Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamas attacks Israel

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Says the guy who still thinks January 6th was an insurrection.
    A really $#@!ty attempt at one too.

The following 8 countries have pulled their ambassadors from Israel over the assault on Gaza:
    Bolivia
    South Africa
    Jordan
    Turkey

Chile
    Chad
    Honduras
    Bahrain

https://thehill.com/homenews/4296621...mid-hamas-war/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...03911630721339

The revolution will not be televised. The revolution will not be televised.

The attempt to invoke the Book of Revelations, on the other hand, is being televised.

https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid/statu...51099619791099

Last edited by acptulsa; 11-09-2023 at 01:07 AM.

Many of the videos on the internet of the Hamas 7 October terrorist attack were supposedly documented and released by Hamas themselves, like they wanted to help Israel to show what “animals” they are?!?
    There were at least 4 freelance “journalists” (including that work for CNN and New York Times) - Hassan Eslaiah, Yousef Masoud, Ali Mahmud, and Hatem Ali – that took pictures of the attack.

See for example the following photograph of “Hamas terrorists” crossing the Israeli border by Eslaiah, who works for CNN.

This shows that these journalists had advance knowledge of the terrorist attack, which makes it more probable that this was a false flag attack (shouldn’t Hamas have kept this a secret?): https://honestreporting.com/photogra...cal-questions/
    (https://web.archive.org/web/20231108...cal-questions/)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

https://twitter.com/The_Kyle_Mann/st...43584074342867
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Many of the videos on the internet of the Hamas 7 October terrorist attack were supposedly documented and released by Hamas themselves, like they wanted to help Israel to show what “animals” they are?!?
    There were at least 4 freelance “journalists” (including that work for CNN and New York Times) - Hassan Eslaiah, Yousef Masoud, Ali Mahmud, and Hatem Ali – that took pictures of the attack.

See for example the following photograph of “Hamas terrorists” crossing the Israeli border by Eslaiah, who works for CNN.

This shows that these journalists had advance knowledge of the terrorist attack, which makes it more probable that this was a false flag attack (shouldn’t Hamas have kept this a secret?): https://honestreporting.com/photogra...cal-questions/
    (https://web.archive.org/web/20231108...cal-questions/)
    They are all freelance journalists. Do you know what a freelance journalist or photographer is? It doesn't sound like you do. They sell their work to news, like AP, CNN, NYT, all of them who pay. There are headlines about all their names, as if CNN somehow shouldn't have purchased this information? Selling your journalism to media that want to publish it is what independent journalists do. It is how today's corporate media gets news, rather than have to send in their own staff, which isn't going to happen. The AP is a middleman/fountainhead from which corporate media draw.
    Last edited by Snowball; 11-09-2023 at 01:31 PM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    They are all freelance journalists. Do you know what a freelance journalist or photographer is?
    Yeah. It's the kind of reporters who aren't very damned likely to all get inside information on a genuine terrorist attack.

A false flag operation, on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yeah. It's the kind of reporters who aren't very damned likely to all get inside information on a genuine terrorist attack.

? These are Gazans. He knows Hamas well. He lives there and provided some footage. ??
    what is the dillio??
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    what is the dillio??
    The fact that they were embedded. The idea that a terror organization would think airing the gory details would help them.

You turn thermite into thermonuclear weapons and you want to take me to task for finding reporters embedded in a terror attack suspicious?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-09-2023 at 01:46 PM.

If you want news from Gaza, you pay for (NOT HIRE) the work of Gazans.

Documenting something occurring is not preknowledge.

Documenting something occurring is not preknowledge...
    ... unless you're embedded with the people doing it at the moment it begins. Then it's a strong, stark, undeniable case of advance knowledge.

You do realize that the state of Israel created Hamas, right?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-09-2023 at 02:04 PM.

... unless you're embedded with the people doing it at the moment it begins. Then it's a strong, stark, undeniable case of advance knowledge.
    I'd call it concurrent knowledge. Proving he or they had foreknowledge as in days before is another thing.

I'd call it concurrent knowledge. Proving he or they had foreknowledge as in days before is another thing.
    And that makes it less suspicious because...?

We already knew the IDF artillery caused casualties on Oct 7th, now we know that Apache helicopters also killed Israelis.

https://warnews247-gr.translate.goog..._x_tr_pto=wapp

Another Israeli military chief rabbi had come under criticism for his least backlash on some comments.
    Source to Link of tweet.

Niki Haley claimed if ceasefire happens people will die.

Niki Haley least claim from debate.

If I would be a terrorist and plan a major terrorist attack through the closely monitored Israel border, I would go out of my way to not tell any "journalist", especially not one that works for the Zionist-controlled media.

If on the other hand, I would be a double agent, secretly working for Mossad, staging a false flag attack, to give Israel the justification to ethnically cleanse the Gaza strip, I wouldn't have to keep anything a secret, and I would inform as many "journalists" as I could, especially those working for the Zionist-controlled media.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    If I would be a terrorist and plan a major terrorist attack through the closely monitored Israel border, I would go out of my way to not tell any "journalist", especially not one that works for the Zionist-controlled media.

If on the other hand, I would be a double agent, secretly working for Mossad, staging a false flag attack, to give Israel the justification to ethnically cleanse the Gaza strip, I wouldn't have to keep anything a secret, and I would inform as many "journalists" as I could, especially those working for the Zionist-controlled media.
    I suppose this attack on Israel could be seen as a false flag simply due that netanyahu needed a way to stop.

Anyone criticizing his new laws that they're trying to push in Israel.

An actual attack of this scale would have being likely already alerted and prevented, yet somehow this attack just appears to happen either way.

We already knew the IDF artillery caused casualties on Oct 7th, now we know that Apache helicopters also killed Israelis.

https://warnews247-gr.translate.goog..._x_tr_pto=wapp
    https://twitter.com/jakeshieldsajj/s...58584167858283

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Another Israeli military chief rabbi had come under criticism for his least backlash on some comments.
    Source to Link of tweet.

Niki Haley claimed if ceasefire happens people will die.

Niki Haley least claim from debate.
    War is peace.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    War is peace.
    Especially if you get a piece of the action.

You're getting all the respect you deserve.

Biden: can't get a ceasefire from them

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fstI3...?feature=share

Biden: can't get a ceasefire from them

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fstI3...?feature=share
    How is Biden laughing? is he part of skulls & bone society?

You know why he's laughing. He had trouble keeping a straight face and not saying the quiet part out loud even before he went senile. That's why they used to call him "the gaff machine". If you put a quarter in his slot, he has always been prone to say something that makes his colleagues cringe.

He's laughing because he's an old man who has been acting in the same silly farce for so long he can't take it seriously any more.

A cease fire so we can get the hostages out. As if anyone in the world thinks Netanyahu's priorities include saving lives. As if anyone is buying the quaint notion that Biden's priorities include saving lives. Have those hostages negotiated a rescue fee with Hunter? No? $#@! them.

Hostages. He's laughing because the "hostages" are dead. Have been for a month.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-10-2023 at 10:00 AM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nope. Sadly, you don't have to be a member of S&B or any other SS in order to be just another powerless and compromised American politician.
    How many are there? 99%.

Israel is attacking almost all the hospitals in Gaza. Not just bombing, but now ground assaults. If any other nation in the world was doing this the US would be intervening, not supporting.

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast