Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 780 of 906

Thread: Hamas attacks Israel

  1. #751
    'Scores' injured and killed in strike on U.N. school in Gaza

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...za/ar-AA1k9mtT

    Israeli air strike on UN-school kills 'at least 50' on devastating day of attacks

    https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/i...tating-attacks
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #752
    This is interesting development.
    Israeli Haaretz

    "The police investigation found that a military helicopter that fired at Hamas on the Nova festival apparently also hit some participants of the festival"



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #753
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    This is interesting development.
    Israeli Haaretz
    That has been known for a while. IDF pilots shot at fleeing festival attendees and IDF tanks shot at houses where Hamas was holding hostages. It's obvious when you look at the level of damage to the cars and houses. Hamas crossed the wall with small arms and RPG at most. The cars and houses were hit with heavy weapons.
    Last edited by 69360; 11-18-2023 at 08:18 PM.

  6. #754

  7. #755
    Israel must offer 'a political horizon' to Palestinians in form of two-state solution: Ex Israel PM Olmert to BBC

    https://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsCon...o-Palesti.aspx
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

  8. #756
    S&P Forecasts Sharp Economic Downturn For Israel


    https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...rn-for-israel/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  9. #757

  10. #758
    Even in the darkness, the utter devastation in northern Gaza is clear as day. The empty shells of buildings, illuminated by the last shreds of light, lurch out of the landscape on the dirt roads across the Gaza Strip. At night, the only signs of life are the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) vehicles that rumble the landscape, tightening the military’s grip on the northern sector.

    On Saturday night, we traveled with the IDF into Gaza to see the newly exposed tunnel shaft discovered at the compound of Al-Shifa Hospital, the enclave’s largest medical facility.

    After crossing the border fence at around 9:00 in the evening, our convoy of Humvees turned off its lights, relying on night vision goggles to traverse the Gaza Strip. We would spend the next six hours inside Gaza, much of that time spent getting back and forth from the tunnel shaft.

    The commander in charge of our group, Lt. Col. Tom said this tunnel is significantly larger than others he had seen before. “This is a big tunnel,” he said. “I have encountered tunnels — in 2014 in [Operation] Protective Edge, I was a company commander — and this tunnel is an order of magnitude bigger than a standard tunnel.”

    It was nearing midnight as we walked the last few feet to the exposed tunnel shaft. The IDF had promised “concrete evidence” that Hamas was using the hospital complex above ground as cover for what it called terror infrastructure underneath, including a command and control hub.

    Several days earlier, the IDF had released what it said was the first batch of evidence, which included weapons and ammunition they said they found inside the hospital itself. But the pictures were a far cry from proving that Hamas had a facility underneath, and a CNN investigation found that some of the guns had been moved around.

    The discovery of the tunnel shaft the next day was more compelling, showing an entrance to something underground. But even then, it was unclear what it was or how far down it went. This is what everyone has been trying to understand.

    Standing on the edge of the tunnel shaft, it was apparent that the structure itself was substantial. At the top, the remains of a ladder hung over the lip of the opening. In the center of the round shaft, a center pole looked like a hub for a spiral staircase. The shaft itself extended down farther than we could see, especially in the meager light of our headlamps.

    Video released by the IDF from inside the shaft showed what we could not see from the top of the opening. The video shows a spiral staircase leading down into a concrete tunnel. The IDF said the tunnel shaft extends downwards approximately 10 meters and the tunnel runs for 55 meters. At its end stands a metal door with a small window.

    “We need to demolish the underground facility that we found,” said IDF spokesperson Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari. “I think the leadership of Hamas is in great pressure because we found this facility, and we are now going to demolish it. It’s going to take us time. We’re going to do it safely, but we’re going to do it.”

    It is arguably the most compelling evidence thus far that the IDF has offered that there may be a network of tunnels below the hospital. It does not establish without a doubt that there is a command center under Gaza’s largest hospital, but it is clear that there is a tunnel down below. Seeing what connects to that tunnel is absolutely critical.

    Hamas has repeatedly denied that there is a network of tunnels below Shifa hospital. Health officials who have spoken with CNN have said the same, insisting it is only a medical facility.

    As is so rarely the case in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, this answer truly is black and white. Either there is an underground series of tunnels below the hospital. Or there is not.

    More at: https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/20/middl...hnk/index.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  11. #759
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Even in the darkness, the utter devastation in northern Gaza is clear as day. The empty shells of buildings, illuminated by the last shreds of light, lurch out of the landscape on the dirt roads across the Gaza Strip. At night, the only signs of life are the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) vehicles that rumble the landscape, tightening the military’s grip on the northern sector.

    On Saturday night, we traveled with the IDF into Gaza to see the newly exposed tunnel shaft discovered at the compound of Al-Shifa Hospital, the enclave’s largest medical facility.

    After crossing the border fence at around 9:00 in the evening, our convoy of Humvees turned off its lights, relying on night vision goggles to traverse the Gaza Strip. We would spend the next six hours inside Gaza, much of that time spent getting back and forth from the tunnel shaft.

    The commander in charge of our group, Lt. Col. Tom said this tunnel is significantly larger than others he had seen before. “This is a big tunnel,” he said. “I have encountered tunnels — in 2014 in [Operation] Protective Edge, I was a company commander — and this tunnel is an order of magnitude bigger than a standard tunnel.”

    It was nearing midnight as we walked the last few feet to the exposed tunnel shaft. The IDF had promised “concrete evidence” that Hamas was using the hospital complex above ground as cover for what it called terror infrastructure underneath, including a command and control hub.

    Several days earlier, the IDF had released what it said was the first batch of evidence, which included weapons and ammunition they said they found inside the hospital itself. But the pictures were a far cry from proving that Hamas had a facility underneath, and a CNN investigation found that some of the guns had been moved around.

    The discovery of the tunnel shaft the next day was more compelling, showing an entrance to something underground. But even then, it was unclear what it was or how far down it went. This is what everyone has been trying to understand.

    Standing on the edge of the tunnel shaft, it was apparent that the structure itself was substantial. At the top, the remains of a ladder hung over the lip of the opening. In the center of the round shaft, a center pole looked like a hub for a spiral staircase. The shaft itself extended down farther than we could see, especially in the meager light of our headlamps.

    Video released by the IDF from inside the shaft showed what we could not see from the top of the opening. The video shows a spiral staircase leading down into a concrete tunnel. The IDF said the tunnel shaft extends downwards approximately 10 meters and the tunnel runs for 55 meters. At its end stands a metal door with a small window.

    “We need to demolish the underground facility that we found,” said IDF spokesperson Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari. “I think the leadership of Hamas is in great pressure because we found this facility, and we are now going to demolish it. It’s going to take us time. We’re going to do it safely, but we’re going to do it.”

    It is arguably the most compelling evidence thus far that the IDF has offered that there may be a network of tunnels below the hospital. It does not establish without a doubt that there is a command center under Gaza’s largest hospital, but it is clear that there is a tunnel down below. Seeing what connects to that tunnel is absolutely critical.

    Hamas has repeatedly denied that there is a network of tunnels below Shifa hospital. Health officials who have spoken with CNN have said the same, insisting it is only a medical facility.

    As is so rarely the case in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, this answer truly is black and white. Either there is an underground series of tunnels below the hospital. Or there is not.

    More at: https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/20/middl...hnk/index.html
    Unfortunately i have a hard time buying and believing Israeli side on these so called tunnels below Shifa hospital that had being used by Hamas.

  12. #760
    Little peace & ceasefire just in time for Thanksgiving family conversion?

    F* ers



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #761
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Unfortunately i have a hard time buying and believing Israeli side on these so called tunnels below Shifa hospital that had being used by Hamas.
    And I have a hard time believing Hamas or the vast majority of Palestinians who support them.
    There is plenty of evidence from the past and the present that Hamas works this way.

    I am not supporting either side, we should stay out of it and not trust either side, but facts are facts.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  15. #762
    https://twitter.com/LPMisesCaucus/st...93107299512657


  16. #763
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And I have a hard time believing Hamas or the vast majority of Palestinians who support them.
    There is plenty of evidence from the past and the present that Hamas works this way.

    I am not supporting either side, we should stay out of it and not trust either side, but facts are facts.
    Yet you believe Israeli's current leadership netanyahu that pushed for the war in Iraq with his lies? and lied there would be peace in the region if Saddam is taken out?

    How has that turned out?

  17. #764
    Just before the whole region explodes into killing millions, Netanyahu will be removed, and the new Israeli government will begin the diplomatic process that will ultimately lead to a Two-State Solution, some time next year.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

  18. #765
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And I have a hard time believing Hamas or the vast majority of Palestinians who support them.
    There is plenty of evidence from the past and the present that Hamas works this way.

    I am not supporting either side, we should stay out of it and not trust either side, but facts are facts.
    The vast majority of Palestinians in Gaza could not suport Hamas. It is impossible. The majority of the population was not even of voting age the last time an election was held in Gaza.

  19. #766
    Again, cap tip to Hollywood writers who wrote in a 5 day cease fire, during Thanksgiving break.

    Nice timing nice touch

  20. #767
    This seems to be repeating pattern from this former official.


    Before viral Islamophobic rant, ex-Obama official harassed women, Russian diplomat’s dog

    Ex-Obama adviser says more Palestinian kids should die in Islamophobic rant


    During 2022 this official kept harassing Russian embassy officials.
    Over the war in Ukraine, harassing Russian Women embassy employers.

    During the early years of Bush/Clinton it seems there are images of Seldowitz who had being with Madeleine Albright.

  21. #768
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Yet you believe Israeli's current leadership netanyahu that pushed for the war in Iraq with his lies? and lied there would be peace in the region if Saddam is taken out?

    How has that turned out?
    I believe the facts whatever side they come from.
    I do not take the word of either side at face value.
    You seem to think that just because Israel lies they must always lie and Hamas must always tell the truth, no matter what the facts say.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #769
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The vast majority of Palestinians in Gaza could not suport Hamas. It is impossible. The majority of the population was not even of voting age the last time an election was held in Gaza.
    Voting is not the only way to support Hamas.
    They cheer their acts of barbarism and many even participate without being members.
    They also state their support for them in public and in polls consistently.
    They also participate in lies that support Hamas and are often later exposed as lies.

    You also seem to think that if Israel is not good then the Palestinians must be good.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  24. #770
    Surprise! Hostage Deal Delayed Until Friday ... At Least

    https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2023...-least-n594365


    (Hamas won't agree)
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  25. #771
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You also seem to think...
    Oh, look. SwordGypsy is back at the crystal ball, trying to read our minds.

    Is this going to go smoother than your insistence that anyone who doesn't vote for Trump has framed pics of Biden molesting children on their walls?

  26. #772
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Oh, look. SwordGypsy is back at the crystal ball, trying to read our minds.

    Is this going to go smoother than your insistence that anyone who doesn't vote for Trump has framed pics of Biden molesting children on their walls?
    Look whose hallucinating again.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  27. #773
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Voting is not the only way to support Hamas.
    They cheer their acts of barbarism and many even participate without being members.
    They also state their support for them in public and in polls consistently.
    They also participate in lies that support Hamas and are often later exposed as lies.

    You also seem to think that if Israel is not good then the Palestinians must be good.
    Even if you don't deem the Palestinians "good", what is happening to them is still genocide.

  28. #774
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You also seem to think that if Israel is not good then the Palestinians must be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Look whose hallucinating again.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Even if you don't deem the Palestinians "good", what is happening to them is still genocide.
    It appears we now know who was hallucinating, when you tried to read 69360's mind. He certainly wasn't thinking what you thought he was thinking.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-24-2023 at 01:59 PM.

  29. #775
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Even if you don't deem the Palestinians "good", what is happening to them is still genocide.
    Just the same as what they attempt to do to Israelis whether Israelis are "good" or not.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  30. #776
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It appears we now know who was hallucinating, when you tried to read 69360's mind. He certainly wasn't thinking what you thought he was thinking.
    On the contrary, he claimed (and everyone can see it) that Palestinians didn't support Hamas.
    Not supporting Hamas is a good thing.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #777
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Is this going to go smoother than your insistence that anyone who doesn't vote for Trump has framed pics of Biden molesting children on their walls?
    This is a blatant lie and you know it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  33. #778
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    On the contrary, he claimed (and everyone can see it) that Palestinians didn't support Hamas.
    Not supporting Hamas is a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    This is a blatant lie and you know it.
    So. He points out that the Palestinians haven't voted for Hamas for the very specific reason that they haven't had any elections to vote in. And you say he's stupid enough to think that not voting for something bad in an election which never happens means none of them are bad people. Not one.

    Then you call me a liar for trying to change up my tiresome but always relevant (downright ever-green) charge that your incredibly binary thinking process always pigeonholes anyone who doesn't kiss Trumpian ass as a Biden worshipper. Don't vote and you don't support Hamas but you do support Biden. That's called a double standard, and it's why normal people find partisans so incredibly tiresome.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-25-2023 at 06:45 AM.

  34. #779
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So. He points out that the Palestinians haven't voted for Hamas for the very specific reason that they haven't had any elections to vote in. And you say he's stupid enough to think that not voting for something bad in an election which never happens means none of them are bad people. Not one.

    Then you call me a liar for trying to change up my tiresome but always relevant (downright ever-green) charge that your incredibly binary thinking process always pigeonholes anyone who doesn't kiss Trumpian ass as a Biden worshipper. Don't vote and you don't support Hamas but you do support Biden. That's called a double standard, and it's why normal people find partisans so incredibly tiresome.
    A: You are lying about what I have said before again.
    B: As I already pointed out, the Palestinians show their support for Hamas in other ways.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  35. #780
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You are lying about what I have said before again.
    Your accusations don't mean anything to anyone because you're about as specific as an MSM outlet describing a black murderer.

    Care to tell us which of the times you said "again" before it is that you're blathering about?

    It's just like being accused of something by Biden. "You're guilty of...

    ...uh...

    ...

    ...the thing."
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-25-2023 at 07:45 AM.

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Why Israel created Hamas?
    By Liberty Star in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-24-2024, 10:58 AM
  2. Hamas Denies Rockets and Rocket Attacks, It's Pure Murder
    By James_Madison_Lives in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2019, 08:19 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-22-2012, 11:27 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-15-2012, 04:23 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 09:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •