Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1005

Thread: Hamas attacks Israel

Humanitarian supply ships headed from Turkey to Gaza have been denied the right to sail by an international shipping body.

The organization Freedom Flotilla Coalition said in a press statement Saturday afternoon the group organizing for support to Gaza was contacted by the Guinea Bissau International Ships Registry for an inspection of their lead ship.

The inspector for GBISR conducted the inspection on Friday, and the organization withdrew consent for the legal registration and flag use for the two FFC ships, citing the organization’s planned mission to Gaza amid the war between Hamas and Israel.

“Without a flag, we cannot sail. But this is not the end,” wrote the FFC.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ssage-to-gaza/

@Anti Federalist Can you enlighten me on why ships from one country, in this case Turkey, would apply for a flag from another (Guinea Bissau) to sail? Can't they just register in Turkey?
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    @Anti Federalist Can you enlighten me on why ships from one country, in this case Turkey, would apply for a flag from another (Guinea Bissau) to sail? Can't they just register in Turkey?
    Because it's cheaper.

Years ago, before they blew themselves apart, Liberia was the shipping "flag" capital of the world. More ships were registered in Monrovia as their home port, than any other place, because it was a tax and regulatory haven.

Today, the UN controls all shipping, and they have removed most of the benefits of a "flag of convenience"

But it is still a common practice used by ship owners and shipping companies to try and eke out some savings.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Because it's cheaper.

Years ago, before they blew themselves apart, Liberia was the shipping "flag" capital of the world. More ships were registered in Monrovia as their home port, than any other place, because it was a tax and regulatory haven.

Today, the UN controls all shipping, and they have removed most of the benefits of a "flag of convenience"

But it is still a common practice used by ship owners and shipping companies to try and eke out some savings.
    Thanks. That's interesting. Always wondered about it.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Netanyahu was told not to enter Rafah, his going to do it with or without the hostage deal.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...57924798886161

Israel rejected ceasefire..
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 05-06-2024 at 03:43 PM.

War always has propaganda, and the truth is not a concern. But sometimes it gets ridiculous...

An example. A Tweet to make these look like young girls, with supposed false translation. A response that shows that they were soldiers.

https://x.com/Truthtellerftm/status/1793384163724140598
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Israeli forces bombed Rafah Camp, after Hamas attack. IDF took anger retaliation on civilians.
    Not for the faint hearted.

https://x.com/syylllia/status/1794855529753506121

https://x.com/aaronjmate/status/1794849780738170965

After this attack on civilians in Rafah.
    I dont think Mike Johnson announcing Netanyahu to address U.S. Congress would be a good idea let alone now in a election cycle.

Mike Johnson base seem to be brain-washed Evangelicals, Incapable of seeing right or wrong in ME on 5/27/2024

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has called on the Islamic world to take action against Israel in response to the latest deadly strike in the Gaza Strip. Erdogan, 70, told lawmakers from his AKP party today that Israel represented a threat to 'all of humanity.'

'No state is safe as long as Israel does not follow international law and does not feel bound by international law,' Erdogan added, repeating an accusation that Israel is committing 'genocide' in Gaza. He also called Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu a 'vampire', and accused him of killing 'innocent civilians in their tents'. He also took aim at the West for being 'complicit' with the ongoing war in the Middle East.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...u-vampire.html
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

There are those on twitter who are posting videos of Hamas allegedly firing rockets using humanitarian aid bags as props to launch rockets in Rafah.
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; Yesterday at 09:38 PM.

A year later.

Israeli Evidence of Hamas Command Center in al-Shifa Hospital Falls Short: Report

Footage to date fails to prove Gaza complex was nerve centre for attacks on Israel, as military has claimed
    IDF evidence so far falls well short of al-Shifa hospital being Hamas HQ

Last edited by WarriorLiberty; Yesterday at 09:38 PM.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334