Thread: Whoopie Goldberg's Glock

Whoopie Goldberg's Glock

H/T @jmdrake

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    [1] I say "Whoppie Goldberg Glock" because that moron once tried to argue with Rand Paul on The View that "automatic" weapons were being used in these school shootings but that her Glock was okay to own, not knowing that a Glock is a semi automatic just like an AR15, and it's just as easy to turn a Glock to full auto as an AR 15.

Outrageous video shows Chicago men firing machine guns at a crowd, killing a boy and injuring at least 3 adults

https://cwbchicago.com/2023/06/outra...e-injured.html

June 4, 2023 8:20 AM CWB Chicago Citywide

CHICAGO — A newly acquired video shows four people, at least two armed with machine guns, unleashing a torrent of gunfire in Chicago on Wednesday evening. The shots left a 14-year-old boy dead and at least three others injured.

Later, a 16-year-old boy fired a gun at Chicago police officers as they investigated the shooting. He was charged yesterday with six counts of attempted murder of peace officers.

The video, provided to CWBChicago by a source, shows four people walking across a vacant lot in the 4200 block of South Wells around 8:20 p.m. on June 1.

As they near the Wells Street side of the lot, a minivan rolls down the street. They duck behind a shrub, then rush onto the sidewalk and begin firing up Wells Street at a crowd standing off-screen.

According to the video, which does not show anyone being injured, at least two of the gunmen’s weapons fired automatically, machine gun-style. The other two offenders also fired shots up the street.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1665064161380794369

Prosecutors charged the 16-year-old with six counts of attempted first-degree murder of peace officers, three counts of aggravated discharge of a firearm toward a vehicle occupied by peace officers, three counts of aggravated discharge of a firearm toward an occupied vehicle, and unlawful use of a weapon by a person under 21, according to CPD.

No other information is available about the boy or the specifics of the state’s allegations against him because he was charged in juvenile court.

COPA, the Chicago Office of Police Accountability, is investigating the officers’ use of force. Under the city’s policy, all officers who fired shots will work administrative duties for 30 days.

The offenders whose guns generated automatic fire were likely using handguns equipped with “Glock switches,” illegal after-market devices that enable semi-automatic pistols to fire more than one round with a single trigger pull. The devices are prohibited under state and federal laws.

Gunmen with switch-enabled weapons often equip their handguns with extended magazines, including drum magazines capable of holding 50 rounds.

This YouTube video shows a federal agent firing a switch-equipped handgun on a shooting range:

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-04-2023 at 04:12 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At least these enterprising young men are helping to bring automatic weapons into the Supreme Court's definition of "common use"
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

The turd burglar agenda has them thinking that a 3rd hole is for a butt plug.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Since "Ukraine" rocket launchers have been showing up in Mexico and full autos showing up in American cities, it kind of makes ya wonder where all of "Ukraine's" weapons are really going....

(reminded of Fast N Furious Eric Holder and cartel weapons...)
    Last edited by devil21; 07-10-2023 at 02:21 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

They was good boys, studyin' fo college n-$#@!.

A handgun can be a "machine gun", I guess.

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    A handgun can be a "machine gun", I guess.

Yes. Yes it can be. Or a "machine pistol" to be more precise. For example:

There is even a pistol version of the infamous Uzi submachine gun.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

@Anti Federalist, I'm keenly aware of the Glock switch issue because it's raised eyebrows in my current home state. Confiscations of Glock switches are up 1200%. And even though there are already federally illegal and Alabama is politically a very pro gun state, there is a serious push to ban them at the state level as well.

The problem is that they are very easy to 3D print. This is much less daunting than trying to 3D print a complete AR 15 or even just an AR 15 lower.

Heck, I bet it's possible to make one with a Dremel and a cast block of aluminum (easy to cast aluminum at home) and possibly even a block of hardwood. So the only way to stop this would be to ban Whoopie's precious Glock.

Here's a nutty idea. Say if someone made a Glock switch out of Jello and froze it with liquid nitrogen for a one use Glock switch you could eat after it melted? Okay, I admit that's "magic mushroom" inspired.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I bet Whoopi is against slingshots, bb guns, pellet guns, bows and arrows....

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    @Anti Federalist, I'm keenly aware of the Glock switch issue because it's raised eyebrows in my current home state. Confiscations of Glock switches are up 1200%. And even though there are already federally illegal and Alabama is politically a very pro gun state, there is a serious push to ban them at the state level as well.

The problem is that they are very easy to 3D print. This is much less daunting than trying to 3D print a complete AR 15 or even just an AR 15 lower.

Heck, I bet it's possible to make one with a Dremel and a cast block of aluminum (easy to cast aluminum at home) and possibly even a block of hardwood. So the only way to stop this would be to ban Whoopie's precious Glock.

Here's a nutty idea. Say if someone made a Glock switch out of Jello and froze it with liquid nitrogen for a one use Glock switch you could eat after it melted? Okay, I admit that's "magic mushroom" inspired.
    @jmdrake

That's the primary reason I have never cared for the Glock design.

The trigger recoil force is an integral part of the method by which the striker is cocked for the next shot.

Combined with a light trigger pull and a trigger safety, it has led to numerous "undesired discharges" while drawing, holstering or "administrative handling" of Glocks.

Here's a couple of examples:

It's that combination of light trigger pull, trigger back force used for energy to assist in cocking the striker and trigger safety that allows the "Glock Switch" device to work.

BTW, all of your ideas would work.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @jmdrake

That's the primary reason I have never cared for the Glock design.

The trigger recoil force is an integral part of the method by which the striker is cocked for the next shot.

Combined with a light trigger pull and a trigger safety, it has led to numerous "undesired discharges" while drawing, holstering or "administrative handling" of Glocks.

Here's a couple of examples:

It's that combination of light trigger pull, trigger back force used for energy to assist in cocking the striker and trigger safety that allows the "Glock Switch" device to work.

BTW, all of your ideas would work.
    Wow! That last one could have been a comedy sketch on SNL or better yet Living Color. "I'm alright. Everybody alright? Guys. Listen to me!"