Thread: NH - Polling indicates Nikki Haley in second place behind Trump surging 14 points

NH - Polling indicates Nikki Haley in second place behind Trump surging 14 points

https://twitter.com/IAPolls2022/stat...10680748134752

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What a "surprise"...

With Vivek Ramaswamy giving all the attention to Dick Cheney in 3 inch heels, and DeSantis completely ignored by just about all the big media outlets,
    Absolutely nobody could have seen this coming.

Did I for once make a good prediction?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    This month the only candidate with a serious chance to become the Republican candidate besides Trump, Ron DeSantis, is almost ignored by our wonderful media, that even give Ramaswamy and Haley more publicity. No doubt DeSantis will drop further in the polls, thanks to our wonderful “free press”.
    https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...p=81917#p81917
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    What a "surprise"...

With Vivek Ramaswamy giving all the attention to Dick Cheney in 3 inch heels, and DeSantis completely ignored by just about all the big media outlets,
    Absolutely nobody could have seen this coming.

Did I for once make a good prediction?!?
    https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...p=81917#p81917
    What, that the system would promote Neocon Nikki?

Next month it will be Pappy O'Christie.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I am sure NH would further support Nikki Haley after threatening that she as President would dox people..

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What, that the system would promote Neocon Nikki?
    But that doesn’t really explain that Ron DeSantis, who seems about as corrupt and warmongering as the other presidential candidates (whether Republican or Democrat), is almost completely ignored…

And looks like the only candidate that could become Republican presidential nominee instead of Donald Trump.

Next month it will be Pappy O'Christie.
    The only candidate fatter than the obese Donald?!?
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    But that doesn’t really explain that Ron DeSantis, who seems about as corrupt and warmongering as the other presidential candidates (whether Republican or Democrat), is almost completely ignored…

And looks like the only candidate that could become Republican presidential nominee instead of Donald Trump.

The only candidate fatter than the obese Donald?!?
    DeSantis has been going all in on Iowa and igonoring NH. I guess it makes sense for him as his platform plays better in the midwest than new england. The governor of Iowa endorsed DeSantis.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I caught some Fox News yesterday. It was obvious that Nikki Haley is their (neocon, establishment) current choice.
    I posted that on Sept. 7. The entire MSM has been promoting Haley for over two months. The ignorant will follow like sheep.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 11-15-2023 at 07:58 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

...IF THAT IS HER real name...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/IAPolls2022/stat...10680748134752

Scott is already out , so is Pence . Christie isnt going anywhere up so really down to four . Trump , Haley ( this cycles media pick all along so far), Desantis and the Swami.Those three are only viable if for some reason trump cannot serve.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Scott is already out , so is Pence . Christie isnt going anywhere up so really down to four . Trump , Haley ( this cycles media pick all along so far), Desantis and the Swami.Those three are only viable if for some reason trump cannot serve.
    The real question is who will stop the Democrats and the swamp from eliminating Trump through corrupt "legal" processes?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The real question is who will stop the Democrats and the swamp from eliminating Trump through corrupt "legal" processes?
    Trump would be the only one that could stop the Democrats from eliminating him. He'd have to definitively prove all the things they accuse him of are false.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 11-15-2023 at 08:30 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

But is Nikki Randabloody or whatever her real name is Surging like Santorum?

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    I am sure NH would further support Nikki Haley after threatening that she as President would dox people..
    I'd love to see her supporters defend the idea of doxxing people. They'd probably say they'd be ok with it as long as it's happening to Democrats.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/IAPolls2022/stat...66296834121781

///

Something tells me the donors are going to pull the plug on all the other campaigns very soon and have them all endorse Haley to make it look like she has a chance of beating Trump.

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Heels Up Haley

Nikki Haley Affair: Larry Marchant Dishes Details Of Alleged ...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/nikki...larry_n_599346

Nikki Haley quietly bought a $2.4M SC island home after leaving office and joining Boeing board

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/real...rd/ar-AA1lVbrs
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    But is Nikki Randabloody or whatever her real name is Surging like Santorum?
    The santorum is in the Senate right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Heels Up Haley

Nikki Haley Affair: Larry Marchant Dishes Details Of Alleged ...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/nikki...larry_n_599346
    From 2010. Yeah, people behind the scenes knew about Haley's escapades. It's a requirement before you get promoted by the swamp.

They would love her in the Senate...

I posted that on Sept. 7. The entire MSM has been promoting Haley for over two months. The ignorant will follow like sheep.
    You literally can not watch any mainstream media about the POTUS race without all of them mentioning Nikki Haley...it's like a 3 person race right now.

I still think haley wins NH
    Do something Danke