Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump Followers Targeted by FBI as 2024 Election Nears

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So, what you are saying, in a round about way, is that Trump IS a "knight is shining armor" candidate.
    Am I?

So, you want to put words in my mouth, old friend? Well, first, can we clear up what I'm supposed to be saying? Because I think you mean "knight in shining armor". If so, maybe, if those quotation marks mean, "alleged knight in shining armor". In that case, yeah, you actually are on the right track here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So, what you are saying, in a round about way, is that Trump IS a "knight is shining armor" candidate.
    Hitlery, like the broken clock which is right twice per day, is right. MAGA is a cult, with no principles. MAGA wants America to be "free" again, yet they overlook/forgive OWS, $8T spent in 1 single term, bans on travel, etc., which doesn't make sense.

If one is looking for a "knight in shining armor", looking to politicians/government to lead them is no more fruitful than the in-debt compulsive gambler or the drunk who continues to bar hop, thinking/believing that things will change for the better if they just keep on playing.

What was it that Massie said about disobedience being more effective? He is right.

It isn't what Hitlery, or Trump for that matter, says or does, it comes down to a principled society which simply doesn't exist.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Hitlery, like the broken clock which is right twice per day, is right. MAGA is a cult, with no principles. MAGA wants America to be "free" again, yet they overlook/forgive OWS, $8T spent in 1 single term, bans on travel, etc., which doesn't make sense.
    David Koresh ran a cult without principles.

We saw what Hillary did to them, 30 years ago. (And at @acptulsa I still maintain that, even though she obviously is tyrant of the first order, it does not necessarily mean she is very bright, but I'll cede you the point on that, because it probably doesn't make any difference one way or the other)

Are you in favor of the same treatment?

And at what level of involvement would one be considered a member of the cult, and needing some government re-programming?

I acknowledge the horrendous policies you mentioned, and then some.

But I'll probably still end up voting for him for the reasons I've stated already.

Does that make me a MAGA cultist?
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

And at what level of involvement would one be considered a member of the cult, and needing some government re-programming?
    Government reprogramming?

You would wish government reprogramming on someone? Even your worst enemy? Why? You want government-reprogrammed people among us?

Isn't government reprogramming the problem? Why do you seem to be touting it as a solution?

Don't you believe the private sector can de-program the brainwashed? Do you suppose friends and family can do it, or do you think it should be illegal to try it without a license?

Does that make me a MAGA cultist?
    What? The fact that you claim to be a small government conservative, then turn around and ask with a straight face who should be reprogrammed by a damned government?

Why, yes. Yes it does.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-08-2023 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What? The fact that you claim to be a small government conservative, then turn around and ask with a straight face who should be reprogrammed by a damned government?

Why, yes. Yes it does.
    Well, OK then comrade.

Pardon me for my doubleplusungood crime think.

Where do I report for my Room 101 sessions?

<raspberries>
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Well, OK then comrade.

Pardon me for my doubleplusungood crime think.

Where do I report for my Room 101 sessions?

<raspberries>
    Why is the damage done under the Democrats never, ever, ever undone? Why is it never repealed? Why is it never fixed?

We don't do Room 101. All we can do is try to de-program the GOP Cult with logic and reason. And refuse to let you off the hook when we catch you buying the bull$#@!

If I remember correctly in 2020 Trump supporters were in the closet. People that supported Trump were shamed. My guess is that they want to stifle people from openly supporting Trump.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Why is the damage done under the Democrats never, ever, ever undone? Why is it never repealed? Why is it never fixed?

We don't do Room 101. All we can do is try to de-program the GOP Cult with logic and reason. And refuse to let you off the hook when we catch you buying the bull$#@!
    I think this talk about supporting a candidate makes it a cult is utter bull$#@!. I remember when people used to disparage Ron Paul supporters as cultist. I think I can speak for most of us when I say that there was no blind cult of personality support of Ron Paul, it was simply being committed to the one honest guy that supported our Constitution. He has a track record to prove where he stood. Unlike most politicians, his words matched his actions.

Supporting Trump has nothing to do with a cult either. I never liked him, thought he was an $#@! and wasn't a viewer of his Apprentice TV show.

My support for Trump is very simple, it is selfish.

Trump is despised and feared by the globalists. I believe he actually love America and wants to protect it. Ron Paul was no friend of the globalists, but then again he never got close to the White House while Trump actually won his election. Ron Paul was a better constitutionalist and conservative by far but unfortunately he wasn't able to put judges in place to uphold the 2nd Amendment.

We could create quite a list of non-conservative actions by Trump, but that all pales in comparison to me in the big picture. The top priority to me is stopping the globalists from destroying America if it isn't too late. If it is too late, then we might as well have fun screwing up their plans and watch them die off.

Harry Browne is dead and gone.
    Michael Badnarik is dead and gone.
    Ron Paul is retired and not coming back.

The Libertarian party is useless and filled with non-libertarian people.

The Democrat party is 100% corrupt, beyond useless and dangerous.

The Republican party is 90% corrupt and largely useless.

Sting said it in 1981:
    There is no political solution
    To our troubled evolution
    Have no faith in constitution
    There is no bloody revolution
    We are spirits in the material world
    Are spirits in the material world
    Our so-called leaders speak
    With words, they try to jail ya
    They subjugate the meek
    But it's the rhetoric of failure
    This is the material world we live in and Trump is the only option at the ballot box to oppose the globalists even though it is probably doomed to failure. There is no political solution. The only solution is to be surrounded by like minded good people that oppose the Marxist horde. That is why I stand with Republican voters, regardless of how bad most Republican politicians are.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

CLIPS from SYSTEM UPDATE #157:

https://twitter.com/SystemUpdate_/st...06969221677394

https://twitter.com/SystemUpdate_/st...06978189124077
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-09-2023 at 03:41 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/cvpayne/status/1710245266853347654

The last line of his post said:

This could end in bloodshed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/tomselliott/stat...75797620351094
    https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/...10064082178084

https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status...20053375005062

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    This is the material world we live in and Trump is the only option at the ballot box to oppose the globalists even though it is probably doomed to failure.
    *Yawn*

The Washington Post is saying a Trump Dictatorship is inevitable. When are you going to stop talking about him like he's some kind of underdog? Haven't you learned yet to believe them when they tell you?

No, he's not the only option at the ballot box. One can vote for the one they're grooming to make you think you have salvation, and wait for him to betray you (which, as we have seen, doesn't mean anything because they'll hand him to you no matter how anyone votes, just like they did Biden). Or one can make a protest vote.

Either way, they announced in 2020 that we can no longer vote our way out of this. We have to man up. No clown in a blonde wig and a nice suit is coming to save our asses. He's Big Brother.

Step one: Give puppet bad boy sex appeal.

Step two: Install and set him to do a not intolerable job (except for breaking the bank to fund a public poisoning campaign).

Step three: Take him away like taking a banana from a monkey, and don't be subtle about it.

Step four: $#@! everything up and abuse puppet BB's most ardent supporters (and don't be subtle about it, brag about it).

Step five: Watch your new slaves welcome Trump Tyranny™ with open arms. Law and order and a closed border! Fascism ftw! They've been converting local law enforcement to Gestapo-black uniforms for years.

The only thing that could stop them is if the people stop saying, naaw, they'd never put all that investment in such an obvious third grade psyop, and just stop the damned third grade-obvious psyop.

Can't wait to see the Republican ballot box stuffers we see in the c. 2025-2026 sequel to 2000 Mules.

Oh, but Trump's going to cast The Ring into the fire, right?

Last edited by acptulsa; 12-05-2023 at 10:14 AM.

That is choice... made this...

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    *Yawn*

The Washington Post is saying a Trump Dictatorship is inevitable. When are you going to stop talking about him like he's some kind of underdog? Haven't you learned yet to believe them when they tell you?

No, he's not the only option at the ballot box. One can vote for the one they're grooming to make you think you have salvation, and wait for him to betray you (which, as we have seen, doesn't mean anything because they'll hand him to you no matter how anyone votes, just like they did Biden). Or one can make a protest vote.

Either way, they announced in 2020 that we can no longer vote our way out of this. We have to man up. No clown in a blonde wig and a nice suit is coming to save our asses. He's Big Brother.

Step one: Give puppet bad boy sex appeal.

Step two: Install and set him to do a not intolerable job (except for breaking the bank to fund a public poisoning campaign).

Step three: Take him away like taking a banana from a monkey, and don't be subtle about it.

Step four: $#@! everything up and abuse puppet BB's most ardent supporters (and don't be subtle about it, brag about it).

Step five: Watch your new slaves welcome Trump Tyranny™ with open arms. Law and order and a closed border! Fascism ftw! They've been converting local law enforcement to Gestapo-black uniforms for years.

The only thing that could stop them is if the people stop saying, naaw, they'd never put all that investment in such an obvious third grade psyop, and just stop the damned third grade-obvious psyop.

Can't wait to see the Republican ballot box stuffers we see in the c. 2025-2026 sequel to 2000 Mules.

Oh, but Trump's going to cast The Ring into the fire, right?

We are all too familiar with your theories. You interpret events how you will and I will interpret them how I see them. Its ok if we don't agree.

Personally if I do any more voting it won't be for approved candidates. I certainly don't see voting for Trump as a way to save anything, it is a way to have fun and screw with liberals and globalists though. I do wonder who this protest vote candidate is you recommend. Care to share?

Welcome to step 4.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Meh. There are so many pretend protest votes to choose from the real deal doesn't even seem to be bothering any more.

We're multitaskers. Steps One and Three are still in operation. And not going so badly...

Freed with bond, pending appeal.

https://twitter.com/DougMackeyCase/s...75057184100848

The Meme War. We're whipping them. That's jacking up their timeline. They don't want Teh Right whipped up into a frenzy until next fall.

Last edited by acptulsa; 12-05-2023 at 03:19 PM.

But I'm supposed to give a damn that Trump kept some papers that he might oughtn't have?

Or that he got pissy on the phone with some bureaucrats?

Yeah, no. $#@! that penny-ante bull$#@!!

Biden admin flagged financial transactions containing terms 'MAGA,' 'Trump'
    Financial Crimes Enforcement Network urged financial institutions in the wake of January 6, 2021 to look through customers' transactions, using search terms like "Trump" and "MAGA."
    https://thepostmillennial.com/breaki...rms-maga-trump
    {Hannah Nightingale | 17 January 2024}

[bold emphasis added - OB]

The Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government has revealed that the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), a bureau of the United States Department of Treasury, urged financial institutions in the wake of January 6, 2021 to look through customers' transactions, using search terms like "Trump" and "MAGA"

The letter from the Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of Government and the Committee on the Judiciary have obtained documents indicating that following January 6, 2021, the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) "distributed materials to financial institutions that, among other things, outline the 'typologies' of various persons of interest and provide financial institutions with suggested search terms and Merchant Category Codes (MCCs) for identifying transactions on behalf of federal law enforcement."

These search terms included "Trump," and "MAGA."

A "prior FinCEN analysis" warned financial institutions of "'extremism' indicators that include 'transportation changes, such as bus tickets, rental cars, or plane tickets, for travel to areas with no apparent purpose,' or 'the purchase of books (including religious texts) and subscriptions to other media containing extremist views'"

"In other words," Jim Jordan, chair of the committee wrote, "FinCEN urged large financial institutions to comb through the private transactions of their customers for suspicious charges on the basis of protected political and religious expression."

The committee and select subcommittee have also obtained documents revealing that FinCEN had distributed slides that were prepared by a financial institution, "explaining how other financial institutions can use MCC codes to detect customers whose transactions may reflect 'potential active shooters, [and] who may include dangerous International Terrorists / Domestic Terrorists / Homegrown Violent Extremists ('Lone Wolves')."

One slide provided by the letter instructs financial institutions to query for transactions that include MCC codes like "3484: Small Arms," "5091: Sporting and Recreational Goods and Supplies," and "5933: Pawn Shops."

Keywords for these codes included major chain stores like Dick’s Sporting Goods, Bass Pro Shop, and Cabela’s, as well as gun manufacturers like Sig Sauer, Browning, and Glock.

Jordan wrote that Noah Bishoff, the recipient of the letter and the former Director of the Office of Stakeholder Integration and Engagement in the Strategic Operations Division of FinCEN, should appear for a transcribed interview before the committee.

"As the former Director of the Office of Stakeholder Integration and Engagement in the Strategic Operations Division, you engaged regularly with financial institutions following the events of January 6, 2021, including the distribution of material about how financial institutions could use private customer information to assist federal law enforcement."

"As such, your testimony will aid our oversight. In particular, your testimony will help to inform the Committee and Select Subcommittee about federal law enforcement’s mass accumulation and use of Americans’ private information without legal process; FinCEN’s protocols, if any, to safeguard Americans’ privacy and constitutional rights in the receipt and use of such information."
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-17-2024 at 08:42 PM.

//
    Preach...

The real storm is coming soon...

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

But I'm supposed to give a damn that Trump kept some papers that he might ought'nt have?

Or that he got pissy on the phone with some bureaucrats?

Yeah, no. $#@! that penny-ante bull$#@!!

Financial Crimes Enforcement Network urged financial institutions in the wake of January 6, 2021 to look through customers' transactions, using search terms like "Trump" and "MAGA."

[bold emphasis added - OB]

The Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government has revealed that the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), a bureau of the United States Department of Treasury, urged financial institutions in the wake of January 6, 2021 to look through customers' transactions, using search terms like "Trump" and "MAGA"

The letter from the Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of Government and the Committee on the Judiciary have obtained documents indicating that following January 6, 2021, the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) "distributed materials to financial institutions that, among other things, outline the 'typologies' of various persons of interest and provide financial institutions with suggested search terms and Merchant Category Codes (MCCs) for identifying transactions on behalf of federal law enforcement."

These search terms included "Trump," and "MAGA."

A "prior FinCEN analysis" warned financial institutions of "'extremism' indicators that include 'transportation changes, such as bus tickets, rental cars, or plane tickets, for travel to areas with no apparent purpose,' or 'the purchase of books (including religious texts) and subscriptions to other media containing extremist views'"

"In other words," Jim Jordan, chair of the committee wrote, "FinCEN urged large financial institutions to comb through the private transactions of their customers for suspicious charges on the basis of protected political and religious expression."

The committee and select subcommittee have also obtained documents revealing that FinCEN had distributed slides that were prepared by a financial institution, "explaining how other financial institutions can use MCC codes to detect customers whose transactions may reflect 'potential active shooters, [and] who may include dangerous International Terrorists / Domestic Terrorists / Homegrown Violent Extremists ('Lone Wolves')."

One slide provided by the letter instructs financial institutions to query for transactions that include MCC codes like "3484: Small Arms," "5091: Sporting and Recreational Goods and Supplies," and "5933: Pawn Shops."

Keywords for these codes included major chain stores like Dick’s Sporting Goods, Bass Pro Shop, and Cabela’s, as well as gun manufacturers like Sig Sauer, Browning, and Glock.

Jordan wrote that Noah Bishoff, the recipient of the letter and the former Director of the Office of Stakeholder Integration and Engagement in the Strategic Operations Division of FinCEN, should appear for a transcribed interview before the committee.

"As the former Director of the Office of Stakeholder Integration and Engagement in the Strategic Operations Division, you engaged regularly with financial institutions following the events of January 6, 2021, including the distribution of material about how financial institutions could use private customer information to assist federal law enforcement."

"As such, your testimony will aid our oversight. In particular, your testimony will help to inform the Committee and Select Subcommittee about federal law enforcement’s mass accumulation and use of Americans’ private information without legal process; FinCEN’s protocols, if any, to safeguard Americans’ privacy and constitutional rights in the receipt and use of such information."
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.

We hamstring ourselves playing by their rules, and declaring all malfeasances to be equal.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Liar.

$#@! you.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1748067147304124825
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

[...]
    //

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Biden's War On The First Amendment

House Judiciary Committee Chair Jim Jordan (R-OH) is demanding answers after discovering that the Biden Administration has instructed government officials to flag financial transactions for financial institutions for people using politically sensitive words such as "MAGA" and Trump." Also today: The kids aren't buying the climate change religion...and a British lefty group wants to punish them for it. Finally...another round of attacks on Yemen fails. What next?

Dangers are coming from all directions according to the FBI, do not discount Organized Retail Theft as conducted by young white women.

"The Patriarch"

Not sure where to put this, so I'll drop it here.

"The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Dangers are coming from all directions according to the FBI, do not discount Organized Retail Theft as conducted by young white women.
    They are lawless, and have no shame.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

What if I told you... the only difference between the mafia and the government protection rackets...

Is that the mafia actually protected their customers.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

CA - Another political FBI visit

https://twitter.com/i/status/1778628100760203654

It is a hard job but somebody has to do it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast