Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: [Milei WINS!] Javier Milei, Austrian econ. prof. & ancap, runs for president of Argentina

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I am sure his going to do all of the things he promises....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Looks a lot like Sam Bankman
    He looks like Boris Johnson..

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It had being announced the new clown of Argentina plans on visiting the US and Israel..

His really showing his Libertarian colors.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...83024525906346

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    He has done the opposite.
    Just look at his stances..
    I have, and I agree with them.

I'm not sure what the gun laws are in Argentina, and I'd like to know his position on that.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

https://twitter.com/i/status/1702442099814342725

Javier Milei has in the past endorsed Bitcoin as a possible solution to the broken central bank monetary system, alongside gold. However, Milei has not expressed any intention to push BTC as a legal tender in Argentina. Instead, Milei’s campaign policy centered around dollarizing the Argentinian economy in order to tackle rampant inflation, which is currently running at 143%.

Nonetheless, given Milei’s other radical plans, which include reducing the size of government with a 15% cut to public spending, cutting ties with the world’s workshop, China, and shutting down the Central Bank of Argentina, Bitcoiners are hopeful that BTC as legal tender is at least on the agenda for discussion.

Keen to strike while positive sentiment is running high, Bitcoin bull Max Keiser requested permission from El Salvador’s President Bukele to arrange Bitcoin talks with Argentina’s newly elected president to drive the issue forward. El Salvador was the first country to make BTC legal tender following the ratification of the Bitcoin Law in September 2021.
    https://dailycoin.com/calls-for-bitc...ileis-victory/

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I'm not sure what the gun laws are in Argentina, and I'd like to know his position on that.
    To whom you've replied: I smell a rat.

Can you imagine any leader in any movement, army, business, community... asking his people to reject even the slightest potential victory?

This was the difference, effectively, between Lee and McClellan, for example. ZERO inspiration... ZERO motivation... just, "yeah but we didn't win EVERYTHING.

People like this know nothing about leadership.

Right.

That's how we got a reputation for letting "the perfect be the enemy of the good".

Oh, wait...
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acptulsa again.
    I'm so SICK of this, "well but yeah but have you seen his policy on preservation of the Antarctic Penguin??"

It's literally Nero fiddling while Rome burns...
    Last edited by A Son of Liberty; 11-20-2023 at 10:43 AM.

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Right.

That's how we got a reputation for letting "the perfect be the enemy of the good".

Oh, wait...
    I don't celebrate anyone that Ben Shapiro cheers.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...83024525906346

Kinda answers it's own question...

Counting ballots is easy... creating enough ballots takes some time to make sure you got the outcome you planned for and can cover your tracks.

I am still shocked that they allowed Milei to win. Argentina may be in for some rough times - they want these ideas discredited as publicly as possible.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

World Order is ok as long it is the US/UK leading it.

Got it..
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 11-20-2023 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by familydog View Post
    I have to agree with you on that.

"I am still shocked that they allowed Milei to win."

Really? He's getting rid of the Argentinan Peso & going on the US Dollar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Kinda answers it's own question...

Counting ballots is easy... creating enough ballots takes some time to make sure you got the outcome you planned for and can cover your tracks.

I am still shocked that they allowed Milei to win. Argentina may be in for some rough times - they want these ideas discredited as publicly as possible.
    This is what was reported and stated by vinnews.

Trump Admiring, Strong Israeli Defender Javier Milei Wins Argentinian President

The vote took place amid Milei’s allegations of possible electoral fraud, reminiscent of those from Trump and former Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro. Without providing evidence, Milei claimed that the first round of the presidential election was plagued by irregularities that affected the result. Experts say such irregularities cannot swing an election

His campaign cautioned Argentines that his libertarian opponent’s plan to eliminate key ministries and otherwise sharply curtail the state would threaten public services, including health and education, and welfare programs many rely on. Massa also drew attention to his opponent’s often aggressive rhetoric and openly questioned his mental acuity; ahead of the first round, Milei sometimes carried a revving chainsaw at rallies.

Quote Originally Posted by familydog View Post
    I have to agree with you on that.
    Why not?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    "I am still shocked that they allowed Milei to win."

Really? He's getting rid of the Argentinan Peso & going on the US Dollar
    That is a bad thing by getting rid of the Argentinan Peso and replacing it with the US dollar.

This already has the markings of regime change led alone by forcing Argentinan people to have the US dollar as the main currency.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Why not?
    That same Ben Shapiro who wanted a regime change in Syria? and wanted a war in Syria? seriously you had to ask?

Do you know who is also happy about Javier Milei win? Ukraine as well because they know they will be supported by Argentina and Argentina will deliver weapons and money.

Libertarian this clown is not.
    The Situation In Syria | The Ben Shapiro Show Ep. 513

Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 11-20-2023 at 01:14 PM.

What has the Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro had done anything differently after being in power?

It seems for a far right president in Brazil he had no issues on deforesting parts of amazon rainforest.

Record deforestation in Brazil’s Amazon rainforest shows challenge facing Lula
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 11-20-2023 at 01:15 PM.

Do you know who is also happy about Javier Milei win? Ukraine as well because they know they will be supported by Argentina and Argentina will deliver weapons and money
    LMAO! Yeah, Ukraine and scores of other countries are just lined up around the block waiting for their handout from Argentina, whose economy is currently in shambles...

LMAO

What has the Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro had done anything differently after being in power?

It seems for a far right president in Brazil he had no issues on deforesting parts of amazon rainforest.

Record deforestation in Brazil’s Amazon rainforest shows challenge facing Lula
    Ah, I see... closeted leftist didn't pull the door shut quite tight enough.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Ah, I see... closeted leftist didn't pull the door shut quite tight enough.
    So Jair Bolsonaro was a closeted leftist now?

So Jair Bolsonaro was a closeted leftist now?
    You'll find who he's talking about if you look a little closer to home...

The Clown of Argentina wants to sell the oil company YPF.

The Clown is trying to sell the Oil company and other companies only after he pushes for certain values to make it affordable for those accounts to be sold.

Milei, who will take office on Dec. 10, said in a radio interview he expects his government to "create value" for the companies "so they can be sold in a very beneficial way for Argentines".
    Right wing libertarian candidate Milei, who beat out Economy Minister Sergio Massa by a wider-than-expected margin, has promised to revamp the ailing Argentine economy largely through promoting the local use of the US dollar, and said he would consider a sale of YPF and other state-controlled firms to boost public accounts.
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 11-20-2023 at 03:22 PM.

DOLLA DOLLA DOLLAR BILL

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    While promoting the local use of the US dollar? does this clown want Argentina to be America's 52's state?
    The USD is stable versus Argentinian money. So, it's an improvement, as sad as that is. I haven't dug into Milei's policy-positions on this particular topic but I'm willing to bet he's pro-precious-metals and sound money (gold, silver, Bitcoin, etc.) since he is from the Austrian school of economics. USD as a temporary basis for trade is a good starting-point since he doesn't have to change laws, etc. Many South American states already use it, it's a known-variable. Wise move.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

You'll find who he's talking about if you look a little closer to home...

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    The USD is stable versus Argentinian money. So, it's an improvement, as sad as that is. I haven't dug into Milei's policy-positions on this particular topic but I'm willing to bet he's pro-precious-metals and sound money (gold, silver, Bitcoin, etc.) since he is from the Austrian school of economics. USD as a temporary basis for trade is a good starting-point since he doesn't have to change laws, etc. Many South American states already use it, it's a known-variable. Wise move.
    He doesn't want the USD to be temporary...
    since he is from the Austrian school of economics
    Like some Far Right Globalists.

... sell the Oil company and other companies only after ...
    I'm guessing they will create value by bringing in the Argentine version(s) of The Bobs for firing non-essential personnel:

I can tell you that all through Latin America (both Central and South), state owned oil companies are laden with folks drawing paychecks due to political connections. There is a lot of fat there.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast