Thread: Some Schools Are Doing This. Why?

Question Some Schools Are Doing This. Why?

Current Era.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 06-05-2023 at 11:06 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    School isn't the only place:

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Take your kids out of public school
    I have become convinced of that ever since reading John Taylor Gatto's books many years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    School isn't the only place:

More like Bibbidi Bobbidi Balls.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    More like Bibbidi Bobbidi Balls.
    Bibbidi Bobbidi Bankruptcy
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-06-2023 at 06:52 AM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Theres gotta be someone in that school who thinks thats completely $#@!ed up.

End the Public Indoctrination System.

Stop paying property taxes.

Link for those who cant see the embed:

https://twitter.com/CatchUpFeed/stat...69111576244224
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Schools are doing this because they want to continue indoctrinating children and make them even more fu​cked up.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Theres gotta be someone in that school who thinks thats completely $#@!ed up.

End the Public Indoctrination System.

Stop paying property taxes.

Link for those who cant see the embed:

https://twitter.com/CatchUpFeed/stat...69111576244224
    I really WISH this was just a government school thing... It'd be much easier to stop.

But this is a social contagion.

We've been looking around for private high schools in the area for my youngest, and it's the same thing. We may have a 45 minute commute each day just to get him to a school without the mind virus.

But it's not just schools. It's everywhere. We have a huge mental illness problem in this country and YOU get labeled as intolerant if you don't want to indulge it.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I really WISH this was just a government school thing... It'd be much easier to stop.

But this is a social contagion.

We've been looking around for private high schools in the area for my youngest, and it's the same thing. We may have a 45 minute commute each day just to get him to a school without the mind virus.

But it's not just schools. It's everywhere. We have a huge mental illness problem in this country and YOU get labeled as intolerant if you don't want to indulge it.
    Welcome to the Revolution, comrade.

They said they were gonna do it, they did, and they are winning.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan