Thread: CA-AB957 would essentially make it criminal child abuse to refuse to "affirm" child's gender

CA-AB957 would essentially make it criminal child abuse to refuse to "affirm" child's gender

California Bill Would Charge Parents Who Don’t ‘Affirm’ Transgenderism With ‘Child Abuse’

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/bre...medium=twitter

By Chris June 9, 2023 Updated:June 9, 2023

An updated bill in California has introduced the inclusion of “affirming” a child’s sexual transition as a requirement for parental responsibility and child welfare. This means that failing to affirm transgenderism for a child would be considered abusive according to the proposed California State Family Code.

AB 957 successfully passed California’s State Assembly on May 3, and subsequently underwent amendments by a co-sponsor in California’s State Senate on June 6. The proposed amendment to Section 3011 of the Family Code outlines several factors that the court must consider when determining the best interests of the child in custody proceedings.

This addition suggests that a parent’s support and affirmation of their child’s self-identified gender would become a crucial factor in evaluating the child’s well-being in custody cases.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

If a kid can consent to having an adult cut off his dick or her boobs, why can't a kid consent to having sex with an adult? This isn't a lead up to pedophilia, it's as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    If a kid can consent to having an adult cut off his dick or her boobs, why can't a kid consent to having sex with an adult? This isn't a lead up to pedophilia, it's as bad.
    BOOM! Goes the dynamite!

This is EXACTLY how they are going to do it.

You watch and see.

The demon on the left is the sponsor.

CA Sen. Scott Weiner passed a bill in 2020 to lower penalties for sodomy with 14 year olds as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    https://twitter.com/FiveTimesAugust/...77650667700242
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Allow me to sum up that most excellent response in three words.

$#@! you.

No.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I have my reservations about Musk's long-run agenda, but ask yourself this: would this Tweet have remained up on Twitter if it was still under the old management?
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

https://twitter.com/againstgrmrs/sta...78318257168385

Regarding print at home flyers, take note, printer paper has etched serial numbers.

Why printers add secret tracking dots.

The position of the dots reveals the time and date of the printout, and the serial number of the device (Credit: Electronic Frontier Foundation/CC BY 3.0)
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Pretty sure forcing a kid to affirm transition is the real child abuse.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Passed out of comittee with an 8-1 vote.

The bill now goes to the full CA senate for a vote.

https://twitter.com/TheTonus/status/1668748217289441281

But feel free to mutilate a child's reproductive organs...
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The demon on the left is the sponsor.

CA Sen. Scott Weiner passed a bill in 2020 to lower penalties for sodomy with 14 year olds as well.
    What do the blue pills represent? People who WANT to be in the Matrix?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    What do the blue pills represent? People who WANT to be in the Matrix?
    Oh, that's what those are?

At first glance I thought they were some kind buttsex toy.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1670551541630091266

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1670551541630091266

I have no idea why any sane person is still in California. But I guess it's hard to turn your back on your home.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.