Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RFK Jr. testifies at House Weaponization hearings (censored by Dems)

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Who's the fatty with the Gadsden?

Who said what about Izrael?
    Hey...mind your manners.

That's Kat Cammack from FL.

She's adorable and a solid friend of liberty and a Ron Paul person who was endorsed for office by Rand Paul.

I call her the chicken lady.

She may be thick, but I'd do her.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-21-2023 at 07:39 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    2:59:30

RFK says that hes intentionally being defamed with the goal of preventing him from replying.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hey...mind your manners.

That's Cat Cammack from FL.

She's adorable and a solid friend of liberty and a Ron Paul person who was endorsed for office by Rand Paul.

My bad, my bad.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

3:00:10

Steube comes in with some good info, finally.

Provide examples of the government coercion FFS, endless examples provided by Musk.

My bad, my bad.
    LOL - Just yanking your chain brother, but everything else I said about Kat is true, she's rock solid.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

3:05:50

Old broad Garcia says that any speech that contradicts the establishment narrative, should be suppressed.

Wiley agrees.

Left off at 3:17:19

I wonder how many of those Dems were wearing earpieces
    Plaskett is quite clearly reading a prepared statement whenever she first addresses Kennedy's presence at the hearing, when she's rambling on about 'not giving him a platform to speak.'
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    She had the minutes. The fifteen seconds she's begrudging were the time RFKJr. used to tell her to stop slandering him. She preferred to have that time available to her to slander him some more. She wanted to ask him gotcha questions, but apparently didn't want him to answer her bull.

Wasserman -Schultz is taking Holocaust censorship to a whole new level. Now nobody can talk about the crimes the Nazis committed for fear of causing some Jew somewhere some kind of unspecified discomfort. And that apparently goes double if you're pointing out that the U.S. government or any of its useful idiots are doing what the Nazis once did.
    According to Wasserman-Schultz, “holocaust” is the new n-word. Only certain people are allowed to even utter it. Standard Marxist trick.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2:31:20

Ghoul looking Wasserman again tries to silence RFK, racist antisemite etc etc
    Ashkenazi Jews are NOT Semites... by definition.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This Morris broad looks like a human Siamese cat.

Would bang.
    Sounds like furry talk..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

RFK Jr. Speaks Out Against Democratic Attempts To Silence Him At Congressional Hearing On Censorship

Briahna Joy Gray and Robby Soave talk with 2024 Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. about how Kennedy was treated at today's Congressional hearing on censorship.

Original YouTube Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2BCOMTTxK4

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1682065688188563458
    I do have a nitpick on RFK Jr's response. At the 3:50 mark, he says that if the smears against him were "true", then he "could see why he shouldn't be able to testify here".

In other words, if he disagrees with something, then he agrees it can be censored? Not a good take on censorship or free speech. It's not the first knee-jerk reaction that he has had to come back and "clarify". Then again, he is running as a Democrat.

I do have a nitpick on RFK Jr's response. At the 3:50 mark, he says that if the smears against him were "true", then he "could see why he shouldn't be able to testify here".

In other words, if he disagrees with something, then he agrees it can be censored? Not a good take on censorship or free speech. It's not the first knee-jerk reaction that he has had to come back and "clarify". Then again, he is running as a Democrat.
    He did make plenty of arguments in full support of freedom of speech, even supporting Nazis marching in a Jewish neighborhood.. but as far as testifying in front of congress, I think he was making a couple points. If the allegations were true, you probably shouldn't have that person testifying in front of congress - or at least hold it in an executive session if it's that important. I mean, in theory you could allow him to testify, but I think he was just saying congress shouldn't support it. The Dems made the motion to hold it in an executive session because they didn't want to be embarrassed in public. If they had good arguments, they should want to hold it in public. Second point, the allegations are completely untrue, so he should be able to testify.

That said, it does look like he is slowly being red pilled. I don't think he has the same opinion on climate change "deniers" that he once held, and hopefully not just because they are probably right, but because they have the right to believe whatever they want. He's moved to the right on gun ownership, I believe, as well as many other issues. He claims nuclear energy has been so heavily subsidized by govt. that it is not really profitable. However, he said he is ok with nuclear as long as it isn't subsidized by government. I would hope, and I think, he has the same principled view on "green" energy. I would love to see him debate somebody like Michael Shellenberger on the topic of nuclear.

At the end of the day, he ain't exactly Ron Paul yet.. he wants to reform the agencies he should be pushing to abolish. But he's moving in the right direction.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-22-2023 at 02:02 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

RFK Jr. Speaks Out Against Democratic Attempts To Silence Him At Congressional Hearing On Censorship

She GRILLED him on his "unconditional" support for Izrael.

Which is a nice departure from the status quo biased softball leading questions.

But with RFK, as with many politicians, it may just be more about avoiding the political third rail.

Last edited by unknown; 07-22-2023 at 03:35 AM.

Backtracking a little.

2:24:36

Jordan: "Trying to be generous even when the response is that the government determines the truth".

Savage.

Cammack refers to the US as a republic.

Finally.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whos the skinny dude sitting to the right of Kucinich?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That said, it does look like he is slowly being red pilled. I don't think he has the same opinion on climate change "deniers" that he once held, and hopefully not just because they are probably right, but because they have the right to believe whatever they want. He's moved to the right on gun ownership, I believe, as well as many other issues. He claims nuclear energy has been so heavily subsidized by govt. that it is not really profitable. However, he said he is ok with nuclear as long as it isn't subsidized by government. I would hope, and I think, he has the same principled view on "green" energy. I would love to see him debate somebody like Michael Shellenberger on the topic of nuclear.

At the end of the day, he ain't exactly Ron Paul yet.. he wants to reform the agencies he should be pushing to abolish. But he's moving in the right direction.
    He already is 'too far right' for most of the left. He has higher net-favorability among republicans and independents, than democrats. If he moves any farther in the right direction he might as well re-file to run as a republican.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    He already is 'too far right' for most of the left. He has higher net-favorability among republicans and independents, than democrats. If he moves any farther in the right direction he might as well re-file to run as a republican.
    Thank God he won't.

He won't because that party and that family, God help them, are hopelessly intertwined. And I thank God for that because the Republicans already got their red pill, thanks to the man this forum was named for, and us. It's time the "other half" got a turn.
    "Trump was just a chuckle-headed sucker" is not an effective sales pitch.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/20/rfk-jr...rship-hearing/

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. slams Democrats for bid ‘to censor a censorship hearing’.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. blasted House Democrats who he said were trying “to censor a censorship hearing” Thursday after 102 of them signed a letter asking that he be disinvited from testifying before the Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government.

“This itself is evidence of the problem that this hearing was convened to address,” he said, holding up the letter against him led by Reps. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.), Dan Goldman (D-NY) and Judy Chu (D-Calif.). “This is an attempt to censor a censorship hearing.”

Democrats Use RFK Censorship Hearing to Again Strengthen Their Censorship Regime. Plus: Cornel West on His Insurgent Campaign | SYSTEM UPDATE #116
    https://rumble.com/v323ihg-system-update-show-116.html

CLIP:

Disgraced Democrat Smears RFK Jr. at Hearing | SYSTEM UPDATE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olt_r9kn0zs

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Government Censorship and The Biden Crime Family | Part of the Problem 1020
    On this episode of Part Of The Problem Dave and Robbie take a look at the recent hearing in the house with RFK on the measure the government took to censor people during the lockdowns. We then take a look at Kevin McCarthy leveling serious charges against the Biden family.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eONflCDz3_8
    //
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-29-2023 at 04:49 PM.

I wonder how many of those Dems were wearing earpieces.

First time he can be heard is when she repeats: "Members are reminded not to engage..."

Should probably download a copy, I'm surprised it's still accessible.

https://twitter.com/KnitForJoy/statu...15655559106562

Should have taken my own advice, the account is gone.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Heres another feed, at 1:15, can hear a voice saying "the gentleman is not recognized":

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1611418526757289984

https://twitter.com/FreeStateNH/stat...92212230553889

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12