Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 2158

Thread: Taking things from white people

https://twitter.com/MarmotRespecter/...20278827974977

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Why would you even bother?

You know what Taylor is going to say, same as me.

You do not believe in nations or countries or national traditions.

I would not expect you to have any other response.
    I try the best that I can to read/watch many things in order to stay aware.

I believe that our country should abide by the principles of freedom and individualism, not the United States of Corporatism which this country has become ever since the constitution was ratified.

I built that. Not this country. My grandfather started the first electric company in town with his own money that he earned, not the politicians or the U.S. government.

As far as traditions, that is between me and my family and loved ones, and the people we wish to include in our family photo albums.

Nationalism, communism, it's all the same to me, so it should be no wonder why I answer the way that I do. When I place my hand over my heart, it's more than likely because I had one too many chicken wings and hopped on the bike before I had a chance to digest ;-)

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Nationalism, communism, it's all the same to me, so it should be no wonder why I answer the way that I do. When I place my hand over my heart, it's more than likely because I had one too many chicken wings and hopped on the bike before I had a chance to digest ;-)
    $#@!...I broke the bike out a week ago, had one day that was passable and it's been wet and cold since.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

$#@!...I broke the bike out a week ago, had one day that was passable and it's been wet and cold since.
    Do you have the same bike or something else?

It's been raining just about non-stop here as well. I hear out west they have been getting slammed pretty hard with over 40(?) independent tornados, from Texas on up. Well, I sold the bike which I totally regret, so I've had to rent when I feel like riding. I don't know if I want to build another, or just buy one. I'm very partial to the Indian Roadmaster, but if I can find a Hard Bike somewhere (no longer made) I'd opt for that just the same. Otherwise I'll just scrounge up stuff, break out the welder, paint gun and stuff it with a 115ci.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Ron Paul's own words:

https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/ro...il-rights-act/

Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) suggested Friday that he wouldn’t have voted in favor of the 1964 Civil Rights Act if he were a member of Congress at the time.

Paul, the libertarian Texas Republican who formally announced Friday that he would seek the presidency for a third time, said he thought Jim Crow laws were illegal, and warned against turning strict libertarians into demagogues.

MSNBC anchor Chris Matthews pressed Paul during a TV appearance on whether he would have voted against the ’64 law, a landmark piece of legislation that took strides toward ending segregation.

“Yeah, but I wouldn’t vote against getting rid of the Jim Crow laws,” Paul said. He explained that he would have opposed the Civil Rights Act “because of the property rights element, not because they got rid of the Jim Crow laws.”

Paul’s son, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), faced criticism during his campaign for Senate last fall because of similar remarks he made, also during an appearance on MSNBC. Rand Paul had advanced a similar argument about property rights, and, under political pressure, issued a follow-up statement in which he voiced support for the 1964 Civil Rights Act, and would not support any efforts to repeal it.

Getting rid of Jim Crow laws, which Ron Paul said he would not vote against, is what allowed the desegregation of public schools.
    We don't have Jim Crow laws and I never said we should bring them back.
    And getting rid of Jim Crow didn't desegragate, forced desegregation desegragated, schools were forced to bus kids around town to different neighborhoods to mix up all the different demographics.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It looks like various institutions began paying people to immigrate here with money from budgets Trump signed. And I don't see any excuse for that; Trump would never sign anything his lawyers didn't read for him if his own money were involved.

Is there any point in trying to talk to you about that?
    Budgets that passed with veto proof majorities.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Budgets that passed with veto proof majorities.
    Looks like you've got your play book down to some kind of lowest common denominator.

Instead of smiling and signing, he could have spoke out and expressed to his base "conservatives" how horrendous and costly they were. It seems, however, that his followers/supporters/brown sniffers/etc went along with him and defended him. The least he could have done was take a principled stand and veto them to show his disgust.

Here's my LCD: Trump's USELESS a Democrat. He even backed Johnson.

By the way, have you heard? FreedomWorks Is Closing — And Blaming Trump
    Last edited by PAF; 05-11-2024 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Do you have the same bike or something else?

It's been raining just about non-stop here as well. I hear out west they have been getting slammed pretty hard with over 40(?) independent tornados, from Texas on up. Well, I sold the bike which I totally regret, so I've had to rent when I feel like riding. I don't know if I want to build another, or just buy one. I'm very partial to the Indian Roadmaster, but if I can find a Hard Bike somewhere (no longer made) I'd opt for that just the same. Otherwise I'll just scrounge up stuff, break out the welder, paint gun and stuff it with a 115ci.
    Same one - 2001 1500cc Kawasaki Vulcan

https://twitter.com/iamyesyouareno/s...14507228606866

https://twitter.com/iamyesyouareno/s...66040719352075

Who needs a suspect description? If the perp were to be caught, the DA would just cut it loose. Just let the cops spend that time in the donut shop.

Who needs a suspect description? If the perp were to be caught, the DA would just cut it loose. Just let the cops spend that time in the donut shop.
    No arguing with that.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/cremieuxrecueil/...56671091380497

https://twitter.com/FrankDeScushin/s...74832053383502

https://twitter.com/FrankDeScushin/s...74832053383502

While London Mayor lives in a gated community....
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 05-11-2024 at 10:24 PM.

https://twitter.com/LaurenWitzkeDE/s...53683416744347

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...23564452151668

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We don't have Jim Crow laws and I never said we should bring them back.
    And getting rid of Jim Crow didn't desegragate, forced desegregation desegragated, schools were forced to bus kids around town to different neighborhoods to mix up all the different demographics.
    I wasn't even talking to you but you injected yourself into the conversation. That said Ruby Bridges integrated a school long before the Civil Rights Act. What she was doing is enforcing the ruling by SCOTUS against Jim Crow.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...85937213354422

Mass shooting in Atlanta.

https://twitter.com/NatCon2022/statu...12064329478183

Mass shooting in Louisville KY

https://twitter.com/NatCon2022/statu...09729620529309

https://twitter.com/NatCon2022/statu...87252697719072

Army veteran sentenced for beating security guard to death.

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/i-wish...-out-drinking/

‘I wish I had never gone to that bar’: US Army Ranger who joined because of 9/11 and sustained ‘blast concussion’ gets 20 years for beating a security guard to death on night out drinking
    DAVID HARRISMay 12th, 2024, 4:23 pm
    15 comments

Tacoma security guard beating
    Spc. Patrick Byrne, left inset, pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and was sentenced to 20 years in prison for the beating death of Denise Smith, right inset, in Tacoma, Washington. (Smith: Obituary; Screenshot: KING/YouTube)

A U.S. Army Ranger will spend the next 20 years behind bars for the beating death of a security guard who tried to prevent him from entering a building in Tacoma, Washington. The vicious beating lasted for 10 minutes even as the victim repeatedly tried to flee, prosecutors said.

Related Coverage:

Judge tells toddler killer ‘God have mercy on your soul’ as he’s hauled off to death row for murdering stepson over a juice box

‘I really wish I was the one who was killed’: Realtor cut out of will insists on innocence as she’s locked away forever for shooting dad and girlfriend in mouth

‘Cowards decided to shoot up their home’: Gunmen spray townhome with bullets, killing 4-year-old girl and wounding parents, brothers
    Spc. Patrick Philip Byrne, 29, pleaded guilty in March to first-degree murder in the death of Denise Smith, 41, on July 18, 2021. Byrne was at the time stationed at Joint Base Lewis-McChord near Tacoma and Smith had just recently been hired to work security at an office building in downtown Tacoma. The building previously housed Russell Investments but is now the home to the Division II Court of Appeals and other businesses.

According to a probable cause arrest affidavit obtained by Law&Crime, Byrne was out drinking with friends at a bar when someone punched him in the face during an altercation between his pals and another group. Byrne apparently thought one of the people involved in the fight entered the building where Smith worked and tried to go inside. Smith opened the door, apparently to tell Byrne that the building was closed but he forced his way inside.

Surveillance video showed Smith grab Byrne by his shirt to stop him, but the Army Ranger slammed the security guard on the ground, the affidavit said. He repeatedly punched her in the face and “dragged her around like a rag doll,” cops said. He also took a set of keys and began stabbing her in an apparent attempt to gouge her eyes out. Byrne then punched her with the keys in between his fingers. Smith tried to get away but each time, Byrne pulled her back to continue the assault, cops said.

The beating lasted eight minutes, then for the next two minutes he choked her.

Byrne got up and ran toward a conference room where he shattered a window with a chair, the affidavit said. He then left the building and apparently jumped from a landing down about 14 feet to the ground, causing him to suffer a brain injury. He began screaming for help and someone called 911 around 2 a.m. Paramedics came and took him to the hospital where he told nurses he was stabbed and sexually assaulted, however there was no evidence he suffered either injury, the affidavit said.

Just after 6 a.m. one of Smith’s co-workers called 911 after finding her unconscious. Cops found Smith motionless on the ground in a pool of blood. Paramedics pronounced her dead. Her face was unrecognizable. It was only Smith’s third or fourth day on the job.

At his sentencing, Byrne apologized to Smith’s family.

“I wish I had never gone to that bar, that I had never gone out at all that night,” Byrne said, according to The News Tribune. “I wish I had never ever even been out here, then none of this would have happened. And Denise Smith, a great and wonderful woman, to be sure, she would still be alive and part of the world for much, much longer.”

Byrne’s attorney said his client was inspired to join the Army after 9/11 and has a history of head injuries including a “blast concussion” and a hard fall after his parachute didn’t open during a jump from a plane, the News Tribune reported. The head injuries may have played a role in a lack of judgment, his attorney said.

Smith’s father, identifying himself as a veteran, wrote in a letter to the judge that his daughter was simply doing her job and not bothering anyone.

“I, myself a U.S. Veteran, recognize that Patrick Philip Byrne is one of the Army’s highest trained killers: An ‘Army Ranger,'” Charles E. Reagins wrote. “The actions of Byrne toward my daughter were brutal, savage, harsh, cruel, unnecessary and worthless! It was downright cold-blooded murder.”

Poor white guy had 20 years taken away from his life by the black woman that beat his fists with her face.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

What the hell kind of man would do this to his son?

https://nypost.com/2024/05/10/us-new...or-boys-death/

Christopher Gregor, NJ dad accused in son’s treadmill death, tried to blame boy’s mother, says grandma
    By Social Links forSteve Helling
    Published May 10, 2024, 3:51 p.m. ET
    The heartless New Jersey father whose son died days after he forced him to run at high speeds on a treadmill, from which he was flug off and injured tried to blame the boy’s mother for his son’s death.

Christopher Gregor, 31, is on trial for first-degree murder and child endangerment in the death of 6-year-old Corey Micciolo.

Authorities have charged he had a long history of abusing the the boy.

Carol Gregor
    Carol Gregor testified that her son tried to blame his ex-wife for killing Corey.
    Thomas P. Costello / Asbury Park Press / USA TODAY NETWORK
    Christopher Gregor is charged with first-degree murder and child endangerment in the death of his son, Corey Micciolo.
    Christopher Gregor is charged with first-degree murder and child endangerment in the death of his son, Corey Micciolo.
    Thomas P. Costello / Asbury Park Press / USA TODAY NETWORK
    In court Thursday, Gregor’s mother tearfully testified about a conversation she had with her son on April 2, 2021 — the day Corey died.

Her voice cracking, a tearful Carol Gregor testified she received a call from her son immediately after the boy’s death.

She claimed he was “hysterical, just hysterical’ and blamed the death on his ex, Breanna Micciolo.

“He’s screaming on the phone, ‘what did she do to him?’ Carol Gregor told the court. “And I’m like ‘what’s going on?’ I called my husband, I’m flipping out. I’m screaming. We got in the car and went to the hospital.”

“He tells me Corey passed,” Carol Gregor continued. “I was so worried. He was so adamant that something happened when [Corey] was with his mother. He kept saying ‘something happened to him,” according to video of the trial posted by Law and Crime network.

EXPLORE MORE

'Boardwalk Empire' star Steve Buscemi punched by maniac in random NYC attack
    Howard graduation chaos
    Howard University cancels graduation mid-ceremony after furious family members pound on doors, smash window
    stage-dive
    Concertgoer partially paralyzed after singer's stage dive into crowd at NY show
    Corey had awoken earlier that day with slurred speech, nausea, and breathing problems.

His father didn’t take him to the hospital until nearly 4 p.m. when doctors determined that the boy needed to be immediately intubated, but it was too late.

Corey was pronounced dead at 5:02 p.m.

An autopsy ruled his death a homicide from suffering blunt force trauma to his chest and abdomen, lacerations and contusions to both his liver and heart, and other indications of chronic abuse.

Corey Micciolo
    An autopsy of Corey Micciolo showed signs of chronic abuse
    Family handout
    Just over a week before Corey died, his father had forced him to run on a treadmill at a local gym.

Video shows him turning up the speed until the boy was sent sprawling to the ground.

Gregor then picked his son back up and set him back on the machine until he fell again several more times.

Days later, Corey’s mother noticed the injuries and reported the incident to the New Jersey Division of Child Protection and Permanency.

The boy was also taken to a hospital on April 1, the day before he died.

Christopher Gregor and Corey Micciolo
    Christopher Gregor allegedly said that the boy was “too fat” and made him run on a treadmill until he collapsed.
    Court TV
    During the April 1 visit, Corey allegedly told doctors his father had forced him to run on the treadmill because he “was too fat.”

He was released and sent home with his dad.

As Corey was dying, Gregor didn’t stick around at the hosptial.

Also in court Thursday, a nurse testified he walked out of the hospital as they were scrambling to keep the boy alive.

What do you think? Post a comment.
    “We were the only ones with him,” testified Lindsay Carnevale, a nurse at the Southern Ocean County Medical Center. “We were the only ones there.”

Gregor faces 30 years to life in prison if he is convicted of murder.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Army veteran sentenced for beating security guard to death.

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/i-wish...-out-drinking/

‘I wish I had never gone to that bar’: US Army Ranger who joined because of 9/11 and sustained ‘blast concussion’ gets 20 years for beating a security guard to death on night out drinking
    DAVID HARRISMay 12th, 2024, 4:23 pm
    15 comments

Tacoma security guard beating
    Spc. Patrick Byrne, left inset, pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and was sentenced to 20 years in prison for the beating death of Denise Smith, right inset, in Tacoma, Washington. (Smith: Obituary; Screenshot: KING/YouTube)

A U.S. Army Ranger will spend the next 20 years behind bars for the beating death of a security guard who tried to prevent him from entering a building in Tacoma, Washington. The vicious beating lasted for 10 minutes even as the victim repeatedly tried to flee, prosecutors said.

Related Coverage:

Judge tells toddler killer ‘God have mercy on your soul’ as he’s hauled off to death row for murdering stepson over a juice box

‘I really wish I was the one who was killed’: Realtor cut out of will insists on innocence as she’s locked away forever for shooting dad and girlfriend in mouth

‘Cowards decided to shoot up their home’: Gunmen spray townhome with bullets, killing 4-year-old girl and wounding parents, brothers
    Spc. Patrick Philip Byrne, 29, pleaded guilty in March to first-degree murder in the death of Denise Smith, 41, on July 18, 2021. Byrne was at the time stationed at Joint Base Lewis-McChord near Tacoma and Smith had just recently been hired to work security at an office building in downtown Tacoma. The building previously housed Russell Investments but is now the home to the Division II Court of Appeals and other businesses.

According to a probable cause arrest affidavit obtained by Law&Crime, Byrne was out drinking with friends at a bar when someone punched him in the face during an altercation between his pals and another group. Byrne apparently thought one of the people involved in the fight entered the building where Smith worked and tried to go inside. Smith opened the door, apparently to tell Byrne that the building was closed but he forced his way inside.

Surveillance video showed Smith grab Byrne by his shirt to stop him, but the Army Ranger slammed the security guard on the ground, the affidavit said. He repeatedly punched her in the face and “dragged her around like a rag doll,” cops said. He also took a set of keys and began stabbing her in an apparent attempt to gouge her eyes out. Byrne then punched her with the keys in between his fingers. Smith tried to get away but each time, Byrne pulled her back to continue the assault, cops said.

The beating lasted eight minutes, then for the next two minutes he choked her.

Byrne got up and ran toward a conference room where he shattered a window with a chair, the affidavit said. He then left the building and apparently jumped from a landing down about 14 feet to the ground, causing him to suffer a brain injury. He began screaming for help and someone called 911 around 2 a.m. Paramedics came and took him to the hospital where he told nurses he was stabbed and sexually assaulted, however there was no evidence he suffered either injury, the affidavit said.

Just after 6 a.m. one of Smith’s co-workers called 911 after finding her unconscious. Cops found Smith motionless on the ground in a pool of blood. Paramedics pronounced her dead. Her face was unrecognizable. It was only Smith’s third or fourth day on the job.

At his sentencing, Byrne apologized to Smith’s family.

“I wish I had never gone to that bar, that I had never gone out at all that night,” Byrne said, according to The News Tribune. “I wish I had never ever even been out here, then none of this would have happened. And Denise Smith, a great and wonderful woman, to be sure, she would still be alive and part of the world for much, much longer.”

Byrne’s attorney said his client was inspired to join the Army after 9/11 and has a history of head injuries including a “blast concussion” and a hard fall after his parachute didn’t open during a jump from a plane, the News Tribune reported. The head injuries may have played a role in a lack of judgment, his attorney said.

Smith’s father, identifying himself as a veteran, wrote in a letter to the judge that his daughter was simply doing her job and not bothering anyone.

“I, myself a U.S. Veteran, recognize that Patrick Philip Byrne is one of the Army’s highest trained killers: An ‘Army Ranger,'” Charles E. Reagins wrote. “The actions of Byrne toward my daughter were brutal, savage, harsh, cruel, unnecessary and worthless! It was downright cold-blooded murder.”

Poor white guy had 20 years taken away from his life by the black woman that beat his fists with her face.
    Did you know that when a rape and murder happens by "Blacks/African migrants" or whatever do you know that majjority of the time the media never reports about it? not only that they dont report it about it.

They would say in their articles that it was "Alleged"

Alleged gang rape of 13-year-old girl by seven migrants causes outrage in Italy

African migrants arrested in connection with Italian teenager's death

Three migrants from Senegal and Nigeria have been arrested in connection with the drugging, gang rape and death of an Italian teenager, which has reignited Italy's tense immigration debate.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/NatCon2022/statu...11484195488062

https://twitter.com/FrankDeScushin/s...94336920240135

Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast