Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 2158

Thread: Taking things from white people

I'm all washed up and haven't got a prayer.

But I'm a racist for trying to stop or change that.

And a conspiracy theorist for even saying that it is happening to me.

In my $#@!ing country.

GTFO.

https://twitter.com/BWLH_/status/1788629049352315363

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-09-2024 at 02:39 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm all washed up and haven't got a prayer.

But I'm a racist for trying to stop or change that.

And a conspiracy theorist for even saying that it is happening to me.

In my $#@!ing country.

GTFO.

https://twitter.com/BWLH_/status/1788629049352315363

So who are you blaming, exactly? The non-white and female owned businesses? Or the legislatures/lobbyists/contractors who are stealing from the tax payers to build such constructs?

If the tax payers wake up to the root of the problem, put a stop to it and the money isn't made available, they'd be SOL, wouldn't they?

But, keep blaming the wrong group(s)... that'll certainly teach them.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    If the tax payers wake up to the root of the problem, put a stop to it and the money isn't made available, they'd be SOL, wouldn't they?
    I agree.

So, tell me, how do I wake up taxpayers to the root of the problem, when every time I address the problem, I'm dismissed as a racist crank and conspiracy theory kook?

I blame both the government for funding it, in clear violation of federal law and the Marxist media organs for continuing the propaganda.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

https://twitter.com/iamyesyouareno/s...38170076082448

https://twitter.com/i/status/1650705073238884353

I agree.

So, tell me, how do I wake up taxpayers to the root of the problem, when every time I address the problem, I'm dismissed as a racist crank and conspiracy theory kook?

I blame both the government for funding it, in clear violation of federal law and the Marxist media organs for continuing the propaganda.
    That's the tough one, AF.

For me, around my parts, I have been leaving racism out of it, and trying to get the point across that folks [tax-payers] are going broke, can't afford groceries, and can't afford to transport people from overseas and across the U.S. That seems to hit home - right at their pocket books. They seem to get that concept, so rather than placing blame on the poor and those who take advantage, some are waking up to the reality that politicians are responsible for the revolving door. This also works for the holy-rollers who preach the Lord, who see all humans as God's children, and so feel more at ease blaming the politicians for contributing to human trafficking. All while defending and protecting the Bill of Rights. As they say, the truth will set you free: No matter what the problem seems to be, Follow the Money.

@Anti Federalist

RE: Post #1834

This is just my opinion: without context or underlying data to back things up, posting and reposting those mems and things only gives credibility to the opposition and creates more problems than it solves.

There used to be a time when republicans minded their own business and let things work themselves out, more than not successfully. I guess I am still "old-school" in that, and why I don't post those things of that nature. It is good to stay aware and informed, but the less I meddle, and the less I provoke, the less I am affected. YMMV.
    Last edited by PAF; 05-09-2024 at 05:15 PM.

@Anti Federalist

RE: Post #1834

This is just my opinion: without context or underlying data to back things up, posting and reposting those mems and things only gives credibility to the opposition and creates more problems than it solves.

There used to be a time when republicans minded their own business and let things work themselves out, more than not successfully. I guess I am still "old-school" in that, and why I don't post those things of that nature. It is good to stay aware and informed, but the less I meddle, and the less I provoke, the less I am affected. YMMV.
    The whole point was to draw an ironic comparison, based on the book being shown by, presumably, the author.

That, and to show another thing that has been taken, civilized air travel.

A book that no publisher would touch, mind you, if the title was "What would the world look like without white people", unless it was a negative portrayal.

Even when you consider that the world would be much worse off had it not been for white, western, Christian civilization and free market capitalism colonizing the planet.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-09-2024 at 06:02 PM.

https://twitter.com/FrankDeScushin/s...04668652085535

ETA - The only thing good about this, is that she died from a clot shot cardiac arrest in 2022.

Rest in Piss.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-09-2024 at 07:30 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You can't talk me out of learning from history because I won't let you condemn me to repeat it.

Get over it.
    You are the one refusing to learn from history.
    Racial genocides happen, but they are not a permanent state of the world.
    We are in one now against whites and it is not part of some kind of eternal racial war that's been running for centuries where the actions of the British Empire in the Opium War somehow balance out and justify what is being done to white Americans and whites all over the world.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Since 2016 I've argued against people in my community who say Republicans want to turn back the clock on civil rights. Are you telling me now that I was wrong?
    I want what Ron Paul wants, that includes the repeal of many big government intrusions made in the name of civil rights that only made things worse for everyone.
    I imagine AF agrees with Ron and me.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The whole point was to draw an ironic comparison, based on the book being shown by, presumably, the author.

That, and to show another thing that has been taken, civilized air travel.

A book that no publisher would touch, mind you, if the title was "What would the world look like without white people", unless it was a negative portrayal.

Even when you consider that the world would be much worse off had it not been for white, western, Christian civilization and free market capitalism colonizing the planet.
    PAF wants to erase the border and ensure whites become a minority which will then be dominated and exterminated by the racially motivated minorities like in S. Africa.
    There is no point in even talking to him about this.
    His answer is "minded their [your] own business and let things work themselves out", as if that won't ensure that things work out to the destruction of liberty and the extermination of whites.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I want what Ron Paul wants...
    Ron Paul wants to be called wrong a lot, and a "losertarian" to boot?

I want what Ron Paul wants, that includes the repeal of many big government intrusions made in the name of civil rights that only made things worse for everyone.
    Ron Paul's own words:

https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/ro...il-rights-act/

Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) suggested Friday that he wouldn’t have voted in favor of the 1964 Civil Rights Act if he were a member of Congress at the time.

Paul, the libertarian Texas Republican who formally announced Friday that he would seek the presidency for a third time, said he thought Jim Crow laws were illegal, and warned against turning strict libertarians into demagogues.

MSNBC anchor Chris Matthews pressed Paul during a TV appearance on whether he would have voted against the ’64 law, a landmark piece of legislation that took strides toward ending segregation.

“Yeah, but I wouldn’t vote against getting rid of the Jim Crow laws,” Paul said. He explained that he would have opposed the Civil Rights Act “because of the property rights element, not because they got rid of the Jim Crow laws.”

Paul’s son, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), faced criticism during his campaign for Senate last fall because of similar remarks he made, also during an appearance on MSNBC. Rand Paul had advanced a similar argument about property rights, and, under political pressure, issued a follow-up statement in which he voiced support for the 1964 Civil Rights Act, and would not support any efforts to repeal it.

Getting rid of Jim Crow laws, which Ron Paul said he would not vote against, is what allowed the desegregation of public schools.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

PAF wants to erase the border and ensure whites become a minority which will then be dominated and exterminated by the racially motivated minorities like in S. Africa.
    There is no point in even talking to him about this.
    It looks like various institutions began paying people to immigrate here with money from budgets Trump signed. And I don't see any excuse for that; Trump would never sign anything his lawyers didn't read for him if his own money were involved.

Is there any point in trying to talk to you about that?

It looks like various institutions began paying people to immigrate here with money from budgets Trump signed. And I don't see any excuse for that; Trump would never sign anything his lawyers didn't read for him if his own money were involved.

Is there any point in trying to talk to you about that?

There isn't, because his agenda involves lining the mighty industrial pockets at the expense of liberty.

Maybe deep down he gets it, or maybe he doesn't, but my idea of a border is to defend and protect the Bill of Rights - not create a Police-State comprised of Constitution-Free Zones, military trained to kill on-sight, putting more and more money into prison industrial complex holding cells, and requiring people to sign up with fed.gov - whether to draw on government or to feed the fed.

It seems he is so intent on emulating other countries that he completely and conveniently forgets the fact that they don't hate us for our freedoms - he does.
    Last edited by PAF; 05-10-2024 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Getting rid of Jim Crow laws, which Ron Paul said he would not vote against, is what allowed the desegregation of public schools.
    I would not have voted for the Civil Rights Act either, nor would I have supported desegregation.

My education was damaged due to a desegregation scheme.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron campaigned on three crucial border and invasion issues that yes, I'm sure we're all in agreement on.

1 - Bring the troops home from guarding foreign nation's borders, and use them to guard ours.

2 - End 14th amendment, so called, "birthright citizenship".

3 - Reduce or eliminate massive government handout and welfare spending programs across the board.

Sorry to hear that. Mine was improved.

Sorry to hear that. Mine was improved.
    I'm glad, sincerely. you would not want to have gone through what I did.

Since desegregation and the trillions spent on schooling since then, test scores remain a wash, and in fact are falling.

I maintain that if you are going to have a compulsory, government run school system, you will get better results for all, if the schools are segregated, not only by race but by gender as well.

Yeah, I was lucky. And we all have the race riot of 1921 to credit for it. Nobody wanted to go through that again, so a voluntary way to obey the federal diktat was found -- a magnet school system.

That riot was truly The Race Riot to End All Race Riots for this city. Sometimes the most horrifically nasty clouds have the most enduring silver linings.

Since desegregation and the trillions spent on schooling since then, test scores remain a wash, and in fact are falling.
    Does this correlation prove causation? That time period also correlates with the existence of ED, by which I mean not erectile dysfunction, but the federal Department of Education. I still think that's the real cause.

I maintain that if you are going to have a compulsory, government run school system, you will get better results for all, if the schools are segregated, not only by race but by gender as well.

We had exactly one-half of one black student in my entire school when I was growing up. Therefore, we did not have that dynamic back then.

However, I noticed that the mainstreaming of retarded students started slowing down progress for everyone.

This is not a comparison of retards to blacks, but the sudden infusion of a lower baseline capability will probably bring the lower group up marginally, but reduce the higher baseline significantly with wasted time and lowered expectations.

In my city in Missouri, we used to have a larger black population way back and the blacks had their own separate-but-equal school on the other side of town. It was a nice small red brick school which was quite impressive considering the small student population. Every few years ever since I remember, the media revisits the story of the black school. Contrary to where most reporters would like to take the story, interviews with former students were unanimous in their appreciation for the school and the quality of their education. This school offered these students the chance to excel and represented the best of having a essentially a neighborhood private school with a larger per-capita budget. This story is always presented in the sense of evil segregation, but by all accounts, it worked out very well for everyone and we avoided race conflicts and protected these students from inevitable ridicule, teasing, taunting. And conversely, it protected them from false praise, lowered standards, and over-accommodation.

Do I think that we should re-segregate schools? No. I think that the public schools should be drawn down or eliminated. But if we are going to have them, they should be small neighborhood schools that pull back to ensure literacy and competency up to the 8th grade level.

Yes, of course it is.

I would like everything to return back to before Horace Mann and compulsory schooling.

When visitors from foreign lands would remark in their books and letters about how well educated and aware the "common folks" in the US were.

I definitely agree about gender segregation.

I think that race relations might be improved as well by simply segregating genders. Social awkwardness is manifested in lots of misbehavior during adolescence. The presence of girls always distracts and undermines the male development mission.

The hard-wired mission for girls is to distract males and get them to compete with each other in ways that always result in drama.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/RickyDoggin/stat...48740050657405

https://twitter.com/i/status/1788966008729874568

https://twitter.com/i/status/1788966008729874568

I just wasted 13 minutes and 2 seconds of my time listening to that.

If the guy is so worried about that, build a private library/memorial/whatever and invite others to come.

I just wasted 13 minutes and 2 seconds of my time listening to that.

If the guy is so worried about that, build a private library/memorial/whatever and invite others to come.
    Why would you even bother?

You know what Taylor is going to say, same as me.

You do not believe in nations or countries or national traditions.

I would not expect you to have any other response.

Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast