Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: US government vs. "antisemitism"

[
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Whoa...good shooting there Tex, you got me!

There's a big difference to me between cutting off federal funding, which these institutions should not be getting, and turning something into law which can carry criminal penalties.

So I stand by what I posted.

But hey, think whatever you like, I lose, you win, you're the winner.

Earlier in this thread you wrote:
    @jmdrake already mentioned what is different and dangerous about this new act.

That is uses the definition of what will be a prohibited act on a loosely defined, fungible and rapidly changing set of examples promulgated by a Jewish political pressure group.
    And I challenged you to show me what "prohibited acts" you were talking about from the text of the bill.

You then wrote:

In reviewing, investigating, or deciding whether there has been a violation of title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000d et seq.) on the basis of race, color, or national origin, based on an individual’s actual or perceived shared Jewish ancestry or Jewish ethnic characteristics, the Department of Education shall take into consideration the definition of antisemitism as part of the Department’s assessment of whether the practice was motivated by antisemitic intent.
    Look, I know this is convoluted and confusing.

The CFRs are like that, believe me, I've spent the last 25 years of my life wading through as part of my job.

Here's what's going on:

Jews, petrified at the Marxist golem they themselves created now running amok on colleges all across the country, prompted them to pressure congress "to act".

They cooked up this bill to add new and ever expanding additions to the CRA based on the definitions provided by a Jewish political pressure group.

The enforcement "teeth" is the force of law written into the CRA.

The DOE is hereby directed to use those definitions that the IHRA comes up with as prima facie evidence of anti-semitism in any investigation of violations of the CRA.

If you cannot see what is wrong with that picture, I can't say any more.
    The very words that you quoted from the Antisemitism Awareness Act as proof that it prohibited certain acts come almost word for word from Trumps Executive Order. His EO didn't merely refer to the Dept. of Educatiion, but said, "all executive departments and agencies (agencies) charged with enforcing Title VI."

So, when Trump issued an EO that said the same thing this act says, somehow it accomplished nothing other than defunding certain schools. But when this act says it, somehow the same words refer to prohibiting certain acts?

The only difference is that one time it was Trump and the other time it wasn't.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    [

Earlier in this thread you wrote:

And I challenged you to show me what "prohibited acts" you were talking about from the text of the bill.

You then wrote:

The very words that you quoted from the Antisemitism Awareness Act as proof that it prohibited certain acts come almost word for word from Trumps Executive Order. His EO didn't merely refer to the Dept. of Educatiion, but said, "all executive departments and agencies (agencies) charged with enforcing Title VI."

So, when Trump issued an EO that said the same thing this act says, somehow it accomplished nothing other than defunding certain schools. But when this act says it, somehow the same words refer to prohibiting certain acts?

The only difference is that one time it was Trump and the other time it wasn't.
    OK, you've convinced everyone. Government is just doing something good and benign here, and we should all just move on.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    OK, you've convinced everyone. Government is just doing something good and benign here, and we should all just move on.
    I'm not saying that either.

But we should be accurate when it comes to matters of fact.

And we shouldn't have a double standard where the exact same words only mean defunding education when they're in a Trump EO but mean banning free speech when they're in a law passed by Congress.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 05-17-2024 at 01:54 PM.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

And we shouldn't have a double standard where the exact same words only mean defunding education when they're in a Trump EO but mean banning free speech when they're in a law passed by Congress.
    Under one a college would lose Title X funding, which it should not be getting in the first place.

Under the other, you, personally, could be held criminally liable for violating the CRA.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Under one a college would lose Title X funding, which it should not be getting in the first place.

Under the other, you, personally, could be held criminally liable for violating the CRA.
    What in the text of the two leads you to believe this?

I read your bullet points. But none of them answer my question.

I'm not sure if you understood the question at all. Or if you understood the meaning of your own words when you claimed, "It is all about changing history and facts, and keeping them away from learners."

I don't understand how it's even logically possible for a legislative act to change facts.

Are you under the impression that if Congress passes a law that defines a word a certain way that somehow this limits what facts are discoverable by people who do research?
    You really don't know what you're talking about. They are not "my bullet points". They are what is to be prohibited in education.
    The sad fact is, most of it already is, silently and surreptitiously prohibited. I just don't think you have the capacity to understand, or at least that's the way you're behaving, and I'm not going to respond to trolling, it's a waste of time.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

But mostly this could end criticism of the MSM...

https://x.com/_NicoleNonya/status/1791982835210785091

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    But mostly this could end criticism of the MSM...

https://x.com/_NicoleNonya/status/1791982835210785091

Seems the Jewish are responsible for a lot of what's going on here. Politicians take their marching orders, the Jewish NGO chaos, free speech... they are also among the leaders in surveillance technologies in Israel and in the U.S.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    You really don't know what you're talking about. They are not "my bullet points". They are what is to be prohibited in education.
    The sad fact is, most of it already is, silently and surreptitiously prohibited. I just don't think you have the capacity to understand, or at least that's the way you're behaving, and I'm not going to respond to trolling, it's a waste of time.
    The simple thing would have been simply to answer the question I asked. Your waste of time on unrelated side discussions is on you.
    Ron Paul

The simple thing would have been simply to answer the question I asked. Your waste of time on unrelated side discussions is on you.
    I did answer. And that is all.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://x.com/JohnStossel/status/1794455898527821903
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://x.com/NatCon2022/status/1794418706103026000

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456