Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man dragged out of Hillary event after asking about Bill's trips to Epstein Island

Man dragged out of Hillary event after asking about Bill's trips to Epstein Island

https://twitter.com/iFightForKids/st...71745146053079

Man dragged out of Hillary Clinton event after asking about Bill's trips to Epstein Island
    "Hey, Hillary. Why did your husband visit Epstein Island 26 times?" Rosen shouted.
    https://thepostmillennial.com/man-dr...epstein-island
    {Katie Daviscourt | 27 October 2023}

Former Democrat US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was in for a rude awakening on Friday when her speech was interrupted by an individual demanding answers into the Clinton family's relationship with deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

Hillary Clinton was campaigning in Houston, Texas for Democrat Mayoral candidate Sheila Jackson Lee when independent journalist Alex Rosen interrupted her speech, which left both Clinton and attendees stunned.

"Hey, Hillary. Why did your husband visit Epstein Island 26 times?" Rosen shouted to Clinton as he rose up from his seat.

Clinton not answering the question prompted Rosen to repeat it. The video shows the crowd with shocked faces. Many attendees got up from their seats and began chanting "Sheila" in order to drown Rosen out.

Rosen attempted to get closer to the stage but was prevented by security. Video shows Rosen on the ground with multiple security guards dragging him out of the event by the back of his shirt.

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/...88115317457089

The Clinton family has an extensive documented history with late pedophile and sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, who reportedly took his life in a Manhattan jail cell in 2019 while awaiting trial for his crimes.

When Bill Clinton was President of the United States, Jeffrey Epstein visited the White House 17 times, according to visitor logs. Flight logs show that Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's "Lolita Express" at least 26 times.

Upon initial discovery that Bill Clinton was a frequent guest at Epstein's "pedophile island," the former Democrat president released a statement in which he acknowledged having gone on four different trips with Epstein, albeit not to his island. Bill Clinton, in a statement, claimed that his much of trips on Epstein’s private jet were in relation to Clinton Foundation philanthropy and that on “every leg of every trip” he was accompanied by staff, foundation supporters, and Secret Service agents.

Bill Clinton reportedly ditched his security detail multiple times and declined Secret Service protection at least five times while aboard the “Lolita Express,” choosing to fly alone with Epstein.

Bill Clinton has maintained that he was unaware of Epstein's "terrible crimes" during their friendship.

Following the interruption, Alex Rosen issued a public announcement on X to his followers and said: "I am not suicidal. I did not kill myself." This in reference to the many people who have been found dead after claiming to have dirt on the Clinton family.

"I will never be quiet," Rosen added.

https://twitter.com/iFightForKids/st...01087209198059
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Such disrespect! Don't you just hate to see it ... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Not every hero wears a cape.

https://twitter.com/TRHLofficial/sta...64115833307610

The guy needs to take some lessons from Alex Stein. He looked like a slob and totally interrupted by screaming at an inappropriate time.
    He had a good question but IMHO his delivery was off.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    The guy needs to take some lessons from Alex Stein. He looked like a slob and totally interrupted by screaming at an inappropriate time.
    Primarily a leftist tactic and it does tend to diminish the point. Better to learn the art of busting someone's balls while keeping your cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Somebody call for a welfare check just to see if that guy is alright.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

He will be added to the Clinton's death toll. Also he looked like a nut case. If you are going to do something like this, wear a suit, wait to be called on and then leave when told. It make you appear more credible.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Primarily a leftist tactic and it does tend to diminish the point. Better to learn the art of busting someone's balls while keeping your cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    He will be added to the Clinton's death toll. Also he looked like a nut case. If you are going to do something like this, wear a suit, wait to be called on and then leave when told. It make you appear more credible.
    I'm glad the Boston Tea Party happened before the Internet existed.

Imagine how Lincoln's delivery at Gettysburg would have been picked apart.

Yo. Country boy. Lose the neck beard.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Hey everybody, hold on! It's a shame to waste good tea. Shouldn't we just take the tea instead of throwing it in the sea?"
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

If they used the methods this guy did, we might be British right now.

The guy needs to take some lessons from Alex Stein. He looked like a slob and totally interrupted by screaming at an inappropriate time. He had a good question but IMHO his delivery was off.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post

Yes.

My understanding is that the Tea Partyers were very respectably dressed Indians and made sure to keep their pinkies raised while throwing the crates into the harbor.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Yes.

My understanding is that the Tea Partyers were very respectably dressed Indians and made sure to keep their pinkies raised while throwing the crates into the harbor.
    Whatever. My only point is he doesn't gain supporters with the tactics he used. His message is spot on but his delivery sucks.

This reminds me of the following...
    In May, Peter Flaherty (chairman of the National Legal and Policy Center) was arrested at a shareholder meeting for Berkshire Hathaway for criticising Warren Buffet’s ties to Bill Gates’ "woke" philanthropy and Gates association with Jeffrey Epstein.
    We know how much Bill Gates cares about children. He met and traveled with Jeffrey Epstein many times after Epstein was convicted of sex crimes.
    Flaherty was arrested for "tresspassing".
    Warren Buffet was one of the main funders and a board member of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

https://nlpc.org/featured-news/nlpc-...-presentation/

I guess that "nobody" wants to know about Epstein's links to Trump and Kennedy?!?
    After Lynn married Evelyn de Rothschild they spent part of their honeymoon at the Clinton White House (maybe off topic: Kissinger, Evelyn and Wilbur Ross all own apartments in the same New York building).

See Lynn Forester, Andrew Stein (who Lynn married), and Donald Trump.

It was none other than Lynn Forester (these days Lady de Rothschild), who lobbied the Clinton administration on behalf of Jeffrey Epstein.

See the 27 April 1995 letter from Lynn Forester to President William T. Clinton.
    Dear Mr. President:
    It was a pleasure to see you recently at Senator Kennedy’s house. There was too much to discuss and too little time. Using my fifteen seconds of access to discuss Jeffrey Epstein and currency stabilization, I neglected to talk to you about a topic near and dear to my heart.

Lynn Forester was on Clinton’s National Information Infrastructure Advisory Committee and the president’s Secretary of Energy Advisory Board in 1995.
    Epstein-Trump-transcripts-are-being-taken-down
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Whatever. My only point is he doesn't gain supporters with the tactics he used. His message is spot on but his delivery sucks.
    "... he doesn't gain supporters ..."

WGAF about how many "supporters" he gains? WTF does that have to do with anything?

And in any case, what the hell good are any new "supporters" he might gain if they approve of "his message" but never dare to do anything (such as publicly, brazenly, and obnoxiously call out and denounce arrogant, bloodthirsty psychos like the Clintons) - just because someone else might deem it to be "inappropriate" or disrespectful? What would even be the point?

JFC. Like I said:

We certainly would be if there had been as many whiners pissing and moaning about how "innapropriate" it is to do anything but "wear a suit, wait to be called on and then leave when told". [1]

[1] Which, by the way, would suit Hillary Clinton, et al. just fine, thank you very much.

That is exactly what they want. For example, see the 0:38 mark of this video I posted above:
    Such disrespect! Don't you just hate to see it ... ?

Not every hero wears a cape.

https://twitter.com/TRHLofficial/sta...64115833307610

You really think some crazy guy shouting then getting dragged out by his shirt works better than say somebody with a press credential following decorum asking the same questions? Which one would be taken seriously?

You really think some crazy guy shouting then getting dragged out by his shirt works better than say somebody with a press credential following decorum asking the same questions? Which one would be taken seriously?
    "Works better" - for what?

Kissing the asses of the people with their boots on our necks by treating them with a deferential "decorum" they do not deserve? No. It won't "work better" for that at all.

Putting those same people on notice that there are at least some other people out there who are not going to "bend the knee" by continuing to play pointlessly impotent "decorum" games? Yes. Absolutely. (That's part of why the Boston Tea Partiers wore the feathers of "savages" instead of the powdered wigs of "polite society" - but, hey, at least the Olive Branch Petition was respectful and "decorous", for all the good that did LOL.)

If you really think that "somebody with a press credential following decorum" and "asking the same questions" is going to accomplish anything at all (such as getting any kind of sincere or genuine - or even just useful - answers), then I honestly don't know what to tell you, other than that your are either deluded or extremely naive (or both). It's already absurd enough that you seem to think this guy's objective was to get any answers in the first place (let alone sincere, genuine, or even just useful ones), rather than to simply make a spectacle of publicly denouncing, embarrassing, and irritating the Clintons.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-30-2023 at 04:44 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because if he had asked Clinton for a no-holds-barred debate, she'd have totally agreed if he had been wearing a suit.

I thought we outgrew this awkward stage of development by 2012.

"Works better" - for what?

Kissing the asses of the people with their boots on our necks by treating them with a deferential "decorum" they do not deserve? No. It won't "work better" for that at all.

Putting those same people on notice that there are at least some other people out there who are not going to "bend the knee" by continuing to play pointlessly impotent "decorum" games? Yes. Absolutely. (That's part of why the Boston Tea Partiers wore the feathers of "savages" instead of the powdered wigs of "polite society" - but, hey, at least the Olive Branch Petition was respectful and "decorous", for all the good that did LOL.)

If you really think that "somebody with a press credential following decorum" and "asking the same questions" is going to accomplish anything at all (such as getting any kind of sincere or genuine - or even just useful - answers), then I honestly don't know what to tell you, other than that your are either deluded or extremely naive (or both). It's already absurd enough that you seem to think this guy's objective was to get any answers in the first place (let alone sincere, genuine, or even just useful ones), rather than to simply make a spectacle of publicly denouncing, embarrassing, and irritating the Clintons.
    Well I can tell you that sure as $#@! no mainstream people are taking this guy seriously. Get a respectable looking and acting person to ask the same question and it has a chance to get some traction. If you can't understand that, then we have nothing more to discuss on the topic.

Well I can tell you that sure as $#@! no mainstream people are taking this guy seriously. Get a respectable looking and acting person to ask the same question and it has a chance to get some traction. If you can't understand that, then we have nothing more to discuss on the topic.
    This is just demonstrably false. For reference, please see: Tucker Carlson, Simon Ateba, that Doocy dude from Fox in the WHPC, etc. ALL of them are mocked and belittled and made to be ignorant whack jobs.

This guy is being called a whack job, too, but at least he made a spectacle of the event and got REAL coverage, instead of soft spoken, milquetoast suits who are just dismissed out of hand.

Proof? We're talking about it right now.

The good news is that as the Federal Reserve systematically kicks people out of the middle class, some of them have enough sense to see that "The Mainstream" is the side of their bread that no longer has any butter on it

Then suit up. This dude did more than you, or me. At least he did SOMETHING except criticize the real actions of others on the internet.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Then suit up. This dude did more than you, or me. At least he did SOMETHING except criticize the real actions of others on the internet.
    Anything's better than helping these criminals maintain an illusion that they're untouchable.

Well I can tell you that sure as $#@! no mainstream people are taking this guy seriously.
    No $#@!, Sherlock! So what? The guy obviously wasn't trying to pander to "mainstream people".

(And why the hell should he? The Clintons - and others like them - "sure as $#@!" love "mainstream people".)

He was publicly mocking and denouncing the Clintons (which is the only thing they deserve), and trying to provoke a response.

He succeeded. (And of course, the Karens, as usual, are tut-tut-ing and tsk-tsk-ing about it.)

Get a respectable looking and acting person to ask the same question and it has a chance to get some traction. If you can't understand that, then we have nothing more to discuss on the topic.
    Oh, I understand it perfectly well. I also recognize it for the delusional naivete that it is.

Regardless of how "respectable looking and acting" someone might be, asking such questions will never be taken "seriously" or have "a chance to get some traction". That's because, to so-called "mainstream people", being "respectable" and "serious" means never even asking such questions in the first place (no matter how nice one's suit and tie might be).

None of which really matters anyway, since, as I already pointed out, he obviously wasn't even trying to do any of that (bold emphasis added):
    Nothing is going to change unless and until there are more (not fewer) people of the kind who are not taken "seriously" by the likes of the Clintons and "mainstream people". (Such disreputable "deplorables" are the reason Hillary and "mainstream people" were so shocked and surprised when she lost in 2016.)
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-30-2023 at 10:46 AM.

He was publicly mocking and denouncing the Clintons (which is the only thing they deserve), and trying to provoke a response.

He succeeded. (And of course, the Karens, as usual, are tut-tut-ing and tsk-tsk-ing about it.)
    For some strange reason the Trump-hater that did something similar at a Trump event, never got much publicity from all of the media that are so terribly mean against poor, poor Donald...

In between the Trump supporters at a rally in Minnesota in 2018, one Trump-hater held up one of the infamous photos showing Donald Trump with his pedo-buddy Jeffrey Epstein.

Fox News thought that this is so embarrassing that they edited this incident out of the footage. Instead they show Trump ridiculing the protester (over his hair!) while the crowd chants “USA, USA, USA”: https://web.archive.org/web/20190401...ffrey-epstein/
    http://web.archive.org/web/201903221...ffrey-epstein/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    This dude did more than you, or me. At least he did SOMETHING except criticize the real actions of others on the internet.
    You don't understand.

None of that matters, because he is a "slob" who:
    (1) didn't wear a suit & tie, and
    (2) didn't get permission ("press credentials") to say anything, and
    (3) didn't shut up and go away just because Hillary told him to.

Also, he's an "antisemitic" Jew who exposes pedophiles, so ...

https://twitter.com/iFightForKids/st...91337548325348

You don't understand.

None of that matters, because he is a "slob" who:
    (1) didn't wear a suit & tie, and
    (2) didn't get permission ("press credentials") to say anything, and
    (3) didn't shut up and go away just because Hillary told him to.

Also, he's an "antisemitic" Jew who exposes pedophiles, so ...
    Any pedo hunter calling out a murderous psychopath in public is a-okay in my book, but I am not Mainstream People I guess.

Sorry, mister, but you weren't wearing a suit and tie.

Also, you didn't avert your gaze, tug your forelock, and say "pretty, please, with sugar on top?".

So get lost, you loser! John Fetterman and respectable "mainstream people" don't have any use for uppity peasants like you.

https://twitter.com/danielmkovalik/s...71288628732232
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-30-2023 at 06:09 PM.

Those damn dirty peasants are getting uppity again.

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/statu...41764553048102

Those damn dirty peasants are getting uppity again.

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/statu...41764553048102

Come now, comrade. Clearly they are not conducting themselves politely and with “proper” decorum. Why I’d bet that if the camera were turned around we’d find that many of them sren’t eve dressed respectably in nice spiffy suits! Clearly just a bunch of low life scum fit only to be ignored.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast