly for a year.
    The 49th Imam, Prince Agha Khan IV, was given the British title "His Highness" by Queen Elizabeth II in 1957.

See Prince Shah Karim Al Hussaini Aga Khan (IV), shaking the hand of Queen Elizabeth II with Prince Philip and (if I'm correct) Francois Mitterand seen between Lizzy and Aga Khan IV.
    Islamic-false-flag-terror-Khan, Pakistan
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Another one bites the dust implies that Tulsi gave us the impression she was on our side on a good portion of the issues.
    Many here believed that against all evidence.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Many here believed that against all evidence.
    We didn't "believe", we just saw some things we liked. Big difference.

Unlike you, who truly do "believe" in Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

I hate to think he enjoys looking at Trump the way I enjoy looking at Gabbard. But some of us have enough sense not to go full retard for an ex-Democrat regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I hate to think he enjoys looking at Trump the way I enjoy looking at Gabbard. But some of us have enough sense not to go full retard for an ex-Democrat regardless.
    I'm sure some of that entered into our appreciation of her. Charisma is a force.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

Denial won't help any of those who loudly proclaimed her to be a champion of liberty.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.