Thread: Libertarian Party chair wants to talk to RFK Jr about his Israel stance

Libertarian Party chair wants to talk to RFK Jr about his Israel stance

i dunno man. how can you stop "forever wars" and support what's going on.

this is probably the last straw with me on RFK Jr.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RFK really shot himself in the foot with his Israel comments. Now he looks like a complete warmonger.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    RFK really shot himself in the foot with his Israel comments. Now he looks like a complete warmonger.
    He's not a warmonger. But did you know why Biden is doing this? Netanyahu told him that Israel would nuke Lebanon and Iran and Syria
    if he didn't send US power to confront them.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    i dunno man. how can you stop "forever wars" and support what's going on.
    You can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Right but the real problem happening now in actual terms is that if the US does not support Israel militarily, Israel is going to defend itself with nuclear weapons.

Assistance of the US when or IF required is meant to stop Israel from going nuclear if it is beset by a widened war.

Right but the real problem happening now in actual terms is that if the US does not support Israel militarily, Israel is going to defend itself with nuclear weapons.

Assistance of the US when or IF required is meant to stop Israel from going nuclear if it is beset by a widened war.
    Holding the world hostage.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    You can't.
    You can’t say that RFK Jr doesn’t know how to pander.

But it is a weak effort, because I Stand With Israel More Than He Does. #IStandWithIsraelMoreThanYouDo [TM].
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I thought that RFK Jr wanted to end "The Forever wars"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    I thought that RFK Jr wanted to end "The Forever wars"
    WWIII won't last forever. Might not last four hours.

We sure do have a lot of "allies" that have never helped us.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    We sure do have a lot of "allies" that have never helped us.
    They say we should return the favor to Israel because they stood with us after 9/11. I agree. We should stand with them as they stood with us. At this time of hardship for Isreal, we should take billions of dollars and weapons from them and let them do all the fighting. Great pals, they were.

He's not a warmonger. But did you know why Biden is doing this? Netanyahu told him that Israel would nuke Lebanon and Iran and Syria
    if he didn't send US power to confront them.
    Should tell them to go for it and have fun with the consequences.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I assume our nuclear missiles can hit Israel.
    We should remind them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post

My theory is that the guy is playing politics.

I feel, or would like to think, that he's gone full-blown libertarian but can't say it out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    My theory is that the guy is playing politics.

I feel, or would like to think, that he's gone full-blown libertarian but can't say it out loud.
    LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL
    Are you laughing at the notion that he's playing politics? Because he clearly is.

Or are you laughing to keep from crying because this other lifelong Democrat-turned-something else has more libertarian principle in his pinko pinky than Trump has in his whole body?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Are you laughing at the notion that he's playing politics? Because he clearly is.

Or are you laughing to keep from crying because this other lifelong Democrat-turned-something else has more libertarian principle in his pinko pinky than Trump has in his whole body?
    I'm laughing at the notion that a lifetime hard leftist who espouses positions that make Brandon look slightly better (some of which he still openly runs on) is secretly a libertarian/anarchist waiting until he gets into office to go full Milei.

Trump at his worst rhetoric before he unexpectedly showed his change or hidden true colors made RFK look like Lenin, and his record in office was even better.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump at his worst rhetoric before he unexpectedly showed his change or hidden true colors made RFK look like Lenin, and his record in office was even better.
    Eight trillion in debt triggering runaway inflation was worthy of Lenin, and nobody with a brain will believe that was all Biden. But millions dead from the jab was more Stalin's style.