Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: $17,752,561.00 To Beat Hillary's MSM "Record" By Midnight!!!

$17,752,561.00 To Beat Hillary's MSM "Record" By Midnight!!!

The TeaParty07 Event Today, in order to beat the $6,200,000.00 that Hillary Clinton raised for one 24 hour day on June 30th, has to top the $17,752,561.00 mark on the Official RP Campaign Website by Midnight Eastern Standard Time.

If the RP Grassrouts Campaign can beat this current record, It will be the lead story all over the Main Stream Media on Monday.

Please think about this possibility and redouble your efforts this evening!!!
    If you can possibily afford too, donate another $25 or $50 to make this happen by Midnight Sunday evening Eastern Standard Time.

And again thank all of you for your service to our country by supporting the only honest and trustworthy candidate running for President, Dr. Ron Paul.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Don't forget about the non internet donations.

Quote Originally Posted by bgoldwater View Post
    Don't forget about the non internet donations.
    any idea when those will be added?
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

This is definitly doable! Get everyone you know to donate!

So basically we need to get to 17,760,000 to top the old record.

Interesting coincidence, no?

Weee Can Dooo Thissss
    "He's Catching on I'm Telling Ya"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We need just over $1.8 mil and we have five hours. If we get our hourly average up just a little it'll happen.

http://paulcash.slact.net/

MUST SURGE!

Quote Originally Posted by seawolf View Post
    The TeaParty07 Event Today, in order to beat the $6,200,000.00 that Hillary Clinton raised for one 24 hour day on June 30th, has to top the $17,752,561.00 mark on the Official RP Campaign Website by Midnight Eastern Standard Time.

If the RP Grassrouts Campaign can beat this current record, It will be the lead story all over the Main Stream Media on Monday.

Please think about this possibility and redouble your efforts this evening!!!
    If you can possibily afford too, donate another $25 or $50 to make this happen by Midnight Sunday evening Eastern Standard Time.

And again thank all of you for your service to our country by supporting the only honest and trustworthy candidate running for President, Dr. Ron Paul.
    I think its 6,200,000 + 11,551,156.57 = 17,751,156.57
    "A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicity." - Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address

Quote Originally Posted by Second_Tier_My_Ass View Post
    So basically we need to get to 17,760,000 to top the old record.

Interesting coincidence, no?
    Woooaahhh, 1776... that is no coincedence my friend...

...that is destiny

It's about 340,000 dollars an hour. Doable? Probably. And that's just online donations. We don't know how much people are giving offline today. So, biggest fundraising day ever? I think so. Will it be apperant just by looking at the online total? Probably not, I don't think so.

Another $15K to pass $16M for the 4Q!!

can someone find out when the campaign plans to add in the off-line donations for today? We should plan a mini-bomb spike to coincide with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coola View Post
    Woooaahhh, 1776... that is no coincedence my friend...

...that is destiny
    17,731,216 at midnight would be destiny.

For those that are a little slow
    1773-12-16

Does anyone have the technical skills to create a secondary widget that takes the official feed, translates it into a "Countdown" ticking the "money left till we pass the Hillary mark" downwards to zero, then pump out that countdown feed so we can try and push this?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are we sure its exactly $6,200,000.00

umm, Hillary doesn't have the record...she only claims she does. FEC records say otherwise. John Kerry has the record.

WE PASSED 16 million! Yea!!!

Now on to 17 million. This is my first post, by the way. I got involved after hearing about Ron Paul's last money bomb on November 5th.

I'm a Ron Paul revolutionary now!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Mountain Boy View Post
    umm, Hillary doesn't have the record...she only claims she does. FEC records say otherwise. John Kerry has the record.
    When people on here refer to the "Hillary record" it's the MSM record not the FEC record in question.

Quote Originally Posted by cjhowe View Post
    17,731,216 at midnight would be destiny.

For those that are a little slow
    1773-12-16
    I'll use my imagination if you use yours.

so basically $17.76 million!!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Mountain Boy View Post
    LMOA. The woman is a $#@!bag plain and simple

We're closing in on the $5M milestone for today with $150,000 raised in the last 30 minutes!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We can do this! Lets all unite together to beat Hillary!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeinL.A.2 View Post
    WE PASSED 16 million! Yea!!!

Now on to 17 million. This is my first post, by the way. I got involved after hearing about Ron Paul's last money bomb on November 5th.

I'm a Ron Paul revolutionary now!
    Welcome! Thanks for becoming part of the rEVOLution!
    "In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

wow.. more Mike Huckabee on CNN... damnet people, I'm so angry, I already donated a couple hundred and I KNOW what the headlines will read if we don't beat Clintons record, RP raised $6 million, but fell just short of Hillary Clintons one day fund raiser of $6.2 million. All the focus will be on that dumb $#@!, and well.. I just can't have that. Think I may donate again, though I really can't afford to. Ron needs our help, OUR help, unlike the kind of help Clitoris and Ghouly boy get from corporations for tens of millions.

We are currently at $16,177,478.

4 hours left for 1.3 million for 6 million.... ahhhhh it's kinda hard man.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Weasel View Post
    wow.. more Mike Huckabee on CNN... damnet people, I'm so angry, I already donated a couple hundred and I KNOW what the headlines will read if we don't beat Clintons record, RP raised $6 million, but fell just short of Hillary Clintons one day fund raiser of $6.2 million. All the focus will be on that dumb $#@!, and well.. I just can't have that. Think I may donate again, though I really can't afford to. Ron needs our help, OUR help, unlike the kind of help Clitoris and Ghouly boy get from corporations for tens of millions.
    Thank you for being willing to donate again! I really, really appreciate it!

We must beat her record of 6.2 million!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast