Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 750 of 911

Thread: Hamas attacks Israel

  1. #721
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I do not and will not ever support or make excuses for Hamas, they are terrorists.
    Not even if it turns out that the government of Israel never lost control of it after all, and they're really Netanyahu's handy local False Flags R Us?

    'Cause, you know, losing control of the things they create in the first place really isn't Israel's style.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-16-2023 at 02:37 PM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #722
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The real question, which no one asks, is who and what made Hamas believe that kidnapping a bunch of people would work out well for them? Cui bono?
    In the past they traded one IDF soldier for I think 1,000 or so Palestinian prisoners. It may have been a reasonable assumption they could do so again.

  4. #723
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Not even if it turns out that the government of Israel never lost control of it after all, and they're really Netanyahu's handy local False Flags R Us?

    'Cause, you know, losing control of the things they create in the first place really isn't Israel's style.
    I don't think that is the case at all. I think the attack worked because it was low tech but well planned. I'd bet money that IRGCQ planned the whole thing and trained Hamas for it.

  5. #724
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't think that is the case at all.
    Got enough evidence to bet your life on it? Honestly, I think the only thing that saves us from Netanyahu and his fellow psychopaths using a few of their nukes to start WWIII is us ignoring all this attention whoring and telling them to clean their own house.

  6. #725
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Got enough evidence to bet your life on it? Honestly, I think the only thing that saves us from Netanyahu and his fellow psychopaths using a few of their nukes to start WWIII is us ignoring all this attention whoring and telling them to clean their own house.
    Egypt gave them hardcore intel right before it happened.

    Things are not what they seem.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

  7. #726
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Egypt gave them hardcore intel right before it happened.

    Things are not what they seem.
    Egypt didn't want any of this to happen. They didn't want Palestinian refugees. So why did the Palestinians want to be refugees? And since when does it take the IDF twelve hours to get to the other side of their tiny ass country?

    Whether things are as they seem to one usually depends on whether one pays close attention.

  8. #727
    Remember what Netanyahu said about Iraqi taking out Saddam, there will be peace in the region?
    how well did that turn out?

    Netanyahu's Push for the U.S. to Invade Iraq
    "To Deal with terrorists, apply military force agaisnt them"

  9. #728
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Egypt didn't want any of this to happen. They didn't want Palestinian refugees. So why did the Palestinians want to be refugees? And since when does it take the IDF twelve hours to get to the other side of their tiny ass country?

    Whether things are as they seem to one usually depends on whether one pays close attention.
    Nor does anyone in Europe,Western Europe want 2 Million Palestinian refugees fleeing there,while Europe is already dealing with another migrant crisis..

    I dont believe Israel occpying Gaza/West Bank would be a good idea.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #729
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    In nature you have two kinds of dangerous animals, one of them advertises their danger the other is aggressive. Israel in this case is the brightly coloured frog. Hamas is the banana spider jumping against the glass of the terrarium 20 times to attack someone on the other side. You are not far off, but I do think you are wrong about the intentions of Israel, they do not want to commit genocide, really, they want peace and stability above all, but they will try to get what they want in the most effective way.
    "Israel" wants peace and stability? That's rich.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

  12. #730
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    "Israel" wants peace and stability? That's rich.
    They'll get richer when they control all that gas offshore, to which the Palestinians still hold mineral rights.

  13. #731
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Nor does anyone in Europe,Western Europe want 2 Million Palestinian refugees...
    You're sure Klaus Schwab isn't on the continent as you type that?

    A good idea. I've learned that most ideas are good for somebody. Cui bono?

    I can't find the Arab who benefits from this, not even within a theoretically renegade Hamas. Not Egypt, not Iran, nobody. But Israel not only hates Palestinians, they want that coast and they want the gas under it. They also know that sabre-rattling gets them U.S. dollars every time.

    Why was Gaza attacked? Why wouldn't Palestinian terrorists prefer Tel Aviv?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-16-2023 at 04:04 PM.

  14. #732
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Got enough evidence to bet your life on it? Honestly, I think the only thing that saves us from Netanyahu and his fellow psychopaths using a few of their nukes to start WWIII is us ignoring all this attention whoring and telling them to clean their own house.
    Nobody has evidence. We are all speculating and will never know the truth.

  15. #733
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Nobody has evidence. We are all speculating and will never know the truth.
    In all matters distant and local, great and small, I have always found that to be the very best time to butt the $#@! out and mind my own damned business.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-16-2023 at 04:38 PM.

  16. #734
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You're sure Klaus Schwab isn't on the continent as you type that?

    A good idea. I've learned that most ideas are good for somebody. Cui bono?

    I can't find the Arab who benefits from this, not even within a theoretically renegade Hamas. Not Egypt, not Iran, nobody. But Israel not only hates Palestinians, they want that coast and they want the gas under it. They also know that sabre-rattling gets them U.S. dollars every time.

    Why was Gaza attacked? Why wouldn't Palestinian terrorists prefer Tel Aviv?
    I can't find the Arab who benefits from this, not even within a theoretically renegade Hamas
    Like i said Europe doesn't benefit from this either.
    The likely outcome of this should Israel occupy Gaza permanently are Radical Jihadist attacks in Europe and elsewhere, quite precisely they are opening a jar of a bottle.



    they want that coast and they want the gas under it.
    Of course its what they want and "World Order" wants it.
    They dont want Russia/China any shares of it.

    Tim Scott sorta exposed it on the presidential debate.


    Its all about the resources, they dont care about the human losses if they did.
    There would be a ceasefire by now..
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 11-16-2023 at 04:21 PM.

  17. #735
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Like i said Europe doesn't benefit from this either.
    As a whole, they most certainly do not. But I do beg to differ. You said not anybody in Europe. Remember, lizard people are people too.

  18. #736
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You're sure Klaus Schwab isn't on the continent as you type that?

    A good idea. I've learned that most ideas are good for somebody. Cui bono?

    I can't find the Arab who benefits from this, not even within a theoretically renegade Hamas. Not Egypt, not Iran, nobody. But Israel not only hates Palestinians, they want that coast and they want the gas under it. They also know that sabre-rattling gets them U.S. dollars every time.

    Why was Gaza attacked? Why wouldn't Palestinian terrorists prefer Tel Aviv?
    What happened on Oct 7.

    Is quite a strange one.

    All of a sudden Hamas just decided to drop on a border outpost that looked deserted base, taking over the base or outpost with Motorized Paragliders and no military protecting the facility?

    Did the Israeli guards decide to take a little break?
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 11-16-2023 at 05:22 PM.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #737
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    In all matters distant and local, great and small, I have always found that to be the very best time to butt the $#@! out and mind my own damned business.
    I'm hoping our government will butt out of it.

  21. #738
    This was the "proof" of a Hamas "command center" that justifies bombing a hospital. 10 rifles. In a place like gaza that could have just been the security guards. Plenty of American homes have more than 10 rifles in them.


    https://www.yahoo.com/news/israeli-m...114604915.html

  22. #739
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    You are not far off, but I do think you are wrong about the intentions of Israel, they do not want to commit genocide, really, they want peace and stability above all, but they will try to get what they want in the most effective way.
    Maybe the most surprising here is that no less than 2 Israeli plans for ethnic cleansing of the Gaza strip have been published. So Netanyahu and his zionist crooks actually have planned the “effective” genocide of Gaza…
    Apparently a deal was made with Egypt and Hamas (!) to cleanse Gaza of Palestinians to steal Palestinian Levant gas.

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    On 17 October, the Misgav Institute for National Security & Zionist Strategy published its paper calling for the “relocation and final settlement of the entire Gaza population”, noting that, “There is at the moment a unique and rare opportunity to evacuate the whole Gaza Strip in coordination with the Egyptian government”.

    While the Leviathan gas is worth more than $100 billion, the costs for relocating them to Egypt is $8 billion or less (the more Palestinians killed, the lower the costs…).
    The average cost of a three-room apartment of 95 square meters for an average Gaza family of 5.14 people in one of the two mentioned cities stands at $19,000. In calculating the total population that resides in the Gaza Strip, which stands between 1.4-2.2 million people, it is possible to assess that the amount that would need to be transferred to Egypt in order to finance would be around $5 to 8 billion.
    .
    A second plan for ridding Gaza of Palestinians was leaked from the Israeli Intelligence Ministry headed by Gila Gamliel, and was devised for “The Unit for Settlement – Gaza Strip” organisation. According to this plan, Palestinians in Gaza should be displaced to the northern Egyptian Sinai peninsula, and absorbed by other countries further away.

    This plan consists of 3 steps:
    the creation of tent cities southwest of the Gaza Strip; the construction of a humanitarian corridor to “assist the residents”; and finally, the building of cities in northern Sinai. In parallel, a “sterile zone”, several kilometers wide, would be established within Egypt, south of the Israeli border, “so that the evacuated residents would not be able to return”.
    Flynn-Inovo-and-Levant gas
    Last edited by Firestarter; 11-17-2023 at 01:51 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

    The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

  23. #740
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    In one of those strange “coincidences” in October 2022, the Al-Monitor reported on “secret bilateral talks” between Egypt and Israel in 2021-22, about “the extraction of natural gas off the coast of the Gaza Strip”.
    This led to a February 2021 Memorandum of Understanding between Egypt and Israel, which was agreed upon with the Palestinian National Authority (Hamas and/or Hezbollah?!?) that would have to start “at the beginning of 2024” (is the timing of this war just another “coincidence”?).
    The Egyptian official explained that Israel required the start of practical measures to extract gas from the Gaza fields at the beginning of 2024, to ensure its own security.
    .
    According to the Times of Israel (this seems to confirm that Hamas was indeed involved in the plot to help Israel and Egypt steal the Palestinian gas!):
    Hamas was treated as a partner to the detriment of the Palestinian Authority to prevent Abbas from moving towards creating a Palestinian State. Hamas was promoted from a terrorist group to an organization with which Israel conducted negotiations through Egypt, and which was allowed to receive suitcases containing millions of dollars from Qatar through the Gaza crossings.
    Flynn-Inovo-and-Levant gas
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

    The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

  24. #741
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Nor does anyone in Europe,Western Europe want 2 Million Palestinian refugees fleeing there,while Europe is already dealing with another migrant crisis..
    It are predominantly the right wing "extremists" that are against the migrants flooding Europe.
    These are controlled, as brainwashed sheep, by the right wing politricksters that are really zionist extremist (see the David Horowitz, Bannon, Gatestone network that I've posted about before).

    While it are the "woke" left wing socialists that protest against the Israeli terror campaign against Palestinians (now also started on the West Bank?).
    But these socialists, as brainwashed sheep, support "refugees" flooding Europe, because of "human rights".
    Last edited by Firestarter; 11-17-2023 at 01:59 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

    The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

  25. #742
    Biden defends Gaza hospital raid as Israel releases scant evidence of Hamas HQ

    https://news.yahoo.com/biden-defends...232505435.html

    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

  26. #743
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Are you claiming that it's impossible? Because Israel admits that they controlled Hamas, from the moment they created it right up to the moment they claim they lost control of it.

    I don't know about you, but Israel has lied to me before.

    No, I can't claim to know that for a fact. But this attack serves Israel's stated goals one hell of a lot better than the goals of the typical Palestinian. So it seems worthy of consideration, unless you're phobic about the ADL calling you an antisemite.
    I am of the belief that it's very possibile that they let things happen in early October in order to do what they do now. I do not think they have control of Hamas at this time however. But controlling the situation might be the same thing in the end.
    "I am a bird"

  27. #744
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I am of the belief that it's very possibile that they let things happen in early October in order to do what they do now. I do not think they have control of Hamas at this time however. But controlling the situation might be the same thing in the end.
    I think so. Whether or not they made it happen, there's no question they let it happen. And they clearly have no intention of letting the crisis go to waste.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #745
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    In the past they traded one IDF soldier for I think 1,000 or so Palestinian prisoners. It may have been a reasonable assumption they could do so again.
    That seems the most obvious and probable motivation. The weakness, prisoner exchanges and Iranian payoffs by the Biden Admin would also make it seem like a "good" idea to some shorted sighted and simple minded terrorists.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  30. #746
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Egypt didn't want any of this to happen. They didn't want Palestinian refugees. So why did the Palestinians want to be refugees?
    Well, for the most part, the Gaza Strip has been a refugee camp for quite a long time...

    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  31. #747
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I am of the belief that it's very possibile that they let things happen in early October in order to do what they do now. I do not think they have control of Hamas at this time however. But controlling the situation might be the same thing in the end.
    It's possible, there will never be any way to prove or disprove that. The attack by Hamas was well planned but also very basic. My own theory is that IRGCQ provided intelligence and trained them for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Well, for the most part, the Gaza Strip has been a refugee camp for quite a long time...
    The Palestinians are not just refugees, but stateless and have been so for 3 generations.

  32. #748
    Piers Morgan gotten roasted on twitter over his tweet on the conflict and over the death of civilians.
    While being a hypocrite on the Ukrainian conflict over the conflict in Gaza/Israel.

    A user on X/Twitter said.
    one moment we are condemning Putin for Invading Ukraine, the next moment we're cheering on Israel for Invading Palestine.

    The war against Hamas is morally defensible.
    Piers Morgan

    No, the war against Hamas is morally defensible. But Israel must wage it within the rules of International law.



  33. #749

  34. #750
    Israel’s righter than right GOV was aggressive pushing out Arabs in West Bank before the Hamas attack

    Attention needs to be put on Israel’s racists leaders

    ASA’EL, West Bank (AP) — With attention focused on its contentious judicial overhaul, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government has quietly taken unprecedented steps toward cementing Israel’s control over the occupied West Bank — perhaps permanently.

    Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich, a leader of the settlement movement, assumed new powers over the occupied territory in his coalition agreement with Netanyahu. Smotrich moved swiftly to approve thousands of new settlement homes, legalize previously unauthorized wildcat outposts and make it more difficult for Palestinians to build homes and move about.

    As the first government minister to oversee civilian life in the West Bank, his role amounts to a recognition that Israel’s 56-year military occupation is not temporary but permanent, observers say.

    “If Smotrich keeps this position for four years we will be at a point of no return,” said Ilan Paz, former head of Israel’s Civil Administration, a military body overseeing civilian affairs in the West Bank.

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Why Israel created Hamas?
    By Liberty Star in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-24-2024, 10:58 AM
  2. Hamas Denies Rockets and Rocket Attacks, It's Pure Murder
    By James_Madison_Lives in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2019, 08:19 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-22-2012, 11:27 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-15-2012, 04:23 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 09:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •