Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 2038

Thread: Taking things from white people

It all makes sense now...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/TheTankGuns/stat...24124079579507

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

https://twitter.com/iamyesyouareno/s...76154827002022

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

https://twitter.com/dcxlr8/status/1781279500170375248

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/TheTankGuns/stat...24124079579507

He didn't keep a chokehold on him after he passed out. In fact the drunk person didn't pass out a all. It kind of makes a helluva difference whether the person you're restraining dies or not. I've yet to see a complete Daniel Penny video (which is why I still haven't given my opinion on it) but I know for a fact that I would have convicted Derek Chauvin for killing George Floyd for the simple reason that Chauvin had his knee on Floyd's neck for 2 minutes after Floyd no longer had a pulse. If Penny did something similar, then why should he not be charged and/or convicted? Penny's lawyer tried to point to another case where someone on a subway took defended himself from a gun wielding assailant and killed the assailant in the process as a reason his client should walk.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/15/us-new...ubway-shooter/

I can see the difference between those two instances. Can you?

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Oh look! This innocent black Uber driver took some bullets from this defenseless old white man who wrongly thought she was part of a scam to rob him.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    From Scott Joplin and Duke Ellington, to this.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781188514853343241

From Scott Joplin and Duke Ellington, to this.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781188514853343241

Horrible. But at least she's a grown ass woman. Where's this boy's mama? Oh yeah. Collecting his stripper checks.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Oh look! This innocent black Uber driver took some bullets from this defenseless old white man who wrongly thought she was part of a scam to rob him.

When the man is in the middle of a scam that is threatening to murder some of his family and this Uber driver shows up to pick up the extortion money, even though she may not have been aware that was why she was sent there, there is more to the story than just an old bitter white man shooting an innocent black woman.

Horrible. But at least she's a grown ass woman. Where's this boy's mama? Oh yeah. Collecting his stripper checks.

No excuse whatsoever.

I'm trying to purge that.

When the man is in the middle of a scam that is threatening to murder some of his family and this Uber driver shows up to pick up the extortion money, even though she may not have been aware that was why she was sent there, there is more to the story than just an old bitter white man shooting an innocent black woman.
    She may not have been aware? How about she absolutely was not aware! I used to Uber drive and it's not uncommon for one person to order a pickup for another. And the Uber records will prove that at trial. I get it. He was being scammed. He still killed an innocent, unarmed, disabled woman who was trying to just get away from him because she had no idea what was going on. Had he said "Just wait right here and I'll get it" and went inside and called 911, she's still be alive, he wouldn't be facing a manslaughter charge, and the police might have been able to catch the perp behind the scam.

She may not have been aware? How about she absolutely was not aware! I used to Uber drive and it's not uncommon for one person to order a pickup for another. And the Uber records will prove that at trial. I get it. He was being scammed. He still killed an innocent, unarmed, disabled woman who was trying to just get away from him because she had no idea what was going on. Had he said "Just wait right here and I'll get it" and went inside and called 911, she's still be alive, he wouldn't be facing a manslaughter charge, and the police might have been able to catch the perp behind the scam.
    Yup, piss poor judgment on his part, and he'll likely go to prison for the rest of his life.

Unlike this guy.

https://twitter.com/NatCon2022/statu...85461907517632

What did this woman do?

These two $#@!s were 13 and 14 years old.

Why aren't their parents in jail, like the white parents that just got thrown in prison for a shooting carried out by their son?

https://twitter.com/NatCon2022/statu...34057784393913

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-19-2024 at 10:03 AM.

Yup, piss poor judgment on his part, and he'll likely go to prison for the rest of his life.

Unlike this guy.

https://twitter.com/NatCon2022/statu...85461907517632

I don't agree with that outcome. But I do think it's a shame that it took 3 years for the DA to drop charges against Deshawn Douglas, a young black man, who shot an killed his white neighbor who was filmed getting up on Deshawn's porch to provoke him and then later tried to strangle the young back with a poorly done triangle choke.

https://www.wlbt.com/2023/02/24/da-d...neighbor-2020/

I can't find the video of the triangle choke itself but I've seen it.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What did this woman do?

These two $#@!s were 13 and 14 years old.

Why aren't their parents in jail, like the white parents that just got thrown in prison for a shooting carried out by their son?

https://twitter.com/NatCon2022/statu...34057784393913

Without the details of both cases it's impossible to tell. But it's beyond silly (and both sides do this) to pick random events in different states with different laws and typically different circumstances and try to make and issue based solely on the races of the people involved. Recently a black assistant principal was charged with child neglect for not doing enough to prevent a 6 year old boy from shooting a white teacher. His mom has already been convicted.

https://www.npr.org/2024/04/11/12441...-by-6-year-old

We celebrate what we've done with the internet, and we should. But they discovered an interesting trait of it, and they're using the hell out of it. They've created not just one artificial reality, but two. They've created an overt Officially Approved Reality where sterilizing your children is a perfectly rational thing to do, assisted by The Science™. And they've created a covert Rebel Reality where no woman in any city over 100,000 goes unraped. There is a definite pattern of spin to the rebel narrative too.

That couldn't happen back when there were four networks. People were likely enough to have been exposed to the same thing that it was what people talked about "around the water cooler" at work. People just weren't walking around and interacting with each other despite existing in alternate realities, not they way we do today.

If we want to stay grounded in reality -- truly based -- we have to turn our backs on both these narratives. And we have to get over the fact that when we do, we suddenly have some unexpected "strange bedfellows". We need them.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-19-2024 at 11:40 AM.

No excuse whatsoever.

I'm trying to purge that.
    Shame on the Good Morning America for exactly supporting the way the adult changed the child and clearly the mother forced Desmond into this as a little child.
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 04-19-2024 at 05:01 PM.

I can't endorse Penny's actions which I belive went little bit too far, but there are certain situations that we should hold our noses and turn our heads.

Nobody probably misses this unfortunate mentally ill person, but justice is not served with either a conviction or acquittal.

They should just let it go.

He will not be getting away with anything when you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid View Post
    Pretty insightful
    I'm a constitutionalist. But if the federal government isn't doing what the Constitution told it to do, and is doing things that the Ninth and Tenth Amendments told it not to do, then yes. States should step up and do what the federal government refuses to do, with or without Washington's permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid View Post
    Pretty insightful

+rep

Only thing I disagree with is his remark about ten guys with AR15s.

Yes, ten would get arrested.

A million men with AR15s at the border would not.

I recall a similar situation...it wasn't murder but it was a small plane crash that severely injured the pilot and passenger.

It may even be in this thread, I can't recall.

But they crashed in a black neighborhood, and I recall that, instead of rendering aid or trying to put out the small fire or presumably even calling 911, they hollered and hooted, everyone recording with their sail fawns, and a women who approached the passenger who had been ejected and was crumpled on the ground about ten feet from the wreck and her saying "OOO! $#@!!!! OOO! He leaking! OOO! OOO! He leaking!!"

And my first thought was, my God, must that be the last thing I see or hear on this earth?
    Yes. Might as well have crashed in Kandahar, or Mogadishu.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1781498898948686209

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781498898948686209

called him the N-word so it’s completely justified”
    Yet blacks on YT and other social media platforms are using the N word without consequences...
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 04-22-2024 at 11:19 PM.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1779256332044190058

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1780874765915345264

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It all makes sense now...

https://twitter.com/FrankDeScushin/s...68998649987348

https://twitter.com/i/status/1782073436136759702

https://twitter.com/iamyesyouareno/s...41859555041593

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast