Page 65 of 72 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,950 of 2158

Thread: Taking things from white people

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And if said as much, I'd be called a racist.
    The word does stifle conversation, doesn't it?

But in the meantime, let me ask why does this happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Is it racist to say humans can be bred for certain traits, same as any other animal? Does the fact that this can be done with any color human known to man have any effect on whether that statement is marked racist? Has not one of the justifications used for capital punishment over centuries been eliminating the "bad seed"?

Decades of the welfare state has produced millions of fatherless, grandfatherless and great-grandfatherless children. Don't roll your eyes at the conspiracy theorist again; I don't know if it was done on purpose. But it was done. There was real financial incentive for welfare queens to kick the man out. Furthermore, the underclass thus created aren't all black, and it isn't just the black ones causing trouble.

Truth is, there could be a local difference between the races nonetheless. Free people who can't support children have never been encouraged to reproduce before, while slaves have always been encouraged to increase the master's wealth of "property". The only ones who reproduced less were the ones who had reservations about bringing another life into that hell. That is a local phenomenon, and no reflection on how these groups might have evolved where there was no slavery, or another group was subjected to it.

These facts have been mentioned before...

You accused me in another thread of overthinking this psyop. Well, we had better start thinking because they haven't done a half-assed job of thinking it through. Blacks are where they're at because of institutional racism. We all recoil from that. But what about it? What about all the "paternal" (more maternal if you ask me) attempts to "take care of" blacks? We've already established that white libs are racist as hell. Did you catch Gov. Whatsername of New Yawk? "Oh the poor, darling little pickaninnies don't even know what a computer is!" We recoil from the accusation that institutional racism has done much to make things the way they are today, but it's the liberals who decided Darwin was a meanie and we should ensure every spindly, limp runt of the litter survives. They accuse themselves. If there is any difference in the races, for the last hundred years liberal meddling has been driving the selection process. Not slavemasters. Not Darwin.

This is why we need to stop focusing on race. These NGOs aren't. You're told otherwise. Constantly. But they're being paid to traffic criminals. And that's what they're doing -- in a variety of colors. What we need is to figure out how to set the sensible people free, and figure out what to do with the criminals.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-14-2024 at 10:53 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, of course I would, especially when I found out that most of these folks came from Pritchard and Scaryland in Mobile.

And if said as much, I'd be called a racist.

You're missing the point of why I am keeping this thread going, which I'll come back to later.

But in the meantime, let me ask why does this happen.

We have car shows and gatherings just like that every summer all across my state with almost no incidents of any kind.

We have had 20 years now of PorcFests, where thousands show up over the length of the event, some folks walking about carrying Class Three fully automatic weapons, just because we can, and there has never been a shooting, let alone a mass shooting.
    I already told you why. Did you NOT watch the video?

Meanwhile you can go to northern Alabama to all white Cullman to the "Rock The South" festival and get beat into a coma by your fellow white people.

https://www.wbrc.com/video/2023/07/2...tival-cullman/
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

The word does stifle conversation, doesn't it?

Is it racist to say humans can be bred for certain traits, same as any other animal? Does the fact that this can be done with any color human known to man have any effect on whether that statement is marked racist? Has not one of the justifications used for capital punishment over centuries been eliminating the "bad seed"?

Decades of the welfare state has produced millions of fatherless, grandfatherless and great-grandfatherless children. Don't roll your eyes at the conspiracy theorist again; I don't know if it was done on purpose. But it was done. There was real financial incentive for welfare queens to kick the man out. Furthermore, the underclass thus created aren't all black, and it isn't just the black ones causing trouble.

Truth is, there could be a local difference between the races nonetheless. Free people who can't support children have never been encouraged to reproduce before, while slaves have always been encouraged to increase the master's wealth of "property". The only ones who reproduced less were the ones who had reservations about bringing another life into that hell. That is a local phenomenon, and no reflection on how these groups might have evolved where there was no slavery, or another group was subjected to it.

These facts have been mentioned before...
    Yes. Yes it is racist. And it's ignorant of history. The Irish were looked at in the same way as you and @Anti Federalist seem to be looking at blacks today. High crime, high unemployment and high illiteracy.

https://www.history.com/news/when-am...refugee-crisis

But you know what happened? FDR and the democrats decided to invest in the Irish as people. The same time black and native American oil barons were being ethnically cleansed of their land, the Irish and the Italians and other European immigrants were being given access to capital, not "welfare", but capital to build up their communities. And the response from "conservative" whites? "The injuns (and blacks too I guess) should have just fought back better." Dafuk? We live in a country that's so fvcked up that it paid reparations to Nazi corporations to reimburse them for their treasonous Nazi factories getting bombed! Like what the hell? But you're just going to ignore that shyt. And anything positive done in and for the black community is met with disdain by the "It's all the black community's fault" racists. Fixing the problems in the black community isn't hard. It takes access to the means of production. It takes actual investment. Welfare isn't investment. What happened in Tangelo Park Florida is investment. One millionaire with his own money managed to turn things around so that crime dropped by 50% and the high school graduation rate went from 53% to 93%! Anybody with any bit of human decency would applaud that! But racists won't applaud that because it destroys the "Blacks must just be inferior" narrative. You think your are contributing to the betterment of society by participating in bvllshyt threads like this, but you're just deepening your own ignorance by ignoring actual proven solutions to the very problems that you're bitching about. That's another reason why I'm not trying to get this thread deleted or locked. The more you post (and I'm speaking about the collective "you" and not "you" in particular), the more you expose yourself.

Edit: Actually I undersold what happened in Tangelo Park. The graduation rate went from 25% to 100%.

http://mybrownbaby.com/2013/11/milli...-neighborhood/

And Tangelo Park crime rates are now 50% below the national average!

https://www.areavibes.com/tangelo+park-fl/crime/

And 75% of the Tangelo Park graduates go on to college!

https://www.ucf.edu/pegasus/harris-r...not%20a%20typo.

If you can't unilaterally applaud what happened in Tangelo Park Florida there is something seriously wrong with you.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 05-14-2024 at 11:01 AM.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Exactly. The whole thing is just rudderless, and has been since more or less FDR died and the CIA was created. Liberals play God, and things get screwed up. Either they don't know what they're doing, they're being manipulated by evil, or both. Surely there's enough correlation in this to imply causation by now.

That's why I in particular participate in this thread. All this is Alt-Right Branch of the MSM propaganda, and they're pumping it out. It is, unfortunately, a force to be reckoned with. Divide and conquer tactics must be called out. In order to trash the Constitution, it would be beneficial to them to have blood in the streets. They will always turn to the eugenics solution. And they have liberals brainwashed enough to run cover for them.

@Occam's Banana it might be beneficial to split this page of this thread, give or take, because that conversation is finally getting somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    If you can't unilaterally applaud what happened in Tangelo Park Florida there is something seriously wrong with you.
    But do liberals try to replicate that project elsewhere? Why not? Are they allergic to Christian values? Are they afraid they'll succeed and put themselves out of jobs? Can these "physicians" heal their own selves, or do we just need to get rid of them like we ditch everything that does more harm than good?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-14-2024 at 11:13 AM.

Fixing the problems in the black community isn't hard. It takes access to the means of production. It takes actual investment.
    JM, I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but I think this would be more helpful:

Investment capital goes to where it grows and not to where it's consumed or destroyed. I came from one of those communities and later lived in another one like it. The first was a majority black community in the city, then a 100% white community in a rural trailer park. In both cases, any investment would just be wasted unless the people there could come together to ensure that any investment would grow. Investment without that incentive is just window dressing that makes someone feel better about themselves, while further harming the people living there.

Life has lessons to learn and the lesson of how to grow and protect wealth is probably the most important. Everything flows from that. Respect for your fellow citizen. Reciprocal help. Education. Peace, harmony, and prosperity... Adding more resources to a community that isn't learning the lesson will just further delay the needed lesson. If the lesson is learned first, investment capital can't be kept away. (well, government and liberals will still try...)
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Life has lessons to learn and the lesson of how to grow and protect wealth is probably the most important. Everything flows from that. Respect for your fellow citizen. Reciprocal help. Education. Peace, harmony, and prosperity...
    That's what worked in Tangelo Park. The money was the hands that came with the head, and with heart. Government takes those things out.

Government forbids anyone else to help schizophrenics, then says they'll help as soon as the schizophrenic fills out the forms. The bureaucrats watch, and won't let anyone help them. Ever watch a schizophrenic fill out a form? There are literally federal laws that forbid psychiatrists to talk with anyone about any third party without that third party's permission -- whether or not that third party is anyone's patient! The only source of information psychiatrists have about insane people are the insane people themselves, and we wonder why they can't seem to help anybody.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-14-2024 at 11:32 AM.

Meanwhile, just because.

@Occam's Banana it might be beneficial to split this page of this thread, give or take, because that conversation is finally getting somewhere.
    I'll leave it up to jmdrake (he might want this stuff to stay here as a counterpoint).

What say you, @jmdrake? Split or no split?

If you want a split, give me a proposed thread title (and I'll link to the new thread from this one)

Otherwise, I'll just leave things as they are. It's your call.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    [...]

And yes, that cop might have done that to white people too. That's the training.

THREAD: Cop training seminar exposed on video

Oh look! This innocent black Uber driver took some bullets from this defenseless old white man who wrongly thought she was part of a scam to rob him.

When the man is in the middle of a scam that is threatening to murder some of his family and this Uber driver shows up to pick up the extortion money, even though she may not have been aware that was why she was sent there, there is more to the story than just an old bitter white man shooting an innocent black woman.
    She may not have been aware? How about she absolutely was not aware! I used to Uber drive and it's not uncommon for one person to order a pickup for another. And the Uber records will prove that at trial. I get it. He was being scammed. He still killed an innocent, unarmed, disabled woman who was trying to just get away from him because she had no idea what was going on. Had he said "Just wait right here and I'll get it" and went inside and called 911, she's still be alive, he wouldn't be facing a manslaughter charge, and the police might have been able to catch the perp behind the scam.
    He's been charged with felony murder, not manslaughter - and it looks like the cops had an opening to nab the scammer, anyway, but they blew it, because they thought it was more important to tell the scammer to "respect mah authoritah!" than to try to string him along in hopes of grabbing him up.

Man Kills Innocent Victim Thinking She Was A Scammer. Facing Life
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5UDhWe782g
    {Nate The Lawyer | 14 May 2024}

In a shocking turn of events, 81-year-old William Brock finds himself entangled in a web of deceit and tragedy as he faces charges for the murder of 61-year-old Uber driver Loletha Hall. However, authorities uncover a chilling twist to this narrative: both Brock and Hall were unwitting pawns in a sophisticated scam.

This is a cautionary tale that serves as a stark reminder of the dangers lurking in the digital age and the importance of remaining vigilant against those who seek to exploit our trust for their own gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I'll leave it up to jmdrake (he might want this stuff to stay here as a counterpoint).

If you want a split, give me a proposed thread title (and I'll link to the new thread from this one)

A split sounds like a good idea. Possible title "Tangelo Park FL : A case study in helping distressed communities."

He's been charged with felony murder, not manslaughter - and it looks like the cops had an opening to nab the scammer, anyway, but they blew it, because they thought it was more important to tell the scammer to "respect mah authoritah!" than to try to string him along in hopes of grabbing him up.

Man Kills Innocent Victim Thinking She Was A Scammer. Facing Life
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5UDhWe782g
    {Nate The Lawyer | 14 May 2024}

In a shocking turn of events, 81-year-old William Brock finds himself entangled in a web of deceit and tragedy as he faces charges for the murder of 61-year-old Uber driver Loletha Hall. However, authorities uncover a chilling twist to this narrative: both Brock and Hall were unwitting pawns in a sophisticated scam.

This is a cautionary tale that serves as a stark reminder of the dangers lurking in the digital age and the importance of remaining vigilant against those who seek to exploit our trust for their own gain.

Wow! So........Wow! Female Barney Fife reminds me of the family back when Backpage was the main online escort site that said they saw their missing daughter on Backpage and asked that the profile be taken down. I thought then, and still think, that the proper response would be to have the police call and set up an "appointment" then as soon as they got to where the daughter was, free the daughter and arrest the pimp. But nobody asked me.

Yeah I can sympathize with Mr. Brock but 1) why didn't he call the police and tell them what was going on before the Uber driver got there. Maybe the cops could have come in an unmarked car and staked the place out? (Then again female Barney Fife would have screwed that up.) 2) why on earth did he shoot her two more times?

Yeah I can sympathize with Mr. Brock but 1) why didn't he call the police and tell them what was going on before the Uber driver got there. Maybe the cops could have come in an unmarked car and staked the place out? (Then again female Barney Fife would have screwed that up.) 2) why on earth did he shoot her two more times?
    Brock really didn't have any good reason to actually shoot her in the first place (let alone twice more), so he's rightly got something coming to him.

And if I understand correctly, felony murder typically applies not just to the person who killed someone, but to anyone else who facilitated the act (whether they meant to or not) - like the "getaway" driver for a bank robbery in which a teller or security guard gets killed. So if they're coming at Brock for felony murder, they should be going after the scammer for felony murder, too. (But you got to catch him first, and female Barney Fife - Barney Fifette? Bernadette Fife? - made that a lot harder than it should have been, so ... *shrug*)
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-14-2024 at 05:35 PM.

I already told you why. Did you NOT watch the video?
    No, I did not, I've been very busy.

I'll try to tonight or later.

Meanwhile you can go to northern Alabama to all white Cullman to the "Rock The South" festival and get beat into a coma by your fellow white people.
    Ratios my friend, ratios.

For every one of whites running amok and causing murder and mayhem for no reason, I can post ten of blacks doing the same thing.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, I did not, I've been very busy.

I'll try to tonight or later.

Ratios my friend, ratios.

For every one of whites running amok and causing murder and mayhem for no reason, I can post ten of blacks doing the same thing.
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ar-casualties/

You've got as much chance being killed by a white person in Ukraine as you do by a black person at some hip hop festival in po dunk Alabama.

Why not do both?

I've made my point clear as to why I am doing this and what brought me to this.

Every day that goes by, in the Marxist Media organs, in government, in schools and in colleges and universities and in corporate HR rooms, the idea that people that look like me are the ones causing murder and mayhem across the country is repeated, along with calls for everything from political banishment, to government prosecution, to theft and transfer of wealth to outright extermination for people who look like me.

Every day that goes by thousands of invaders, sponsored, trained and funded by my enemies, invade my homeland for the purpose of displacing, replacing and eliminating people who look like me from public life.

I have every right and every duty to oppose that in the most forceful terms I can muster and bring any facts to bear to the discussion, without regard to charges of "racism", for which I could not care less about anymore, anyway.

Leave @jmdrake posts up in this thread as well.

I believe I am right, and that I am in a fight for the survival of my children, my legacy and my posterity.

This does not need to be an echo chamber.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

You've got as much chance being killed by a white person in Ukraine as you do by a black person at some hip hop festival in po dunk Alabama.
    Apples to bowling balls.

Ukraine is in war and chaos.

Of course I would.

My point was that in NH, we had festivals like that all summer long, and nobody felt the need to open fire in a "ghetto carpet bombing" at any of them.

We had 27 homicides in the whole state in 2023, sadly creeping up from the 10-15 average we had for years as more diversity arrives.

Chicago had 4 people killed and 29 shot just this last weekend.

I have every right to oppose that becoming my home town's daily life, without regard to hurt feelings, past events or why.

https://twitter.com/NatCon2022/statu...28839988228301

https://twitter.com/NatCon2022/statu...25774375895157

https://twitter.com/NatCon2022/statu...67194842972488

https://twitter.com/NatCon2022/statu...07916474716615

https://twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/1790368565054349328

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Why not do both?

I've made my point clear as to why I am doing this and what brought me to this.

Every day that goes by, in the Marxist Media organs, in government, in schools and in colleges and universities and in corporate HR rooms, the idea that people that look like me are the ones causing murder and mayhem across the country is repeated, along with calls for everything from political banishment, to government prosecution, to theft and transfer of wealth to outright extermination for people who look like me.

Every day that goes by thousands of invaders, sponsored, trained and funded by my enemies, invade my homeland for the purpose of displacing, replacing and eliminating people who look like me from public life.

I have every right and every duty to oppose that in the most forceful terms I can muster and bring any facts to bear to the discussion, without regard to charges of "racism", for which I could not care less about anymore, anyway.

Leave @jmdrake posts up in this thread as well.

I believe I am right, and that I am in a fight for the survival of my children, my legacy and my posterity.

This does not need to be an echo chamber.
    @Occam's Banana I'm cool with that. I can start a separate thread. AF this thread distracts from who the real enemy is. The Ice Cube video explains it but I think deep down you already know.

Apples to bowling balls.

Ukraine is in war and chaos.

Of course I would.

My point was that in NH, we had festivals like that all summer long, and nobody felt the need to open fire in a "ghetto carpet bombing" at any of them.

We had 27 homicides in the whole state in 2023, sadly creeping up from the 10-15 average we had for years as more diversity arrives.

Chicago had 4 people killed and 29 shot just this last weekend.

I have every right to oppose that becoming my home town's daily life, without regard to hurt feelings, past events or why.
    And Tangelo Park Florida went from being one of the most dangerous communities in the state to being one of the safest communities in the nation all while maintaining the same ratio of blacks to whites. How do you suppose that happened?

Hmmmm.....how many non white people are at the top of those groups? And I see "the capitalists" listed along with "the globalists." Did you mean to do that? I thought you were pro capitalist? Not trying to bust your balls, just trying to understand.

Page 65 of 72 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast