Thread: CA-Pro Palestine Marxists storm and occupy federal building in Oakland

CA-Pro Palestine Marxists storm and occupy federal building in Oakland

Massive FBI manhunts, indictments, prison without trial and decades long prison terms will follow, right?

Right...?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1724256954514567369

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No charges of insurrection for them. Some animals are more equal than others.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

You can spot them by the COVID masks they wear.

Looks like your normal protest to me. Arrest the lot of them, fines or a few days in jail. They were not trying to subvert the result of an election, it's not an insurection. I'm getting tired of every stupid leftist protest being compared to January 6th. If Biden loses and they try what the Trumpkins did, then we can talk.

I can't believe they are still wearing masks?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Looks like your normal protest to me. Arrest the lot of them, fines or a few days in jail. They were not trying to subvert the result of an election, it's not an insurection. I'm getting tired of every stupid leftist protest being compared to January 6th. If Biden loses and they try what the Trumpkins did, then we can talk.

They already did.

In 2016.

Where the $#@! have you been?

These people here are doing the exact same thing Ammon Bundy's people did in Oregon when they occupied a Federal land Management building.

The feds landed on them with both feet.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

The first Pro Palestinian rallies were generally attended by Palestinians, probably legal immigrants.

Now the standard professional (mostly white) Marxist protesters have taken over.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The first Pro Palestinian rallies were generally attended by Palestinians, probably legal immigrants.

Now the standard professional (mostly white) Marxist protesters have taken over.
    I'm constantly amazed that people refuse to grasp the fact that the government (or Soros or whomever) pays people to protest. Hell, those of us who camped when attending the R4R in '08 bedded down with dozens of them.

House offices locked down as lawmakers are evacuated from DNC protest

https://www.axios.com/2023/11/16/dnc...as-war-protest

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    They already did.

In 2016.

Where the $#@! have you been?

These people here are doing the exact same thing Ammon Bundy's people did in Oregon when they occupied a Federal land Management building.

The feds landed on them with both feet.
    Bundy was guilty. He knows he is breaking the law when he does what he does. I tend to agree with him and am happy he got a favorable jury, but that doesn't change the fact he broke laws.

So was Bundy staging an insurrection or was it just a protest then? You can't claim these people are staging an insurrection, then claim Bundy did the same thing and it was just a protest.

So was Bundy staging an insurrection or was it just a protest then? You can't claim these people are staging an insurrection, then claim Bundy did the same thing and it was just a protest.
    He can't?

The media can, and does, employ just such double standards. So they can and do do things which you say we can't do.

What makes them so special to you that you're willing to set up this double standard in your own head? Or do you give the media less privilege than it seems watching you post?

You can't claim these people are staging an insurrection, then claim Bundy did the same thing and it was just a protest.
    Lol. Who the hell are you? AF can do whatever he wants.

https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/st...98548470296903
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

In short, being a spoiled brat is now a career choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/st...98548470296903
    When the Democrats don’t need you anymore
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zmPFOrWteI
    {Decoy Voice | 17 November 2023}

The Bay Bridge in San Francisco, CA gets blocked by activists demanding the Biden Administration give into their demands. Now although several of them are taken in by the Sheriffs Department, apparently they were quickly released. While similar protests are taking place nationwide, apparently the one in DC is quickly ended by Capitol Police. Apparently they are only allowed to express this opinion when it doesn't involve the people that can actually do anything about it.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-17-2023 at 06:23 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Was it the kind of storm and occupy where people sit on the floor in an open public space?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Given current affairs, this was about due.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Feds are cosplaying again.

https://twitter.com/rawsalerts/statu...68756097142899
    #BREAKING: A Extreme Neo-Nazi Group, called the Blood Tribe, has been Spotted Marching on the streets carrying Swastika Flags

#Madison | #Wisconsin

Numerous witnesses have reported seeing a group of roughly two dozen individuals wearing full red shirts with black pants, carrying and waving swastika flags as they gathered outside the Wisconsin Capitol then marched through the downtown Madison Wisconsin this Saturday afternoon. This group is reportedly called the Blood Tribe, an extreme Neo-Nazi group known for their extreme political views and behaviors

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.