Page 37 of 57 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1681

Thread: Taking things from white people

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1753773582520660429

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

https://twitter.com/iamyesyouareno/s...75553197703375

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Biden's Ilegals are NOT coming here for FREEDOM, they ARE coming here for FREE STUFF.

As you well know, Freedom is NOT FREE. The free stuff they are offering? Thats YOUR stuff. Your home, your jobs, your opportunities, your voice, your heritage, your LIFE.

You know this is happening when they kick 95 year old WWII VETS out of housing in order to provide it to an ILLEGAL.

Trump - Make America Great Again
    Biden - Make America a 3rd World Dictatorship
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Trump - Make America Great Again
    Biden - Make America a 3rd World Dictatorship
    WTF?

Don't you mean, Trump - Make America a Great Dictatorship, much greater than a third world dictatorship? Bestest Banana Republic Evarrr?

What happened to you?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What happened to you?
    Same thing that happened to me: open warfare was declared on me.

Trump never said I was the greatest threat the US has ever faced and sicced every federal law enforcement agency on me.

Once we expected to be free. My, how our expectations have been lowered.

Y'all have a nice civil war. I'll be back later to pick off the survivors from both sides, so they don't shoot at me when I can finally go after the politicians.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-05-2024 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Same thing that happened to me: open warfare was declared on me.

Trump never said I was the greatest threat the US has ever faced and sicced every federal law enforcement agency on me.
    By Their Actions You Shall Know Them

He may have the best words, but damn his actions were not good. Remember the biggest wealth transfer in history? Remember the Fauci disaster?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WTF?

Don't you mean, Trump - Make America a Great Dictatorship, much greater than a third world dictatorship? Bestest Banana Republic Evarrr?

What happened to you?
    Personally, I dont like Trump. Given the choice between the two, I have no choice but to choose Trump over Biden.

Its not about either of the two. If Democrats win, with that power, its not just Biden's consequences that we have to deal with but basically PERMANENT POLITICAL POWER.

Trump himself I think is in bed with Big Banks, Big War, and Big Pharma. So no I dont trust that guy as far as we can throw him, and he is a continuation of the Status Quo. Honestly, the only candidate I would ever truly get 100% behind is RON PAUL. Maybe Rand, but he has a way to go before he is as good as his father...
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Personally, I dont like Trump. Given the choice between the two, I have no choice but to choose Trump over Biden.
    If we have to choose one of the two worst presidents in history, the republic is already dead. Stick a $#@!ing fork in it.

Its not about either of the two. If Democrats win, with that power, its not just Biden's consequences that we have to deal with but basically PERMANENT POLITICAL POWER.
    Don't be goofy. You have seen Trump get a gazillion dollars worth of free publicity the last ten years. You know he is He Who Must Be Named. You know the quote, "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." You know that when they staged more obvious election shenanigans, then some fedbois come marching in in their usual Proud Boyz disguises and carry Trump to the White House, plenty of people will call for him to be Installed For Life. And you know that will be one hell of a lot easier for them to do if it's the demographic that owns all those guns who are cheering it on.

It's going to be permanent political power either way. That's the end game. They just figure to put it over by getting us all worked up about which flavor of totalitarianism we want, then surprising us with how easy it is to get the flavor of totalitarianism everyone seems to want to switch to.

We're about to hand it all to them on a silver platter just to keep them from taking it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-05-2024 at 10:52 AM.

If we have to choose one of the two worst presidents in history, the republic is already dead. Stick a $#@!ing fork in it.

Don't be goofy. You have seen Trump get a gazillion dollars worth of free publicity the last ten years. You know he is He Who Must Be Named. You know the quote, "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." You know that when they staged more obvious election shenanigans, then some fedbois come marching in in their usual Proud Boyz disguises and carry Trump to the White House, plenty of people will call for him to be Installed For Life. And you know that will be one hell of a lot easier for them to do if it's the demographic that owns all those guns who are cheering it on.

It's going to be permanent political power either way. That's the end game. They just figure to put it over by getting us all worked up about which flavor of totalitarianism we want, then surprising us with how easy it is to get the flavor of totalitarianism everyone seems to want to switch to.

We're about to hand it all to them on a silver platter just to keep them from taking it.
    Either way, I think we are looking at the End of the US as we know it. Civil War. Total FALSE FLAG Civil War. Like all the crap with Migration being some form of distraction (hence why its a False Flag) from the real goal of replacing the current money system with the CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency) that MSM will NOT talk about. Youre dead on with Form of Tyranny, and that CBDC is the key to it. But Civil War, here is the problem, why is Gov Abott only doing this NOW? Smells fishy, oh and then we find out Abott is a member of what ever the super dangerous International Money thing is (cant remember the name of it off the top of my head), but smells like Civil War will be intentional. Real goal is to KILL THIS COUNTRY. War over Migration, and only now playing cards of "provide proof of your authority over these lands", more crap. Saw a video where any migrant can WALK HALF A MILE and the border wall gate is WIDE OPEN, just no guards or cameras or people watching and people just walk across right in.

Its all Theater. Trump and Biden, its akin to watching WWF where the role of Hulk Hogan is played by Trump, and Macho Man Randy Savage played by Biden. Its all a setup, its all show, its all a distraction. Replacement is real. End of current Bretton Woods money system is REAL, and going away replaced with CBDC, war and death and starvation all REAL.

The Tyranny is real regardless of who holds the WWF Championship Belt (title of president).
    1776 > 1984

Total FALSE FLAG Civil War.
    They ain't hauling that heavy pendulum so far and so high to the left for their health -- or ours either. Think about that before you tell people Trump might fix something. Anything. When that pendulum swings back to the right, they intend it to swing so far that Trump really will turn into Mussolini.

He's the most obvious wrecking ball to hit U. S. politics since George Wallace.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-05-2024 at 11:59 AM.

They ain't hauling that heavy pendulum so far and so high to the left for their health -- or ours either. Think about that before you tell people Trump might fix something. Anything. When that pendulum swings back to the right, they intend it to swing so far that Trump really will turn into Mussolini.

He's the most obvious wrecking ball to hit U. S. politics since George Wallace.
    Lets ask a real question. Do we even think that we will even have an election? In my personal opinion, Im giving at least an 80% chance we will NOT even have an election EVER again. Trump isnt gonna save us, but the alternative is basically immediate destruction. Youre likely absolutely correct about it all being a Wrecking Ball... People are so pissed at the idiots in power that likely we are gonna end up with a Democrat Inquisition with full scale executions if found guilty of the crime of being a Democrat.

Of course the term Democrat is even being conflated with Freedom and voting, when the definition of "Democracy" for those in power is entirely different. To the Democrats in power, the term "Democracy" literally means "intentional destruction of a nation", which is why they constantly support expressing their plan publicly all the time in the least threatening way possible: "we must support democracy in... <insert country or region here>" where "democracy" means "DEATH".
    1776 > 1984

Lets ask a real question. Do we even think that we will even have an election?
    Sure. Trump will be elected, they'll probably even project him the winner. The spikes will happen again at three a.m. People will wake up, hear 'Biden came on strong late" on the morning news again, and get upset. Then Ray Epps and his undercover feds in their blue shirts and khakis will march Trump into the White House, and possibly even put Biden's senile ass out of his misery. The Constitution will be trashed, Trump will be made dictator for life, and conservatives will be told they won the spontaneous insurrection. They'll then shoot anyone who complains, whether about losing Biden or about losing the Constitution.

That's where I see this game going. How much blood they allow to be spilled in the middle I have no idea.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-05-2024 at 01:58 PM.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1754214354726117572

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-05-2024 at 05:03 PM.

https://twitter.com/iamyesyouareno/s...85011259429012

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Trump himself I think is in bed with Big Banks, Big War, and Big Pharma. So no I dont trust that guy as far as we can throw him, and he is a continuation of the Status Quo. Honestly, the only candidate I would ever truly get 100% behind is RON PAUL. Maybe Rand, but he has a way to go before he is as good as his father...
    There's a good chance that I won't vote this year, but I hear you brother. Welcome back.

https://twitter.com/FrankDeScushin/s...53776240120150

Send two million more invaders.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...63944482967716

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

https://twitter.com/iamyesyouareno/s...78944182575479

https://twitter.com/iamyesyouareno/s...78944182575479

"Slavery is White History"

Systems of servitude and slavery were common in parts of Africa in ancient times, as they were in much of the rest of the ancient world.
    Slavery existed in Africa before the arrival of Europeans--as did a slave trade that exported a small number of sub-Saharan Africans to North Africa,
    the Middle East, and the Persian Gulf. But this system of slavery differed from the plantation slavery that developed in the New World.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    *laughs in Libyan and Sub-Saharan African*

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...05357267177692

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    White, western, Christian civilization and colonialism ended chattel slavery, pretty much worldwide, for the first time in human history.

And as we grow weaker and retreat, it is interesting to note that chattel and sex slavery is roaring back, with a vengeance.

https://twitter.com/FrankDeScushin/s...89885113029115

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...64891043057992

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...64891043057992

African migrant no doubt.

https://twitter.com/NatCon2022/statu...68941109248063

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...70644462239756

Page 37 of 57 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast